Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
ok, this may be child play to interpret but its really odd
Im a girl, but i dreamt i had a massive penis last night? what the hell does that mean? clues anyone because this one leaves me clueless
Views: 437   Replies: 2
Last Post: Aug 8, 2008 4:53am
by Gerard {Dream Fo...
Vivid, Horrible Nightmares..
So for the last few months now i've had nothing but horrible nightmares. They are starting to get worse and worse. I don't get scared by a whole lot. But i woke up from one dream and i was in a cold sweat and i was teary eyed. I dreamed that i was at a school and i w...
Views: 431   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 7, 2008 11:02pm
by Rook
Tom
Front door - Keys - Blue tag - evil person
I had a strange dream.... I have had unusual dreams in the past but I haven’t dreamt for a long time till the other night, I can’t remember all off it except the end off the dream which is: I was standing inside the front door off my family house, a...
Views: 476   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 6, 2008 4:52am
by Gerard {Dream Fo...
Eye Dream
Out of nowhere, I was walking into a room for an eye procedure. I wasn't aware that I had one. The room was a little dark. There was someone there already that had just gotten through with their appointment, but something had gone wrong. Apparently something happened...
Views: 497   Replies: 2
Last Post: Aug 5, 2008 8:04am
by Chip
Church Goods!
Hello! First of all, thanks for the work here on the site. I like coming here specially because it's trustful and interesting! Now, to the dream! So, I dreamed my boyfriend and I spent the night at a church. The overall feeling was a bit dark and uneasy. D...
Views: 507   Replies: 2
Last Post: Aug 4, 2008 12:39pm
by Natalia
dreams of husband cheating
why do i keep haveing dreams where i catch my husband cheating on me with another women when he has never done anything to even have those kind of dreams?
Views: 531   Replies: 3
Last Post: Aug 4, 2008 5:42am
by Gerard {Dream Fo...
please interpret this strange dream
last night i had a dream where i went to a music concert in a dark room with some friends. i sat next to a girl who I know, she is the girlfriend of a man i am attracted to at the moment. she turned to speak to me and said to me that her boyfriend thinks i am strange...
Views: 424   Replies: 3
Last Post: Aug 4, 2008 5:32am
by Gerard {Dream Fo...
athena
August 23 2007. I'm in older room. Sitting at a long table. Two girls I know from high school, very smart. They sit center at table. My wife sits at head of table I at the other end. Enters a young man/boy ,he sits center of table opposit the two smart girls. He said...
Views: 372   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 3, 2008 6:11am
by Gerard {Dream Fo...
Death-by-fire and strawberries
This dream started up like a game, The Sims to be specific. I wasn't really noticing it, not paying much attention, I suppose. I kind of slid into awareness while playing this game, in where I had control of the characters and the characters were my family. During th...
Views: 473   Replies: 3
Last Post: Aug 3, 2008 5:35am
by Gerard {Dream Fo...
dying deer, driving into water, licking cockroaches, what is going on??!
Hi. This is my first post, thank goodness I found this website because I have been so confused by my dreams recently. I have never had dreams like this before. They make me feel funny when I wake up and during them. Normally, I would have very mundane dreams where I...
Views: 426   Replies: 3
Last Post: Aug 3, 2008 5:26am
by Gerard {Dream Fo...
my little brother
Hey Jerry (Gerard) How are you? It's been awhile since I've posted..I haven't had any dreams that I could actually remember..But Im here to get advice about my little brother who is going to be 27 this August.. A couple of months ago before he graduates for colleg...
Views: 403   Replies: 2
Last Post: Aug 2, 2008 1:09pm
by julz
DARKNESS
I was on a old war ship and I was blind, everthing was pitch dark. Somebody was leading me around by my hand and the next minute it felt like a jerk and when I opened my eyes I could see and this butchers knife came down in front of me and I then woke up with a jolt...
Views: 416   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 1, 2008 5:57am
by Gerard {Dream Fo...
Cats and sea creatures
New dream: I am back from some kind of trip or vacation and approaching my house. I'm with a male friend, I can't recognize him from my real life, but he has a positive energy. When I'm about to open the door I suddenly remember that I've left all the cats alone...
Views: 565   Replies: 4
Last Post: Aug 1, 2008 5:47am
by Gerard {Dream Fo...
Repeating dream
I've had these dreams about my grandmother she had passed away from lung cancer when i was 8 and we were very very close. After that day i kept getting this weird dream. My grandmother's old blue car was parked in our backyard and she was sitting inside. She couldn't...
Views: 504   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 1, 2008 5:27am
by Gerard {Dream Fo...
ex girlfriend
I had a dream. My ex girlfriend was sitting on a bench. I walked over and sat down on her left side. She got up and walked away. She then came back and sat down on my left side and held my hand.
Views: 494   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jul 31, 2008 2:33pm
by julz
Flo
Why would I dream this?
To fully understand this dream you need to know that in reality i know a boy (who for this i'll call 'dan') who i have spoken to a couple of times in school but thats it. I was backstage somewhere but i had no idea where or why, I presumed i was just there to watch....
Views: 3778   Replies: 7
Last Post: Jul 31, 2008 2:01pm
by julz
abandoned house
I had this nightmare two nights ago where I was walking through this high grass in a field. As I was walking, I spotted this small farm type of house that looked abandoned. Being curious, I came up to it and noticed that no one was around. I had looked in all t...
Views: 498   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jul 30, 2008 8:08pm
by connie
A new gathering...
I am with a man and it seems I have a new job and he is showing me around. I totally have no idea what is going on. Then we are loding a truck and obviously moving to a new location. I am in the truck with the man and it seems there are many other family members who...
Views: 404   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jul 30, 2008 1:29pm
by julz
tornados and broken glass
i had a dream i was out in the neighborhood with my best guy friend when we heard a tornado was comming, and went into a neighbors house. in this house though i remember seeing my youth group pastor from my church with his wife and children, as well as a few of my fe...
Views: 467   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 29, 2008 11:42pm
by Rook
A Book by Henry Kissinger
Henry Kissinger wrote a book I was going to read. It had his life dates on the spine of the book, written as 2009 – 1929. I read the 2009 at first and wondered how he had written a book when he had only just been born. I then realised the dates were backward...
Views: 476   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 29, 2008 4:51am
by Gerard {Dream Fo...
Wales, New Look and disney Princesses
This is a really strange dream so brace yourself... I was on a Disney Princess PC game (on which you ran and jumped on trees and on pavements) where you can choose your character.The characters were Snow white, Belle from Beauty and the Beast (whom for some reason I...
Views: 456   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 29, 2008 4:40am
by Gerard {Dream Fo...
Al
Garden, cards, woman
Last night I had a very strange dream that if you could help me understand would be wonderful! --- In this dream, I found myself standing in a courtyard. It was calm and the sky overcast, but not threatening. I felt confused as I looked around and saw dark green...
Views: 504   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 29, 2008 4:29am
by Gerard {Dream Fo...
Extracting tincture from rocks
I had learnt to extract the tincture from rocks. This tincture came in the form of a variety of colours; and was accompanied by the vision of the colour spectrum. This ability had made me wealthy, and I was using this wealth to expand into new areas, new ways of at...
Views: 465   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jul 28, 2008 10:48pm
by Rook
Boy Baby Dream
I gave birth to this baby boy, but I wasn't pregnant and didn't look pregnant. I gave birth at home with no pain, the baby just came out. I felt really happy. The baby didn't have a name and was naked all the time. He was very clever and could use the toilet, yet he...
Views: 403   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 28, 2008 5:55am
by Gerard {Dream Fo...
Packed my bags, ready to go
it's warm. The living room floor is a different color, a washed gray, like the concrete of a prison hallway. David's living room, 'everyone' is there. Christianna, Allen, Mindy and David, the kids, and Paul. (odd, never met the man). I am furiously stuffing cl...
Views: 383   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 28, 2008 5:39am
by Gerard {Dream Fo...
gee
the boat, the wedding dinner, and new york
I think a lot of this has to do with memories I have about this summer. Also, I'm about to start highschool and I have a lot on my mind. It started out I was on a large boat ( maybe a cruise ship ) with lots of people from my town and others I didn't know. I was h...
Views: 412   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 27, 2008 7:04am
by Gerard {Dream Fo...
virgin mary and sea creatures
hello everyone..it's been a long time since i had this kind of dream...hope someone can explain this to me... i felt that in my dream that i lived in a remote island which looks like the one in johnny depp's pirate movie where people believe in supernatural things...
Views: 471   Replies: 7
Last Post: Jul 25, 2008 1:15am
by kate
Recurring dream
HI, I hope that you can please help us. My girlfriend is having this recurring dream, that involves her and a guy that used to be her close friend. These dreams are usually sexual in their nature. I know she misses him, they've been good friends for a long ti...
Views: 439   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jul 24, 2008 6:04am
by Gerard {Dream Fo...
Rose Petals, Yogurt, and Rasberries
I am in a place that seems far away and ancient swathed in light mist - somewhere far east within a garden/forest/ancient burial ground? There are oddly shaped rectangular black markers on the ground, which are smooth stone and cut one after another in staggering row...
Views: 481   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jul 24, 2008 6:00am
by Gerard {Dream Fo...
Large Animals
I am outside in a mountainous jungly area walking on a path of finely ground stone with larger stones on the side. I see these large animals lumbering toward me from a far off distance going the same direction I am. I feel apprehension as they are huge, but look like...
Views: 490   Replies: 5
Last Post: Jul 24, 2008 5:52am
by Gerard {Dream Fo...
Dragon Dream...?
I could post quite a few dreams but I guess I will start with this one... or if I should post all of them here, I'm not quite sure. I had this dream a while back(few weeks ago), but still I'm not sure what it means but I feel it's important. It's only the end that I...
Views: 483   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jul 23, 2008 6:19pm
by Gerard {Dream Fo...
Reccuring themes
The past few nights I've been having some unsettling dreams. They all feel tied together, and some share similar themes, namely Sex and Death. Though the last one has neither directly it feels tied into the others somehow. I've put in shorter summaries here to make t...
Views: 419   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 23, 2008 6:14am
by Gerard {Dream Fo...
Broken Eyeglasses and School Schedules
I had two dreams last night. My first dream was very short. My glasses were slightly bent, so my mom and aunt wanted to fix them. They ended up making them worse than before, and I was very angry. It was at night in my house. My second dream was a little longer...
Views: 449   Replies: 8
Last Post: Jul 22, 2008 11:21pm
by Rook
trying to escape something
I'm 21, with a 2 year old daughter, I've come out of an abusive relationship with my daughters father although he wont let things be resolved after months of us being seperated. He is trying to twist my friends agaisnt me and accuses me of being crazy and dreaming th...
Views: 459   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jul 22, 2008 8:12am
by Barbara
D
epic kind of dream
Hey guys, first post here, i have had a few wierd dreams lateley but last night seemed to get my attention more. It started (from what i can remember) with me on a desert or beach road, i was on the phone to a good friend talking about a relationship, i can't reme...
Views: 437   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 22, 2008 7:43am
by Gerard {Dream Fo...
Telephone contact
My mum passed away last year. In my dream, I was due to meet my sister but overslept. I telephoned her to explain why I was late. Her husband answered the phone but before my sister came on the phone, my mum's voice intercepted the call. She asked me how I was and...
Views: 570   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jul 22, 2008 1:15am
by Michael
letting an ex go
Had a dream that was the most lucid and clear dream I've had in awhile. I was at some kind of family gathering at a body of water. I was with mother-in-law and another female relative of my husband's. It was night-time and we were going to sleep on the beach, a sm...
Views: 435   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jul 21, 2008 3:57pm
by Gerard {Dream Fo...
New relationship
I have a close friendship with a man I would like to be in a more intimate relationship with. I am frustrated by the slow speed at which that relationship is progressing and fear I am being delusional in thinking it will develop into the fully intimate relationship...
Views: 468   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jul 20, 2008 2:01pm
by Lynn
Not recurring dream, but recurring place.
I'm writing this on behalf of my other half, Tyler. He doesn't have recurring dreams, but a large portion of his dreams occur in the same place. He describes it as a very red movie theater and arcade. He's had so many dreams there that he can remember the shape of...
Views: 474   Replies: 11
Last Post: Jul 19, 2008 12:16pm
by Gerard {Dream Fo...
Jesus From Hell
Hopefully this one has better meanings? Haha. My mom and I went to this movie theater. There, there was this room (more like a very small closet) where you could go in and the room would cause your brain to generate dreams. I walked in and started panicking bec...
Views: 475   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jul 19, 2008 5:49am
by Gerard {Dream Fo...
A friend driving my car
This concerns a fairly new friend with whom I've connected with well. I'm not sure why but for some reason she was driving my car. She was telling me about how she wanted to break up with her boyfriend for a while. I looked ahead and saw something cubical that was...
Views: 418   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jul 18, 2008 3:01am
by Rook
people who are dead
I can't pin point one particular dream. Lately I have been having dreams of loved ones who have passed away. Recently I dreamed of my first husband who has been dead for 11 years. My neice and i were in my home (remodeled since he died) and it was the way it used t...
Views: 475   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jul 17, 2008 9:50am
by Robin
Recurring dream +
Hi, I've had this gay orgy dream many times, and the same way it seems like. It started when I was 10 and ended when I was 15. The room is tinted orange, or maybe the entire dream is tinted orange. At the end of the dream is this needle of heroin. I've never done...
Views: 547   Replies: 9
Last Post: Jul 16, 2008 1:28pm
by JuntoPaladin
dream of a rat
i had a dream recently where I was walking to work on the street one morning wearing a black coat and I felt something heavy on my right forearm. I looked down and saw a black rat attached to my arm. i tried to shake it off but it stayed gripped onto my arm. what doe...
Views: 380   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 15, 2008 5:26am
by Gerard {Dream Fo...
Technical Difficulties-Dream Forum Has Been Down
Technical difficulties with the Bravenet services has caused the Dream Forum to be off-line off and over the past two days. I apologize for not being able to take your dream requests. Hopefully the problems have been solved and we can resume normal activities. ge...
Views: 555   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 14, 2008 8:34pm
by Gerard {Dream Fo...
Small Plane to Scotland
In my dream, my father decided to take us to Scotland, but decided to build a small plane in order to take us there. When we finally got there and enjoyed it a while we were getting ready to leave, but dad realized that he left the fuel to get back home at our depart...
Views: 441   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 12, 2008 6:43am
by Gerard {Dream Fo...
Stabbing A Killer
(I hope it's okay that I post so much. It's just that I dream so much and they all seem to say something different to me) In this dream, I was watching the news. The report was on a boat that was in a harbor and just, at random, plummeted to the bottom of the bo...
Views: 472   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jul 12, 2008 6:16am
by Gerard {Dream Fo...
Two dreams back-to-back
Alright, here goes. After the first dream I fell back asleep and had the second dream. I was getting ready for some special event. My grandma was there, and so were maybe three other girls whom I have never met before. There was a bit before this, but I remember g...
Views: 462   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jul 10, 2008 5:28pm
by Sera
Odd sister-related dream.
I only remember a bit of this one. I had just come back from a long trip, and I came upon an old wooden playground structure. My sister (10) was there, but she looked a bit older, and she had slinkies around her wrists.I know something is wrong, so I confront her...
Views: 548   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jul 10, 2008 5:26pm
by Sera
tornado
I had a dream the other night that I was looking out a window and I was thinking about a person that I would like to know better. I was thinking "Will this person come into my life?" and then suddenly I saw a tornado form, but it was little black specks that swirled...
Views: 532   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jul 10, 2008 3:35pm
by Gerard {Dream Fo...
Nightmare of boyfriend trying to kill me and a Man in a purple Robe with a wolf appeared
My boyfriend and I of 2 yrs now where in his hot-tub outside in the country. My boyfriend held my head under the water until he thought I was dead . I was pretending to be dead and telling myself to relax , I had opened my eyes and seen a tiger running up a tree. The...
Views: 436   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jul 10, 2008 1:40pm
by Gerard {Dream Fo...
A message from gerard about dreams
There is this thing that is becoming quite obvious with each dream I interpret. Jung got it right. Look back at the past 6 months and if you review the posted dreams and my interpretation{s} {at the MDS Dream Forum} you will see how right he was. You can witness how...
Views: 477   Replies: 10
Last Post: Jul 10, 2008 5:02am
by Timmi
pregnant
In my dream im in a hospital and im in a lot of pain and then a nurse walks in and i tell her i want a c-section and she says no you're going to be fine and i never actually have the baby i am just sweaty and in a lot of pain and stuff. Although in real life i hav...
Views: 499   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jul 9, 2008 7:27pm
by Beth
a cobra becoming a kitten
in this deram i am younger than i am now , i must be around 7 or 8 ... i am at my home , my room and my balcone , there is a baby cobra who is angry and wants to bite everyone , i am a little afraid especially when my mother passes near the cobra . and then someone (...
Views: 535   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jul 9, 2008 1:28am
by Aleks
barack and hillary dream
Hello, This is my first post here. I am female and am age 47. I journal all remembered dreams and have an interest in understanding a Jungian perspective on dreams. 6/28/08 BARACK AND HILLARY Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton are themselves in this dream....
Views: 409   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jul 8, 2008 1:33pm
by Gerard {Dream Fo...
volcano dream
this one got me...affected me all morning. cast includes sister, mom, dad, maternal gramma and parents recently deceased cat, T.C., yellow long hair tabbyish. dreamt of Mt. St. Helens erupting...we were on an island, yet not. must pack to get off island. I was pac...
Views: 428   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jul 7, 2008 10:26pm
by stacey
Jungian dreams
I was in San Francisco (where I lived when I was 30)..someone introduced me to a young man with pale blue eyes and a royal purple jacket...He said "I like you" the moment we shook hands...meaning he felt a deep connection immediately...(he was gay)...I told him I was...
Views: 611   Replies: 9
Last Post: Jul 7, 2008 11:57am
by Gerard {Dream Fo...
boyfriend cheating.
i keep having this dream that my boyfriend is cheating on me and most of the time its with the same girl but occasionally its with someone else and i always catch him and he always doesnt care and i always wake up crying.
Views: 454   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 7, 2008 7:59am
by Gerard {Dream Fo...
Driving w/ a garden hose
I am driving this big car up a windy but smooth road,through a beautiful lush moutain.At first Iam freaking out becouse i realize iam driving with a circled garden hose,this thing is way oversized and floppy,somehow i calm my self down telling my self this is a fear...
Views: 414   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jul 7, 2008 5:22am
by Gerard {Dream Fo...
Mammals
I slept great last night but had some weird dream that is addressing to something.Need your help to what you might think it could be.. FIRST dream I was standing on to something and I can see a calm water. I also saw a rhinoceros coming at me starring me in the ey...
Last Post: Jul 6, 2008 4:17pm
by julz
Sinking Ship
It's been a long time since I remembered a dream so clearly. I woke up shaking. I was on a cruise ship with my two sons and I felt incredible shaking and then tilting. I knew immediately the boat was sinking. We ran down the hallway and up to the main level. The...
Views: 540   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jul 6, 2008 12:26pm
by Gerard {Dream Fo...
Woman With Many Heads
So I just had this dream. The whole front to the dream seems unnecessary. It basically had to do with me working some strange event and just wanting a drink from the concession stand. Then my friend was on the phone trying to get permission from her mom to go to...
Views: 482   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jul 6, 2008 5:58am
by Gerard {Dream Fo...
Zip
Saving from Vampires love story?
This dream has repeated several times at random moments, years later in between. The first time i had this dream was around 1998 or '99 i was still a kid with a crush on a classmate. That aside, let me introduce you to the setting of this dream. It all happened in my...
Views: 440   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jul 4, 2008 4:46pm
by Zip
my daughthers dream
When I was taking my daughther to school.She told me about her dream.She is 6yrs old and she said there was this little baby inside bottle now she is saying it was in a juice box (lol) she said the baby sounded evil.He had a deep voice (like a demon) she didn't know...
Views: 419   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jul 4, 2008 9:18am
by julz
interpret this dream if you can
last night i dreamed i was being given a ride on a motorbike by my dad and we were being followed by 3 red buses. i was a bit concerned that the buses would catch us up and wanted him to go faster. although i wouldnt say i was that i was that anxious because the drea...
Views: 452   Replies: 5
Last Post: Jul 4, 2008 5:52am
by Gerard {Dream Fo...
What does this dream mean?
Recently, I have been having strange dreams. The other day, I dreamt about traveling in train and it getting late to the destination…I don’t know what the destination was and where it was taking me….but the ride was quite un-comfortable. And the oth...
Views: 395   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jul 4, 2008 5:48am
by Gerard {Dream Fo...
gerard on line to address your questions, thoughts, comments
gerard E-Mail your questions I hope that answers your question, Nicholas..... read question and response this invitation also appears on main page at Myths-Dreams-Symbols website
Views: 415   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 3, 2008 8:53pm
by Gerard {Dream Fo...
Past dreams
This was a dream of 2001. In this dream was riding on a Great Elephent and there were one hundred Elephent's behind me and we were moving fast. I looked to my left and i saw palm tree's in line and we are traveling on sand for we are there to conquor. I look straight...
Views: 499   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jul 3, 2008 7:53pm
by Cloud
Mo
Weird Dreams
Hi, Okay this time I went to sleep and woke up 3 hours after, that's not usual for me, so when that usually happens, its cos I was in a dream with someone?? (I know this is the case cos the person logged on msn about 10 mins after)Usually something intimate. One q...
Views: 492   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jul 3, 2008 6:28pm
by Gerard {Dream Fo...
dissapointments, betrayed and knowledge
Todays dream: It was me and my mom and dad my two sisters and my sisters husband..We were at a hotel and my sister wanted to go shopping or look around my mom and dad said they were busy so they make it until later..So they were getting ready but my sister asked me t...
Views: 469   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jul 3, 2008 1:14pm
by julz
new growth to achieving
I had a dream last night that I was missing some of my front teeth on the right side but I can see them growing in (like pushing tru) very weird..Then suddenly I was climbing a great distance (like a mountain)like I was rock climbing..It seemed like I was trying to...
Views: 396   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jul 3, 2008 12:01pm
by julz
Back to school?
I'm back with another dream that I would like help with. My usual dreams that consist of just bits and peices seem to be gone for a while. I just want to say, before I begin talking about my dream, that I believe that sometimes my dreams are a means of my subcons...
Views: 386   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jul 3, 2008 5:10am
by Gerard {Dream Fo...
My X-boyfriend with mermaid
Once again dream that I am driving to my parents home. Ahead of me X-boyfriend...with his arm around a girl...kissing her as he drives. ....My parents are driving behind me..but don't see me. I decide to follow him and the girl..but hide so my parents don't see me do...
Views: 400   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jul 2, 2008 8:21pm
by Harriet
Tried Dying
I was in this humungous stone room that had a bunch of little rooms off of it. And there were little channels of water like 3 feet deep in each room. Kinda hard to explain. I was with a bunch of people I didn't know. And there was this like Indian guy, he looked like...
Views: 422   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 2, 2008 5:08pm
by Gerard {Dream Fo...
Best friend dying
I had a dream last night that my best friend died. i cant really remember how he died but i think he got shot which is really weird. It was one of those dreams though that felt so weird and i was even sad when i woke up...does this mean anything??? thanks
Views: 510   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jul 2, 2008 10:17am
by sean
bees
I was driving in the country with the windows open. Two bees flew in the window and landed on my left foot; the foot on the ecsc. peddle. I thought how can I get rid of the bees but still keep driving. with thanks...
Views: 499   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 2, 2008 6:13am
by Gerard {Dream Fo...
A man
I usually don't remember my dreams and if I do, just small things, and this morning I actually remembered a lot and I want to know what the possible meanings are. It starts off in a really run-down city, I'm in a grocery store, shopping for food and the lights ran...
Views: 409   Replies: 8
Last Post: Jul 1, 2008 5:16am
by Gerard {Dream Fo...
Upstate
I had this crazy dream last night where I was upstate somewhere around where the Woodstock hippie thing took place years ago. By the way, I did not go to this either. There is a nice grassy field and I see lots of kids blankets, towels, shorts and tops strewn aroun...
Views: 538   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jun 30, 2008 9:23pm
by connie
CC
Kittens
Hi, I dreamt last night of my dog Duke, which I had put down a couple of years ago. He was mothering 8 kittens. We were both taking care of them, there was one part I remember that I wanted to make sure they did not fall in a lake. THat is all I remember, but when I...
Views: 444   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jun 30, 2008 9:21pm
by Gerard {Dream Fo...
Rides and Aracade...
Okay My First dream was the I was in line with my bff and her friend to get on some ride and When it was our turn we got on. The ride was really werid because The seats were that you lay down flat and your strapped to some pole and my friend was behind me. The ride w...
Views: 591   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jun 30, 2008 2:08pm
by Marie
sky diving, saving people
I had a dream that me and my husband was gonna jump out of the airplane and sky dive.I saw an airplne (like a private airplane twirling in the air doing some kind of stunts..We were excited and I was asking my husband are you sure ? you really wanna do this? Then I...
Views: 412   Replies: 5
Last Post: Jun 30, 2008 10:50am
by julz
Interpretation of my Dream
I have many weird dreams but this one has been bugging me for the past couple days and I was wondering if anyone could help me out by understanding its meaning. Just to warn you, it is pretty odd. OK So i am at a stadium watching a sports game which is a mix of...
Views: 390   Replies: 5
Last Post: Jun 30, 2008 5:41am
by Gerard {Dream Fo...
Threatening Teacher With Gun
So...this one was weird. I had this dream that I brought a gun to school. I have no idea why I did it, but I did. So it was the last period of the day and I was happy that no one had discovered the gun yet. I walked up to my Spanish teacher with a note that was...
Views: 489   Replies: 7
Last Post: Jun 30, 2008 5:24am
by Gerard {Dream Fo...
Seducing A Terrorist
(Gotta post this before I forget it!!!) So last night I had this dream that a terrorist group was planning on destroying the United States. The head terrorist was in my house with me and a few other people. As always in my dreams when I'm faced with evil, I tr...
Views: 482   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jun 30, 2008 5:10am
by Gerard {Dream Fo...
Guy
I keep having multiple dreams about this guy. I kinda have a crush on him but i dont think thats the reason im dreaming about him. In some of the dreams we're dating in some we're friends but in all he is very nice to me and i just want to know what it means
Views: 419   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 29, 2008 6:58am
by Gerard {Dream Fo...
Fr. Anthony Triptych
Dear Stephen, Gerard and others who care to comment, It's been almost two months since dreaming of Anthony. I wasn't so naive to think I'd never dream of him again, but I wasn't expecting to have a series of three on the same night. They are short, so I am goin...
Views: 471   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 29, 2008 6:40am
by Gerard {Dream Fo...
my husband threw himself out of the car
It was a nightmare, I felt dead like my heart had stopped ,felt empty..He was driving and the kids were in the car..We got into an arguement and I hit his arm like a tap (not hard) and he got so upset like he couldn't take it anymore and he opened the door and he thr...
Last Post: Jun 28, 2008 5:55am
by Gerard {Dream Fo...
Hawaii's Water..
I just woke up.. Had a dream about going to Hawaii. In the dream I was trying not to cheat on my boyfriend with someone i was in Hawaii with.. the entire dream. (and I didn't cheat but I felt like I did) I love my boyfriend with all my heart and it was a very s...
Views: 478   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 27, 2008 5:23am
by Gerard {Dream Fo...
Vampires....???
I was at this school and these two guys started attacking me and I run to the girl's restrrom and lock the door. I start running to the door that was inside the restroom and lock it and then there was another door and I went in and I saw this teacher and I told what...
Views: 597   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jun 27, 2008 5:03am
by Gerard {Dream Fo...
Apocolyptic + weird hike (semi-nightmareish)
2 different dreams I'd love help with.. the first is a reoccuring nightmare where I am driving home on the interstate and all of a sudden a crowd of thousands and thousands of terrified people are running at me from the direction I am traveling. I get out of the c...
Views: 618   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jun 26, 2008 12:55pm
by Gerard {Dream Fo...
Dream where my family members would die, soon after they would.
I have never been able to fully explain these experiences I have had in the past. I had these dreams over 10 years ago, but they still haunt me. I first dreampt that my stepmother was trying to rob our house, it was dark, and she was banging on the door she could not...
Views: 422   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jun 26, 2008 10:09am
by Rachael
Large Boat
My Guy Friend and I were sitting at an outside Cafe having lunch--it was located on a Finger of a Lake with houses, boat docks and boats parked at the docks. An extremely large wood boat came in and I commented that it would never have enough room to turn around and...
Views: 544   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jun 26, 2008 5:12am
by Gerard {Dream Fo...
Helping out immigrant family
I had joined a family of African immigrants to help them get by. By working to provide for the family in conjunction with the father (while the mother looked after the children) we were able to provide a better standard of living for the family. It was bed time a...
Views: 403   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jun 26, 2008 4:57am
by Gerard {Dream Fo...
Custody....?
This lady had custody of Celine (she's about 8 and she's sort of related to me. My mom, my sister and me knew that the lady who had custody of her was hurting her. So I think we were waiting on some guy to tell us if we got custody of her and the guy comes in and he...
Views: 492   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jun 25, 2008 5:37pm
by Marie
trying to get away..
I picked up my kids at school.And we were at the front of the school and we saw from the back that the bus was leaving.Everyone dissapeared like every one had left except for me and two kids.We walked inside the school but didn't seem like its a school anymore it was...
Views: 411   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jun 25, 2008 1:34pm
by julz
DREAM of spa
Gerard.... I don't know what the subject of this dream is...I want to think it is part of a series of dreams...about my desire to "follow my bliss" full time...(i don't want to give any more background..in case I'm off track) DREAM In this dream, I was wi...
Views: 446   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jun 24, 2008 9:48pm
by Lucy
taking a bath and some guy watching me
Okey,I've been having hard time remembering all the details in my dream.It's only letting me see a few pieces of it. It was me and my daughter walking and I can't seem to remember the place but I know nothing is near.My daughter needed to go to the bathroom and I...
Views: 447   Replies: 9
Last Post: Jun 24, 2008 12:04pm
by julz
Awful Picture & Monkey Giving Birth
This is a really odd dream that I had the other night. Very strange... In the first part of the dream, I was at the place I used to work. About five of the guys I used to work with were there with me, and we were looking at a picture. The picture was of us, and it...
Views: 403   Replies: 6
Last Post: Jun 24, 2008 10:51am
by Betty
cut the snake in half and yellow came out..
I guess I should start writting down what I dreamt about since I can't seem to remember them later. I can't remember which dream came first but one is a snake came out of some wall and we cute it in half and it was still moving.The tail of the body went back to th...
Views: 392   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jun 23, 2008 3:57pm
by julz
messengers beheaded
Dream diary May 23,2007.I need help with this one.I'm in a oriental setting.I'm in a small group outside in a field.I'm reporting something or saying something to the oriental king.I'm dressed in a white silk shirt and pant.Soldiers march in escorting 6 well dressed...
Views: 407   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jun 22, 2008 8:44pm
by Rich
Guy on white stallion
dream in countryside in olden days of cart and buggy I am traveling down a road with 2-3 girlfriends and a guy we are chased out of town and harassed, on the run Ugly yet not menacing older man always tagging along in wagon sense that the guy traveling w/my...
Views: 433   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 22, 2008 5:47am
by Gerard {Dream Fo...
dream control
i have tried to find if anyone else not only knows they are dreaming when asleep but can actually decide that as im asleep its my dream and i can do as i please..i do this regularly,sometimes i sit back and let the dream take its course other times i decide to activl...
Views: 571   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jun 21, 2008 7:07pm
by chris
Fire...
Today I had this really weird dream and for me its weird because this is the first time in a long time that I have remembered the dream. Well, the dream started out of my sister, my mom, and me packing really fast. I got clothes but I could hardly find any clothes th...
Views: 652   Replies: 5
Last Post: Jun 21, 2008 4:02pm
by julz
Vivid Dream Cheating Partner
Dream: My Fiancee and I had a row on a night out, we both went of our separate ways. Next day, I spotted him sitting in a green area (like a park) I went over still quiet angry but to look for an explanation / apology (not sure what arguement was even about when wo...
Views: 380   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 20, 2008 1:33pm
by Gerard {Dream Fo...
deformed baby and periods
Your Open QuestionShow me another » Ok so this was a very weird night for dreams for me i could really use some interpretation? So i had a dream that my husband and i had a sweet baby girl and then one day i noticed this hole above her left eye on her forehea...
Views: 397   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jun 20, 2008 5:29am
by Gerard {Dream Fo...
churches
For the last year or maybe a bit less I dream of churches really often. They are always different, I rarely know them (if I do, they are not the same but somehow transformed, they have an extra staircase or arc or something) and I never pray in them or do anything re...
Views: 443   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jun 19, 2008 10:51am
by willow
Despair
The dream: I am out in the woods with my boyfriend and our daughter and the children from her kindergarden. My boyfriend is supposed to keep an eye at our daughter, but suddenly she is out of sight. He starts looking for her and at first I'm not really worried....
Views: 633   Replies: 8
Last Post: Jun 19, 2008 6:10am
by Gerard {Dream Fo...
My theory of dreams..WHY, we dream...
Stay with your dreams and your dreams will say what 'you' mean. I always wondered about that Gerard? Some people think dreams are just silly dreams, and that they have no meaning to our life. Some of us think they do have a purpose. But my question is should we...
Views: 437   Replies: 5
Last Post: Jun 18, 2008 10:47am
by julz
Mystified!
Hi! I am having difficulty making my passion job (photography mainly, but writing also) pay enough for me to leave my day job( I often undercharge or do it for free)....Before sleeping last night...I asked for guidance through a dream..this is what I dreamed..It c...
Views: 491   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jun 18, 2008 5:59am
by Gerard {Dream Fo...
skateboarding boys
I dreamed I was in my parents old apartment..where I grew up. A boy (a friend of both my X-boyfriend and my brother) skateboarded by my parents open front door..I went out and was flirting with him. I was surprised by this..I wanted him to ask me out. I could see m...
Views: 500   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jun 16, 2008 5:12am
by Gerard {Dream Fo...
looking for a parking space?
First I would like to say that I do know what you mean and that is who I am today =)Thank you for the compliment.I've actually seen his name around and your website but I never read about Jungs ideas to dreams but I will now.Hope you dont mind me leaving a few of my...
Views: 437   Replies: 5
Last Post: Jun 14, 2008 6:31am
by Gerard {Dream Fo...
Mia
day dreaming at night.
i dont have a specific story-like dream. i wouldnt even call it a dream, more a half conscious sleeping experience. i have never written about this, and i dont know where to start. this dream first accured when i was 13 or 14. i wake up in my room, everything is n...
Views: 405   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jun 14, 2008 6:18am
by Gerard {Dream Fo...
Do the dreams mean anything!!!!
Hi everyone, I have heard lots of stories about people and their dreams….some say it scares them….some laugh at it….some see something good coming……I have never experienced such dreams…..I would like to know that does a dream mean...
Views: 438   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jun 14, 2008 6:00am
by Gerard {Dream Fo...
Full moon dinner party
Had another dream last night, I think there may be some answers in this one: I'm in my house and preparing for a dinner party. All my collegues from the kindregarden I work in are invited. I'm wondering where my boyfriend and our daughter is, and one of my collegu...
Views: 595   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jun 13, 2008 12:56pm
by Inanna
Vampires, etc.
I dreamt that my ex, Bob, was some kind of undercover or military or something expert and he was teaching me a specialized kind of swimming. At some point I just walked away because I didn’t want to do it (or was scared or bothered by something – you kno...
Views: 489   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jun 12, 2008 8:32pm
by Gerard {Dream Fo...
Reccurring dream - Police Raid
Hello,this is my first time on this forum and i was referred here by a Friend.ill cut to the chase..for the past week i have been having this same dream of a police raid on my home,they are the local police not federal agents or anything to that measure but i find it...
Views: 448   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 12, 2008 1:49pm
by Gerard {Dream Fo...
Mo
Dr Phil
Hi, Someone whom I chat to on the the internet (a girl) said she dreamt of me on TV. I was on the Dr Phil show and Dr Phil said I was a teacher and was becoming a footballer (soccer player, for u guys). Then the girl in her dream ran up to the TV to see me, and the...
Views: 564   Replies: 7
Last Post: Jun 12, 2008 9:26am
by Mo
Cleaning out workspace and become deaf and blind
First I would like to ask what the meaning of a Comic book is. I used to have this dream (plenty of times) where I go to the library and find all these new comic books that I had never read before, and I borrow them. It was always a very nice dream, I was always e...
Views: 544   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jun 12, 2008 8:41am
by Bettina
Acting out a situation.
Last night the following events happened in my dream. I am curious as to their meaning. I was learning to become a police officer. As part of the training we were learning how to undertake court proceedings. Each student had to fill a different role in a situat...
Views: 405   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jun 11, 2008 7:34am
by Gerard {Dream Fo...
Boa Constrictor
I had a dream recently about running from a Boa Constrictor which was bursting up through wooden floors.... I hid in the bathroom and stood on porcelin and tried to hold onto holders which were made of plastic attached to the wall. The holders were lose and would not...
Views: 395   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 11, 2008 7:02am
by Gerard {Dream Fo...
Ivy
Top gear
I had a dream last ngiht where I was James May from top gear (a british car esq programme). There were two parts to the dream, but I only remember the second, the first being about how I (as James) got two children (a boy and girl, both about 7, the girl with long bl...
Views: 421   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 11, 2008 6:14am
by Gerard {Dream Fo...
Boy Ripped Up
So in my dream I met this guy, he was a paper boy and was on his route. I really liked him. We started talking and I was falling for him. He was nice, funny, smart, etc. I could feel long-term coming and he hugged me and stuff. Suddenly, this family comes out of n...
Views: 467   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jun 10, 2008 8:23pm
by julz
Ivy, Timmi, Bettina, Cheryl, Tayrn Please Read
I will provide an interpretation to you dreams in the morning. Long day slaying dragons {work} leaves my intuitive side lacking clarity. I always want to give my best when interpreting dreams and morning hours will provide a clearer head. Thanks for posting. Check b...
Views: 414   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 10, 2008 5:27pm
by Taryn
for 5 years now....
Hi, I need help understanding my dreams. I have been dreaming about my ex husband(who is a terrific man) for about 5 years now. Every since we signed divorce papers. They all vary but still have something to do with him. One I had I flew to Germany and made him break...
Views: 415   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jun 10, 2008 8:57am
by Christina
running away and pulled my tooth
My husband had a dream that he was running away from something.He noticed his tooth was loose and he pulled it off, and was sucking the blood so it wouldn't bleed and was feeling it with his tounge. He is 27. And he doesn't believe that dreams mean anything.He act...
Views: 438   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jun 9, 2008 1:44pm
by julz
Riding
In this dream I'm with my boyfriend and some of his friends. They are going to have a skating contest and, just for fun they want me to open it by doing a few simple tricks. I'm up for it, and think to myself that it's going to be fun. Then there are suddenly som...
Views: 589   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jun 8, 2008 8:00am
by Gerard {Dream Fo...
I was a stalker
I had a dream last night where I was following around a man that I have a crush on in my waking life. In my dream I was following him around. He was dressed in old fashioned army uniform and was flirting with a woman that he is friends with. In my waking life I a...
Views: 454   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jun 7, 2008 1:46pm
by Gerard {Dream Fo...
Lost child in lake.....
Hello, I had a terrible dream this am and actually awoke with tears streaming down my face:( It was very real, very detailed and in color if that helps anyone. People involved : myself (27), oldest daughter Kairi (3 1/2), youngest daughter Bailey(2), and a few...
Views: 372   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jun 7, 2008 5:58am
by Gerard {Dream Fo...
mom
Well Gerard I have not had any ice cream for awhile now since my last dream cause I am on a diet lol...but did have a piece of monterey jack cheese last night before going to bed and this is what happened..... I dreamt I was out on the island,(my favorite place) an...
Views: 543   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jun 6, 2008 1:08am
by connie
Stones with runes on them.
I was referred to this site from another dream interpretation forum, to show a dream that I had and what people thought of it here. Anyway, here it is: I'm with a boy (who I have never met before in real life, only online - and he's a pagan I feel strongly connec...
Views: 432   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jun 5, 2008 4:59am
by Gerard {Dream Fo...
Suicide?
Hi ! I'm hoping someone can help me interpret this dream.. usually I brush off most dreams that i have except I really felt like I should know what this one means.. It starts off with me at work, (I work at a large cell phone company and just started in a new depart...
Views: 538   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jun 3, 2008 11:17am
by Gerard {Dream Fo...
Two Recurring Dreams.
For several years, I had two dreams I kept having. In the first one, I would be in this big house, it wasn't always the same house to look at, but it was the same place in my dream. I'd be wandering about going from room to room, (there were lots of rooms!) and I'd...
Views: 412   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jun 3, 2008 5:40am
by Gerard {Dream Fo...
Wheels within wheels
I've had two dreams recently about wheels. A few days ago I dream my husband and I are driving in a car. He's driving. We hit a curb and the front passenger rim is bent and the tire is flattened. The second dream I had last night and is a little more complex....
Views: 517   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 1, 2008 7:39pm
by Gerard {Dream Fo...
Food & Singing
I am walking into a large room for a buffet. My friend Amy is there, she wants my attention but is occupied with something in her hands. She is annoyed at me. I have a magnet and slap it on a refrigerator. She is explaining herself to me, about something?, and she...
Views: 493   Replies: 5
Last Post: Jun 1, 2008 6:07pm
by Gerard {Dream Fo...
t
drink induced nightmare
Just woke from a vivid nightmare after a week end-of-exam partying and boozing. Swansea had turned into a slum town, similar to the aesthetics from The Warriors(film). At night, like sunlight doesn't exist anymore, and it is just perpetual darkness. I was ridi...
Views: 417   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jun 1, 2008 2:20pm
by t
the warrior king.
hi,been absent for a while, wanted to post this dream for comments, the dream. a warrior king has been living in isolation in a cave up in the mountains, it is my destiny to find him, i approach the door to the cave,where i am met by an old wise man,he tells me...
Views: 391   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jun 1, 2008 10:19am
by cavebear
Chasing
My dream consists of a dark haired man running in front of me. He was dressed in a late 1800s black suit and his hair was collar length with sideburns. As he runs he looks behind himself at me..but i can feel there is more than just me chasing him but i see only him....
Last Post: Jun 1, 2008 6:47am
by Gerard {Dream Fo...
Devils
I have been having really vivid dreams lately, dreaming every night but this one stands out. I was in house with another woman and there was a man, very strong, masculine and violent. He was not violent towards me but toward this other woman. We were locked up and th...
Views: 499   Replies: 6
Last Post: May 31, 2008 4:56pm
by Katerina
Tony Soprano
I'm observer Tony Soprano from the HBO television series is on a boat. The boat is cut in half. Theirs a group of people after him trying to kill him. Tony jumps off the boat into the water.Underwater. They shine a spot light on the water. I can see the snakes the fi...
Views: 395   Replies: 2
Last Post: May 30, 2008 9:28pm
by Rich
dream about wife
i had a dream that i meet three men. One of the men had red hair. the man with hair said that he knew my wife. I asked him how he knew my wife. he said that he had sex with her. the other men said that they knew my wife. they also said that they had sex with her. in...
Views: 405   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 30, 2008 11:34am
by Gerard {Dream Fo...
Snake bites and zombies.
The family (minus my baby son, who was in hospital) were at my parent’s house. I was heading out into the backyard with my 6yo step daughter to play, when I noticed two reptilian creatures on an unknown structure by the back door (outside). At first glance th...
Views: 375   Replies: 2
Last Post: May 28, 2008 9:39pm
by Timmi
No fear
Doing my best to keep you busy here.. This is the dream: At first I'm in a Pizza place, and I've eaten a whole large pizza by myself. I go to the counter to pay for it, and the young girl behind it starts to explain that she is hoping I'll give some tips, becau...
Views: 689   Replies: 6
Last Post: May 28, 2008 1:59pm
by Gerard {Dream Fo...
Jay
airplane dream
I had a dream that I was sitting in the living room of a house that I shared with my brother and friend reading a book. Suddenly I had become quite stirred and stood up to look out the bay window towards the steet and noticed that an airplane was going to crash and...
Last Post: May 28, 2008 6:24am
by Gerard {Dream Fo...
Dream of Ex
Im currently in a relationship of 15 months. Before this relationship i was hooking up with a ex i dated very briefly. who we will call Joe. I loved Joe to death but idk he just didnt love me back. When we were hooking up< i thought we would get back together but m...
Views: 391   Replies: 2
Last Post: May 27, 2008 9:13pm
by steph
Face to Face with Carl Jung
I just found a new video from YouTube, a 4 part conversation with Carl Jung. If you have never heard the great man speak here is your chance to learn from the source. Below is the first part {10 minutes}. Enjoy Part Two Part Three Part Four
Views: 528   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 27, 2008 4:00pm
by Gerard {Dream Fo...
college room
I have a recurring dream that I don't understand. In these dreams I have a college room (college=hall of residence) that I don't/can't live in. I have to make it look as though the room is lived in so that I don't lose it. The college changes...earlier it was a...
Views: 502   Replies: 6
Last Post: May 27, 2008 5:22am
by Gerard {Dream Fo...
holding hand
I had a dream about somebody went to hold my hand and their hands felt rough like a callous.
Views: 389   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 26, 2008 3:30pm
by Gerard {Dream Fo...
Joseph Campbell in Video
For those Joseph Campbell enthusiasts like myself, I have created a new video page of introduction to Campbell and his works. Below and nowplaying is the opening video with Susan Sarandon. The link is An Introduction to Joseph Campbell Through Video
Views: 582   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 26, 2008 10:11am
by Gerard {Dream Fo...
GrimReaper dream
I was wandering if someone may be able to understand better than I, my dream. I was lying in bed awake when in walked this thing looking like the grim reaper, it had a black hoodie,black jeans and white eyes. I sat up in bed because I was so scared and then I woke up...
Views: 446   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 25, 2008 5:59pm
by Gerard {Dream Fo...
Meg
Cheating Dream
I have had a reoccurring dream in which I am intimately involved with a close male friend of mine, whom I do know in real life. However, during the dream, I am still close with and seem to be enjoying my relationship with my current boyfriend. The most recent of...
Views: 418   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 25, 2008 5:39am
by Gerard {Dream Fo...
13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

stats from 7-14-10 to the present