Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
hawks
For the past two weeks I was visited three time by a hawk. Twice at my front porch window and once at my sunroom window. Each time we made eye contact. I thought that was kinda odd. Two nights ago, I had a vision. I dreamt that I was standing in my home lookin...
Views: 523   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jan 3, 2010 10:23am
by faith
Jerry's Kitty Fund-My Adopted Felines
For the past 5 years I have lived in a rural area where people would drop off their unwanted pets. Most were cats and with my great affection for animals I could not turn any away. Many cats and dogs have come and left {I have adopted out several puppies instead of t...
Views: 583   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 3, 2010 9:05am
by Jerry {Co-Host &...
Has anyone ever experience this situation.
For the past two weeks I have been having this strange experience. I would fall asleep and wake up terrified. I’ll soundly have this feeling that someone is in my room; there have been a few occurrence where my bed will make a squeaking sound as if someone is c...
Views: 519   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jan 2, 2010 5:10pm
by The Mask
Help me figure this out
Hello, Could you guys please help me interpret two dreams I am having a hard time deciphering. The first dreams starts off with me purchasing meat at my local supermarket, the person behind the counter is loading a basket filled with different type of meats (I don...
Views: 504   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 2, 2010 4:39pm
by Jerry {Co-Host &...
Finally inside this house
A dream from last night: I ran into a friend from highschool. We talk for some time and then all of a sudden we are in her house. Once in there i'm pretty excited, knowing that i've seen her house from the outside for several times already and always wanted to tak...
Views: 510   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jan 2, 2010 9:40am
by Kristi
Intoxicated with God
This dream actually came Christmas evening, so, the night after my Myra dream and the night before my Rest Stop Healing dream. I wake with memory and 'feeling' of a dream image of a man that I feel I know, that he is some part of me. I have the sense that he liv...
Views: 501   Replies: 7
Last Post: Jan 2, 2010 9:27am
by Kristi
The Unknown, Healing and Stray Dogs
I have a inner feeling sense of __________, what she has meant to me, how she has helped me. With this, I have a sense of looking into dark space that while appearing empty (unknown), gives me a circular and very full feeling. I feel deep “healing.”...
Views: 508   Replies: 4
Last Post: Dec 31, 2009 7:52pm
by Kristi
Reoccuring dreams
Hello people, well I have been having very odd and reoccuring dreams that have been bugging me for the past two months and would like to share them hoping to get some help and relief. Well a few months ago I had torn my Labrum in my right shoulder and I honestly feel...
Views: 522   Replies: 4
Last Post: Dec 31, 2009 2:59pm
by James
weird
This dream tonight really got me wondering if I am normal or some sicko ... It was a long dream and I remember very little, I know it was a sunny autumn and I remember a scene where my father was very tall. It wasn't like I got smaller, he just grew all of a sudd...
Views: 456   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 31, 2009 6:20am
by Jerry {Co-Host &...
Waking to a New Way
These dreams came the same evening as (after) the other (Unknown, Healing and Stray Dogs) I just posted. I have the feeling sense of someone (a part of me) calling for help/calling for attention … that this part of me has been ignored for some time. I kno...
Views: 513   Replies: 2
Last Post: Dec 30, 2009 6:36am
by Kristi
Help With Dream
I need help with this dream. I dreamt that I was at work. I went on my lunch break and decided I would go see my uncle who is in jail. While there, I hugged him and he said that my cousin was around the corner. I went around the corner and hugged my cousin (This...
Views: 542   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 30, 2009 6:30am
by Jerry {Co-Host &...
Hot and cold barriers?
Maybe if you're tired or in a daft state of mind or something, but can people become over-sensitive while awake? For example, both imagining a barrier between them (lol that one is obvious if you want to interpret it probably). Psychologically speaking, if she fel...
Views: 462   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 29, 2009 7:40am
by Simon
Pyramid and floods
Different style but one I remember vividly too. See if you can guess what was going through my mind that caused this strange mix... A big stone pyramid, with a big stone cross at the top next to a small reddish mountain, surrounded by scrub (odd scrub plants dotte...
Views: 513   Replies: 2
Last Post: Dec 29, 2009 7:24am
by Simon
Rest Stop Healing
I am driving a car while also applying makeup (eye shadow/color) to my eyes using the rear view mirror. There is another woman with me. She is (maybe) instructing me on which color to select/use. Her own make-up is already applied. It looks very nice, easy, natur...
Views: 579   Replies: 9
Last Post: Dec 28, 2009 7:54pm
by Kristi
Dream of ledge
I'm usually very good at dream interpretation, but this was I felt was very interesting for a number of reasons. I dreamt that I was climbing along a trail with two other people who said they wanted to show me something. I knew the people, but didn't exactly trus...
Views: 617   Replies: 6
Last Post: Dec 28, 2009 8:54am
by Valerie
Overwhelming love
It is now reoccuring dream, not the same context but clearly the same meaning. I had such a dream before, a few years back, probably twice. There are always some people, usually quite a few people and there is a girl, always different, significantly younger than...
Views: 552   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 24, 2009 5:21am
by Jerry {Co-Host &...
Knowing the answer to the question.
Dream from last night: I'm in an unknown house...in the toiletroom. This is a somewhat large room with about three toilets next to another. I don't need to go to the toilet; it's like i'm just hanging around there. I see other, unknown, people use the toilets. An...
Views: 511   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 23, 2009 5:11pm
by The Mask
Pirouettes
Last night i had the next dream: With my brother i was sitting in the backyard of our parents' home (one of our childhood homes). It must be a sunny day, because a parasol is standing close to us, though we're not sitting under it. We're sitting at a round table w...
Views: 558   Replies: 3
Last Post: Dec 23, 2009 3:33pm
by The Mask
Interpretations
I will be away from my computer for a couple of days while I make a move to another residence. I will try to answer any dream posts that are not addressed by others when I am 'connected' again to the Internet. Jerry
Views: 567   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 22, 2009 3:35pm
by Jerry {Co-Host &...
what does it mean?
I had this dream a couple of months ago. I was living in a house with my girlfriend, but me and her where older. Old enough to live by owr own. She was typing a story in a computer while i was doing paper work in the living room. I wonder what this dream means. I...
Views: 500   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 22, 2009 3:32pm
by Jerry {Co-Host &...
My boy friend with another girl
Hi, Okay so I keep having almost the same dream. The past few weeks I have had a few dreams and they are all similar. But last night was the worst. ( me and him broke up 3 months ago and while we were broke up there was this little senior high school girl he...
Views: 547   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 18, 2009 6:48am
by Jerry {Co-Host &...
Long White Car
I am aware that tools are being asked for, in a demanding tone, to fix a car. I have the sense that it is my mother’s car. I bring a few tools and give them to a woman (Sheila?) in the garage. One of the tools is like a pliers, but the jaws are odd, not fash...
Views: 561   Replies: 6
Last Post: Dec 18, 2009 5:38am
by Kristi
Lion and Tiger
The events prior to this section of the dream are on the edge of my memory, and I remember a significant lead up to this part, but this scene is the only part with clarity. I am in a city. I have just left the companionship of friends / family (not permanently &#...
Views: 1172   Replies: 2
Last Post: Dec 17, 2009 7:21am
by Rook
Opposite Water Temperature
I am on vacation with my family and my financially poor boyfriend is with me. We're at Lake Michigan and I am worried about the expense of the trip when my father announces that he is picking up the entire tab. I am greatly relieved. Later, my brother and I wade into...
Views: 526   Replies: 2
Last Post: Dec 16, 2009 7:24am
by Jerry {Co-Host &...
Dreaming while awake
I have to fignt off dreams while I am awake. As soon as I get quite and close my eyes I start to dream. When I go to bed I clise my eyes and let a dream take me to sleep. My dreams are complex and seem real. I often have funny dreams and wake my wife by laughing in m...
Views: 502   Replies: 2
Last Post: Dec 13, 2009 2:23pm
by Ham sandwich
Reaccuring theme: treachery
Dream is reaccuring, with few slight changes. I was the head of one of several clans in a feudal era.My family placed the greatest importance on 'Honor' and were favored by the Empress for this reason. We were asked to accept recruits who were known to be very...
Views: 576   Replies: 2
Last Post: Dec 12, 2009 2:08pm
by kaze
confused
I was walking into a dark forest being chased by a huge herd of elephants, I was running my fastest until I came across a waterfall. My only option was to jump before the elephants caught onto me, as I jumped I went deep into the water losing air. As I struggled I wa...
Views: 762   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 12, 2009 4:41am
by Jerry {Host & We...
Telekinesis
In a dream from last night i'm standing in an old unknown attic. Everything is made of wood here. Though it's pretty dark in there i am able to see what the attic looks like. (no window, no lights) I am standing in front of a door, like i just stepped over the thres...
Views: 624   Replies: 4
Last Post: Dec 9, 2009 7:01am
by The Mask
Moving Children Writing
I have moved. Then, a woman asks if I will help move some items for a couple. It is a basement apartment we enter. There are boxes we carry. Then, I am in the living room of this couple and am on all fours, on the floor, playing (?) with a dog and child. Strange...
Views: 571   Replies: 13
Last Post: Dec 11, 2009 6:40pm
by Kristi
Confussed
Okay - this dream was weird. I dreamed that I was sitting at the entrance to a church that was kind of like a mall and I was talking with the elders. My love interest, who is not my current boyfriend, comes up and kisses me; although it was a passionate kiss, his lip...
Views: 509   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 11, 2009 5:44pm
by Jerry {Host & We...
Cockroaches, wallet, test
Sorry that i come with my dreams again and again, but i'm really eager to find out what they are trying to show me...i got the feeling they're all connected and that every dream is trying to tell me the same thing but in another way because i still don't seem to know...
Views: 686   Replies: 3
Last Post: Dec 11, 2009 2:49pm
by The Mask
Meeting
I dreamt that I was in a room with other people. A man of about my age said that he was about to call my ex-girlfriend. I stayed where I was and she arrived next to me. It felt as if this man arranged the meeting on purpose. I have not seen her or spoken to her in...
Views: 545   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 10, 2009 3:43pm
by The Mask
Water and houses
I have a recurring dream of a huge, sprawling house that changes every time. The rooms are filled with the clutter and decor of people who have lived there before. Sometimes there are photographs, old blankets, the furniture is often retro or very worn, and then so...
Views: 578   Replies: 2
Last Post: Dec 9, 2009 10:43pm
by Laura
Marine Biologists
I was at a lake with my partner and my father, after having left the company of a childhood friend. I am with my partner and my father out in a boat. They are both marine biologists doing research together. They have to catch some fish. The fish are not good fo...
Views: 534   Replies: 2
Last Post: Dec 9, 2009 7:55pm
by Rook
OZO
The Girl
The dream started with me driving in the desert but it was grey. I was driving a 09 Nissan Altima and it broke down in the middle of the desert. Then a car pulled over with 3 guys and 1 girl. I was instantly attracted to the girl. She was a Hispanic blonde with a bea...
Views: 834   Replies: 2
Last Post: Dec 8, 2009 10:13pm
by Maribel
7 small fingers growing from his thumb??
I've been trying to research this dream I had last night all morning and I can't seem to pin point what it might mean. Any help would be reeeally appreciated... The dream: It's a rainy afternoon. My guy friend and I are sitting in his car, a nice classic of some...
Views: 589   Replies: 5
Last Post: Dec 8, 2009 6:15pm
by Jerry {Host & We...
Re-occuring dream
Ok, I have had this re-occuring dream for several nights now. It's about Jack The Ripper. I'm sitting in a room, drinking tea, when a tall man with blood speckled across his face, enters the room. "Hello Kitty." he says to me. "Hello Jack, how was this mornin...
Views: 570   Replies: 3
Last Post: Dec 8, 2009 3:11pm
by Kitty
looking for an interpretation
I had a memorable dream a few consecutive nights that I am looking for meaning of, as I can't seem to forget it. I was standing in a horse arena alcove with a very large black horse bucking and attempting to be calmed by 2 men. I stood frightened in the smaller alc...
Views: 564   Replies: 2
Last Post: Dec 7, 2009 5:47am
by Jerry {Host & We...
Jet fighters crashing
In a dream from the beginning of this month i was at the end of the parkingspace. (from there it's possible to see the house i grew up in). At some point i look up in the sky and see a jet fighter up there. It's like it's part of a show, making loopings and things li...
Views: 565   Replies: 4
Last Post: Dec 7, 2009 4:17am
by Rook
Zamboni accident
The dream starts with myself, my brother, my father and my sons at an amusement park in the snow. My brother and I leave my son with my father and go off to go on some rides. My brother and his friend are going on a bob-sled ride, but there is no room for me. I...
Views: 596   Replies: 3
Last Post: Dec 7, 2009 3:27am
by The Mask
Coincidences or more?
New to posting here, but I have had a few strange dreams that have seem to became real. For starters: -3 years ago I had a dream of a crow that bit me. I instantly thought of my grandpa and told my bf about it the next morning. Two days later my aunt called...
Views: 544   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 6, 2009 8:18am
by Jerry {Host & We...
Blind is Good
I wake from a short nap with the feeling sense that a dear friend is telling me, "This is good, Kristi." This message overlays a brief image of seeing one of my patients from work while also being aware of dialoguing with my new analyst, speaking to her of/about sha...
Views: 528   Replies: 6
Last Post: Dec 6, 2009 7:46am
by Kristi
A feast and flies
I was dreaming about this reunion with family and friends. I was an observer at first but I got invited at the table. I was served dessert and two flies start flying around my food and landing on it no matter how hard I try to "shoo" them off. I heard a voice that...
Views: 547   Replies: 3
Last Post: Dec 4, 2009 11:40am
by Jerry {Host & We...
skywalking
I was driving down a long road in my new car. The sun was just coming up as I pulled into the driveway. The driveway belonged to my old friend Alphonso in California, but when I waslked in the house no one was home so I left. Up the driveway came a car and my old fri...
Views: 508   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 4, 2009 11:38am
by Jerry {Host & We...
living with mom
my mother has post traumatic stress problems so it is hard to talk to her. But in my dream she was absolutely fine.I was living with her in a different state with all of my sisters but not my moms husband. The house was old and it looked like it had settled for quite...
Views: 513   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 4, 2009 6:53am
by Jerry {Host & We...
"Reunion of Friends"
My cousin Ida is driving my mom and I out of town, Jimmie and Rachel came along as well. As we were about to leave to Vegas, Jimmie said, "Do you want to go out to dinner..." I thought, "Is he asking me out again?" "The three of us," he continued. We responded, "Sure...
Views: 586   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 2, 2009 12:40am
by Shoujo
Forum Processing Speed
Is anyone else finding that when entering a dream in the form, the processing speed of the dialogue/text box is "very, very slow?" I am actually entering this in my word processing program, now, to be copied and pasted into the text box, as it is frustrating to wait...
Views: 521   Replies: 2
Last Post: Dec 1, 2009 6:25pm
by Kristi
very Disturbing
It began in the 'middle' Like picking up a novel where you'd last left off. I wanted revenge on..someone but I was too weak. I had heard of some ruins where an evil God was sealed. I decided I'd wake him up and have him help me. The people traveling with me were...
Views: 644   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 1, 2009 4:19pm
by Kaze
Snowy, shape-shifting dream. Any clues for interpretation?
I had a dream that I was walking on a highway going away from where I lived. Suddenly the road was covered with snow. The snow was getting deeper. I sat down on the side of the road and put all my things on the ground. I had my dog with me but he kept changing sh...
Views: 517   Replies: 2
Last Post: Dec 1, 2009 2:57pm
by Brenda
Lux
The scientist
Lately I had a very strange dream. You see it was not like a typical dream, but much like a waking dream. I new I was dreaming like in a lucid state, but I could still feel myself as if I was awake. I could here my breathing and the buzz of the fan, but I was stil...
Views: 659   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 30, 2009 11:50pm
by Lux
Gypsy mother and daughter found
Hi there, just read my entries, which are from 2007...Very funny to see what i did dream then and where i am 2 years later. Back then i thought i recognized in real life the things that i dreamed, but right now i must say that it feels like the real steps towards...
Views: 599   Replies: 9
Last Post: Nov 30, 2009 7:02am
by Jerry {Host & We...
What happens during REM cycle
This is an in-depth article I wrote, did A LOT of research on, it has some very interesting dream facts and gives you a guide to what is going on in your brain while you are entering the REM cycle. http://hubpages.com/hub/Lucid-Dreams-Whats-going-on-and-how
Views: 501   Replies: 1
Last Post: Nov 29, 2009 7:21am
by Jerry {Host & We...
Dream-The Coven Next Door
I lived in a house next door to four or five woman I had not previously met. I had the impression that they were involved in some kind of coven together. I felt compelled to meet them. I was in my house walking into the bathroom. Upon entering I was shoved to the...
Views: 537   Replies: 1
Last Post: Nov 29, 2009 7:01am
by Jerry {Host & We...
Christopher's Zipper
I was at work, when the principal and teacher that I work with came up to me and told me that they had to tell me something. They took me into their office. I felt scared not knowing what they would tell me. The principle told me that Christopher’s mom was fili...
Views: 541   Replies: 3
Last Post: Nov 25, 2009 8:12pm
by Rook
broken rings
my rings are to me a big part of myself, they are really significant to me, they are part of how i potray myself. i am the chinese zodiac of the snake. in my dream, i was walking on the road i use to travel on to go to my ex-partners place, i meet a group of peop...
Views: 524   Replies: 3
Last Post: Nov 24, 2009 8:50pm
by Rook
PBS NOVA-What Are Dreams
An excellent program on dreams played tonight on PBS. I wish I could replay the program but it is not yet available. But after watching it, and although the approach was different than deciphering the language of dreams, the conclusions were the same. Dreams are ther...
Views: 589   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 24, 2009 8:03pm
by Jerry {Host & We...
Good Health-Balancing Body, Mind & Psyche
As most of you know I am a true believer that dreams can promote good health because they possess the therapeutic affect of problem solving of emotional conflicts. But a truly balanced psyche requires much more than just a healthy mind {psychological}. It also requir...
Views: 586   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 23, 2009 4:30pm
by Jerry {Host & We...
Rob
Dream of walking under an old railway/mining bridge with a man
Hi, Hoping someone can help with this dream interpretation. My Soul mate had a dream in which she was walking through some woods with a man and walked under an old railway/mining bridge. She then woke and saw the man in the room next to her looking at her. She ha...
Views: 540   Replies: 3
Last Post: Nov 22, 2009 9:03am
by Jerry {Host & We...
Bob
Blood on hands
I have recently been bombarded with dreams. Last evening I dreamt that I was back in the town of my childhood and running down the street at night. Something was chasing me; I looked down at the palms of my hands and both had slices in them across the palms and I was...
Views: 559   Replies: 1
Last Post: Nov 22, 2009 7:16am
by Jerry {Host & We...
Warning of cheating husband in the future
Hi All, I'm currently pregnant and last night i dreamt I was walking with my husband somewhere in the city, then waiting to cross a street full of traffic. As we were about to cross, i see this lady on the other side also wanting to cross the street but wanting t...
Views: 511   Replies: 2
Last Post: Nov 21, 2009 4:55pm
by Jocelyn
3yrs has gone
Hello, I just need to know if she dreams of me too. I have dream of my xgf twice this week, im happy with my relationship now, my dream is weird, cause in my dream its telling me she wants to contact me or in my dreams were friends, also telling me shes single....
Views: 487   Replies: 1
Last Post: Nov 21, 2009 5:56am
by Jerry {Host & We...
Therapeutic Yoga
I am with a therapeutic yoga teacher. She first demonstrates and then instructs me on a new posture or exercise. A push-up, some kind of a push-up. I think it will be similar to the push-ups I did in the Army, performed from a prone facing position. Instead, it i...
Views: 482   Replies: 2
Last Post: Nov 20, 2009 5:57am
by Kristi
Waltz
I am in a Physical Therapy Rehabilitation Gym. I receive and greet a man who I think is my patient. But there is actually nothing wrong with this man, nothing requiring a need for physical therapy. In my left hand I have an extra long gait belt. I have it looped...
Views: 788   Replies: 2
Last Post: Nov 20, 2009 5:48am
by Kristi
My Best Friend Gets Married..
For the first time in a long time I finally remember one of my dreams. I have a best named his name is "Alex" and in my dream we are at some store that sells wedding stuff and im shopping with him and his girlfriend/Fiancee. We were getting wedding supplies and I was...
Views: 528   Replies: 1
Last Post: Nov 20, 2009 5:38am
by Jerry {Host & We...
J
lion/wolf
My dream went something like this: I was in a natural preserve of some kind, I knew that only people with permission were allowed in. The animals there were living naturally as best they could and I was there to observe them. A guide took me to a fork in the tra...
Views: 515   Replies: 1
Last Post: Nov 20, 2009 5:25am
by Jerry {Host & We...
My son as a youngster
I haven't had a dream for awhile now or maybe just have not remembered any but the other night left me puzzled. My son is now 31 but he was around 6 years old in the dream. He was outside in the front of the house talking to this young lad whom I did not know....
Views: 879   Replies: 3
Last Post: Nov 18, 2009 6:15am
by Jerry {Host & We...
Fire
I had a dream that the city i live in caught on fire, i was with one of my coworkers and we both had the same car but in different colors and the cars were consistent through the whole dream, we were trying to save them. We were inside of a ladies house when it caugh...
Views: 508   Replies: 2
Last Post: Nov 17, 2009 8:03pm
by Rook
In a car driving
I used to get a dream where I was in acar driving (I don't drive) and where I didn't have control of it like I would brake but nothing happened, any ideas please?
Views: 548   Replies: 1
Last Post: Nov 17, 2009 2:55pm
by Jerry {Host & We...
jesus
hi, I just want to know about my dream that i had yesterday night,i saw a very scary or fearful i dont know, but jesus i my self in consciousness while sleeping was dreaming jesus came and be seated next to me where i was sleeping and but i was so unconsciuos that i...
Views: 555   Replies: 1
Last Post: Nov 16, 2009 6:00am
by Jerry {Host & We...
fragemented pieces that somehow connected...
its funny how the slightly more "normal" dreams bug me, i used to be good at working out what my dreams were trying to tell me/ what my subconcious was trying to tell me, but i dont seem so good at it anymore. first of all, ive been having a lot of dreams where the...
Views: 483   Replies: 2
Last Post: Nov 16, 2009 5:51am
by Cerid
Pregnancy Dreams
A couple of weeks ago i had a dream that i was pregnant and in the hospital having the baby. But i cant remember much more. Well last night i had a dream that i had taken a pregnancy test and it came back positive. However i didn't believe it so i took another...
Views: 520   Replies: 2
Last Post: Nov 15, 2009 11:49am
by Kellie
Eating a Rabbit
Hi, So... I napped for a few hours today, and had a pretty vivid dream that I remembered upon awaking. Basically, I ate a slice of rabbit meat (which I have never done in real life, I am a vegan) that the people --I don't remember who they were but I think it...
Views: 511   Replies: 1
Last Post: Nov 14, 2009 6:57pm
by Jerry {Host & We...
Dream that came true and New dream to interpret
Hi, I had a dream 4 months ago.. that came true to a t.. In the dream my daughter and i were in a roller coaster, it ended and i as i got off a friend of mine was there and i was comforting him as he got sick and threw up. my interepretation was that id be going...
Views: 502   Replies: 1
Last Post: Nov 14, 2009 6:15pm
by Jerry {Host & We...
Niece's Dreams
I'm intrigued by 2 dreams that my 18 yr old niece recently had and I really appreciate any insights. She felt she should tell me about the dreams as I was both in them and they both took place at my house. My deceased father, who I was close to, is in both dreams a...
Views: 520   Replies: 1
Last Post: Nov 14, 2009 6:34am
by Jerry {Host & We...
very strange..
I apologize; this dream is so very long, but it's so strange I have to know what (if anything) it's about) I was on a boat with my little sister. ( Not my real sister a 'dream sister') We were on our way to someplace of great importance. There were a hundred or s...
Views: 557   Replies: 6
Last Post: Nov 14, 2009 6:08am
by Jerry {Host & We...
Ken
Unfolding and tending the garden
Hi Jerry and Krist, Yikes this is unfolding quickly and I am finally "getting (more of) it". Thanks for your wise counsel and support. I wish you both well during the upcoming holidays. And Jerry I hope you get some wonderful time with you family and grand childre...
Views: 598   Replies: 8
Last Post: Nov 13, 2009 5:03am
by Kristi
Sparrow Dream
I dream I am caring for an ailing female sparrow. She's run into the side of a brick building and has a concussion. I think she is well enough to fly, so I let her go free. But she is weak, runs into the side of another building and falls to the ground. I try to...
Views: 532   Replies: 2
Last Post: Nov 11, 2009 7:57am
by Rose
Dreaming of Childhood Home, closet
Lately I've had a few dreams that center around the closet in the room in which I spent my childhood and adolescence. The closet is always much bigger in my dream than in reality. In one dream, I had notes written all along the closet wall - some from myself, lik...
Views: 591   Replies: 1
Last Post: Nov 10, 2009 5:59am
by Jerry {Host & We...
Myths-Dreams-Symbols New Look-Two Ways To View
I have been working on the Myths-Dreams-Symbols website and have created a second approach to the site. Along with the original, more colorful MDS pages I have created a second, more traditional web pages {it is still under construction}. Take a moment to view the tw...
Views: 611   Replies: 9
Last Post: Nov 9, 2009 6:16pm
by Rook
Night Terror...List of things remembered, needs interpreting
Night Terror, woke up violently after asleep for one hour exactly, any help interpreting is appreciated, please respond and I can give you a more detailed and chronological account of the dream, but these are simply dream journal entries in order to be able to recall...
Views: 522   Replies: 2
Last Post: Nov 9, 2009 6:44am
by Kendra
Graphic dream
I just started studying Jung a few months back although I have read a great deal about psychology and eastern philosophies. A few nights ago, I had a very disturbing dream. Many parts of it I can't remember; however, I remember the gist of the dream. I was backs...
Views: 526   Replies: 1
Last Post: Nov 9, 2009 6:23am
by Jerry {Host & We...
Tree people and the catapult
I found myself in what seemed to be a foreign land. The land was mostly grassland and there was a river to the north of me. There were people there which I could compare to cavemen. There were people like you and me they even spoke my language they were very tall lik...
Views: 495   Replies: 2
Last Post: Nov 9, 2009 1:31am
by Rook
my dad
i lost my dad a little over 2 years ago. we were very close. he had addiction problem for many years but for the last 5 of his life he was sober. to get to the point i have only had bad dreams of him since his passing. in thses dreams i find out that he is not reall...
Views: 512   Replies: 2
Last Post: Nov 8, 2009 4:32pm
by Krystal
hawk sitting on shoulder
hawk sitting on shoulder
Views: 482   Replies: 1
Last Post: Nov 7, 2009 3:18pm
by Jerry {Host & We...
Dog
My dream is very simple! I woke up suddenly with a red/blond coloured dog standing over me/sstride me. I felt threatened and frighened. That was it really! It was like those Victorian dreams where the devil was sitting on your chest??? I woke up very quickly. Tahn...
Views: 569   Replies: 4
Last Post: Nov 7, 2009 8:02am
by Lesley
I'm kinda weirded out
Last night I had a dream, and it was weird. This is what happened. I was at school, walking down the hallway. This girl that is kinda my friend walks up by me and grabs my hand and walks with me. I don't let go because it's kinda nice, in an odd way. We walk into t...
Views: 521   Replies: 1
Last Post: Nov 6, 2009 6:04am
by Jerry {Host & We...
Why movie stars?
I am interested in this dream but also why the figures of movie stars might appear in your dream. i was not in the dream as such - just observing a kind of film, although it had a significant emotional significance that transcended the idea I was watching a film....
Views: 567   Replies: 1
Last Post: Nov 6, 2009 6:00am
by Jerry {Host & We...
Where's Rook?
Hi Rook, Wondering where you are, so just popping in to say hello. Kristi
Views: 527   Replies: 4
Last Post: Nov 5, 2009 6:55pm
by Kristi
M
Recurring theme of wooden walls and floors with holes
Last night's dream... I am walking in a house I have just bought, and I notice that I can see through the floors of my bedroom. I wonder why I hadn't lifted up the rugs that the people had laid on the floors because I would have been able to see that the furniture i...
Views: 554   Replies: 14
Last Post: Nov 5, 2009 12:33pm
by Jerry {Host & We...
recurring dream about husband smoking cigar
Hi, there. I have been having a dream that I don't remember a whole lot of. The only part I remember is seeing my husband pick up a cigar, lighting it and coming towards me. When he's coming towards me it's in a loving way, not a hostile way. Any ideas? Thanks i...
Views: 512   Replies: 3
Last Post: Nov 5, 2009 12:07pm
by Jerry {Host & We...
Escaping Slavery In A Gondola While Rescueing Babies / Dolls
My dream started somewhere on the banks in a forest. It was dark because of the many trees but I was not fearful. I realised I as in the 18th or 19th century as I was wearing a maid’s dress with a lot of layers and décolleté. I remember looking down a...
Views: 521   Replies: 4
Last Post: Nov 4, 2009 8:55pm
by Elle
Ken
Snow bound with friends
Hi Jerry and Kristi, I spent time on the forum this morning, following another dream I think is important. And I want to express my gratitude and appreciation for the work you are doing here. Since initially writing you back in August, there has been a shift in my...
Views: 552   Replies: 5
Last Post: Nov 4, 2009 12:38pm
by Ken
Claudia's dream
I'm fascinated by Claudia's dream (Oct 30?) At Dreams Landing (http://www.dreamslanding.org), we're developing a Dream Gallery which we hope will eventually include visual art and audio mini-dramas based on dream texts. (Full length audio dramas inspired by mytholo...
Views: 528   Replies: 1
Last Post: Nov 4, 2009 6:35am
by Jerry {Host & We...
Again with the flower..
I apologize for posting so much I have somany amazing dreams. This is another dream I deemed 'insignificant' but after the last dream I decided to post it. I'm wondering if it's same as the previous. Please let me know what you think. I was at my grandfath...
Views: 556   Replies: 3
Last Post: Nov 4, 2009 6:16am
by Jerry {Host & We...
Astrange new dream
had a very interesting dream the other night. . I dreamnt I was outside, it was night time (not too late), on the ground I saw a reflection of light - similar to the reflection water makes... when I looked up, it was water. The sky was the ocean and it was so low...
Views: 581   Replies: 2
Last Post: Nov 4, 2009 12:46am
by Peter
Dreaming in a dream
A couple of my friends were over at my place. I was very annoyed becuase I hadn't seen them in a very long time but they were too busy arguing to pay any attention to me. I went outside where I couldn't hear them. Outside was this gorgeous cherry tree (ap...
Views: 546   Replies: 4
Last Post: Nov 3, 2009 5:59am
by Jerry {Host & We...
recent dream
I recently dreamnt a very vivid dream in which I was in a house with my mother-in-law(who died in March of this year)and she asked me to help her finish making the turkish coffee for the three half-full cups that were on the counter which I did. There was a calico ca...
Views: 538   Replies: 2
Last Post: Nov 2, 2009 10:30am
by ellen
5 year reoccuring nitemares
I've been having reoccuring nitemares for a handfull of years that I either die or go to jail. My most recent....I was with a good friend of mine and we walked into a local small gas station to find the cashier shot and dead and a single man inside stealing items.. W...
Views: 626   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 29, 2009 7:01pm
by Jerry {Host & We...
A machine grinding up children like a woodchipper and spitting the gore on me?
I had a dream where I was watching abunch of children play but there was a machine nearby. The children would play around the machine and get their feet or arms stuck in it and be eaten up and ground to a pulp. Think woodchipper. All I did was watch them scream and d...
Views: 535   Replies: 2
Last Post: Oct 24, 2009 10:37pm
by Judith
Question ref. Left Hand Path
Jerry, earlier this year in response to one of my posts, you (I believe) mentioned something about the Hero's Journey/Path being the left hand path... Could you please talk about this again, say more around it? Did Joe Campbell refer to it as such? Kristi
Views: 491   Replies: 3
Last Post: Oct 24, 2009 5:19pm
by Kristi
Why did I have a plesant dream last night when I've only ever had nightmares?
It goes like this: I was laying in a hammock at night and being gently swayed by a dark figure with a blue aura. There was sweet breeze blowing and in the hammock with me were dozens of fluffy kittens napping and cuddling me all over and rubbing all over my face....
Views: 665   Replies: 4
Last Post: Oct 23, 2009 9:21pm
by Judith
Birth by Cesarean
Dear All, I'm currently a few weeks pregnant, and just recently i had a dream i saw myself giving birth by cesarean. Unfortunately i can't remember anything else but more or less seeing the baby being taken out of me by doctors. I'm not sure if there was any comp...
Views: 548   Replies: 3
Last Post: Oct 22, 2009 6:30am
by Jerry {Host & We...
Father-in-law's teeth - drawer full of teeth
Last night I dreamt my father-in-law had two of his teeth in his hand and told me "here is two more". Then I pulled open a drawer at my parent's house. In the drawer were teeth. He dropped the teeth in the drawer and I said something to the effect "Not there, those a...
Views: 558   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 20, 2009 3:58pm
by Jerry {Host & We...
Stars in the Night Sky
I have had dreams that follow this pattern several times recently, so it is obviously trying to tell me something. I haven’t been able to find a definition that fits all the particulars, so I thought I’d post and ask for help. In the dream I go outside...
Views: 995   Replies: 3
Last Post: Oct 19, 2009 3:44pm
by Jerry {Host & We...
On the Evolution of the Shadow
A stub from an article by Edward C. Whitmont. The full text can be found here: http://www.usfca.edu/fromm/handouts%20spring%202009/tuesday/Garrett/Whitmont,%20garret%20wk%204.pdf Ask someone to give a description of the personality type which he finds most de...
Views: 678   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 18, 2009 7:21am
by Jerry {Host & We...
Fingers cut off
I'll keep it short because it was a long dream but the thing that I keep thinking about was that: in the dream I had cut off three of my finger tips. I had gone about my business and every time I looked down at my fingers, I noticed, "oh yeah I cut off my finger tips...
Views: 694   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 18, 2009 7:17am
by Jerry {Host & We...
Floating Blue Head
Well, I’ve been trying to figure out this dream I had for a long time, but I could never seem to decipher the meaning behind it. In the beginning I woke up in my bed in the middle of the night. What was strange though was that I actually felt wide awake too....
Views: 564   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 18, 2009 7:14am
by Jerry {Host & We...
A Tribal Court
My dream has two distinct sections: 1. I am with a (my?) family but am not an integrated or respected member. The family faces some (unknown) threat or danger from outside in a snow storm. Outside there is a winter wonderland in which there is a demonic? force fro...
Views: 623   Replies: 5
Last Post: Oct 18, 2009 7:04am
by Jerry {Host & We...
I'M BACK....Re-Oppening of the Dream Forum {officially}
It has been more than a month since I 'officially' closed the Dream Forum to take a reprieve of my duties and to focus on the future of the Forum {as well as give attention to my now full-time job}. In a few days I will reopen the Forum and provide my thoughts to dre...
Views: 580   Replies: 3
Last Post: Oct 17, 2009 6:28am
by Jerry {Host & We...
Husband turned away
Last night I dreamed I was having sex with my husband. Our daughter-in-law called to us because someone was at the door. He got out of bed and never came back. We have been separated for two weeks. We both agreed we don't want to fight anymore. The reason we a...
Views: 525   Replies: 2
Last Post: Oct 15, 2009 6:59pm
by Lila
Tattoos on my ex-boyfriends face
Hi, Jerry. It's been a long, long time since I posted now. Life has been very intense, and I haven't had a chance to focus on anything else than just getting through to the next day. Among the things that have happened the last few months I can mention becoming p...
Views: 579   Replies: 2
Last Post: Oct 15, 2009 7:38am
by Jerry {Host & We...
loggin off
is there a log off button this page/site?
Views: 586   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 14, 2009 7:44am
by Jerry {Co-Host &...
weird/scary dream
I dreamt I was on an island or maybe in the country and on the island or nearby to where I was, was government property and there were military personnel/security staff, milatary/security vehicles, fences, gates, barriers and there was entrances with steel doors but...
Views: 844   Replies: 20
Last Post: Oct 13, 2009 8:47am
by Matthew
Such strong emotion
I know I am a bit young for your preference of dreams, but I've been told that my dreams are 'advanced' for a person my age so I hope you don't mind. I'm not very emotional at all. Especially not when it comes to things in media ( movies, video games ect) The...
Views: 554   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 13, 2009 8:00am
by Rook
Major Medical & Dreams
I was referred here from another forum that is supposedly spiritually based but most are silent on this question of mine. Background info: I was bullied for years at work until I became disabled from it. My body has been careening from one medical crisis to anothe...
Views: 544   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 13, 2009 7:44am
by Rook
May
Aquamarine
A dream fragment: I'm in a jewellery shop with a friend from Jr. high and high school. I have on an aquamarine ring on my (wedding) ring finger. It is a medium sized square cut set in gold. The quality of the stone, cut, colour and clarity is superb. It is the...
Views: 866   Replies: 14
Last Post: Oct 12, 2009 3:25am
by May
May
Christmas Eve Dream(s)
Hi, I had this dream Christmas Eve: A Egyptian woman my age appears with dark swarthy skin, the right attitude, accent, non-verbal communication and behavior of a bicultural Egyptian who can pass for just an Egyptian- unlike me who is just so American that wh...
Views: 651   Replies: 5
Last Post: Oct 12, 2009 3:18am
by May
May
Gossip Ancient rites& The Divine Liturgy, repeating theme of falling of stairs, and Patriarchy
My friend J., a petite blonde and born-again Christian missionary and her husband whose name when translated means Paracletus Caliph are discussing my marriage with the goal of establishing theirs as better, and showing me I got the short end of the stick compared to...
Views: 808   Replies: 3
Last Post: Oct 12, 2009 3:14am
by May
May
Three Universities
I'm in a gym locker room at the university where I research,talking to a friend, N, whose dad in real life is a multibillionaire tycoon married to a member of a royal family. Modonna (the famous actress singer joins us.) They are giving me conditioner to use on my ha...
Views: 627   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 12, 2009 3:09am
by May
May
Sexy Love God/Muscle Man/Total Babe/Hunk/Mystery-Lover/Night-Visitor
A huge gorgeous muscular man with a very broad chest and huge bicep muscles and arms and is so tall that next to him I appear very small is holding me close and I am completely enveloped in his warm and naked embrace. I have my legs wrapped around his waist, thick a...
Views: 963   Replies: 9
Last Post: Oct 12, 2009 3:03am
by May
May
Mother repeatedly raped
I'm visiting my Mom at my parent's house. She is telling me the house is unsafe, that she keeps getting raped and has to climb up to the second floor. She is a younger version than her real self. I knew before she told me, that she was having troubles. I felt sad...
Views: 976   Replies: 17
Last Post: Oct 12, 2009 3:01am
by May
May
abandonned
Two nights ago I dreamt my husband went to another state for a week, to look at grad schools, I guess but he had found a girlfriend. He came back and then he suddenly left. Those were the first two segments of the dream. I knew he abandonned me and was never coming...
Views: 734   Replies: 13
Last Post: Oct 12, 2009 2:58am
by May
May
Sexual dream with transmutating Penis, Foxes, The Devil. Help!
I dreamt: My husband and I wanted to be alone, cuddle. We were naked. His penis turned into a snake, or a Fox. (Sort of like a Ferret). It was thick, the size of a forearm. It was having sex with him, long enough to bite his nipples and finger them with claws l...
Views: 866   Replies: 12
Last Post: Oct 12, 2009 2:53am
by May
May
EARS/FOUR EARS
I dreamt I had four ears. There were two on each side of my head, the ones higher than the others looked the same on the opposite sides. the ones below them also matched each other, if you can imagine this. in my dream im thinking what, why do i have four ears, have...
Views: 611   Replies: 3
Last Post: Oct 12, 2009 2:49am
by May
May
Flooded Home
Hello, A recent dream I had that I'm trying to make sense of, it has significance for me, especially in regards to any life issues. Some background, I had it after working through Jean Houston's meditations in her book, the Passion of Isis and Osiris, and also a...
Views: 745   Replies: 4
Last Post: Oct 12, 2009 2:45am
by May
May
Pillars of light
Hi all, I dreamt I am walking deep into a green, deep, lush, vibrant forest. On either side of me are two large pillars of clear white light. Each pillar has four square sides, and the height is rather tall, and they walk with me where ever I go, one on either...
Views: 773   Replies: 13
Last Post: Oct 12, 2009 2:34am
by May
May
The Wild Man in the Cave
Hi Everyone, Here is a dream with beautiful imagery that I'd love to share with everyone as well as receive insights on it for my own personal growth. My brother and I are in a car. He is driving. We are in a mountainous forest. He has to drive the car out back...
Views: 673   Replies: 4
Last Post: Oct 12, 2009 2:27am
by May
May
"Publish or Perish"
Hi all, I'd like some insights into this dream: I'm sitting on a very long bed, and my back is to the wall. To my right is seated my sister, to my left, my father. I'm trying to explain to my father the concept of 'publish or perish' in great detail. He is not...
Views: 872   Replies: 10
Last Post: Oct 12, 2009 2:24am
by May
May
Swimming
I am at a friend's house which is in another country from where I live. It has changed its shape, size everything beyond recognition, with a huge pool. My friend's stepdaughter, who is 11 but small for her age is swimming with college aged friends. I'm wondering, why...
Views: 902   Replies: 13
Last Post: Oct 12, 2009 2:23am
by May
Closing the Dream Forum
Because of the many pressures and responsibilities of my day job and the need to once again revamp my Myths-Dreams-Symbols website, I have chosen to close the Dream Forum for at least the month of September. I have always felt it important to provide not only a respo...
Views: 673   Replies: 7
Last Post: Oct 8, 2009 10:32am
by Jerry
Recurring dream of getting shot, but READ
Im an 18 year old male, well ill say young man how about, and i live in SW florida. Before i get to everything i will tell you all now i was once a very heavy drug dealer. In april 2008 at around three in the morning, my door was kicked in and in the mist of a masked...
Views: 1066   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 6, 2009 11:21am
by noname
May
Two Angry Men
My Father is driving his car. I am in the back seat. I am seated behind him. The steering wheel is on the left, and I am therefore seated on the left, but slightly closer to the centre. He is driving on the left lane. He is 40 years younger, middle aged. He is extrem...
Views: 680   Replies: 14
Last Post: Oct 3, 2009 8:15pm
by May
May
My Father passed away this morning. This is not a dream. this is May's news
My father passed away this morning, six hours ago. I am overseas. I am heartbroken with grief and regret. For the last month I was having dreams of my father trying to make sense of them. I gave my responses and I said I had positive feelings for my father. Bec...
Views: 661   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 30, 2009 9:25pm
by May
nightmares/bad dreams
If not to pass on an essential or all that important message why do we have nightmares/bad dreams?
Views: 664   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 29, 2009 1:09pm
by Matthew
Flower Pods of Sameness
Very close before my eyes, in a darkened field (black space), I see a large image of closed (yet to open) flower pods/buds. I have a distinct reference to the number “5.” The buds are a darkened (nearly black in color themselves), velvety brown and cove...
Views: 944   Replies: 14
Last Post: Sep 29, 2009 6:31am
by Kristi
Another Dream Dictionary
Jerry, sending this link for a dream dictionary in, as it provides rather comprehensive potential meanings. Not of the same ilk as 'Soul Future' (her site was very helpful for me over the years), but very good nonetheless. Check it out. http://en.mimi.hu/dreams/...
Views: 625   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 28, 2009 7:17am
by Kristi
Carl Jung's mythical Red Book to be published
'The Holy Grail of the Unconscious' Click to enlarge The New York Times has a huge article on the forthcoming publication of the Swiss psychiatrist Carl Jung's 'Red Book', the notebook he kept during the six years of his 'creative illness' in which he was clearl...
Views: 560   Replies: 2
Last Post: Sep 21, 2009 4:27pm
by Jerry {Co-Host &...
a weird tattoo..
Okay, so I spent all day yesterday researching the illuminati, and other related subjects, which there are many. This is something I do every now and then, but something I think about every day. Now, I can't remember which came first, i'm sure it was the log one.....
Views: 534   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 18, 2009 3:54am
by Rook
erykah badu..
well. I go to school. and it's just one big room where all the kids that used to mess with me over the years are just hangin around and talking, there is no teacher. there are also a few kids that are my friends. I meet these two girls at this radioshack like store...
Views: 634   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 17, 2009 11:40pm
by Gingerlee
rickety old house
So.. I was staying with some people, it was like a slumber party, some I knew, some I didn't and we... just got into a pool we weren't supposed to be in and stayed in for like a minute and went back to our bunker.. I grabbed these two comforters that I sleep on eve...
Views: 676   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 17, 2009 11:16pm
by Gingerlee
Pia
Dream Forum
I am sorry to see this end. Just want to thank you so much for your interpretations and wisdom you have given us who use this site. Wish you all the best with whatever you do, I will continue to explore and sweet dreams. :) Pia
Views: 699   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 14, 2009 7:25pm
by Pia
imaginary boyfriend.
last night i had a dream that i had an imaginary boyfriend. he would go everywhere i would but no one else could see him because they lacked creativity. one day, i was getting candy from my fridge when my best friend came out and asked me who the guy i was standing n...
Views: 549   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 14, 2009 12:03am
by Rook
Down in Sewers
I'd like to update with another dream I had. This was last night. In this dream I am driving a car and notice that I look pretty gross. My hair is dirty, no make up, and ugly clothes on. I'm going back to high school for some kind of reunion party thing. I think,...
Views: 623   Replies: 5
Last Post: Sep 13, 2009 11:40pm
by Rook
dan
Gunman At School
in the dream, i was at a school. i was standing outside with a large number of other "students" i guess. then someone yelled "he's got a gun" everyone was running here and there and then i saw the gunman. and of course...he comes after me....
Views: 549   Replies: 3
Last Post: Sep 9, 2009 8:23pm
by Kristi
Heart Mirror
As I woke in the morning, it was with seeing Peter Scanlon. He told me, “I want you to know you are remembered and thought of very often here (that it does not cost you anything), as we do our embryonic work of birthing a new humanity.” Peter Scan...
Views: 1156   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 9, 2009 6:49am
by Kristi
Kristi
Hi Everyone, Just want to let all know that I am back to being just "Kristi" here on the forum. I thank Jerry for his confidence in my ability and extending the opportunity, but I find I cannot wear the title Co-Host/Moderator, as it carries an inherent/implied o...
Views: 560   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 8, 2009 6:37am
by Jerry {Co-Host &...
Note
Just want to let you know that I am very likely to be quiet much of the next few to several days as I make a transition in my life ... quitting smoking (after many years). There are some fundamental habit changes that I need to make as I move through this transition...
Views: 599   Replies: 2
Last Post: Sep 6, 2009 11:27am
by Kristi (Co-Host/...
Upsetting Intercourse
I feel to be of the age of a young adult. I am aware of my sister Kallen in the dream, of feeling she is causing some upset while I am having sex with a man. I see him as a foreigner, of Asian descent, handsome and clean of ethics and morals, positive and well int...
Views: 569   Replies: 2
Last Post: Sep 6, 2009 11:22am
by Kristi (Co-Host/...
Ivy
Dancing dog girls.
I'm in a theatre watching a show, it's pretty dark away from the stage, which is bright (Can't really remember what happened, all though I know there were bright colours, singing and dancing) sitting next to me is my best friend Polly, she and I are high above the re...
Views: 612   Replies: 2
Last Post: Sep 6, 2009 10:11am
by Ivy
Older Person's Dreams
I need to make a clarification of comments I have made often when addressing the dreams of younger people vs. older people. My statement that an older person's dreams more often are directed at past experiences is true for most of those who post dream{s} at the Dream...
Views: 652   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 6, 2009 7:49am
by Jerry {Co-Host &...
9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

stats from 7-14-10 to the present