Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
Christ in dream
Would you help me understand the following dream? Jesus was facing the cross which was on the ground. His limbs were not nailed. He was in bad shape and I was on top of him, holding and "spooning" him in order to comfort him...I then thought I need to leave him and...
Views: 523   Replies: 14
Last Post: Mar 31, 2008 5:56am
by Gerard-Host/Web ...
Babies party
last nights dream was a bit different also--background--i'm a firm believer that children need to know the correct terms for body parts--this way if soemone touches them inapporopiately they can tell someone and they know what the child is talking about I was at...
Views: 589   Replies: 3
Last Post: Mar 31, 2008 5:44am
by Gerard-Host/Web ...
dream slapped sister,being rushed to get my money ready for lessons,mom stressed.
hello everybody, I had a interesting dream last night here goes I was in my room and i was getting my money reading for lessons and my sister comes in and goes to me come on you need to hurry up were going to be late. i reply by showing my money and saying im ju...
Views: 455   Replies: 9
Last Post: Mar 30, 2008 4:47pm
by Stephen
red bird and fence of books
I suppose a short clip of my life should make this dream fairly easy to interpret, yet I am somewhat unsure of the total meaning. I lost my sister when we were both very young, and my brother ( who was the only person i ever felt connected to or close to or loved by...
Views: 374   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 30, 2008 4:23pm
by Hard headed
Series of bizarre dreams
Hello all. Im posting on here out of curiosity, and a desire to find some sort of meaning. I have a series of strange dreams recently and I think they are some expression of a problem i have currently. roughly 3 months ago i suffered a series of panic attacks,...
Views: 365   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 30, 2008 4:00pm
by Gerard-Host/Web ...
Unwanted Feeling
Hi i'm marie, This is my first time posting one so i'm not exactly sure. My friend recomended this site =] Well anyways i should probably give you a background on my life as of right now. I currently feel as if my mom does not want me anywhere near her and i have no...
Views: 489   Replies: 3
Last Post: Mar 29, 2008 9:22am
by Rose
confused
soooo..i keep thinking about this one boy. and i cant help myself. i used to only like him as a friend but now my feelings for him are going stronger. and i'm not sure why? he is very funny and has a great body. but why am i attracted to him now?
Views: 403   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 29, 2008 6:43am
by Gerard-Host/Web ...
Dreams of nun's habit and monastery life
Two nights ago I dreamed that I was looking at clothing laid out on the bed and the outfit that I chose was a gray nun's habit with a stiff white headpiece not completely unlike that of the Flying Nun (without the wings!) Last night I dreamed that I decided to enter...
Views: 606   Replies: 3
Last Post: Mar 29, 2008 5:56am
by Gerard-Host/Web ...
Kurt Cobain.
I know this is long but it's really interesting and kinda scary and important that you get back to me about it. Okay, I know it sounds really weird that I'm dreaming aboout Kurt Cobain and I'm 13, but thats why I asking. And sorry, this is the 1st time I have b...
Views: 431   Replies: 5
Last Post: Mar 28, 2008 6:56pm
by marie
handless people
I dreamed that there was a contest of some sort & one of the "losers",a man,had his hands cut off. It was devistating especially b/c he was a surgeon. I kept saying" What have you done?! The punishment does not fit the crime!". Then a woman with long blonde hair had...
Views: 584   Replies: 2
Last Post: Mar 27, 2008 7:39pm
by Lugus
bek
dreams about crsytal
had a bizare dream which felt it may have been my second one like this recently. I had a psycic experience in my dream which lead me to someones house i was then pulling out glass - orange crystal from my mouth, this went on for a while then i noticed it was slightly...
Views: 426   Replies: 2
Last Post: Mar 27, 2008 6:52pm
by Lugus
can you tell me what that means?
The dream that I had involved a person who's male and we arent seeing eachother often in real life. So, in that dream I saw him on his bike as per usual he was at work but the interesting was that he was holding a binocular and I can tell he was looking through...
Views: 418   Replies: 5
Last Post: Mar 27, 2008 4:59am
by didipl
not dead stepmom.
ok well the first thing i remember is that i was in a house with a friend and my little sisters.there were also two little girls i didnt know sleeping on the bed, which i just attributed to the "save the children" commercial i saw that night before i went to sleep....
Views: 531   Replies: 2
Last Post: Mar 26, 2008 9:42pm
by Lugus
Dream Forum URL {Web Addresss}
I know many of you use the old link to access the Dream Forum {www.mythsdreamssymbols.com/dreamforum.html}. I have changed the link on the main page to go directly to Bravenet page {Bravenet hosts the Forum-for a price I pay each month}. The new URL {web address} is...
Views: 595   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 26, 2008 6:32am
by Gerard-Host/Web ...
A man in my dream
I just want to know,.what is the meaning of my dreams..there was a guy,he had no face and it seems like I know him very well but in my surprise I hug him as if we have a relation...in front of my friends were very happy while having a talk...I tell it to one of my fr...
Views: 412   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 26, 2008 5:54am
by Gerard-Host/Web ...
glove nightmare!!
k well i always have these recurring nightmares about those micky mouse glove/hand thingies. ok well i'm usually just in my bedroom by myself and my parents are in the other room. all the sudden loads of the hand/glove things crawl into my room! they get up on my be...
Views: 425   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 26, 2008 5:49am
by Gerard-Host/Web ...
Individuation: The Process of a Lifetime
Those who visit the Dream Forum on a regular basis have often seen my reference to the Individuation Process. Here is an article that will help explain this most important process of becoming whole {and how to live a balanced and harmonious life}. I suggest it be add...
Views: 483   Replies: 3
Last Post: Mar 25, 2008 5:29am
by Gerard-Host/Web ...
May
Two short dreams
Hi all, I had two short dreams that seem unrelated and that I'm having a hard time with their meaning and looking for any common links. First dream: Instead of a tiara on my head I am wearing a huge keyboard, which is curved so that it can sit on my head....li...
Views: 483   Replies: 5
Last Post: Mar 25, 2008 5:00am
by Gerard-Host/Web ...
Pyramid/Purple
I dreamed that I was lying asleep or in a state of sleep(like if I was dead but not dead) under a large pyramid (as if buried under the pyramid- sometimes it looked egyptian other times it looked mayan). I felt if I was in total peace I could look down at myself and...
Views: 474   Replies: 5
Last Post: Mar 24, 2008 5:51pm
by Lugus
feeling guilty
I took up another German class (I learn it in school already) and I somehow couldn't make it the first time. So next week (in dreems, it seemed like the next scene) I came into the classroom, sat down next to my friend (Ana) and realised that I'm being taught by my u...
Views: 424   Replies: 7
Last Post: Mar 24, 2008 5:34am
by Gerard-Host/Web ...
Strange Situations and Smoking Pot (interpretations welcome)
So there are about four or five of us, mostly girls. We are staying at some house I have never seen before. Although, come to think of it, it reminds me a little of a friends' house, but lacking the artistic feel and color. We have roommates. It's a nice house. Every...
Views: 571   Replies: 8
Last Post: Mar 23, 2008 4:46pm
by Stephen
My Upcoming Interview on Paranormal Radio
On Friday the 28th of March I will be interviewed by Captain Jack {Jack Harris} of Paranormal radio out of Chicago {also syndicated in Milwaukee and Seattle radio stations}. The subject of course will be dreams. I will provide further details later today. I believe t...
Views: 389   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 23, 2008 9:16am
by Gerard-Host/Web ...
Small child
Alright, now, there's only a bit of this that I remember. When it got to this point something went 'Oh, I should pay attention to this'. I don't know anything before. I was little, about 5 or so I'd say. I ran down the stairs into a basement, which was furnished....
Views: 647   Replies: 5
Last Post: Mar 23, 2008 5:58am
by Gerard-Host/Web ...
zee
reply...to what this dream means??
Thank you My mothers dream was she dreamt that my grandmother(who passed away) came to take me with her. My grandfather was in the dream to. My mother dreamed that she was praying and then my grandfather stopped her and told me to pray. He pointed out to my grandmot...
Views: 353   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 22, 2008 4:21pm
by Stephen
zee
What does this dream mean?
My grandmother passed away on March 2nd, a couple days later i have been getting many dreams about her. I have dreamed that i opened up her grave and she was there talkin to me. she said i want to take you with me but your grandfather wont let me. my mother dreamed s...
Views: 401   Replies: 2
Last Post: Mar 22, 2008 3:56pm
by Stephen
spider/chemistry
Hi there, I had these two dreams a few nights ago, sometime last week. I don't know if they're somehow connected to each other, but they're posted here in the order in which I dreamt them. Dream One: I was standing in the front porch of the house I used to l...
Views: 398   Replies: 3
Last Post: Mar 22, 2008 12:30pm
by Gerard-Host/Web ...
An old dream that still puzzles me
This dream, I had many years ago, but still sometimes I wonder what it wanted to tell. It was very intense, I felt almost as if I was not asleep. The next day I had gotten ill, having inflammation in uterus. Pardon if my English is not correct, I am danish. I was a...
Views: 417   Replies: 6
Last Post: Mar 22, 2008 7:00am
by Gerard-Host/Web ...
Archaic Self
I come to semi-consciousness from my dream state with the feeling and thoughtform of integrating my primitive/archaic self. As I lay there in the bed, considering this feeling, still half in the dream state, I have a mental image as if I am turning back the pages of...
Views: 473   Replies: 8
Last Post: Mar 22, 2008 4:47am
by Embrace
ice skating rinks??
Last night I was in a theater presented on ice. At first there was one actor as I enter the room. Threee seats were open for seating. Outside of those there were no other seats present. these seats were spaced 20 or 3o feet apart. I choose the seat closest to the...
Views: 361   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 21, 2008 6:12pm
by Stephen
Nearly Survived
This dream happened quite a while ago and while i can remember all my dreams for a couple of days, i have never forgotten this one. I was shopping with my mum in a crowded shopping centre full of people. There was one man and although i never got a clear view of hi...
Views: 405   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 20, 2008 5:39pm
by Marce
incest and betrayal
i had this dream that i was in a large dining hall with four of my friends who happened to be teenaged superhero's and we had 2 pies in pie tins one was round and represented evil and my mother who tried to kill me with a butcher knife (in real life) when i was 11 ye...
Views: 366   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 20, 2008 6:42am
by Gerard-Host/Web ...
Healing Enterprise
This is a series of dream scenes from one night. I go to the yoga studio and meet with Laura and Suzette. I feel I am to receive a training/initiation into healing. Laura and I lay down on a large, slightly elevated platform that is covered with a mat pad. Th...
Views: 432   Replies: 14
Last Post: Mar 19, 2008 5:29pm
by Embrace
Ed
Rocking horse dream
Hi, I was dreaming of being in my bed and dozing awake to find a rocking horse that is usually in my cupboard and that was made by my grandfather (deceased), was moving on it's own towards the bed. It then turned to it's right and moved alongside the bed. I the...
Views: 354   Replies: 3
Last Post: Mar 19, 2008 12:39pm
by Ed
...It broke off in my mouth (caution please)
Yes, it's exactly what you thought it was. I am not trying to be nasty or vulgar, but you all know we have these sort of dreams. I really need help with this one. It seems as if it could be pretty obvious, but I wonder if there's more to it. I dreamed I was hav...
Views: 2875   Replies: 8
Last Post: Mar 19, 2008 10:12am
by ingrid H
Repost For Embrace
Saddness/Happiness I had a few dreams last night that were strange, and which woke me up, but I lost the first details since I was still too sleepy to write it. In my first dream I was back at childhood home #2, but I was the age I am now. I am not sure what...
Views: 395   Replies: 7
Last Post: Mar 19, 2008 6:26am
by Embrace
school
School was the theme of my dreams in the last two nights. In the first night I was in the college trying to find a room to stay. But then, as I was deciding, two policemen came and said I had not paid insurance, so had to do that soon. Later I was alone in my room, a...
Views: 420   Replies: 3
Last Post: Mar 19, 2008 6:16am
by Gerard-Host/Web ...
May
Car bomb/accident
I'm driving a nice black car, and there is a lot of traffic. I don't know where I'm going, so for some weird reason, I park the car and walk on foot to the road where I'm trying to go. Once I figure out where I need to be, I go back to the car to drive there. At firs...
Views: 547   Replies: 5
Last Post: Mar 19, 2008 5:31am
by May
Baby/Job
I had this dream a while ago but it’s still bugging me. It starts with me finding out I’m pregnant and I’m somehow I know I’m due in July so I’m doing some counting trying to figure out how far along I am because I really want to find o...
Views: 412   Replies: 10
Last Post: Mar 19, 2008 3:10am
by Leeann
House/Ghost
Hello - I haven't posted on the site for a while, but I was hoping that someone could help me with a dream that I had last night. I'm having trouble making a full connection. The dream begins with me and an older woman having a conversation. I never see the woman,...
Views: 552   Replies: 2
Last Post: Mar 18, 2008 8:17pm
by drshell
Nostalgia
I was hanging out with two female friends. We were shopping or having coffee or tea. Then we went our separate ways. I wanted to have one of them hang out with me in the evening, but they were both busy. Lonliness. Then I am in a house again. One of those houses I ha...
Views: 2757   Replies: 4
Last Post: Mar 18, 2008 6:59am
by Gerard
Saddness/Happiness
I had a few dreams last night that were strange, and which woke me up, but I lost the first details since I was still too sleepy to write it. In my first dream I was back at childhood home #2, but I was the age I am now. I am not sure what I was trying to do, I c...
Views: 424   Replies: 10
Last Post: Mar 17, 2008 10:50pm
by Embrace
Mental Health Resource for Women
Here is a great web site I happened upon just today and quoted from in my last post to Angel's dream. Since it is women who most frequent the Dream Forum and whose cause I do champion {as well as the feminine psyche}, I believe it incumbent for me to share such wonde...
Views: 427   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 17, 2008 10:26pm
by Embrace
communication
I know this isn't about a dream but I hope it's okay. Can someone who loves someone give them some kind of telepathic message?
Views: 366   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 17, 2008 3:36pm
by Gerard
negitvity
i always dream very vivadly and my dreams carry on most of the night and when i wake up i can go back in to them sometimes they are so happy i want to stay there and never wake up but like last night they are very negitve and i feel i am fighting all night i wake up...
Views: 428   Replies: 2
Last Post: Mar 15, 2008 4:15pm
by Gerard
Narrow bridge/Falling
Ok, I started typing my dream and it did this thing like I hit the back button. I think I lost it but if it some how posted and I missed it sorry. It wasn't done anyways. My dream starts with me being in what's supposed to be a small town but all it is is this bui...
Views: 414   Replies: 9
Last Post: Mar 15, 2008 6:40am
by Gerard
Weeners, Shower, Bathroom, Food
Hi Again, I really appreciate the intreprations I have received thus far. Last night I had an interesting dream. It started in my 2nd childhood home, the one I had between ages of 9-18. In the dream was my mother, and sister and ex-step/sister. We were waiting...
Views: 431   Replies: 7
Last Post: Mar 15, 2008 5:05am
by Embrace
Funeral and Red Shoes
I have been asked to conduct military honors at the funeral of a veteran who has just passed. I imagine the deceased to be a middle-aged man. My sister Kallen is the other person who will perform the honors ceremony with me. I imagine we are to perform the ceremon...
Views: 447   Replies: 10
Last Post: Mar 15, 2008 5:02am
by Embrace
one more for good luck
This dream occured roughly 1 month from the first and previous dream I posted. With the insight that was gained from the last dreams, this seem to jump back into my memory. There are four charcaters is this dream. Myself, my wife, and two people from church I don...
Views: 374   Replies: 7
Last Post: Mar 13, 2008 6:32am
by Gerard-MDS Host ...
Candy Crucifix and Baby Girl
I'll try to tell this the best way that I can... My husband and I were walking through the mall and we got on this trolley train with other people. For some reason, my husband got off and I wondered why? Then the train disappeared and I was pushd back into the air...
Views: 376   Replies: 3
Last Post: Mar 13, 2008 6:22am
by Gerard-MDS Host ...
Engagement and End of The World
Hey there. I would love some understanding on this. I think the second dream is in relation to the first one which is why I am posting both. First Dream: I am at the county office with my bf. He is getting a license of some sort. I am not sure what. But, I tell...
Views: 368   Replies: 6
Last Post: Mar 12, 2008 7:29pm
by Posh
Wetting Myself/Molestation
I hope it's ok that I post a second dream. I figured while I was here I would post this one that has bothered me. I have this dream about this man every now and then, it's not always the same exact thing, but the context is the same. Here is the most recent one I hav...
Views: 427   Replies: 7
Last Post: Mar 12, 2008 6:58pm
by Posh
If You Posted a Dream or Response & Did Not Get a Reply
If you posted a dream or a response to an interpretation and did not get a reply please inform me of this. Often the request for interpretations are numerous and I will overlook something. Plus my time is often limited in a particular session and I may intend to addr...
Views: 544   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 11, 2008 6:55am
by Gerard-MDS Host ...
I've murdered, again
I had another dream last night where, when I wake up, I must get right with myself to discern if I really have killed someone. I haven't, of course, but the fact that I have to think if I really did when I wake up I find interesting. Last night I dreamt that I...
Views: 520   Replies: 3
Last Post: Mar 11, 2008 6:40am
by Gerard-MDS Host ...
Jo
Destruction & 3 Males in Black
I've had three of these dreams. All are similar, but each progresses a bit more every time. I'm looking at a once wealthy beach community in southern California {don't know how I know this , but I just know it} that has been through a horrific destruction {like a n...
Last Post: Mar 11, 2008 6:29am
by Gerard-MDS Host ...
dark grey figure
I landed up arguing and fighting with someone... Like a dark grey figure And I can't remeber if I got and walked away or where this person stopped me but I remember feeling so overwhelmed with emotion and then couldn't control myself or move... I forced myself aw...
Views: 403   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 11, 2008 6:04am
by Gerard-MDS Host ...
snake and dog attack
I dreamt a snake was on the ceiling of a home I lived in with my mother. I was frightened although wasn't sure if it was a snake or a lizard as it also seemed to have legs. I ran downstairs to tell my mother and get her help to remove it. She was walking into the hou...
Views: 855   Replies: 6
Last Post: Mar 10, 2008 7:13pm
by Anna
just some weird dream
Hello, it's not like this dream I had tonight would be particularly interesting, but it's the feeling that confuses me - I don't understand why were they so warm and fuzzy really ... I remember more scenes from the dream, but this one is the one I remember th...
Views: 395   Replies: 5
Last Post: Mar 10, 2008 7:18am
by Gerard-MDS Host ...
Submarine Starship
I see myself walking in the evening, wearing a patchwork jacket/coat made of pieces of animal fur. The jacket is of a short length, reaching only my natural waistline. I am wearing the jacket open, not buttoned or zipped. It’s a thin jacket. All the fur pie...
Views: 375   Replies: 4
Last Post: Mar 9, 2008 11:28am
by Embrace
trees in dream
I posted a dream and received no response? any reason?
Views: 371   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 9, 2008 9:33am
by Gerard-MDS Host ...
my gf of three years gets stabbed
My g/f of three years who i love and charish dearly, is out side on the side of the road with an old man, i randomly catch this because for some reason unknown to me im driving a blue sedan, i slow down and when i recognize the girl is her, and as soon as i get out...
Views: 428   Replies: 2
Last Post: Mar 9, 2008 8:30am
by Gerard-MDS Host ...
I dreamed of a Blue Buffalo
I dreamed of these people who were kind of scary spirit beings...they told me they had something to tell me...they were confused and couldn't explain it at all, they kept asking me for more time, and I said OK, and waited...then towards the end of the dream they show...
Views: 359   Replies: 2
Last Post: Mar 9, 2008 7:25am
by Gerard-MDS Host ...
manic dreams
This is a dream I have had over a period of four nights. The first two dreams happened just before the full moon the third on the full moon. The last the night after. Night of march 18, An air of not understanding, the lighting is twillight like. A red hair man...
Views: 446   Replies: 14
Last Post: Mar 9, 2008 6:17am
by Marce
Having weird dreams lately.
This is what I dreamt yesterday after a night shift. I was in an old gym; and there was going to be a concert by Take That. When they entered all the girls rushed the stage but I just stood there unable to remember which member of the band I fancies. All the other...
Views: 397   Replies: 4
Last Post: Mar 7, 2008 6:15am
by Gerard-MDS Host ...
Dream interpretation
In my dream I was driving up a busy road and decided to take a right turn rather abruptly. It was a road I often used to visit my mother in her residence before her death 7 years ago. At any rate as the road I took curved to the left, I looked ahead and saw and eno...
Views: 352   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 6, 2008 3:04pm
by Gerard-MDS Host ...
Ivy
Can't move my arms?
The dream begins pretty relaxed - very vague as to content, with me walking about different places (home, school, places I don't know), I meet with different people, friends, aquaintences. just kind of the notions this is happenning, not real imprints of anything ver...
Views: 432   Replies: 4
Last Post: Mar 5, 2008 4:35pm
by Gerard-MDS Host ...
multiple dreams
What does it mean, do you think, that I have been dreaming about the same person on an average of three times a month for the past three years? I obviously can't post 169 dreams, but I'd love some thoughts to help me think about this puzzle. Even some ideas on how...
Views: 575   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 5, 2008 6:39am
by Gerard-MDS Host ...
My Dream
I had a dream that I was standing inside of a white circle. There are people outside of the circle. The only thing I remember is a distinct knowledge that I am a woman, a man and a couple. This is my second dream where I am of both sexes. In the first one, I even...
Views: 337   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 5, 2008 5:43am
by Gerard-MDS Host ...
Evil Alex?
I would consider myself a nice guy, but for the past five years I have been having a reoccuring dream that is really starting to trouble me. It starts with me walking to the shopping center, were I grew up, with my best friend. We are both about 16(age). We get arri...
Views: 656   Replies: 5
Last Post: Mar 4, 2008 1:53pm
by Alex
Alien
In my dream I was in my high school gymnasium at a "conference". The gym was full of wooden chairs side by side in rows and it was full of people. I was sitting somewhere in the middle. There was a blue glowing alien in a hawaiian shirt giving the "conference". He...
Views: 364   Replies: 2
Last Post: Mar 4, 2008 1:18pm
by Lona
Husbands dream?
Today my husband woke up freaked out and told me that he has been having a strange recurring dream. Here is the dream as he explained to me: He is at his dads house is his bedroom when he notices an old high school aquaintance standing outside the window with a bl...
Views: 434   Replies: 6
Last Post: Mar 1, 2008 6:38pm
by Maggie
Snow field & Cedar mountain
Greetings All, Very little dream recall for some time now. This is from this morning. Dream: Riding around with two friends (I’m in back seat). No plans, just kicking around enjoying the day & relaxing. We stop at a quarry. Get out of the car. Standing a...
Views: 474   Replies: 2
Last Post: Mar 1, 2008 2:50pm
by Marce
a weird smell
i got up to go to the bathroom around 1:00 am last night and as i was coming back into my room i had the most overpowering smell off maple and brown sugar, as soon as i went back to sleep i had this very vivid dream that i was in an old fashion formal dining room wat...
Views: 380   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 1, 2008 2:15pm
by Gerard-MDS Host ...
Carnival
In this dream I was in the house I live at now, however the house belonged to my ex boyfriend. His family was there in the living room having some sort of gathering for my ex boyfriends' oldest sister. My younger sister who is 16 was also there and we were in the kit...
Views: 460   Replies: 4
Last Post: Mar 1, 2008 1:56pm
by Gerard-MDS Host ...
handless people
I keep having dreams about my boyfriend & I having sex...3 this week. I also dreamed that a female friend of mine, age 63 , was upset that her grandaughter, age 3, was not well liked by the grandaughters other grandmother. My friend was also having a problem with art...
Views: 630   Replies: 9
Last Post: Feb 28, 2008 9:25am
by kate
Out of Body Experience
My dream started as if I were flying similiar to a bird. I flew to each of my son's who don't live with me. I seemed to flutter above them, almost like I was checking on them. I also flew to my Mom's with the same intention. I could feel the sky and see the color...
Views: 422   Replies: 6
Last Post: Feb 26, 2008 8:41am
by Marce
Weird, Vivid dream of being recruited into secret organisation
Hi all. I wonder if, collectively, you might all be able to help me work out what the following dream means. I've tried looking it up on various dream dictionaries but nothing really seems to fit... The dream starts with me being chased to my mother's house (she's...
Views: 481   Replies: 4
Last Post: Feb 26, 2008 6:01am
by Gerard
precognative dream..reply to messages
Hello Everyone Thank you for your help and companionship...I have an answere to my dream were I saw the word willow written on a sheet of paper in pencil at he bottom of the page. But to answere a question the positive aspect was... is this answering my thoughts abo...
Views: 400   Replies: 3
Last Post: Feb 22, 2008 3:12pm
by Stephen
psychic dream precognative meaning
Dear Jerry I am considering buying a property. It is situated not far from a pretty pond with ducks and wildlife and the propery benifits from this feeling of space nearby although the otherside of the house is not such a good area. The area by the pond is called...
Views: 440   Replies: 3
Last Post: Feb 21, 2008 5:01pm
by Gerard
outer space
I had a weird dream the other night where I was actually in outer space at night flying bodily just flying around looking at all the stars and trying to reach out to grab them. Some were brighter than the others. As I was flying around I then saw strange little...
Views: 526   Replies: 6
Last Post: Feb 20, 2008 9:32pm
by Connie
can more than one person...
can more than one person share the same dream?
Views: 381   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 19, 2008 6:10am
by Gerard
Boats and Flutes in Dreams.
Hi. I have recently been having dreams that have reoccuring concepts or symbols in them. Those symbols being the presence of a boat and a flute. I've had at least 3 or four and I was wondering if someone could help me decipher the meaning behind them. 1st Inst...
Views: 425   Replies: 9
Last Post: Feb 17, 2008 4:24pm
by Stephen
Haunted hallway, childhood home, ghost?
Hi Ya'll... I dream I am in my childhood home in the dinning room that is next to the sliding glass doors. I am not supposed to open the doors because there is something dangerous or forbidden behind them (in reality, it just opened up to the back yard). I know th...
Views: 410   Replies: 4
Last Post: Feb 9, 2008 7:52pm
by Stephen
Living Room Meeting
I am in what appears as the first home I owned, when married to my former spouse. The home is much more spacious and open feeling than was it in actual waking life. The rooms are very large and much natural light shines through. Bill is not present with me, nor is...
Views: 461   Replies: 8
Last Post: Feb 7, 2008 6:30am
by Embrace
Construction and a bridge
I had a dream last night that I was at a place where there was construction going on with hammering. I saw a bridge that was made of wood that over a giant ditch. I have been thinking about starting a buisness, so I don't know if the construction part has to do with...
Views: 455   Replies: 2
Last Post: Feb 7, 2008 5:45am
by Gerard
Bleeding Eyes and Cheating
My boyfriend had a dream last night that he was having a party at his house and i was there--he met some girl(didnt know who she was in the dream or in real life) and she told him that i was bad news... so he left me for her... then found out that she was the one who...
Views: 469   Replies: 2
Last Post: Feb 7, 2008 5:18am
by Gerard
wondering what this means?
This was a calm 'dream/vision' while I was having a reiki treatment. I'm curious what it could mean? I saw a wolf, standing on the bank of a stream, head down drinking the water. It was a softly flowing stream.. very calming and quiet. I was simply observing it ca...
Views: 418   Replies: 2
Last Post: Feb 6, 2008 3:18pm
by Stephen
quite a few dreams that have been making me wonder meanings?
dream 1 i was in a hotel and i was looking for my friends i couldn't find them and i got nervous so i asked a worker do you know where my friends are i can't locate them i had my cellphone out to call one friend but didn't.then the hotel worker goes could you put yo...
Views: 493   Replies: 9
Last Post: Feb 5, 2008 8:54pm
by kelly
Strange dream
I had a dream last night and I'm not quite sure what to think of it. In the dream I was on a ship type thing with about 4 other people--my mom, another woman, and two men. I remember at one point being given a pill for some reason and having people standing aroun...
Views: 461   Replies: 5
Last Post: Feb 5, 2008 5:32am
by Gerard
my mom's dream
Hello, my mother told me yesterday that long time ago, she had dreamt about her father going to heaven. She is a devout Catholic and takes the dream for pure truth in the religious sense. But, as a dilligent reader of this site , I somehow started wondering if t...
Views: 399   Replies: 2
Last Post: Feb 4, 2008 7:07am
by Gerard
Robin and Merry Feast
I am in a forest, standing at the base of a large tree. My dress is of an earlier time period. It feels like the early renaissance period. There are others standing about. A Robin Hood-like man is up in the tree with his bow. He has just shot an arrow. He comes...
Views: 454   Replies: 10
Last Post: Feb 3, 2008 1:54pm
by Stephen
Odd school-ish dream
I've only got this bit of the dream. There was definately some before and after, but I can't remember it. I was at a sort of school, three storis with a swing set and jungle gym in the yard. I was sitting on one of the swings, alone, when I saw a sparrow. It was f...
Views: 540   Replies: 8
Last Post: Feb 3, 2008 2:00am
by Stephen
Middle Age is Truly Depressing
Article from MSNBC News website that may interest some. Mid-life is one subject I focus on since the inner search normally occurs during period in life. Plus having lived most of my middle age years {I'm 57}, and having done my own inner search, I know something abou...
Views: 541   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 2, 2008 10:45am
by Maureen
dead people
I see dead people I know in dreams. I also see dead people I dont know, that ask me things, take me places, what is this about?
Views: 436   Replies: 2
Last Post: Feb 1, 2008 3:17pm
by Stephen
Blending Good Guy/Bad Guy
The first portion of this dream memory is somewhat obscure. I feel I am in a time of my youth. I am around young, aggressive males. I think it is the young Arab boys I knew growing as a teenager. I don’t feel comfortable. I don’t like their behavior,...
Views: 519   Replies: 8
Last Post: Jan 31, 2008 10:09pm
by Embrace
MOO
WATER
Hi there,I've been having a lot more dreams that I'm struggling with and I know that u would be able to shed some light. 2wks ago in my dream I saw my sister, her daughter and her friend in their car trying to turn around but ended up in the river with the front of t...
Views: 379   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jan 31, 2008 8:49am
by MOO
lighting matches
I had the weirdest dream last night where my brother and I are young again. He was about 5 and I was 7. We were both in my parents home upstairs in my parents bedroom. I had my pajamas on and so did he. It was nightime and my parents were not in the dream. When I...
Views: 543   Replies: 7
Last Post: Jan 29, 2008 3:00pm
by Stephen
animals in the water
Hello everyone, I had a dream lastnight that left me with a happy nostalgic feeling when I woke up. I was at school, about to write an exam. I wasn't nervous. We were all sitting at a long conference table and our test papers had bar codes which the teach was col...
Views: 421   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jan 28, 2008 6:53am
by Gerard
But what does my subconscious want? (mild sexual content)
Hi Guys, I posted a dream here 3 years ago, and got a really accurate interpretation. Lately I've been having some pretty disturbing dreams and I'm not able to interpret them by myself. Backstory: In December, I got together with my boyfriend. Our relationship i...
Views: 456   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jan 27, 2008 6:35pm
by Stephen
Clown executions
Hi, I had a very disturbing dream lastnight. I don't remember that much detail, but certain parts were very vivid and remain in my memory. In particular, at one point in the dream I was stood in a collosseum before a row of sad clowns with their hands tied behin...
Views: 455   Replies: 5
Last Post: Jan 23, 2008 10:15pm
by Stephen
I ching
I had this dream about a week ago,and it is still sitting w/me.I dreamed i was in this dimmed lit room,sitting on a wood floor that was warm.There was this deep comforting voice comming from behind me,I could not see him but certinley felt him with every fiber of my...
Last Post: Jan 23, 2008 6:36am
by Gerard
Archeological Journey
I had this dream just two days ago. I am in the corridor of a mall area. There, I meet two woman. One reminds me of the business manager of my apartment complex. They are looking for a store. I believe I know where the store is and take them to it. I lead the...
Views: 460   Replies: 7
Last Post: Jan 21, 2008 8:30am
by Embrace
Nightmare...did this void out my other dream??
Ok, it's after 4 am, so maybe I am not thinking coherently to ask the subject line question. I just had a nightmare and wanted to post it since it's significant. It's the latter half of a dream, the rest I can't remember - but this was: My sister and I are w...
Views: 554   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jan 21, 2008 7:44am
by Gerard
Smoke, Blood and Makeover
Interesting one: I dreamt I had entered my apartment after being out. The apartment is dark and I see grey plumes of smoke coming out of the oven part of my stove. In the dream I am thinking that I cooked yesterday and that the stove should be off, so I head ove...
Views: 572   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jan 20, 2008 9:00am
by Jackie
dreaming of love
three friends and myself have all dreamt that i've gotten a new boyfriend in the past few nights. whats weirder is that 2 of these friends dreamt his name was sam! is this prophetic or just a weird coincidence!?
Views: 502   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 19, 2008 6:23am
by Gerard
Seemingly Airplane Crashing
I am hoping for insight from Kathy or anyone else please. Thank you so much. Last night I dreamed that I went to a nearby town (only 15 mins walking) - I think to see a movie. Then decided instead to turn around and go back home. (I became totally conscious of th...
Views: 410   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jan 17, 2008 12:37pm
by Linda G
the cauldron of plenty
hi, i wanted to post this latest dream not so much for interpretation as i know what it refers to, but for a ref to an analogy with a myth, the dream, i am invited to participate as a guest in a meal provided by a tribe who's language i have had difficulty unders...
Views: 407   Replies: 5
Last Post: Jan 17, 2008 11:21am
by cavebear
old woman holding a rose
in my dream an old woman grew very attached to me. she was adamant that i receive a red rose she was holding. any insights into what this dream means? thanks in advance :)
Views: 520   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jan 16, 2008 2:44pm
by Gerard
Neck, metal pieces
I feel something on my neck. I go to the mirror and see that a shiny smooth silver piece of metal has come out of a sort of pimple (approx. the size of half an eraser and the oval shape of an eye). It wasn't painful. I see that there is another one to the left of...
Views: 406   Replies: 5
Last Post: Jan 14, 2008 6:28pm
by MarleyDog
black and white suit
I dreamt that I was wearing a black suit with a white top underneath. It was like I kept trying to cover myself up by pulling the jacket close over my breast. The jacket was big (oversized) and I felt that I was in a compromising position with someone in the dream....
Views: 461   Replies: 6
Last Post: Jan 12, 2008 9:11pm
by Anonymous
A SYNCHRONISTIC ENCOUNTER: Where Dreams and Waking Life Intersect
Here is a page I believe will interest all good Jungians. Its Jungian but it also illustrates Joseph Campbell's articulation of the inner journey's manifestation in the waking life, "follow your bliss". Chance encounters.... Synchronicity? Life changing events that...
Views: 503   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jan 11, 2008 3:34am
by cavebear
Waiting room
Hello Icouldnt find the meaning of this one its really a flash of whati rememberd from my dream. There were 4-5 much older women and myself lined up in a row of chairs in a waiting room.They all had on their nightclothes (nightgowens)It was weird because I was expect...
Views: 368   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jan 10, 2008 12:57pm
by abundance
Jo
House, roots, dark figure, spider
My husband had a dream that he was walking up to a dark house and there were all these roots around the house as though there was a trench all around the house. Inside there was a spider crawling on the floor and a man who was dressed in black. He said, "Has not th...
Views: 398   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 8, 2008 5:16pm
by Gerard
Jo
spell check
Thanks so much for your websites- I am very excited to study Jung now! It is great stuff and it is really appreciated. I just wanted to give you a tip that you may want to take your info and do a spell check because there are a few errors and it was a tad dis...
Views: 445   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 8, 2008 5:06pm
by Gerard
the roman centurian
hi, i would welcome thoughts on this dream,as i find it amazing the subjects the unconscious comes up with to make a point, the dream. i am a roman centurian who has just finished my service, i am given a weeks wages enough to get me to rome, on arrival i seek o...
Views: 416   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jan 7, 2008 10:58am
by cavebear
laundry machine and plastic baby dolls
My dream starts out in our laundry area, with my mom and dad there. The washing machine is pulled out, and mom is trying to fix it or pull something out of it or something. A baby doll pops out, and mom, startled, pulls out a shotgun and shoots it. It goes back into...
Views: 451   Replies: 7
Last Post: Jan 7, 2008 5:12am
by Gerard
My Sons
They say we dream every night but the majority of the time we forget about our dreams. Lately I have been running to the doctor for certain back problems and procedures that I needed. I am starting to wonder if all this running around to appointments has gotten me...
Views: 557   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jan 4, 2008 9:55pm
by connie
A rat and a polecat.
Hello, I've had this dream, in which I was standing on the balcony looking at a *polecat (obviously my new pet), play in its new "hideout" (home). My father joined me and the more I looked, the more worried I was starting to get. And all of a sudden I can see my p...
Views: 394   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jan 4, 2008 10:03am
by Absurd
Friend with Emerald Ring
I had a dream about a friend a few days ago who I have gotten closer to recently. He is sitting at a table with his left arm on the table. He is wearing a green blue long-sleeve shirt. He lifts his arm up and over to his right and while he does his backside of his ha...
Views: 456   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jan 2, 2008 8:33am
by Angel
Tia
Wierd dream about group jagged edge
I had a dream this morning that I had found a side job at this hilton or hyatt hotel. And I had to start right away. I took a train to get there, however, it was the wrong train going south when I needed to go north. I wrote down directions to get there, but I couldn...
Views: 407   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 1, 2008 6:16am
by Gerard
Blood in Eye
I had a dream that I was looking at myself in the mirror and my right eye was full of blood. I showed my eye to my husband in my dream. Any ideas?
Last Post: Dec 27, 2007 9:30am
by cavebear
Jp
Mountain killer
It's the evening and I and some friend decide we will go climb a mountain the next day. I’m the first one to get up in the morning and I get ready for the day. I’m driving alone to go to the mountain and I realize I have forgotten my cell phone so I call...
Views: 499   Replies: 8
Last Post: Dec 27, 2007 9:09am
by Jp
Love, and my place of work
When I feel like I am coming up empty about an issue I'm struggling with, I will incubate a dream to glean guidance. Last night's dream I asked about finding love. In the dream was a former love I still have some unresolved feelings for. The location was where I w...
Views: 509   Replies: 2
Last Post: Dec 27, 2007 8:29am
by Maureen
Seeing me
I had this really strange dream the other day. Heres how it goes: My body was shaking in the darkness and then I could see the shadow of a face moving. My body then started shaking violently and the face turned purple, but the face wasn't in any detail. My body star...
Views: 471   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 26, 2007 6:02am
by Gerard
May
Hundreds of Black Scary Dogs
Hi, I had some dream fragments and when I woke up all I remembered was: My arms were cut up with extra skin on the left one that was very sensitive to touch, and a friend of my mom's was cutting open the bandages, and underneath my arms had healed but looked aw...
Last Post: Dec 25, 2007 6:28am
by May
kissing women
hello, for the past few months I have repetitive dreams of kissing very different women and I have no idea what could they mean (ok I am 16, but I consider myself straight and do not feel attracted to women). It started with some amazingly beautiful woman si...
Views: 624   Replies: 3
Last Post: Dec 24, 2007 6:47am
by Gerard
Stress, Sleep, and Weight Gain - Oh My!
Here is an article for those interested in the holistic. Good health is a combination of the physical, and the psychological. Weight is a constant worry for most. The body has natural re-actions, chemical actions and re-actions that control other aspects of our bodie...
Views: 442   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 23, 2007 1:40pm
by Maureen
meteor
Hello! i usually don't dream much, but I had quite a weird dream today, wich usually when i have, they do finish quickly with me waking up, but this keeped in continuing for some time, this night withouth waking up! i dreammed i was in a field that belong to my par...
Views: 381   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 23, 2007 9:20am
by Gerard
mom
A few nights ago I had a dream about my mom again saying, "now don't forget what I said" this was about me staying here now in new york. I was living in Massachusetts for years with an abusive man and left him and came back here to New York to be near my five chi...
Views: 401   Replies: 4
Last Post: Dec 18, 2007 8:42pm
by Connie P.
pulsating ball of blue light
hi , i would be interested in any thoughts on this dream, can't seem to get to grips with it,intuition has gone on vacation, the dream. i am with a large group of people who have found a huge blue pulsating plasma like ball, it is a source of great power and ene...
Views: 435   Replies: 4
Last Post: Dec 18, 2007 8:41am
by cavebear
GYA. Holding hands, down on one knee. "Young Romance???"
There is a boy who I think has liked me for some time now, but I am calling myself just one of his best friends, currently. Before, I was never really that close to him, but since this year began, he insisted to hang out with me more and more, until he was practicall...
Views: 417   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 15, 2007 6:19am
by Gerard
Strange sequence of symbols
I had a dream last night that was very strange, but had a lot of poignant symbols in it: excrement foilage/forest ghosts pets children strange. All the children were slight and small and all were ghost children. Here's the dream: I was out at a San Fra...
Views: 417   Replies: 3
Last Post: Dec 15, 2007 6:03am
by Gerard
Attempted Assassination
I had a disturbing dream a while ago about a secret agency that was trying to assassinate me with bombs, knife, etc. At first I thought it was the CIA, but realized it was another covert agency affiliated with them. They were all dressed in black - I think there was...
Views: 509   Replies: 3
Last Post: Dec 15, 2007 5:42am
by Gerard
Water/Bathing
Been having a rough time and think I get some of this. Help with it though would be appreciated. I really want/need a bath and am in an historic house. Enter a huge room with a lovely old fashioned bath in the centre of it. A lady (caretaker?) is there with a couple...
Views: 434   Replies: 6
Last Post: Dec 11, 2007 7:07am
by Gerard
i kissed someone other than my boyfriend
i am in serious love with my boyfriend. but i had a dream i kissed my crush of almost 5 years ago. and i had another dream about another crush. um what in the heck does this mean??? i feel guilty during the day. and when i wake up i want my boyfriend extremely bad. h...
Views: 395   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 11, 2007 6:16am
by Gerard
river of mud
Hello all iam hoping for, a little extra insight on this one??I amin a cave or basment but its full of warm mud and the mud is flowing like a slow stream .I have my daughter w/me and we are floating down w the mud we are laughing and joking playing,I can remember thi...
Views: 396   Replies: 4
Last Post: Dec 10, 2007 5:40am
by Gerard
wall of water, feeling scared
Hi there, hope you can help me with this one, I woke up crying because I have dreamed similar stuff like this before, for more than a year now, and it makes me quite sad, that I haven't moved on. I remember being inside my family home, but it was different from t...
Views: 451   Replies: 3
Last Post: Dec 9, 2007 5:32am
by Gerard
being attacked
What can being attacked, being stabbed in a dream mean?
Views: 546   Replies: 5
Last Post: Dec 8, 2007 5:15am
by cerys_matthews_f...
airplane, pilot, mailman
in the dream i was on a plane. i'm not sure of the destination, but i do know that the flight was going to be 8 hours long. for some reason the pilot wanted me to sit in the cockpit with him and i was to help him fly. i had strong feelings of not being able to sta...
Views: 497   Replies: 4
Last Post: Dec 6, 2007 5:14pm
by Gerard
Isa
deep dark magnificent space
Several weeks ago I had the following dream that, after reading your interpretation of my spider/shower dream, seemed to fit with it. I dreamed of a trip into space, deep, dark magnificent space and I saw the earth from the depths of space, from afar, but I was...
Views: 516   Replies: 13
Last Post: Dec 6, 2007 4:24am
by Isa
Bright Lights, Bicycles, Semi Truck
Last night I dreamed that I was standing in front of my high school during the middle of the night, all alone. I start to hear a really loud noise and see very bright, blinding lights coming from off in the distance, coming closer. Then I realize that it's a bunch of...
Views: 465   Replies: 3
Last Post: Dec 5, 2007 7:58am
by Gerard
s
Car, child and clothing
Those of you who know my situation may be better placed to respond to this dream. I am driving my car forward out of a domesruc driveway and am just about to pass through the gateposts when my ex's car pulls up in the drive entrance, blocking my exit. He and h...
Views: 469   Replies: 4
Last Post: Dec 4, 2007 7:10am
by s
Exercise---and Be Happy
Sharon Begley Newsweek Magazine Scientists are sticklers for not really believing what until someone explains how. That is, they’ll see that something happens, but until research reveals how it happens the phenomenon remains a bit dodgy. So it is with...
Views: 643   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 3, 2007 7:54am
by Gerard
Isa
A communal shower and two spiders...
Several nights ago, I had this rather simple dream: I am showering in a large circular shower made of glass or some mostly transparent material. There are people passing by or watching me and I am feeling a little uncomfortable about it, but there is supposed to...
Views: 485   Replies: 4
Last Post: Dec 3, 2007 7:12am
by unclesirbobby
Fight or flight
Hi all, I'm facing a big decision and I cannot tell how I feel about it. It involves participating in an activist project that is very important to the group of people already involved. I've been thinking about this project for several days and I had the following...
Views: 513   Replies: 7
Last Post: Dec 1, 2007 12:37pm
by Carlos
Jp
Philosophy class
I'm in a philosophy class. I’m sitting at my desk and I’m not very interested. One student is very arrogant and contradicts the teacher in a kind of arrogant and rebel way. As he does so, I’m thinking to myself what a jerk this guy is. But it seems...
Views: 444   Replies: 3
Last Post: Dec 1, 2007 12:13pm
by Carlos
Dream stuck in my mind
Hello :) I'm looking for some thoughts on a dream I had last night. I dreamt of a guy I know, he was dancing at a concert of one of my favorite singers. He had long brown hair instead of his usual short cut black hair. That's all I can remember, any ideas what it...
Views: 432   Replies: 3
Last Post: Dec 1, 2007 12:05pm
by Carlos
Jp
Lost glove and broken board
I’m at a ski hill with Friends. Were about to go ridding. I feel really good about being there. I feel free. We go up. When we get off the chair lifts I realize that I have lost my gloves. I’m trying to find who has got them. I ask people around. It seems...
Views: 462   Replies: 4
Last Post: Dec 1, 2007 5:42am
by Gerard
I need help with this one!!
Ok so here is my delima. My boyfreind and I had pretty much the same dream,His is from his point of view and mine is from well mine... In My dream I am going to work and I am walking down the stairs of our apartment when I trip and fall a few flights of stairs. Im l...
Views: 602   Replies: 4
Last Post: Nov 29, 2007 12:13pm
by Marie
What could this mean
Hi, I usually have warewolves and vampires in my dreams trying to kill me, but the other night I couldn't tell if I was dreaming or if I was awake, It was so surreal. I had to have been dreaming cause this could not have been reality. I woke up in the middle of th...
Views: 442   Replies: 2
Last Post: Nov 29, 2007 6:47am
by Farah
Baby, Knife, Me, Vagina
I have had disturbing dreams these past 2 nights. Last night I dreamt that these men in black were holding a naked baby girl between them and slid a knife into her vagina and twisted it making it bloody. Then it was me with the same thing. Flash back to the baby girl...
Views: 540   Replies: 5
Last Post: Nov 26, 2007 11:04am
by Angel
15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24

stats from 7-14-10 to the present