Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
Grave of the Mutilator
So I went and took a nap because I stayed home sick today...and here's the dream I had: My family took a trip to Nashville to visit the grave site of a very famous mutilator. I think he was also known as a vampire. The whole thing was set up like an outdoors mus...
Views: 650   Replies: 7
Last Post: Nov 19, 2008 7:39pm
by Gerard {Dream Fo...
concert
hello, in my dream, i was at a concert, i was at the very back row with a friend (i dont remember who - i usually have someone with me in my dreams, but just like a shadow i dont know/remember who that is - is it the shadow?) and we were waiting for a famous...
Views: 569   Replies: 2
Last Post: Nov 19, 2008 4:05pm
by Fish
Rape on the Bike Path.
So last night i had this dream where i was walking home in the dark on the bike path. Out of nowhere this guy came out, and he put his hand over my mouth. He said "If you don't scream, then i won't kill you." Then he raped me. He left me there since i didn't scream....
Views: 1098   Replies: 4
Last Post: Nov 19, 2008 2:30pm
by DreamBig.
Festivals & shoes
I had a dream recently which seemed to go on for a very long time. It started in some place that seemed like Sydney, Australia. I was in some guys house with 2 of my close friends. The guy goes out busking and then my friends and I go to find a restaurant with a nice...
Views: 527   Replies: 4
Last Post: Nov 19, 2008 1:25pm
by Tracey
RE: Meaning of My Dream
I had this dream last week but I cannot remeber which day it was. I walked into this room and there were two people (male I think) and there were these flies buzzing around. Their were not bother the other two people only me. I picked up the spray can and started spr...
Views: 547   Replies: 2
Last Post: Oct 16, 2008 11:58am
by Celia
Shark in a pool
ok so in my dream I was in my backyard. There were a lot of other people. Towels were all over the lawn and you couldn't walk around hardly. There was a shark in my pool. Pretty big. I liked the skark (which I wold not normally). I went to a tree (that would not in r...
Views: 670   Replies: 3
Last Post: Nov 19, 2008 12:06am
by yusuf
Man with no Muscles
Hi Gerard, Thanks for the follow-through on the 'River Street' dream and the suggestion to post others. I definitely would love to add a recent dream that has stayed with me over the last month. I'd love it if you had some thoughts which might help to shed som...
Views: 604   Replies: 6
Last Post: Nov 17, 2008 5:11am
by Angela
A boyfriend and a car with no wheels.
In a dream, I saw myself and a recent boyfriend standing side by side together in a room. The surrounding setting reminded me of a relative's home. It appeared that we were in my grandmother's apartment. While my recent boyfriend and I stood together, the scene...
Views: 539   Replies: 4
Last Post: Nov 17, 2008 1:12am
by Tracy
keep falling.
i have this dream sometimes just randomly, and i'm falling down a hole, face down, that just doesn't seem to end. Then, when its just about to end i start kicking my feet to stop myself, and i wake up. i don't know what it means. help?
Views: 484   Replies: 7
Last Post: Nov 16, 2008 4:58pm
by Gerard {Dream Fo...
over mountain
Standing on a mountain top looking out upon the world, in one direction stretched out behind me: distorted ugly landscapes, cold concrete grey, heavy clouds and weighted sky. From this view a need to escape stirs I can’t stand it anymore. This high plateau offe...
Views: 534   Replies: 4
Last Post: Nov 16, 2008 8:30am
by Gerard {Dream Fo...
Snake Dream
Hello, I would very much like some tips about the meaning of a dream I had last night: I was walking in a shallow, muddy river when I felt something moving under my feet. At first I thought it might be a big fish and I wanted to catch it. When I moved out of the w...
Views: 618   Replies: 4
Last Post: Nov 15, 2008 4:33pm
by Christian
boyfriend stealer.
Lately i've been having this dream where the boy i like breaks up with his girlfriend for me. In real life he has a girlfriend, and they are very happy together. In class the other week he asked to touch my boobs though, and said it wasn't cheating so it wouldn't mat...
Views: 505   Replies: 2
Last Post: Nov 15, 2008 4:22pm
by DreamBig.
A person being choked
Hi! I need to know what my dream is revealing to me. I saw a grown rooster on the back of a person's neck, it was choking this person who I believe was me. I remember the animal would not let the person go. it was trying to kill the person through strangulation...
Views: 619   Replies: 6
Last Post: Nov 15, 2008 2:58pm
by Tracy
Clairvoyant Metropolis
When I first arrived in view of the metropolis I was looking out and down from a window hovering above… the room I was in was completely dark and I was alone. Looking out and down I saw a city that was larger than any city I’d ever seen before. I noticed...
Views: 567   Replies: 2
Last Post: Nov 15, 2008 11:34am
by Debra
hiding the evidence of murders
I open the top drawer of a dresser and find a package tightly wrapped in blue plastic. I am appalled because I remember that the package contains the bodies of my younger brother and sister. My older brother and I murdered them when we were all children and I have...
Views: 586   Replies: 2
Last Post: Nov 15, 2008 9:48am
by harriett
Husband injured in car accident
I had a very vivid/detailed dream that my husband's boss called me, telling me that my husband had been struck by a car on a major highway after getting out of his car to make a phone call. The boss even mentioned the name of the hospital. It woke me up early, I wa...
Views: 520   Replies: 2
Last Post: Nov 13, 2008 8:02am
by Marce
overweight
Dear Gerard, sorry to ask again so soon but i had another clear dream last night and since i had hoped that my future dreams continued to reveal where to start i wondered if it were significant.. i was at a concert, i was at the very back seat with a friend...
Views: 541   Replies: 1
Last Post: Nov 13, 2008 7:40am
by Fish
Clothes and a small box
On November 12, 2008, I woke up from dreaming. I kept the pictures of two things in the dream fresh on my mind. I saw in a dream a dress of a woman hung from a hook inside of a closet. When I notice the back of this dress, it had a big, long whole in it. It drap...
Views: 509   Replies: 1
Last Post: Nov 13, 2008 6:20am
by Gerard {Dream Fo...
Jen
recurrung childhood dream
I have been having this dream for 20 years many times a year, it's the same dream and it feels real. I am walking up a white hill in a spiral pattern, i feel I know the people I am walking with and when we reach the top over in the corner is a person standing at a wa...
Views: 550   Replies: 2
Last Post: Nov 12, 2008 6:08pm
by Jen
symbols and child theme
Dear Gerard, before you read, I am female :) I was in a room , the room was nice & modern room, it was daytime but the blinds were down, a few cool/stylish people i didnt know were watching TV, and suddenly I see in the newspaper the death announcement of a real l...
Views: 563   Replies: 2
Last Post: Nov 12, 2008 3:20am
by Fish
Transexual
I have been recording my dreams for a few months now, I will have to post some of the earlier ones and maybe you can help me. last night I dreamt of a transexual male. I cannot remember the dream but this transexual male keeps tapping at my brain today (if that makes...
Views: 706   Replies: 12
Last Post: Nov 9, 2008 11:10am
by Gerard {Dream Fo...
Old house
A girl friend called me and told me that she had a dream about me. She did not tell me the entire dream, but she told me that she came to see me and when she came in the house, I was laying down as I normally do, but the house that I was in was very old. She said...
Views: 445   Replies: 1
Last Post: Nov 7, 2008 3:43pm
by Gerard {Dream Fo...
River Street
(Follow on dream from 'The Edge of the World' -- dreamt one night earlier.) 'River Street' I had a multitude of things to do. There was something i was responsible for, like an event or an opening. My jobs ranged from the basic tasks of unlocking doors to gue...
Views: 616   Replies: 3
Last Post: Nov 7, 2008 5:39am
by Gerard {Dream Fo...
Being pulled into the wall
It started with me being a little kid and mom telling me it's time to go to bed, I laid down but when I was woke up (in my dream)I was my age again and I was back in mine and my wife's room, but she wasn't there. The covers were half way on me and half were hanging o...
Views: 463   Replies: 1
Last Post: Nov 6, 2008 6:30am
by Gerard {Dream Fo...
" Well, you've destroyed th world. Good job"
This is partially related to my other post, but the main point.. I have no idea. I'm sorry, but it was very,very long dream, This is actually a short version. I was with 'the dream people' and we noticed that the world was slowly dying, but not all at once....
Views: 679   Replies: 6
Last Post: Nov 5, 2008 3:03pm
by Kaze
The Edge of the World
I had figured out what was needed to be done! At a certain conjuncture, where an tribe was planning a secret ambush to move forward, it occurred to me that what would result from that would be a win for one single day. Then there would be far fewer people in the tr...
Views: 615   Replies: 2
Last Post: Nov 3, 2008 8:24am
by Angela
Ivy
Violent pictures
I was on a train with friends - the colours were mostly black and very dark brown, either it was night, or all the windows were full of black...I'd go with the latter more...there wasn't a definate night time feel about it...But I'm not all that sure. I don't reme...
Views: 562   Replies: 1
Last Post: Nov 3, 2008 5:30am
by Gerard {Dream Fo...
star in left eye
I dreamed that I was leaving my current home to drive somewhere in the night. As I began to drive out of my neighborhood, I had flashes of a star in my left eye and could see nothing out of my right eye. I was worried that I would get hit by another car since I could...
Views: 549   Replies: 3
Last Post: Oct 31, 2008 5:58pm
by Gerard {Dream Fo...
Infidelity Dream - Need Help!?!?
Ok - I don't even know how to explain my feelings on this - after the first dream I thought "That was weird" now I am a bit shaken up. Background - My husband and I have been married for about a year and a month and have been trying to conceive for about 6 months...
Views: 626   Replies: 4
Last Post: Oct 29, 2008 5:42am
by Gerard {Dream Fo...
Spear and Stone
These images are not from dreams in my sleep state, but ones that came spontaneously during meditative moments. The spear: I was experiencing a great amount of awareness that felt too large for my small personal self. I lay down on my couch in surrender, focusin...
Views: 612   Replies: 8
Last Post: Oct 28, 2008 6:02pm
by Kristi
atrium
I was with my family on vacations in some quite ugly mediterannean town. I was walking through some little shops alone, then my father was suddenly beside me, telling me that mum has called and said I should return. I went back with him (I had no idea where I was), a...
Views: 464   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 26, 2008 6:57am
by Gerard {Dream Fo...
Ivy
Guy who crys ink
I had this last night, in real life I'm actually ill, so that may explain part of it, I'm mostly curious about the theme: A guy - around 16, crying ink, which turns into milk, which he licks and swallows. A little context: So I'm in art class - the colour schem...
Views: 509   Replies: 2
Last Post: Oct 25, 2008 2:51pm
by Ivy
High Vibrational Sound/Energy
I am laying in my bed listening to one of Adyashanti’s (a teacher of non-dualism who came up in the Zen tradition) DVD talks on ‘What is Real?’ I fall to sleep and become aware of an energy of a very high pitched sound and vibration. The sound is of...
Views: 621   Replies: 8
Last Post: Oct 25, 2008 8:32am
by Kristi
probably most vivid dream i've ever had
It starts out with me and three other guys all walking from the gym at my school towards the bus ramp to catch the bus. When we get there, the principal comes up to us and says all the buses have left, we were too late. We were standing outside of cafeteria which i...
Views: 537   Replies: 3
Last Post: Oct 23, 2008 4:06pm
by Gerard {Dream Fo...
In a big room holding a baby
Ok this dream might not be so weird its just the fact that its been bothering me for some time. Im in a empty room (dont know if it matters walls are beige) its pretty big it looks like it use to be two rooms but converted into one. and Im holding a beautiful light...
Views: 491   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 23, 2008 3:43pm
by Gerard {Dream Fo...
Beautiful scenery, intense anger
Gerard, I thought I'd cintinue the discussion from the last post here, since I had a new dream this night which I'd really like you to have a look at. I know I have a strong intuition, everything you mentioned from your own experiences sounded very similar to ho...
Views: 545   Replies: 5
Last Post: Oct 23, 2008 7:23am
by Gerard {Dream Fo...
My sister's recurrent dream
Hello! I told my sister about this great site, then she asked me to post this recurrent dream she's been having for more than a year. It comes and goes. She dreams she's floating on the water as a dead corpse, just like that famous painting about Ophelia. And...
Views: 516   Replies: 3
Last Post: Oct 23, 2008 7:03am
by Gerard {Dream Fo...
My daughter getting killed at the zoo
My dream: my daughter and I were at the zoo but not a place I recognized. It seemed like the animals were roaming around, didn't see any other people. All of a sudden there were two lions and a bear running towards us, I was holding my daughter. Then the bear, who s...
Views: 508   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 23, 2008 6:58am
by Gerard {Dream Fo...
Tia
dream
This is my first time sharing my dreams in this form, but I have had this dream so long that I may need some help understanding it. I am in a car driving down the highway and slowly things start to become dark until finally it is completely dark and I am scared but n...
Views: 438   Replies: 2
Last Post: Oct 22, 2008 5:58am
by Gerard {Dream Fo...
Trying to Get Home, Ending Up in the Airport
My dreams are vivid and colorful. I can experience all five senses in them. I try to interpret my dreams on my own, but this particular dream I had recently is a real a doozie. First of all, you have to know a little background for this to make any sense. I grew...
Views: 583   Replies: 5
Last Post: Oct 19, 2008 9:02am
by Gerard {Dream Fo...
New school?
I had this dream several days ago, but have been unable to come one here due to my overwhelming school schedule(I think it may be relevant to my dream) In my dream, I found myself transferred to a new school. This new school was extremely large, and made of brick...
Views: 500   Replies: 3
Last Post: Oct 19, 2008 8:22am
by Lugus
Weird green slime>
I had a really weird dream last night and it freaked the hell out of me, I was outside playing on my Ds and my neighbor Jodi came over to my house and rang the doorbell she asked me if I was waiting for someone but I showed her my Ds and said no. Jodi went over back...
Views: 593   Replies: 2
Last Post: Oct 18, 2008 7:25am
by Lugus
Ivy
Strange department store and birthday
I don't remember much about the dream, only this part. I was with three of my friends (the closest ones to me), all girls, two of which twins. It was the twins' birthday, and we had gone out to celebrate. We were in a strange kind of department store. We had ju...
Views: 504   Replies: 3
Last Post: Oct 18, 2008 6:58am
by Ivy
chased by monsters
last night i dreamt i was on a big grey tank/bus and i was helping lots of different people who were running away from monsters to get on the bus, i was helping people find seats and helping them up the stairs. lots of different people got on, some in wheelchairs, so...
Views: 469   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 16, 2008 5:49am
by Gerard {Dream Fo...
Restaurant, Caged Cats, Grandma
Hello! So, here's my dream: I was supposed to take my boyfriend's family to dinner, then I invited them, but let them waiting. Once I was sure they would wait all night for nothing, I climbed up the stree on foot. On the way, I spotted a lost cat on the s...
Views: 509   Replies: 2
Last Post: Oct 15, 2008 1:40pm
by Natalia
Being murdered in someone elses body
This girl and I went into a warehouse, but I was not in my own body I was in a larger person's body. We saw this big hole in the wall and decided to go into it. So I went in first and because I was a little round, it was a little hard for me to go through but this...
Views: 503   Replies: 2
Last Post: Oct 15, 2008 8:48am
by Polly
Chasing my daughter riding her bike head on into traffic
We were at my home, different than my actual home, waiting for other family to arrive. My son, oldest child, does not live with me anymore, was going to drop my daughter, middle child no longer lives with me anymore, somewhere and my youngest daughter, still living...
Views: 445   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 15, 2008 6:23am
by Gerard {Dream Fo...
Pia
Water Dreams
Well here I am again. Another symbol that has been in my dreams for many years. The snake. I was with a group of people and we passed a large wooden box with glass. On the top shelf was a huge albino snake. We could only see the body. The people I was with were in a...
Views: 578   Replies: 4
Last Post: Oct 14, 2008 9:10am
by Pia
Coughing Enormous Balls
I was in a very fancy castle . I had some kind of task to do for a lady. I realized I needed a drink...then started coughing. I could not stop. I was suddenly so shocked as I coughed out an enormous ball..soft ...multicolored..similar to for lack of a better desc...
Views: 494   Replies: 2
Last Post: Oct 13, 2008 10:16am
by Deeanna
Falling
Hi, Well i had this dream a while back, Actually i had 2 times once when i was nine and i went to go visit my uncle at North Carolina for a month and the second time was when i was like 14 or 15 at my mother house. Well the dream basically was bascially that i was...
Views: 502   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 13, 2008 6:16am
by Gerard {Dream Fo...
Disterbing dream
My husband and I were happily together for 11 years were married for five months when he died of lung cancer. He never cheeted on me or I on him we were soulmates. After about a year I started to have a dream about finding him with another woman and he told me he...
Views: 446   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 13, 2008 6:07am
by Gerard {Dream Fo...
Mo
Baby Boy
Hi, Someone I know had a dream of a really cute baby boy, with big eyes and with alot of hair. Also their friend also had the same dream (not me) Any interpretations please?? Thanks
Views: 643   Replies: 2
Last Post: Oct 12, 2008 11:45pm
by Mo
Backgammon game
I had a dream last night that I was in a town. It looked like a ghost town. I walked around trying to find a person, but didn't see anybody. I then saw two people playing a game of backgammon. The board was a brown and beige color. One player was a champion that coul...
Views: 485   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 11, 2008 6:15am
by Gerard {Dream Fo...
Hidden rooms
Hi, it's been a while since I posted now. It's been kind of hard to keep track on my dreams after I started school. I also have a three year old who wakes me up very early, so it's all about never getting enough sleep. I dream, but if I don't write them down when I w...
Views: 560   Replies: 3
Last Post: Oct 6, 2008 12:45pm
by Gerard {Dream Fo...
Battling in the theater and color coding
This is one that I actually dreamed last June, but so much was going on that month, I forgot all about it until I remembered it while thinking about the guy in it. This is actually the first dream that he showed up in, and has since been in almost every dream since....
Views: 518   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 6, 2008 7:13am
by Gerard {Dream Fo...
As far as I know, there's no China town in Albuquerque
I was in Albuquerque, riding my bicycle around the college neighborhoods. I was in my 20's. I cycled passed several blocks of Victorian-style houses, some of which had been turned into trendy shops. I met up with a young man, also in his 20's, and we talked some,...
Views: 570   Replies: 5
Last Post: Oct 5, 2008 1:55pm
by pilly
ignored
Hello, in my dream i was in my apartment with a friend (i don’t remember who) and we were walking in the corridors and suddenly we were at a huge level and saw that there was a dormitory, a big spacious one for young students that i didnt know existed, I commen...
Views: 505   Replies: 4
Last Post: Oct 5, 2008 8:04am
by Fish
Talking Cats, Gremlins, Subways, and Mobsters???
I remember being in my Mom's house and my sister, Kimea, was ill and some lady was taking care of her. Kimea was dying and for a couple of days she didn't eat what the lady was giving her and she was starting to get better, so I figured out that the lady was trying t...
Views: 509   Replies: 4
Last Post: Oct 3, 2008 10:04pm
by Lexi
witches and horses
ok so in my dream i was riding a horse with a lot of people in the medieval time. Like I came back from the future to help them. There were three witches chasing us on brooms. They were shooting 100s of arrows at us and each one came within an inch of the behind of m...
Views: 474   Replies: 3
Last Post: Oct 3, 2008 3:42pm
by Julie
mocking man of light
i had this dream about 5 years ago and it is still constantly on my mind. i found myself standing in a brightly lit yet hazey room. the haze thickened dramatically around all ends of the room. like a wall made of fog. in the center of the room there were a couble...
Views: 467   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 2, 2008 11:48am
by Marce
weird dream
Ok so I had this dream last night and its kinda weird my dad has been a truck driver for about 25 years and most of the drivers around here know him......in my dream I was standing on the side of the road and a semi truck was coming down the road backwards well I tri...
Views: 504   Replies: 2
Last Post: Oct 2, 2008 6:24am
by Kristy
Signifience?
I have some pretty crazy, and amzing dreams. I'll bother you with the the strange detaals later, but three things that remain the same and they are all so very different. One is flower, ( I think It's a chinese water lily) It is wite with lavende...
Views: 621   Replies: 10
Last Post: Oct 1, 2008 12:39pm
by Kaze
Red Bats
Hi. I had the strangest dream last night and for some reason I can't get it out of my head. Actually, I think I had a series of strange dreams last night, but I only remember the details of one. I was walking through the neighborhood that I grew up in. There is a...
Views: 4597   Replies: 5
Last Post: Sep 30, 2008 4:36am
by Sofia
Ice cream, decapitation, and Florida
I was standing in the hallway of my school with books in my arms, right outside my Psychology class. The hallway was completely empty except one guy. He had darker, longish hair, and had one of those styrofoam bowl they give you in an ice cream shop when you don't wa...
Views: 562   Replies: 4
Last Post: Sep 29, 2008 4:02pm
by Sera
Meteorite Dream
My dream went like this: I was in my old room at my parents house (I have my own place now) With an acquaintance, I respect and love this person; but I have had trouble getting along with him in the past due to his self-importance, although; he is working hard to ch...
Views: 522   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 28, 2008 7:10am
by Gerard {Dream Fo...
Frequent weird dreams that I always seem to narrate as i'm having them
okay...so I've been having frequent nightmares on and off for almost 2 years now. I contstantly dream, but most of the time, it is either a very weird dream, or a very scary dream. Recently my emotions have been very very strange. Today, when i took a short nap, I...
Views: 544   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 27, 2008 6:37pm
by Kathy
old things
hello gerard, i had another dream and hope you could explain it to me... i never expected that a high school batchmate, a male one, would appear in my dream because i don't know him personally..he was pregnant in my dream and it's uncanny that i helped him take care...
Views: 608   Replies: 5
Last Post: Sep 26, 2008 11:59pm
by kate
father heart attack
last night i had a dream that my father had a heart attack and i was in charge of phoning for the ambulance because in my waking life im a medical student so i knew what important facts to say on the phone; but in the dream it turned out that he didnt have a heart at...
Views: 487   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 26, 2008 4:42pm
by Gerard {Dream Fo...
please help
I’ve had recurring dreams of the end of the world and a new world war since I was little. The older I get the worse they get, and the personal. All my dreams are from dusk to dawn. I’m always running away from someone or going to some where. I never get...
Views: 529   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 24, 2008 5:43am
by Gerard {Dream Fo...
Jumping off a Bridge
Warm greetings Gerard and many thanks for all you do. The following dream unveils interesting themes and I need your wise assistance to hear the message. I am by a bridge. I have crossed over the rail and walking right along the edge of it. I look down and there...
Views: 495   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 23, 2008 7:01am
by Gerard {Dream Fo...
jump
I was walking with group of some unknown people, and we suddenly stopped. An old man, looking much alike Gandalf from Lord of the Rings, said "This is it," and I thought that we have come to the end of our journey, that we have reached our goal. But the next moment h...
Views: 477   Replies: 3
Last Post: Sep 23, 2008 6:17am
by Gerard {Dream Fo...
kim
Tree and house
Hi, I recently had a dream I was walking down a road. My husband was with me. We were not talking(nothing new) we began to come up on this massive tree. The tree was dying.Yet it still had fruit and a few leaves. The fruit was GIANT pomegranets. I looked and noticed...
Views: 600   Replies: 3
Last Post: Sep 22, 2008 5:59am
by Gerard {Dream Fo...
kim
washing feet
the only thing I can remember of this dream is I was sitting at the feet of a man I have just started a relationship with (I am divorced) He was sitting on the edge of the bed. I took his feet and put them in a basin and began washing his feet. Almost in a ritualisti...
Views: 514   Replies: 2
Last Post: Sep 21, 2008 4:58pm
by kim
Tiger
Hi Gerard, my dream started with me being recommended to some healing person who had a new kind of teraphy which should have helped me with my problems. It was meant to be in a form of total relaxation. Tere were few of us in a room, I think that I was recommended th...
Views: 503   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 21, 2008 7:40am
by Gerard {Dream Fo...
Bestial man
Hi Gerard, I had this dream a while ago, but the images and words keep coming back to me. I know it's best to work on fresh dreams, but this one is a part of a series dealing with my relationship with a man I've posted about before. I feel like I'm missing some...
Views: 566   Replies: 3
Last Post: Sep 20, 2008 9:53am
by Lynn
the tone, the girl, the dreams of old, and the other me
I was hanging around with my friends in a park or a Forrest path. We were having fun, chatting, and making joke as we walked. I came across a flight of stair going up a hill that made me curious as each step each had a rune symbol. As I was about to climb the stair...
Views: 481   Replies: 3
Last Post: Sep 20, 2008 7:02am
by Gerard {Dream Fo...
doll resurrection
A child in a snowy landscape finds a book. Written somewhere on the book is this: "Instructions for bringing a doll to life. It's a resurrection story." Doll lies in a box like a coffin. If child follows the written instructions she can bring the doll to life an...
Views: 542   Replies: 3
Last Post: Sep 17, 2008 5:52am
by Gerard {Dream Fo...
boyfriends ex wife in my dream
I dreamed that I was standing with my boyfriend outside his truck and we were happy amd smiling then suddenly from out of no where his ex wife was there and he started telling me he was sorry and that he had to go. I was asking why but he got in the car with her and...
Views: 512   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 17, 2008 5:44am
by Gerard {Dream Fo...
Strangulation - Water
There were people, I don't know who they were. I got into an argument with a woman, I grabbed her by the throat and strangled her. I turned around and looked out the window and the sea was rising passed my window and covered the cars in the parking lot. No water came...
Views: 467   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 17, 2008 5:39am
by Gerard {Dream Fo...
STRANGULATION
I got into an argument with a woman and grabbed her by the throat with both my hands and I was shaking her. She did nothing, she let me strangle her. My daughter woke me up as she was having a nightmare. Look forward to your insights.
Views: 545   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 17, 2008 5:36am
by Gerard {Dream Fo...
Late... then realized was actually a day early. numbers involved
I dreamed that I thought that I was very late to meet with some people at some museum or something for an interview for some reason. I knew I was hours late, but they said I could wait there and see if they could see me. I then checked the date and realized that...
Views: 562   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 14, 2008 8:22am
by Gerard {Dream Fo...
My mother and I
Well ive never been on this site before but it seems really cool especially considering ive had some really weird random dreams i would love to have interpreted, but ill just start out with one i had last night for now. Well first i was with my friend wayne in hi...
Views: 535   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 14, 2008 8:15am
by Gerard {Dream Fo...
Random dream
This is a kinda random dream i had a year ago really short, and probably has no reason but im sure you would get a kick out of it. Theres a room full of exotic animals everywhere, i go down some stairs to a basement and find a cartoon looking walrus mixing some gre...
Views: 466   Replies: 2
Last Post: Sep 14, 2008 12:27am
by Danielle
Ivy
Pregnancy, Harry potter and fatness.
I had this dream last night. I was pregnant, and far enough along to have reasnobly sized tummy and the baby kicking. I can't remember if I was sitting or standing, but I remember the baby was kicking, and it was sort've painful. I was in the lounge of my house...
Views: 498   Replies: 2
Last Post: Sep 13, 2008 2:43pm
by Ivy
cant run or fight
Hello, Since my boyfriend was a kid he has had these terrible nightmares. Now he doesn't remember any of his dreams except for one, his recurring nightmare. In this deam he can't run from someone and he can't hit someone in a fight. He wakes up before he has ever b...
Views: 497   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 13, 2008 5:42am
by Gerard {Dream Fo...
doughnut
hello gerard, i had another dream which is really strange and i really felt in that dream that i was insulted. it's simple but uncanny.. i was trying to buy a donut and the sales lady wearing blue polo shirt and pants, told me that is 18.00 pesos and i found it very...
Views: 545   Replies: 2
Last Post: Sep 13, 2008 12:44am
by kate
Many extra rooms
I have this dream theme often. Most times it is my house. It has been a neighbor's and last night it was my parent's. The gist of the dream is that I discover that there are many more rooms to the house than I had realized. They are filled with beautiful furniture...
Views: 499   Replies: 2
Last Post: Sep 11, 2008 4:38pm
by Viv
recurring dream of steep hill
I must drive up a hill so steep it is vertical. The hill is very high. I'm scared that my car doesn't have the power to make it up the hill. I'm afraid I will roll backwards. I want to turn around but I can't. I have to go to the top of the hill to turn around....
Views: 13137   Replies: 2
Last Post: Sep 10, 2008 9:31am
by Harriett
Dream Continuity/Continuation of Dreams
Hello. My name is Rose, and I'm 18 years old. I'm not exactly sure how this forum works, the layout is too confusing for me to try and figure out if this kind of question is welcome, but I figure the worst that can happen is I'm banned and never get an answer. My...
Views: 575   Replies: 3
Last Post: Sep 10, 2008 1:56am
by Zues69
old house, dead people, and blood everywhere
I have had a recurring dream for about 10 years or so, and I need help with it. In my dream, I'm standing in a hallway at the doorway to a room in a really old house (think ancient, not just 20-30 years old). The house has obviously been abandoned, and strongly...
Views: 5228   Replies: 4
Last Post: Mar 18, 2008 6:54am
by Gerard
dreaming of a ring
i have seen that i lost the gem(diamond) of my ring n could not find it
Views: 493   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 9, 2008 5:27am
by Gerard {Dream Fo...
EVERY MORNING I HAVE AT LEAST 5 DREAMS???
First of all i cant sleep until 4 a.m.,and that is going since January,so almost 9 months now!!!and then when i sleep,around 4 a.m. i start to dream again and again,and after every dream i wake up and then go back to sleep,to another dream.And EACH one of them is dif...
Views: 537   Replies: 4
Last Post: Sep 8, 2008 4:21pm
by Gerard {Dream Fo...
A large field of gold, water canal, and a beautiful green forest
Hi Gerard, First I want to thank you for all you do, it is very wonderful. I experienced a long dream and as usual can only remember parts of it. I find myself standing on top of a gold field. There were small hills here and there but mostly an endless space ma...
Views: 469   Replies: 2
Last Post: Sep 8, 2008 12:52pm
by Bonnie
dream analysis
A dream(s) I had when I was young, around 8. I was small and riding a tricycle. A HUGE truck with a roller of sorts on the front was after me. Like something that would flatten a tarred surface, street. I don't think there was anyone driving it, but it was after me...
Views: 518   Replies: 2
Last Post: Sep 8, 2008 5:23am
by Gerard {Dream Fo...
wild drive
hello in my dreams, I went to a library (our national library, piles of books were everywhere, there were lots of tables with lamps and stuff). I suddenly bumped into some unknown woman, then she looked through a hole in the floor (it was covered with thick glas...
Views: 483   Replies: 2
Last Post: Sep 6, 2008 7:46am
by willow
Singing eels
Some background info: There is friend, T, with whom I would like to become more intimate. He has been away most of the past 6 weeks, and has made his house available to me in his absence, including his bed in an outdoor screened room, which I have been using with s...
Views: 647   Replies: 11
Last Post: Sep 5, 2008 10:59pm
by Lynn
ring
okay so i had a dream last night that i had this ring that my boyfriend gave me in real life and the ring's diamonds were falling off one by one and i was doing the best i could to retrieve them but something slippery came in my hands and i lost one of them. all my d...
Views: 460   Replies: 2
Last Post: Sep 4, 2008 3:29pm
by yolanda
weird dream but i wanna know what it means
before anyone reads this, i want them to know that i have had this dream many time before.Its weird.lol! i was in a crowded building that had hundreds of rooms. each room contained a special toilet made for a certain species.(there were aliens too) i walked a...
Views: 543   Replies: 2
Last Post: Sep 2, 2008 10:13pm
by Amber
A Boy I Like
Well there is this boy that told me he liked me after i moved to a different school. we talked alot and i said i liked him back. so we got to know each other more. soon after i have this dream where i was in a warehouse sort of place with my mom. we were about to lea...
Views: 516   Replies: 4
Last Post: Sep 2, 2008 10:11pm
by Amber
Worms eating my arm.
A dream I had last night that I don't fully understand. I was in Forrest Chase (the city square outside my work) on my way home from work. It was snowy and wintery (it doesn’t snow in my climate) and people were putting up a huge Christmas tree (in my clima...
Views: 491   Replies: 2
Last Post: Sep 2, 2008 9:04pm
by Rook
Sceary...
This was my dream last night: I was laying down, a person was standing at the foot end of my bed. This person said that there was a "spirit/ ghost" behind me. I lifted my head to see i guess, and then i felt that my body suddenly was in a billion peases, floating alm...
Views: 413   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 2, 2008 5:19pm
by Gerard {Dream Fo...
i have no where else to go. 3 part dream thats been going on for over a month. i'm not some freak i
Why do i keep having these dreams? it's been over 2 wks now almost and every night its the same thing? ? i'm 20 no drugs no booz. full time college student and JW. every single night now for 16 nights i've been having the same dream over and over again. every night...
Views: 503   Replies: 4
Last Post: Sep 2, 2008 5:06pm
by jonathan
dream about beutiful dog headed man
hi....i'm in a room. it's sort of dim but it's an okay place...then out of the corner of my{left}eye i see something. it's a figure of a man. he's behind a large wall of glass{windows}it's even darker in there and at first i'm REALLY frightened..frozen if you will wi...
Views: 496   Replies: 2
Last Post: Sep 1, 2008 8:23am
by Gerard {Dream Fo...
Lucid dreams getting stronger?
I've been getting increasingly more intense lucid dreams as this week has been going on. The part that gets me is the moment before awakening. Sunday night I was having a dream where I was hanging out with this cute girl, just watching some tv. Near the end of the...
Views: 509   Replies: 5
Last Post: Aug 31, 2008 7:41am
by Eric
Dreams of legs being missing or cut
The first dream was a friend that had wounds on his ankles, said a boat cut his feet off and dr's reattaced. then one where a lady who was legless and I got hit by a bomb, then the lady was pregnant and delivering. Then again next nite a dream of a women that...
Views: 545   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 31, 2008 5:54am
by Gerard {Dream Fo...
dead bodies and zombies
I need help with this dream cause I totally don't understand it and I can't find anything on any website that has anything on any of the symbols. The first thing I remember in my dream is standing in a parking lot, there were other people around me and we knew som...
Views: 529   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 31, 2008 5:48am
by Gerard {Dream Fo...
Church converted
My husband and I walk into what had been a very small church, now converted into a home. There was a beautifully coloured stained glass window with lots of blue hues. We find ourselves standing in the lounge area speaking with the estate agent, whilst the current own...
Views: 441   Replies: 2
Last Post: Aug 30, 2008 9:56am
by Taryn
Toenail
ok so i had this dream that i was clipping my big toenail and that most of my nail came right off!!! i could see my skin and then it started bleeding, really bleeding I never saw so much blood in my life!!! what does this mean?!?!?
Views: 484   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 30, 2008 8:24am
by Kathy
discasting
hi i just had this dream ... it is horrible... i am in a big tent like a circus tent and there is a lot of people there. and in the center there is some people who are about to tell all of us something and there is a screen .. and on the screen the images star...
Views: 526   Replies: 2
Last Post: Aug 30, 2008 7:55am
by Alex
JD
What does a saw mean?
I just had a strange dream. I had missed a very important business appointment; my mother had brought an important person to meet with me and I'd forgotten all about it and remembered after the meeting was over. (This doesn't need interpretation; I've just had a st...
Views: 468   Replies: 2
Last Post: Aug 30, 2008 7:52am
by Kathy
man and 3 daggers
for a while now i have been studying occult religions and rituals from many different sources, and probrably many which you may have never even heard about. and for the past few days i have had many realistic and living dreams, in which i constantly wake up and fall...
Views: 504   Replies: 5
Last Post: Aug 30, 2008 7:34am
by Gerard {Dream Fo...
dream of my ex boyfriend
last night i dreamt of my last serious ex boyfriend. i dreamt that he came back to me and convinced me to cheat with him even though he has a partner. we have been apart for more than 4 years and i have not spoken to him for a year, why am i dreaming about him now
Views: 629   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 30, 2008 6:51am
by Gerard {Dream Fo...
faceless
ok well i liked this site, and im gonna post a dream which my girlfriend and told me about. i think you are doing a great job gerard! the dream started with her going to a party with friends, however she didn not see their faces. they took her to a door, it was j...
Views: 459   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 29, 2008 3:31pm
by Gerard {Dream Fo...
Your Dream Posts, Questions and My Response
If I should overlook a post or fail to follow up on a question or post please let me know. I often have a lot going on and although my desire is to be thorough about providing responses to every post and question I sometimes miss something. I do have to put a lot of...
Views: 556   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 29, 2008 1:22pm
by Taryn
5 cent coins South Africa
This is NOT a dream, it is reality. I am constantly finding 5 cent coins (and ONLY 5 cent coins). I don't look for them, I just seem to find them. I am wondering what the possible meaning is? I read on another forum about a person in Australia that has experience...
Views: 490   Replies: 5
Last Post: Aug 29, 2008 1:16pm
by Taryn
death of mother
In my dream I was at the hospital in the hallway with my mother, I think I was taking her home from the hospital. Her doctor was to my left and she was right in front of me facing me... She fell and i grabbed her, her eyes were rolling back like she was about to pass...
Views: 389   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 29, 2008 5:40am
by Gerard {Dream Fo...
Native Americans in full dress
sitting on the ground with head down. surrounded by Native Americans in full dress doing something to my head (braiding hair?). Keep trying to see their faces but when look up circle expands to bigger circle out of my reach (but till circle is never broken)with backs...
Views: 423   Replies: 4
Last Post: Aug 29, 2008 1:09am
by Whispers
lin
I dream that a fastfood lunchroom in my renewaled home
I dreamed that a lunchroom in my renewaled home. I enter a door, I suprised that here are familiar lunchroom which is not opening. what means is this dream?
Views: 457   Replies: 3
Last Post: Aug 28, 2008 7:37am
by Gerard {Dream Fo...
Demon
I had a strange dream just now befor i woke that i was haven a fight with a demon, the demon was in the form of a baby and it was for some reason haven a confrontation with me, I was acting out the role like i was some sort of exercist and i was shouting out catolic...
Views: 557   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 28, 2008 7:27am
by Gerard {Dream Fo...
Open to interpretation...
I recently went on a three day mountain hike with 7 other people, family and friends. The first day we hiked into our campsite, uphill 3 miles, humping all our belonging until we were exhausted. The second day I hiked Katahdin and it was an incredibly challenging e...
Views: 428   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 28, 2008 7:15am
by Gerard {Dream Fo...
gunmen safe room, deadly gas, storms bears & corn muffins!!
This was a strange dream I was at home with my daughter and grandson, --one of my real neighbors (not one I really like) was renting a room from me and we were sitting on his bed watching tv when the air got still--like the quiet before the storm--I called my guy...
Views: 624   Replies: 12
Last Post: Aug 27, 2008 11:58am
by Gerard {Dream Fo...
Recurring Tornado Dream
Hi Gerard, I have a recurring theme of tornados in my dreams. I have noticed that after I have one of these dreams I almost always experience a situation in my life that is traumatic. In most cases, the tornado is on the horizon and I am scrambling to get...
Views: 804   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 25, 2008 12:02pm
by Gerard {Dream Fo...
theft of wedding band
Hi Gerald!! I just began reading Jung and the lost gospels last night...(hefller) doubt it has anything to do with this dream....but it is a tranformative experience...just reading this. short dream. climbing up stairs (outside...cliffs and caves)...dark ma...
Views: 535   Replies: 3
Last Post: Aug 25, 2008 11:45am
by Gerard {Dream Fo...
Wierd dream
I had a crazy dream last night that was really vivid. Basically i was standing there with no shirt, in jeans, and sneakers, and I was curling heavy weight (lifting weights). My arms and chest we're a lot bigger then they are in real life. Another things is that i had...
Views: 474   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 22, 2008 5:32am
by Gerard {Dream Fo...
the tone, the white wolf and a waterfall
I was walking through a a forest at night. When I started to walk by small cliff i heard a tone like from a tuning fork coming somewhere by me. I looked around but didnt see anything that could have made the noise. I kept hearing the tone as i walked. When I enter...
Views: 473   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 22, 2008 5:17am
by Gerard {Dream Fo...
A dream of snakes
I had this really weird dream last night. I was walking down this road with two of my friends, one was a female, Ashly, the other was a guy but I don't remember who he was. There were a couple of black snakes slithering down the road and Ashly tried to pick one of th...
Views: 538   Replies: 3
Last Post: Aug 21, 2008 9:14pm
by Lexi
Ani
trapped by spider webs?
I have recurring dreams where I feel "trapped" in various locations by spider webs (usually with spiders in them). Last night: I was in a large field with an outdoor swimming pool. I dove into one end of the pool, swam across, and got out the other side; I drie...
Views: 467   Replies: 2
Last Post: Aug 21, 2008 10:42am
by Ani
Dead body in a glass bottle
I am at a beach house, beatiful worn out wooden walls, similar to that of an old boat. The weather outside is magnificent in that nostalgic sense, grayish, soft misty skies, fluffy hazy clouds, chiaroscuro like; perfect afternoon, dark yet beautiful. I am in the comp...
Views: 500   Replies: 4
Last Post: Aug 20, 2008 11:56am
by Bonnie
the park, some girls, a hotel room, and her mom
well it was me my friend sid and a girl he was talking to and our friend katie, so i tell sid that ill catch u later wink at him he winks back and its understood that hes gonna chill with the girl while i walk around. As I'm walking around the park i walk through thi...
Views: 490   Replies: 4
Last Post: Aug 20, 2008 5:23am
by Gerard {Dream Fo...
Dead fish - connection to the universe
I'm stuck with the dream below, as often when big alchemical symbols come up... the dream has three parts that seem unrelated but I feel they're not. Thanks for any tip that could help me peel one layer off or offer an angle I wouldn't have thought of... Here we go...
Views: 536   Replies: 2
Last Post: Aug 19, 2008 3:41pm
by claire
Death people
Hi Gerard, I would like to ask you , why for so many years I dream death people.In the dream I see different people from different places (country) which are dying and I was watching them , but I have no power to help them. Last night I saw two or three houses floo...
Views: 516   Replies: 4
Last Post: Aug 19, 2008 12:51pm
by Elisabeta
the other girl?
So ive been talking to this girl named J and J is cool i chilled with her have had sexual experiences and all that good stuff. But the thing that got me about J is that we took things slow and didnt hop straight into things so for once i took things slow which was di...
Views: 496   Replies: 2
Last Post: Aug 19, 2008 6:54am
by mike
Insane dream of premonition
Your forum was at the top of the list so I figure I'll start here. I was raised with old ways but have not practiced for many years. About a week ago I had a vivid dream about three symbols on a vertical peace of rice paper with black ink. At the top was a bird's win...
Views: 475   Replies: 2
Last Post: Aug 19, 2008 6:04am
by Gerard {Dream Fo...
Communion
A little background first: I grew up attending church irregularly. When I did, with my family, it was usually Episcopal. I went through confirmation as an adolescent, though my belief was pretty short-lived. I've been practicing Buddhism (also somewhat irregula...
Views: 488   Replies: 4
Last Post: Aug 17, 2008 11:22pm
by Lynn
Dead woman...
I haven't remembered many of my dreams lately, and I didn't exactly remember much of this one, but one part I remember clearly.... and it really scared/creeped me out, so I was hoping that even with the small amount of other details of the dream that it might mean so...
Views: 447   Replies: 3
Last Post: Aug 17, 2008 5:50pm
by Gerard {Dream Fo...
Really unusual dream
Okay, so this is my first time on this forum, and I have been having a really bizarre dream (or dreams, it's hard to tell) for two nights now, including this one (it's 4 am here). Here it goes: I seem to find myself looking through the eyes of someone, possibly m...
Views: 456   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 17, 2008 8:15am
by Gerard {Dream Fo...
grandmother, poor couple and windows
I don't recall very well the details of the dream (something that is common for me lately), but here is: Someone called me (or I was searching?) and I entered a room that resembled the grandparents' living room. I saw my grandmother, skinny, weak, numbed and perpl...
Views: 466   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 17, 2008 5:50am
by Gerard {Dream Fo...
Being Shot
Hello, I had a dream last night that left an impression on me. I am at home with my family and I go next door to check on my best friend because I hear she is dead, or somehow I knew she was hurt, but none of my family knew it. I walk in and she is laying o...
Views: 524   Replies: 11
Last Post: Aug 17, 2008 5:50am
by Posh
In the theatre
I dreamt this morning the following: I'm participating in a play, it takes place in a basement, small room, white walls. The play is about the dead norwegian painter Edward Munch and his family. I'm playing the father of the family and I'm sitting on a chair by a...
Views: 534   Replies: 5
Last Post: Aug 15, 2008 1:09pm
by Inanna
All Dream Requests Will Be Answered This Weekend
I apologize for not giving prompt responses to the dream requests. But I am chin deep in social requirements {work} and have had little time or energy to provide proper interpretations. I rely heavily on my intuitive skills to understand dreams and because so much of...
Views: 582   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 14, 2008 5:03am
by Gerard {Dream Fo...
Ivy
Dirt game
I only remember a small portion of this dream, but there was something striking about it enough for me to be interested in what it might mean. I had it last night. In the first part, which I cannot remember, no matter how hard I try - I usually find it easy to rem...
Views: 448   Replies: 2
Last Post: Aug 13, 2008 11:56am
by Ivy
Being chased by a gorgeous white snake with blue eyes
I am at a party. The host lived in a huge house and had two pets, a dog and a large white snake with blue eyes, very pretty to look at. The snake did not have the body of a typical snake, but almost similar to a rabbit with soft white fur, yet long, thick and snake l...
Views: 573   Replies: 3
Last Post: Aug 13, 2008 8:50am
by Bonnie
dead baby
Last night i had a dream that i was giving birth; the baby still looked like a fetus and was dead. In the dream i was crying. i woke up feeling fear.
Views: 437   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 13, 2008 4:54am
by Gerard {Dream Fo...
Accidental hysterectomy?!? (a little graphic...)
This is kinda graphic. I dreamt I was on the toilet, (the entire dream takes place on the toilet) doing my business and my vagina fell off. When it fell it also pulled everything inside that was attached to it off. I caught it in my hands, but it was inside out, j...
Views: 417   Replies: 2
Last Post: Aug 12, 2008 12:13pm
by Nicole
Babies, Anger, Secrets, and more...
Ok... I had this dream last night that jumped ALL OVER the place. From what I can tell, it was all one dream, just smashed together. Either way, it makes no sense..some insight would be helpful. I can't remember exactly in what order these events occurred, but I w...
Views: 430   Replies: 2
Last Post: Aug 12, 2008 12:11pm
by Joni
bats in car
I was in a car in the daylight. Don't remember what the surronding were but in wasn't inside a garage or building. There were bats flying all around the car and one bat kept trying to get into the car throught the window on the drivers side of the car where I was sit...
Views: 446   Replies: 2
Last Post: Aug 11, 2008 9:26pm
by phyllis
the girl, the melody, and the night arm
In my dream I was walking into a town as everything looked quite new and sturdy but was silent as there was no one around. I walked and looked around the place but not one person or even an animal was seen nor heard. All of a sudden I heard a melody that brought a c...
Views: 481   Replies: 5
Last Post: Aug 11, 2008 1:29am
by Rook
Two dreams: The mother and the father
One dream this morning, and a new one this evening. I think they are connected, so I' posting them both at once.. Here it goes: Dream 1 I'm at a strange place, like a large open apartement where many people live. They are mostly young people, and playing gam...
Views: 596   Replies: 6
Last Post: Aug 10, 2008 2:34pm
by Inanna
a womans reapperence over n over n over
in any dream i have a woman always appears. She is very pale, with a snug fitting monk outfit on. it is always raining above her, and she is always giving me a dirty, angry look. she never says a word. and if i try to get closser or further away from her the distance...
Views: 415   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 10, 2008 7:07am
by Gerard {Dream Fo...
good angel, bad angel?
My Dream...I was standing on a river bank, upon looking up I noticed a big bird circling above me and getting closer, as he got closer I realized it was an old man with long white hair and beard, white robe and huge white wings. He landed in front of me. He was offer...
Views: 449   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 9, 2008 6:07am
by Gerard {Dream Fo...
12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

stats from 7-14-10 to the present