The Brink Forum

This is any thing about "The Brink", Brink Entertainment and , The Little Red Shed recording studio, the bands and acts that are working and not working with with Kevin Kane at this time. This is  any thing about Pete,Chuck,Johnny,Kevin,Brian,the dog down the street ect... Anything and everything , all are welcome here world with out end amen!

The Brink Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
work going smooth

work is progressing on the little red shed studios. Danny/digger came by to check on the progress he will doing some engineering out of the shed in the near future. I think I can get him to do some construction on the shed soon too. Danny is FOH/Sound Engineer for the Midnight Hour band. He'll be a good asset to the studio. Hope to start recording in the studio in late may or early June. About time!!!!!!! Digger played some demos from Midnight hour and it totally blew me away I figured they would be good but these tunes where over the top! They need to get this material out and be selling it it is to good to keep to themselves.

Re: work going smooth

Well the snkes for the studio have been purchased and will get put in this week. A 12X4 into the drum room and a 8 X4 in the main room. I decied against using my old stage snake cause it is just to long and I want a neat install and I might use that old 16X4 snake again out some time!!!!!! Work will kick up this next two weeks to try and finish it up enough to start putting the recording equipment and start tunning the rooms some.