The Brink Forum

This is any thing about "The Brink", Brink Entertainment and , The Little Red Shed recording studio, the bands and acts that are working and not working with with Kevin Kane at this time. This is  any thing about Pete,Chuck,Johnny,Kevin,Brian,the dog down the street ect... Anything and everything , all are welcome here world with out end amen!

The Brink Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
MP3 KEV.

MP3 page has some problems cant get all the toons to download just incase you didnt know. Hope you are feeling better its time to toss out the old Penicillins and get new ones....LOL

Re: MP3 KEV.

I need to switch to a diffrent server i am having much trouble with the site just crashing for unknown reasons. I have a new server just need to get it changed over. Ya I am still sick but healing up slowily. Can't last forever can it?... God I hope not!

Well I'll see if I can get it back up and working this week end. If you get a chance come by the house. Think I would like to do a pete and kevin toon soon.

Do you have the ardvark up and running or jam out jambox style I have my room set up now got the drums ready to

yeah I got one hooked up right now going to hook up both when I make the move to the studio. Its the only sound card I got works good by its self!

You got a tune in mind? Or just want to jam and see what happens?

IM open game

I'll come by this week what night?