Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
FRIEND COMMITTING SUICIDE
okay, my dream went like this. i was going over to my friend's house. when i got there, i went into my friends room and i saw a rope hanging from the ceiling, but there was no hook or anything. it just appeared to go through the ceiling, like a pipe.i think i vaguely...
Views: 830   Replies: 4
Last Post: May 13, 2005 4:13pm
by Gerard
Mother-in-law
. The dream was kind of meshed up eoth my dream right before, I dream a lot and they all float together so their endings and beginnings are never really clear. In the dream before, if it matters at all, i was at my rich friend's house, it was a gorgeous house with a...
Views: 604   Replies: 4
Last Post: Nov 10, 2017 11:08am
by Gerald Gifford
Al
I am attacked and then getting ill.
I am at thermal spa and my mother is near by. I mention something about some gambler. Then that gambler wants to attack me. I want to escape, but I am unable to. He comes towards and starts making accusations. He takes a gun and threatens with murder, suicide, I don'...
Views: 611   Replies: 5
Last Post: Nov 9, 2017 1:56pm
by Gerald Gifford
How Dreams Function/Opening Statement in a Dream
Basics of Dream Analysis Dreams open with a statement of place and a statement about the protagonist {leading character}. This phase of the dream is called the exposition. It indicates the scene of action, the people involved {some but not always all}, and the initi...
Views: 548   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 24, 2017 11:43am
by Gerald Gifford
Stealer of memories
I had a chain of events take place and perhaps this is not the place for this post but I shall share it. My mom was diagnoised last year with advanced Dementia. We all new what it was but my mom refused to get checked out. Let do a little set up my bed was in full vi...
Views: 582   Replies: 3
Last Post: Oct 19, 2017 12:03pm
by Gerald Gifford
Dream interpretation
Hello. I thought id ask about this dream I had this afternoon here since it was so detailed and felt so real I really didn't feel a general interpretation would do it justice. I just had a crazy dream where I was in this place made outta alleys it was like where bro...
Views: 561   Replies: 2
Last Post: Oct 17, 2017 2:23pm
by Kraziikitti
floating and falling
Four dreams in the past two weeks, have two themes. I hope this is not too graphic…First I start out in a place that I am exploring and I start to float up a little, like I am coming off of the ground. I float up more and more. The only way I can figure to co...
Views: 974   Replies: 5
Last Post: Jul 24, 2010 6:40am
by Jerry {Host & We...
chased by pregnant vampire, eating kitchen towels
Dream 1: I dreamt i was in My old apartment that ii shared with a friend. Im standing in the kitchen doing the dishes When i put the wettex kitchen towel normally used to clean tables in My mouth. For some reason i want to hide What im doing from someone. Then Im a...
Views: 582   Replies: 2
Last Post: Oct 13, 2017 4:43pm
by Alex
Sex dream with stranger
My dream: I was lying on my stomach on a bed in a room that looked like a hotel room. I was naked and a stranger, whose face I couldn't make out, was standing at the end of the bed. I was spread out. I can't remember what he said, but he then grabbed my calves and...
Views: 640   Replies: 3
Last Post: Oct 8, 2017 12:06pm
by Gerald Gifford
window
In my dream, my female therapist contacted a man from my past who I had an unresolved issue without my consent. When I asked her how she got in touch with him, she said she knew someone with connections. I was concerned at first, but then I thought maybe she could so...
Views: 649   Replies: 4
Last Post: Oct 6, 2017 6:16pm
by Anonymous
Dreams after Healing and Recovery
Hello Jerry, Let me begin by saying I am so grateful that I have found this informative website, looking forward to learn from what you'll share on here and it’s a real joy to go through these posts and see mutual dreams symbols and their interpretation the...
Views: 617   Replies: 4
Last Post: Aug 4, 2017 1:37pm
by Gerald Gifford
Found sexual photo of woman I had loved on her website
My dream: I am looking at the website of a woman whom I loved in reality 13 years ago. I find a hidden folder that contains images and documents. I feel like I'm snooping. All of items but one are mundane. The one of interest is a photo of her laying on her stoma...
Views: 676   Replies: 4
Last Post: Sep 1, 2017 2:50pm
by Gerald Gifford
Ana
Baby boy pregnancy dream!
I had a dream last night where I was with my ex boyfriend (but I guess in my dream, we were still together) and with a friend of mine and my mom.my mom hands me a cute little necklace with a ice cream cone charm and I'm like "mami was is this for?" And she's like " w...
Views: 599   Replies: 3
Last Post: Aug 14, 2017 2:13pm
by Gerald Gifford
Climbing A Dragon
I'm in a room inside a huge house. I'm with my partner, my two (teenage) son's and my (adult) step-son. My step-son and I try to have sex, it's going to be a kind of initiation, before I have sex with my partner. We can't do it, he can't penetrate me. I realise that...
Views: 604   Replies: 3
Last Post: Aug 14, 2017 1:55pm
by Gerald Gifford
Girlfriend washing my hair
I had a dream of a girlfriend washing my hair very tenderly. I was on one knee with head lowered for her to wash it. Then I put other food down so on both knees. Then I got up with a white towel to dry, and said to guys sitting on floor please say Thank you to her...
Views: 669   Replies: 3
Last Post: Aug 8, 2017 3:58pm
by Gerald Gifford
Eye of Horus, Levitation & Ouroboros in last nights dream
Hello, Last night I dreamt I met a lady in the restaurant of a motel. The restaurant had a dance floor and at one point the lady took my hand and asked me to dance but as she did I felt energy extend from her palm into my my own. I let her know what I felt and she...
Views: 654   Replies: 3
Last Post: Aug 6, 2017 3:38pm
by Gerald Gifford
People crawling on outside of a house like crabs
I am in a different city from where I live, but I don't know exactly where. It is a place that I will keep visiting throughout my life. I am with a group of female and male friends, and their friends whom I don't know. There are around 6 or a little more of them...
Views: 731   Replies: 12
Last Post: Aug 2, 2017 11:10am
by Gerald Gifford
Dissolved by the light of the Sun
It was a short dream and i don't remember much of it but it began with me and my girlfriend V in what seemed to be new york or some city as we looked up towards the sky. In reality, V is filled with admiration and joy whenever she sees a beautiful sky with amazing co...
Views: 590   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jul 30, 2017 11:49am
by Gerald Gifford
"... a stronger power."
Hi Jerry! It's been a little while. Glad to see you're still doing this! How's your cat-business? One of those dreams that supposedly takes place in a game but is also real. I learned there was some secret island that only a very select few would ever find....
Views: 578   Replies: 6
Last Post: Jul 18, 2017 12:08pm
by Gerald Gifford
Bob
rape
I had a dream week ago where I was raped by a man. The person tricked me and had an organized approach to making me powerless in the moment. I thought, this person has done this before to others as they had a orchestrated/rehearsed approach. The individual who did it...
Views: 629   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jul 14, 2017 4:10pm
by Gerald Gifford
snakes/women
Mr. Gifford, What took place in this dream is vague as I do not recall too much of it. I remember at one point being in some sort of a swampy area with a few other people. At some point I am on a boat and from a 3rd person view see a snake coming behind us, h...
Views: 652   Replies: 5
Last Post: Jul 4, 2017 7:58am
by Samuel Jamison
Party where each person represented a different country
Hello. This is my first post. I've long ignored my dreams, but I'm starting to listen. I'm starting to read Jung's The Red Book. My dream: I was at a party with so many people I couldn't count. Each person at the party represented a different country. They played...
Views: 666   Replies: 7
Last Post: Jul 2, 2017 11:32am
by Gerald Gifford
Dead spiders, and searching for someone I can't find.
My common law husband of 20 yrs recently split up for lots of reasons but the straw that broke the camels back was a friend of his and his family fell on hard times and needed a place to stay, (which would have been fine if it was just for a couple of months as initi...
Views: 542   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jun 27, 2017 9:05am
by Gerald Gifford
Posting for my Dad
Hi - I am posting this for my dad. I have my thoughts on what the dream means, but there were some things I wasn't sure of and thought of you and the dream board :) My dad is 70 - he said that he dreamt this last night, and that it has been bothering him all day....
Views: 593   Replies: 5
Last Post: Jun 5, 2017 1:29pm
by Gerald Gifford
Girl/Bizarre Injury
Hey guys, So I just had a really bizarre dream that I'm attempting to do a Jungian analysis on. Part of the dream I was running around an Egyptian cemetery climbing up really high tombs that had all sorts of amazing architecture incorporating the common Egypti...
Views: 582   Replies: 3
Last Post: May 18, 2017 9:38am
by Gerald Gifford
Big house, politicians and guitars.
So there is much about this dream that I do not remember but I will simply tell you what I can recall. Starting out I am at some sort of massive house, very nice place. I am in the back in some sort of social event at one point and end up going up some sort o...
Views: 628   Replies: 4
Last Post: May 7, 2017 9:29am
by Gerald Gifford
Dark alley
I was in my car in a dark alley and the car was in neutral. When I tried reaching for the clutch my hand went numb and I couldn't change gears to put the car in park. The car kept rolling and it finally stopped when it hit a brick building. The crash was nothing maj...
Views: 651   Replies: 3
Last Post: Apr 26, 2017 9:04am
by Gerald Gifford
dog bit off my hair
I was sitting on the carpet in the living of some house. I'm not sure if it was my deceased grandparents' house since it had a similar floor layout. Behind me was my sister also sitting on the carpet holding/hugging her puppy. Although this dog was an adult and died,...
Views: 609   Replies: 4
Last Post: Apr 24, 2017 8:49am
by Gerald Gifford
The relationship between mythology and the unconscious
I often refer to Jung's archetypes in mythology and dreams. This video {link} provides insights into similarities themes, structure and symbolism in various mythologies around the world and throughout time. Why do so many cultures have the same images? They come from...
Views: 592   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 9, 2017 11:27am
by Gerald Gifford
Trying to kill someone
Hello - it's been a while since I've posted a dream here. I think I have a good sense for what it means, but I believe I could benefit from some outside opinions. The dream - I arrive at an unfamiliar house and am in the backyard (no fence exists). I "know" th...
Views: 680   Replies: 4
Last Post: Apr 3, 2017 9:26am
by Gerald Gifford
Ram-Demon Ritual
I'm in a hotel with several hundred people. An open conference/ballroom, hundreds of people near. Many people start an occult ritual of some kind, the room shakes, a lot of people start to run. I record a video on my phone. Eventually, a demon of some kind is summ...
Views: 585   Replies: 4
Last Post: Apr 2, 2017 10:49am
by Gerald Gifford
deceased grandfather
I was walking with a friend (I don't recall if this was someone I knew in real life or just a friend in a dream) outside in nature, then we ended up in a public building. I can't remember what kind of business it was, but we were waiting in line. My deceased grandfat...
Views: 714   Replies: 6
Last Post: Apr 1, 2017 9:02am
by Tokenhein
wo
going home
I have had dreams recently of needing to go home, but of looking for something, of needing to find it, before I went home. I was in an old house looking for a book that I had to have (Jung's Red Book). I escaped from a construction site and needed to get back to a...
Views: 925   Replies: 5
Last Post: Apr 1, 2017 8:59am
by Tokenhein
Running
This was a very clear and vivid dream! I was running - not "from" something, but running, as in, exercise. My now former sweetheart came up from behind me, running as well. I said, are you Ok? because he was a runner before but had foot surgery. I said, "you se...
Views: 659   Replies: 8
Last Post: Apr 1, 2017 8:53am
by Tokenhein
Confession/Blessing/Church mammals/reptiles
I went to a church. A Catholic Church. (I was raised Episcopalian but have only been to church one time in past 14 years, recently on Ash Wednesday and have never been inside a Catholic Church before) And I went up to the very front and kneeled at the altar. And I pr...
Views: 638   Replies: 3
Last Post: Mar 20, 2017 10:44am
by Gerald Gifford
Finding a rat
I'm on an airplane with seats that have washing machines attached to the backs of the seats. This is not a special plane compartment because of the washing machines, but because there are fewer as the seats are fancier. Then I am in a mall outdoors. I go into JC Penn...
Views: 608   Replies: 5
Last Post: Mar 14, 2017 10:28am
by Gerald Gifford
photo
I was inside a roofed beach house that had an open wall facing the water. I was lying down on a towel dressed in a swimsuit with sunglasses. There were a couple men standing on a deck outside the beach house. An old, quirky man wearing a Hawaiian shirt and beach hat...
Views: 643   Replies: 8
Last Post: Mar 8, 2017 8:32am
by Gerald Gifford
new house
A past female friend of mine lead me across the street to her new house or our new house. When we walked through the front door, there was an older man sitting at a kitchen table to the left of us. I guess it was his house or not our house. He looked sickly with a gr...
Views: 627   Replies: 7
Last Post: Mar 7, 2017 4:04pm
by Gerald Gifford
mountain top
I was on a mountain top with a my mom and a crowd of other people siting down waiting to travel to another country. However, my mom and I were already at the destination country of where we plan to travel so I don't know why we were going to someplace farther. Someho...
Views: 605   Replies: 3
Last Post: Feb 26, 2017 11:40am
by Gerald Gifford
Coins
I dreamt that I was with my brother shopping in a small local store - local to where I am not sure - he (in waking) lives out of state, so I am not sure if I was where he lives or he was where I live. Anyways, he was checking out making a purchase and he shows me a...
Views: 628   Replies: 4
Last Post: Feb 20, 2017 3:04pm
by Gerald Gifford
The past
I have not dreamed in a while and when I do I do not remember them so well but I can remember some of this dream. In this dream, I initially find myself walking down the hallways in my old high school. I cross paths with someone I currently work with (Forget...
Views: 594   Replies: 5
Last Post: Feb 20, 2017 9:15am
by Gerald Gifford
seeing remodeled bedroom
I was at my mother's house while she was doing home remodeling upstairs. It might have just been my bedroom that she was remodeling and the end result was very elegant in taste. I saw the end result after the visit. described next I was standing in my brother's bedro...
Views: 598   Replies: 3
Last Post: Feb 16, 2017 8:30am
by Gerald Gifford
Twins
I dreamed I was in labor and gave birth to a little girl the nurse was working on her to get the baby to respond and she wouldn't I took her and kissed the babies forehead. The baby was then fine health and happy. I was then standing in a parking garage alone in labo...
Views: 614   Replies: 6
Last Post: Feb 13, 2017 9:21am
by Gerald Gifford
Getting my head chopped in half and unable to orgasm?
I'm in a large, dingy room, filled with racks of clothing, with four other people, all girls, none of whom I know to be in my life. I registered the room to be some sort of brothel. For some reason, three of the girls and I ran out of the brothel, leaving one behind....
Views: 624   Replies: 3
Last Post: Feb 2, 2017 8:12am
by Gerald Gifford
Dreams Analyzed/Interpreted by Gerald: lost/driving/out of control
Dream Title: lost/driving/out of control Submitted by Jan Female Age: 51 The Dream hope someone can help with this dream: First I'm in the backseat of the car, the car is moving, my 14 year old son is in the passenger side, no one is in the driver's seat....
Views: 621   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 25, 2017 9:37am
by Gerald Gifford
Dreams Analyzed/Interpreted by Gerald: Childhood Pet
Dream Title: Childhood Pet Submitted by Chiara Female Age: 27 Location: Toronto The Dream I was with my dog from childhood. I was so happy to be reunited. It was a feeling of such joy, and I kept thinking that this time I would do better by him, as thou...
Views: 553   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 25, 2017 9:33am
by Gerald Gifford
Dreams Analyzed/Interpreted by Gerald: Jesus
Dream I dreamt I was walking up the path to a house. I was lost. I went in the house and it was large and empty. I opened the door to a room and saw a large table in there with a chair either side. There was a man sitting on one side of the table(facing me) with his...
Views: 557   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 25, 2017 9:29am
by Gerald Gifford
Amy
In law and money
My dream was of me and hubby, me driving, go to in laws old place of residence. For some reason, I stay in car and wait(can't remember how long). When my husband returns, he returns to passenger seat with a $20,000 bill. Hubby was speechless and all I could think was...
Views: 602   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 8, 2017 10:57am
by Gerald Gifford
waiting for email message
There may be more details to this dream that I don't remember, but the brief information I remember could be important. My family was gathered in the famil room at my mom's house. My niece was expecting an email or message that she didn't receive. I somehow knew a...
Views: 598   Replies: 2
Last Post: Dec 27, 2016 10:23am
by Gerald Gifford
The Lioness
I am at my godmother’s house. She’s preparing dinner and her kids have just come home from school. They’re all wearing school uniforms and sitting at the table. There are six of them. In reality she has five. I was playing and talking with them and...
Views: 594   Replies: 2
Last Post: Dec 23, 2016 9:25am
by Gerald Gifford
hotel, church, banquet reception
I don't see my nieces that often or I'm not too close to them. i've also bee away for awhile. It's too late to get close to my older nieces since they're in their own worlds now, but I thought I had a chance to develop a relationship with my younger niece. However, w...
Views: 652   Replies: 7
Last Post: Dec 19, 2016 9:25am
by Gerald Gifford
light behind a door
Hi, when I was about 8-10 years old I used to have a dream very often, where I was in a place like a hospital, came out of a door onto a corridor and then realised there were 2 skeleton nurses behind me, trying to take me back to that room. I saw a door at the end...
Views: 776   Replies: 3
Last Post: Dec 19, 2016 9:14am
by Gerald Gifford
Last nights dreams
Had multiple dreams last night, what I remember is vague but here is what I can recall. In dream one I was sitting in a casino playing either poker or black, the game itself was unclear. In this instance I just kept on winning no matter what I did. My money s...
Views: 676   Replies: 6
Last Post: Nov 25, 2016 8:31am
by Gerald Gifford
Raz
Strange looking glowing spider.
I was hiding from a large group of savages in a forest where I found a hideout hole under the ground. As I was in there, I spotted a very small looking tarantula that was very close to me about 1 foot and it was just standing there probably staring at me and it seame...
Views: 704   Replies: 8
Last Post: Nov 21, 2016 9:14am
by Gerald Gifford
Snakes/lizards/frogs
I have a pet California King snake named Clio, who's still a baby. In my dream, I was at my grandpas house (he passed away, but I used to live there with him and my dad; it's not uncommon for some of my dreams to take place there). I was in the living room with Clio...
Views: 580   Replies: 2
Last Post: Nov 13, 2016 8:30am
by Gerald Gifford
extra fingers to left hand
my dream was...i saw something shiny sticking out of my middle finger on my left hand, i pulled on what was sricking out, a small hole formed which was a little painful but i continued to pull on what was in my finger, i pulled out a crystal clear pen which had blue...
Views: 608   Replies: 1
Last Post: Nov 7, 2016 10:38am
by Gerald Gifford
Grammar School
To give some background to this dream as all of it is based around my childhood: I went to Catholic school for fifteen years. The time period for this dream was during my last year of grade school. My grade school believed in corporal punishment and any student that...
Views: 622   Replies: 5
Last Post: Nov 4, 2016 8:37am
by Gerald Gifford
Bob
House dream
I had a dream where I was responsible for decorating and the construction renovations of a home. The owner was a married man with two children; just like myself. I walked through the house with visions and plans of my modifications. I could see the changes I wanted...
Views: 597   Replies: 1
Last Post: Nov 3, 2016 10:52am
by Gerald Gifford
A re-occurring dream in which I die (brutally) but save my loved ones...
For over a month, I've been having a re-occurring dream in which my loved ones and I are caught up in a larger attack against the American People, either by a foreign entity or by the Washington Leviathan. While I always manage to protect those I care about and get...
Views: 650   Replies: 2
Last Post: Oct 30, 2016 11:44am
by Gerald Gifford
standing up
I was in London in a company/organisation. I was a volunteer or just visiting it was not clear, an existing work colleague worked in this company. They were in smart office attire i was in very casual clothes. I knelt by my friends desk speaking to her i was holding...
Views: 591   Replies: 2
Last Post: Oct 28, 2016 1:12pm
by Gerald Gifford
Searching in a morgue
my mother and me went inside a morgue ( apparently we wanted to keep it quiet and no body see us ) there was piles of dead bodies. I was watching if some one or a guard would approach us. my mother brought out 2 bags of " silver powder " from corpse of a child. at...
Views: 642   Replies: 5
Last Post: Oct 27, 2016 5:39pm
by nastaari
Beautiful sheep being pregnent
Hi It is my wedding ceremony (I had one just recently but the location of this one is very different from one in the real world). The bride is my real world wife. The scene is almost empty from other people and there is just my wife and I. Someone (might be a wom...
Views: 642   Replies: 5
Last Post: Oct 25, 2016 10:03am
by Gerald Gifford
In laws in dream
my in laws had come to spend a night with us but it was not our apartment . my father in law went to one room to sleep there and my brother in law in another room . my sister in law and me stayed in the hall to sleep there . I don't remember my mother in law , my wif...
Views: 572   Replies: 3
Last Post: Oct 25, 2016 9:40am
by Gerald Gifford
Sex and death
My dream from last night 8/14 was set in an apartment with two couches and a kitchen that was behind the living area with an open viewing to the living room. I was with two guys but predominately remember one guy who I was sitting on the couch with. He reminded me of...
Views: 570   Replies: 2
Last Post: Oct 23, 2016 9:46am
by Gerald Gifford
Star Athlete
My dream was not very long but it does occur frequently. Not exactly the same way but with sort of the same outcomes. I had a dream that I was a star athlete, who became famous and wealth. I lived in a huge house with many cars and lots of money, and I was able to...
Views: 569   Replies: 3
Last Post: Oct 23, 2016 9:44am
by Gerald Gifford
Ex-Husband trying to kill me in my dream.
Im my dream...Im in the street getting my kids stroller. I have a double stroller, so its very long. All of a sudden I look up and my ex-husband is in a red firebird coming at me very fast. He misses me and I manage to run into my yard and upon trying to get into my...
Views: 619   Replies: 3
Last Post: Oct 16, 2016 11:51am
by Gerald Gifford
cupboards, model house, frosting, grandparents, coat
In my dream, my mom and my siblings were in her house. We were looking at toy house models in the upper kitchen cupboards. My brothers said how about the bigger house with 4 bedrooms for all us (that's how many bedrooms my mom's house has). I thought that was a good...
Views: 759   Replies: 24
Last Post: Oct 3, 2016 1:15pm
by Anonymous
Blue humanoid and garbled speech
My dream started out in a bedroom with my husband that was not our own. I went down a long hall with no doors to a bathroom that was clinical feeling. I saw my dog and took a beer top out of her mouth. I went to the sink. When I got to the white rectangular sink it h...
Views: 577   Replies: 2
Last Post: Sep 28, 2016 10:50am
by Gerald Gifford
Recurring dreams all taking place in Mexico City (where I grew up)
It's been about 5-10 different dreams so far in the past few weeks, all which took place in my natal Mexico City (was born there and lived there til I was about 9, visit sporadically. Last visit was few months ago) The first few dreams were about me riding in a car...
Views: 568   Replies: 2
Last Post: Sep 22, 2016 9:57am
by Gerald Gifford
Affair
I had a dream last night that my wife was with another man. They were together and I was present. It was as if it was a non-issue with them. Apparently they were together for some time. They even struck up a casual conversation with me. This has been a repeating...
Views: 639   Replies: 5
Last Post: Sep 15, 2016 8:08am
by Gerald Gifford
friends in distress
Well I had three dreams consecutively 1. My friend is trapped. I am trying to get her out 2. Another friend falls in live with some driver and I feel he is not worthy of her. She doesn't tell anybody but me. I am worried about her 3. Another friend is crying and b...
Views: 555   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 14, 2016 10:41am
by Gerald Gifford
two previous mother dreams
Jerry, In contemplating your response to the 1st mother dream I posted, I realized the 2 other ones I had this past 6 mos. are probably going to be helpful. They are all brief, but because I never have dreamed of her before with any significance I want to gleam as...
Views: 573   Replies: 3
Last Post: Sep 13, 2016 10:52am
by Gerald Gifford
strangers taking us to a house
In my dream I was in a party or something. There was this friend Mohamad who lives in Isfahan but had come to Tehran. There was also this girl Hedi in the party whom I don’t like much but she’s really into me. Later that night I was in Hedi’s road a...
Views: 617   Replies: 5
Last Post: Sep 13, 2016 10:33am
by Gerald Gifford
My mother and money
Hi Jerry, Dream: I am looking at a pile of quarters. They have black smudges on them. There has been an explosion and these coins "prove" my mother was responsible. There are detectives present and I am telling them of this "proof". They apprehend her and sec...
Views: 593   Replies: 5
Last Post: Sep 8, 2016 8:53am
by Gerald Gifford
Dream Forum is Open With New In-depth Format {Please Read for Instructions}
The Dream Forum is now open with a new in-depth format. With this new format I will be able to provide a more in-depth analysis/interpretation of your dream. In the past I was limited to providing a general summary of the emotional energies within a dream. With this...
Views: 586   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 1, 2016 11:11am
by Gerald Gifford
Dream Forum Temporarily Closed {No New Posted Dreams Allowed Until Forum Re-opens}
The Dream Forum will be temporarily closed so I can restructure the formatting. In the past I have requested only the age and gender of the dreamer which allowed me to provide an outline of the emotional energies in a dream. Using basic Jungian concepts {psychology}...
Views: 712   Replies: 3
Last Post: Aug 1, 2016 11:12am
by Gerald M Gifford
flying cars and more
So I had some dreams last night and here is what I remember. It was nighttime and I was driving around in a dark blue Oldsmobile toronado almost exactly like one that my family used to own. It was night time and I was driving down one road and then taking a l...
Views: 617   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jul 24, 2016 10:19am
by Samuel Jamison
Powerful beauty goes wrong
The dream starts off with me being at some kind of military checkpoint which I think was also an airport departure lounge of some kind. A military woman is checking if I'm ok to go through, she is about to let me go through until I say something that displeases her a...
Views: 626   Replies: 2
Last Post: May 28, 2016 3:49pm
by Anonymous
CB
Two Short Dreams
1) I had a dream that I was staring at myself in the bathroom mirror. Suddenly, half of my face was growing this type of black hard stuff like a rock. I peeled it off, but I took half of my face flesh with it and revealed part of my white skull. 2) I was star...
Views: 692   Replies: 4
Last Post: May 27, 2016 9:56am
by Gerald Gifford {...
White Bird
I Bought a white hen to donate it to charity and I put it inside a box ( like the ones for LCD TVs ) . it came out a couple of times and I put it back in there but the last time its leg was broken and it almost can not walk. I was feared and sad and asked a woman if...
Views: 608   Replies: 4
Last Post: May 26, 2016 9:38am
by Gerald Gifford {...
Dreamers Response to My Analysis-REQUIRED
I have been providing FREE dream analysis at the Dream Forum since 2005. The only thing I ask for in return is a response {my Kitty Fund is strictly voluntary and does not affect posted dreams}. Over the past couple of months there has been way too many dream posts I...
Views: 581   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 25, 2016 6:19am
by Gerald Gifford {...
Dream
'i had a dream about dead white horse of an aunt, when i went to see her, her black guard dog attacked me while i was running away from dead relative( great grand father ) who was literally trying to beat the hell out of me, he also said he is going back to jail agai...
Views: 575   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 22, 2016 1:57pm
by Gerald Gifford {...
Illegitimate Child dream - Unsettling feeling
Hi Everyone, I'm new here and thought someone may be able to shed some light on a dream I had last night which I can't seem to shake. I can't find anything about it online either. I had a dream that my Ex partner who i've not seen in 5 years turned up with a da...
Views: 1357   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 22, 2016 1:35pm
by Gerald Gifford {...
Me and my son
recently I almost see this dream every time I am about to go to sleep and even sometimes I have a sudden shake in my body : I have hugged my 6 months old son and we are beside a window or on a roof top and all of a sudden because of his movement he falls from the w...
Views: 560   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 22, 2016 1:14pm
by Gerald Gifford {...
Many small dreams/hostile animals
My first dream had me back at my house. It was dark outside and while in the kitchen I look outside and see numerous coyotes. I see one of our dogs outside and he seems to be unaware that the coyotes are closing in on him. For some reason my family, especially my fat...
Views: 590   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 21, 2016 3:28pm
by Samuel
Dreams Awaiting to Be Analyzed/Interpreted
It will be later in the week or Sunday before I will be able to analyze posted dreams. Jerry
Views: 574   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 18, 2016 7:22am
by Gerald Gifford {...
I Will Not Take Any New Posted Dreams Until Next Week
I Will Not Take Any New Posted Dreams Until Next Week. It will take several days to catch up on already posted dreams. Jerry
Views: 545   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 18, 2016 7:18am
by Gerald Gifford {...
Ben
Big Dream (it seems)
About two months ago I had the following dream: I was in some research lab that was attached to some morgue. I was with work colleagues (in reality I don't work in a morgue and I don't know who those "colleagues" are). We were examining a mask that had been molded...
Views: 594   Replies: 3
Last Post: May 17, 2016 9:23pm
by Benoit
Maybe frequent
My car was robbed and the spare tire was stolen. also the content of the briefcase in which I hold my documents specially identity documents was robbed . presence of car in my dreams have become frequent , and as far as I contemplate it is related to job . the brie...
Views: 579   Replies: 4
Last Post: May 12, 2016 1:29pm
by Nastaari
Dying dog who turned into an old man
I had a dream I let in this old dog from the cold while it was snowing. When I let it in I saw how old it was and that it was dying, and somehow I knew that it was 17 years old (I feel like this number was important). So I kneeled down and was sobbing uncontrollably...
Views: 517   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 12, 2016 12:27pm
by Gerald Gifford {...
Grim Reaper Killing Me With Scythe
I was having a heart attack in my dream and suddenly the grim reaper appeared and sliced my stomach open and then strung me upside down to bleed out. I literally felt the life draining from me and I was ready to die. As soon as I felt myself losing consciousness and...
Views: 634   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 12, 2016 12:26pm
by Gerald Gifford {...
eating lizards
I was eating some king of stew made of lizards , and suddenly I remembered that lizards are poisonous . I told my mom but she said cooked lizards are not poisonous. there was also some chicken in the stew and I continued eating chicken.
Views: 522   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 12, 2016 10:03am
by Gerald Gifford {...
Toenail clipping found
My entire family was killed in our family home by a mob style massacre. I got away by running upstairs. I found a large end of a toenail clipping on the floor. It was 1/4 inch high and very wide and round. I picked it up and put it in a treasure box..as if it were a...
Views: 504   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 8, 2016 11:42am
by Gerald Gifford {...
plant beard/ grandma baby
In this dream, I was growing plants sprouts on my chin like a beard. Since it wasn't hair or it was plant, I wasn't sure if electrolysis hair removal would work. (In reality, I am considering chin surgery). My sister who I', not close to made fun of me saying somethi...
Views: 547   Replies: 4
Last Post: May 6, 2016 11:30am
by Gerald Gifford {...
eating dinner at his house
I might have had this dream because something made me think of this person the night before. This person really hurt me in the past. I had a dream that I was in his house with his family. Or it might have been his mother's house. All of his family was there for a get...
Views: 547   Replies: 2
Last Post: May 6, 2016 11:18am
by Gerald Gifford {...
Dream -Trying to save a Pleco fish!
Hi all I had a bit of a random dream last night, I don't often have dreams that stick with me, maybe only 3 or 4 in my life (I'm 30) but I've been thinking about this all day I basically had a pleco fish in the inside zip pocket of my handbag ( it was my normal...
Views: 631   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 6, 2016 9:31am
by Gerald Gifford {...
ring
Dear Dreams Forum, In my dream, I asked my boyfriend where he got the ring that he was wearing. He replied that it was from a friend of his (she is his friend in real life). In the dream, I then had the thought that there is an emotional intimacy between my boyf...
Views: 520   Replies: 1
Last Post: Apr 28, 2016 3:25pm
by Gerald Gifford {...
GC
positive pregnancy test
I had a dream i took a pregnancy test and it came back positive. I told my partner he didnt seem too fussed by the news. I thought he would be angry. I took a second test and it malfunctioned. What does this mean?
Views: 543   Replies: 1
Last Post: Apr 25, 2016 9:16am
by Gerald Gifford {...
Dream world and real world often intersect.
Hello, On various occasions I've had these strange dreams that coincide with reality. The most recent one was a dream in which a friend was with me but got lost. I couldn't find her anywhere. She was upset in the dream and just bolted. I sent her a message say...
Views: 521   Replies: 2
Last Post: Apr 24, 2016 9:22am
by Gerald Gifford {...
Multiple mini-dreams
So I was in and out of a dream state last night but here goes with what I can remember. I am on a date with a very attractive women that I knew from high school. We are at the movies and she is dressed in a very attractive manner. At some point we leave the movies...
Views: 577   Replies: 3
Last Post: Apr 19, 2016 9:18am
by Gerald Gifford {...
Dying in my bed
I've never experienced this kind of a dream. Last night I had some problems falling asleep and I was just laying there turning from one side to the other. My last position was on my back, my head turn to the right and then I fall asleep - I was in the very same room,...
Views: 548   Replies: 1
Last Post: Apr 19, 2016 9:12am
by Gerald Gifford {...
My dream
I have recently lost a close friend, a week before this I was meant to go see him to drop one of his things off however I didn't manage to have time. couple days after his passing, I dreamt of him. He didn't say anything and neither did I, all that he done was sit ne...
Views: 539   Replies: 1
Last Post: Apr 14, 2016 9:07am
by Gerald Gifford {...
Getting shot in the the head and feeling pain,but not dead.
One Saturday night,I had a dream. It was weird. I got shot in the head by this guy wearing a ski mask,and I felt pain in my head. My family thought I was dead,but I wasn't. They put me in bed to save for later. Then I got up from the bed.What does this mean?
Views: 545   Replies: 1
Last Post: Apr 14, 2016 8:22am
by Gerald Gifford {...
Crocodile and snakes.
It was this dream where this crocodile attacked my father and bit him on the eye. I witnessed the attacked and there was nothing I could do because I was on the other side of the river. I tried swimming but the wave of the river would push me away so hard that I woul...
Views: 512   Replies: 1
Last Post: Apr 14, 2016 8:01am
by Gerald Gifford {...
Recent Posted Dreams: Please Read
It will be Thursday before I will be able to analyze posted dreams from the past three days. Other responsibilities are requiring my time as well as mental energies. Analyzing dreams is as much an intuitive process as it is using Jungian concepts/theories and when I...
Views: 536   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 12, 2016 11:28am
by Gerald Gifford {...
Women Being taken away
Last night I dreamed that I was speaking with a man (kind of hippie/skater with dreads) about our neighborhood. He was telling me that a street nearby had become very narrow from buildings, cars (don't remember the cause). I said I hadn't seen it, but I would go look...
Views: 535   Replies: 5
Last Post: Apr 11, 2016 1:15pm
by Gigi
The Natural Dynamic
Jerry! The place looks amazing! I am loving this ocean feel really speaks of the depths and like that is what we are exploring here. I also love the brighter colour scheme. I think it's gorgeous great work! Also I see that a happy birthday is also in order for you...
Views: 524   Replies: 3
Last Post: Mar 29, 2016 9:09am
by Gerald Gifford {...
DREAM FORUM is OPEN
The Dream Forum is open. Please read the Dream Submission Guidelines before posting a dream. Posted dreams that do not abide by guidelines {simple rules} will have their post deleted. One rule I have added and will enforce is a required follow up response to my analy...
Views: 529   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 20, 2016 10:59am
by Gerald Gifford {...
DREAM FORUM TEMPORARILY CLOSED FOR REDESIGN
I am currently doing a complete redesign of the Dream Forum. During this period the Dream Forum will be closed to posts. Any posts while Forum is closed will be deleted. I am available for personal dream analysis for a $10 donation to my Kitty Fund. Go here for mo...
Views: 586   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 29, 2016 8:03am
by Gerald Gifford-D...
Abusive ex sex dream
Hi guys, I've never posted here before, I wondered if anybody could help me interpret a recurring dream.. Content note:sex/abuse/sexual assault. So, I keep having a recurrent dream about my ex boyfriend. This guy was physically, mentally, emotionally and...
Views: 1143   Replies: 2
Last Post: Feb 17, 2016 1:48pm
by IMoonISun
dream
i had a dream i meet a lama named peter and he was my boyfriend and we took pics and looked into each other eyes
Views: 526   Replies: 3
Last Post: Feb 23, 2016 1:24pm
by Gerald Gifford-D...
Tal
A dream about a dark poem
Hi, my name is Tal, I'm 19 years old from Israel. Throughout my whole life I've been dreaming "weird" dreams, but nothing too much out of the ordinary, nothing as scary as what I'm writing about. Yesterday night I woke up at around 04:30 (I usually wake up 2 or...
Views: 514   Replies: 2
Last Post: Feb 23, 2016 9:58am
by Gerald Gifford-D...
Leaving the city
Had a weird dream. To start with I was at home and there were people outside, like they are threatening us. Lots & lots of. Our house was on ground floor and lots of space maybe in the front that so many people were actually standing and saying I guess something like...
Views: 512   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 22, 2016 3:15pm
by Gerald Gifford-D...
ex boyfriend nightmare.
Last night I had a nightmare. I wonder if anyone could help me figure it out. So the dream goes as so... I was in my kitchen making a smoothie for breakfast and talking on the phone with an old co-worker/friend. We were talking about Rob Kardashian and how he sta...
Views: 548   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 18, 2016 9:32am
by Gerald Gifford-D...
Hidden Control
I travelled with my mothers partner to Alaska, which only took 2 hours by plane from the united kingdom which even in the dream seemed preposterous but as I was there so I took it as a truth. The flight was committed from the dream and jumped to travelling in a large...
Views: 548   Replies: 3
Last Post: Feb 18, 2016 8:53am
by Gerald Gifford-D...
Strange dream within a dream from last night- thoughts please!
I had a weird dream last night. I was with this guy, we were inside, it was bright, and I think we were rehearsing lines, I guess preparing for a play (I act in community theater). Only he knew his lines- I had my script and was still reading them. He was no one I kn...
Views: 560   Replies: 3
Last Post: Feb 16, 2016 10:58pm
by IMoonISun
Help me!!! dreams of an awful ex!!
Can anyone help me with this?? My ex and I divorced 5 years ago. We were only married for 4 years. It was 4 years I wish I could erase from my life. I have 2 wonderful kids from a previous relationship. He mentally and verbally abused us. I kicked him out and we sta...
Views: 509   Replies: 2
Last Post: Feb 14, 2016 6:49pm
by Lav5
Recent Dream of 3 Women, 3 women with running water
All I remember of the dream is that I was in a space with at least three other women. I saw one trying to walk with a can. She was not that old but was not able to walk, her legs were twisted and the cane was not helping much. I felt so much empathy for her I told he...
Views: 527   Replies: 3
Last Post: Feb 14, 2016 4:50pm
by Gerald Gifford-D...
Ive had the same loose tooth every time
The dream starts out with me talking to people, either at a party or get together, and as im talking to people i realize a tooth on the bottom right is loose and as it wiggles around it causes me extreme distress its so painful that i get the courage to keep pushing...
Views: 529   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 14, 2016 12:22pm
by Gerald Gifford-D...
Cat Dream
Last night i dreamt of an enormous cat it had had an operation , and all the back of it was open like a very very big hole , but the cat was fine
Views: 519   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 11, 2016 9:49am
by Gerald Gifford-D...
car accident dreams
I was in the car with my mom driving on an expressway. There was a fork in the road and she veered too right and drove off the road into a canal with murky, dirty water. I swam up in the water, but I didn't see her. A couple of male passerbys in a truck came to help....
Views: 1611   Replies: 2
Last Post: Feb 10, 2016 2:34pm
by Anonymous
Intruder Or Not?
Hello, I had a short dream about me being home and I'm sure it was an intruder type dream. I was standing on the stairs of my house and could see into my kitchen. I saw a dark shadow moving on the wall and heard a bang. I ran upstairs into a room with my family and...
Views: 527   Replies: 3
Last Post: Feb 10, 2016 9:20am
by Gerald Gifford-D...
Don
Died in my dream and seen angel and felt peace
This is my first time ever posted about my dream and have only told few people about it. In my dream i'm on a boat trying to escape a big fire explosion that's behind me and catching up and I see a island ahead with an opening with big cliff on both side so I head in...
Views: 485   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 10, 2016 9:08am
by Gerald Gifford-D...
False awakenings??
So, I keep having these dreams where I'll wake up but I'll be extremely tired. It's hard to move and I'm dragging my feet around, struggling to keep my eyes open. Whenever I close my eyes for too long in the dream (around 2+ seconds) when I open them I'll be waking u...
Views: 492   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 7, 2016 8:13am
by Gerald Gifford-D...
In bed
Hi Jerry, I dream I am in a hotel room sleeping. A man named Mike comes in and gets into bed beside me. He starts making business calls and I get up. I go take a bath for relaxation and as I get out I see that I've left the radio right on the edge of the bathtub. I...
Views: 544   Replies: 6
Last Post: Feb 7, 2016 1:42am
by leslie
Bike Chase with Billy
Jerry, It has been a bit of a while since my last post. My heart seems to have lost its passion for dreamwork for now and I do not feel it is right to force it. It happened when I started writing again I guess this alternate creative outlet took over my passion. S...
Views: 536   Replies: 4
Last Post: Feb 6, 2016 4:19pm
by Jimmy
Notice: Dreams Posted Today {Friday} Will Be Analyzed Sunday
Dreams Posted Today Will Be Analyzed Sunday. I had a full day working an addition to my Feral/Community/Resident cat enclosure and will work all day Saturday with the family construction business {which helps pay for the cat's care}. Jerry
Views: 501   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 5, 2016 6:53pm
by Gerald Gifford-D...
Dog Dream
I was living in a castle, partially crumbled and ruined. Another girl was there with me (I don't know who she was) and the back courtyard of the castle had stone stairs that led down to a tiny beach where the waves crashed up on shore. The girl would throw books (vam...
Views: 536   Replies: 2
Last Post: Feb 5, 2016 6:24pm
by EmpathDreamer
RaZ
Lucid dream - very strange and interesting at the same time...
So before I was about to wake up - I started to feel completely paralized when this man's bold/strange voice started talking. It sounded like he was right next to me...on my right ear's side. He started to talk about a place where he comes from but I don't remember t...
Views: 526   Replies: 2
Last Post: Feb 4, 2016 1:21am
by RaZ
bjb
Recurring dreams
So I feel a little silly posting this on the internet but I wanted to get someone else’s opinion on this. I have very strange dreams, I wont go into too much detail about them, but every since I was about 12 years old I have had dreams of a recurring individual...
Views: 530   Replies: 2
Last Post: Feb 1, 2016 9:24am
by Gerald Gifford-D...
Speeding Car
HELLO! I've been having dreams about driving to run errands a lot lately or driving on a freeway. I just recently had a dream of me driving somewhere, I forgot where I was going at the time but I was speeding. There was a car waiting to turn and I came from around it...
Views: 503   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 31, 2016 2:34pm
by Gerald Gifford-D...
Dessert factory
Hello, It's been a while since I posted a dream for analysis. I'm still sorting things in my life but a lot of things happened since last time. I decided to write this dream because at the end I heard a voice asking me "Would you please write this ?" That was surpr...
Views: 597   Replies: 5
Last Post: Jan 31, 2016 2:17pm
by Merkito
Symbol of an S crossed by a diagonal line
In one of my visions, I came across a symbol I've never seen before. I would like to know its meaning. It is the symbol of an S crossed by a diagonal line. I've been browsing the Internet, and the only similarity I've encountered is the caduceus of Hermes or that o...
Views: 575   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jan 31, 2016 10:42am
by Melani
Repeating dream
I have this dream where the world is desert a dry rocky place but flat with steep inclines in the Rock and there was this valley with a ground level path through the middle and a guy in a dune buggy heads through it when stopped by an alien like creature that couldn'...
Views: 530   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 27, 2016 10:03am
by Gerald Gifford-D...
A zombie apocalyptic love story?
Its a zombie Apocalypse. But unlike zombies we've seen, burned flesh red eyes, competent. But full of rage. I'm with a small group in a neighborhood squatting in random houses when cars roll by. I flag them down trying to get more to our group when I am met with a v...
Views: 600   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jan 27, 2016 9:19am
by Gerald Gifford-D...
Three reoccurring childhood dreams
Dream #1: I'm riding on a roller coaster and going down the first hill the racks suddenly are missing and the coaster flies uncontrollably through the air. Then the dream ends. I never know what happened to me or the coaster. This started when I was 5 and continued u...
Views: 556   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jan 27, 2016 8:34am
by Gerald Gifford-D...
Road Trip
I had a very vivid dream last night but was only able to post it here now so some of it is lost but here goes. I was with my father, mother and little brother in a vehicle. My dad is driving and my mom and little brother are in the back seat. A dog that my pa...
Views: 578   Replies: 7
Last Post: Jan 22, 2016 1:52pm
by Samuel
falling off a steep hill
I had a dream last night where I got in the driver seat of a jeep ( I have a forester in real life) my partner was in the passenger seat and I think some family members were in the back, anyway I get onto the interstate and come up on a very very steep hill, I'm nerv...
Views: 602   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jan 21, 2016 9:56am
by Gerald Gifford-D...
Old Adobe House
I am with both of my brothers. WE are standing in front of a very run down adobe house and we are all discussing how the house is a mess and needs a lot of repair. Then we go into the house and I notice a plate like piece of stone with drawings on it. I point it out...
Views: 522   Replies: 6
Last Post: Jan 18, 2016 6:13pm
by leslie
Tortured by mother and sister
Hi, I am a 26 years old male who did a great effort in getting to know myself in the past years. Well I am looking for a meaning in life since I was around 15/16, but since a few years I am actively working on myself. Means, it started with me removing the persona...
Views: 536   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jan 17, 2016 6:58pm
by Gerald Gifford-D...
Jo
Baby metamorphosis
I had a dream my boyfriend and I went meant to go out to a club (in real life he likes to party a lot whereas I don't, and wish he e content with home life versus party life). Just as we were getting ready we suddenly remembered we had a baby (we don't have one in re...
Views: 543   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jan 17, 2016 2:33pm
by Gerald Gifford-D...
Old House
Hello I just had a dream about living in my old home I previously lived in. I went into my old bedroom and stared at my mom on my bed sleeping. She was chuckling pleasurably while she was sleep. I was wondering what she was smiling about. I went into my bathroom and...
Views: 537   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jan 17, 2016 10:55am
by Gerald Gifford-D...
Rape dream
I had a dream that woke me up sweating ! My boyfriend and I are having real problems lately , so I don't know if that has something to do with it .. But here goes .... I had a dream that I walked into my boyfriends rv . I was so mad wen I went there that I thought I...
Views: 500   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 14, 2016 10:36am
by Gerald Gifford-D...
I birthed a calf
In my dream I gave birth to a calf. When it was born it was thirsty, I had been instructed to give it liquids immediately. I pumped my breasts but no milk came out, so I sent my two human children to a well to get it water, but the best well I knew only had a little...
Views: 503   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 13, 2016 10:41am
by Gerald Gifford-D...
Baby taken away from me
I was in labor at the hospital. I could feel the pain and went through it all. The moment the baby was born I forgot it all and felt only love. (This coming from someone who has never been pregnant, never had kids and also not planning to any time soon). I hardly...
Views: 526   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jan 13, 2016 4:28am
by Delmarie
B
Protecting 3 children
I had a dream last night in which my family was in a home i did not recognize, but it had a familiar feeling to it. I saw a family friend outside and she was calling other people to come to my home. I became very panicked and hung up her phone and told her I had to p...
Views: 658   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jan 12, 2016 10:06pm
by B
D
Jail, snakes, temptation, sex, boats
i had a dream I think it started my friends on a boat in a dangerous very small area with rocks around.yet we were still driving around with no fear of crashing into rocks or pier.... then talking about getting another one or faster one. and stealing a 20K$ engine to...
Views: 561   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jan 12, 2016 11:32am
by Gerald Gifford-D...
Old House
Hi, I've been having recurring dreams about my old house lately, and I've had some here and there for the past 2 years but for the past few months I've had them at least once or twice a week. I've been in my current house since 2008. I lived in my previous house from...
Views: 534   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 11, 2016 10:01am
by Gerald Gifford-D...
Headless figures
I have received last night a dream in which I can recall clearly one aspect of it very clear. It is several bodies (not laying motionless) that have no head. Yet in the dream, it seems that I was placing the heads back to the bodies (if I am not mistaken, they were 3...
Views: 544   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 11, 2016 9:31am
by Gerald Gifford-D...
Waterfalls
Hello Jerry, Not sure if you remember myself. Previously you helped a lot with my dreams and I was really thankful for that. Lately I have repeating dreams of waterfalls. I will write down one. I was standing near waterfall which falls to little green lake w...
Views: 524   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jan 6, 2016 4:25pm
by Katarzyna
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

stats from 7-14-10 to the present