Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
Reoccuring road dream
The first road dream was part of a dream...the second road dream was a dream in it's entirety. I had these dreams two days apart. I am going down a one-way ramp, and going in the wrong direction. I realize this part way down the ramp. I decide not to gamble b...
Views: 578   Replies: 5
Last Post: Nov 26, 2007 9:22am
by Maureen
Cats, intestines and little dogs
I had a good friend who was a cat. We could communicate, not in words, but we somehow understood each other and were able to "know" what each other needed. It was a very comforting relationship. There was also a little dog who had somehow lost his intestines. I do...
Views: 461   Replies: 5
Last Post: Nov 26, 2007 7:23am
by unclesirbobby
Woman as male in dream?
I've been having these kinds of dreams for at least two years now. I'm female, but in these dreams I'm male and the other half of a homosexual couple. The dreams usually involve some sort of sexual intercourse (from kissing to plain sex) and I'm always (or nearly alw...
Views: 460   Replies: 3
Last Post: Nov 25, 2007 5:42pm
by Gerard
The Intercultural Sojourn as the Hero's Journey
The Hero's Journey Campbell tells the common story of the hero. As Campbell outlines in The Hero with a Thousand Faces, the hero's journey consists of three parts - the departure, the initiation, and the return. Each of the three stages can also be divided furt...
Views: 666   Replies: 3
Last Post: Nov 25, 2007 9:57am
by Gerard
thr crossroads and moon
hi, as i was just logging on to post my dream,i noticed gerards post on intuition ,this is some sort of meaningful coincidence to me, as the dream below i think relates to this the trusting intuition, i would be grateful for any comments , the dream, i arrive at...
Views: 400   Replies: 3
Last Post: Nov 25, 2007 8:37am
by cavebear
Trusting Your Intuition
Often the subject of intuitiveness is brought up when interpreting dreams. The intuitive aspect, a feminine aspect, is regarded by some {including myself} to be central to being able to thoroughly understand a dream, providing an interpretation that is as much insigh...
Views: 590   Replies: 2
Last Post: Nov 23, 2007 7:42am
by Gerard
Looking up at the sky
Two nights ago I dreamt that I was outside and looking up at the sky. There was a huge Christmas tree up in the sky and the sky was full of different coloured lights. There were children playing and everyone was happy. There were lots of people walking around me bu...
Views: 476   Replies: 8
Last Post: Nov 22, 2007 9:49am
by unclesirbobby
dead snakes
My significant other and I were walking together, holding hands. We had to keep stepping over dead, brown snakes.
Views: 436   Replies: 5
Last Post: Nov 21, 2007 10:04am
by cavebear
Seeing and Talking to the Dead
Hi, In my dream I was reading the obituary and saw my Father's name as time flashed by I was going to the funeral I saw my Grandmother who has been deceased for a number of years in a casket; at another point I saw my Grandfather who also has been deceased for a peri...
Views: 423   Replies: 1
Last Post: Nov 21, 2007 6:49am
by Gerard
having a baby
Don't ask me why I had this dream..but I did! I had a dream that I had a baby boy..and he was loved very much by me and my older children.. Now here is the thing: I have five grown kids..am not a grandmother yet and wonder when I will be one because I love little...
Views: 559   Replies: 4
Last Post: Nov 19, 2007 11:28pm
by connie
Apocalyptic dreams
I have had a recurring apocalyptic dream sequence off and on since I was six years old. The earliest one I cannot forget is that I and assorted family members and members of my local community were in a cave, (a familiar one that I had visited a couple of times eve...
Views: 447   Replies: 7
Last Post: Nov 19, 2007 8:44pm
by Dawnstorm
MOO
numbers
Hello everyone it's me again. Just wanted u to know that once again I'm dreaming about numbers, I dreamt that there was lots and lots of money ( $ 5.00 bills ) on the ground with people's signature on it, this is going to sound really weird but the singer Aretha Fran...
Views: 423   Replies: 3
Last Post: Nov 19, 2007 4:50pm
by Gerard
the grail,
just wanted to post this dream,as a follow up to my last post,which i feel answers a lot of questions for me at least that where raised in the last dream,and reflects i feel the aspect of the hero journey and gnosis that gerard commented on, i watch harry potter ,...
Views: 419   Replies: 4
Last Post: Nov 19, 2007 1:09pm
by unclesirbobby
carlos
hi all, just wanted to say,and i am sure most will agree, what a great asset carlos is to the mds forum,the effort put in on behalf of others has to be recognised and commended, many thanks carlos for all your hard work and knowledge of the dream world, cavebear.
Views: 433   Replies: 3
Last Post: Nov 19, 2007 1:06pm
by unclesirbobby
talking goblet/bees
I am in a castle. I am a young male. My father keeps old treasures in dungeon like areas in the castle. I guess what he has and he shows me. I say "FORK" and he dusts off an earthen goblet with sharp edges on the rim (like fork tines). It has a mouth on it, which spe...
Views: 565   Replies: 4
Last Post: Nov 19, 2007 8:13am
by Annette
A Baby
I dreamt I was having a baby, but wasn't necessarily pregnant...I just knew a baby was coming. I asked my son if he wanted a brother or a sister...he said a brother. I am telling someone, or I am being told, the baby's name is Matthew Martin. That came so clearly...
Views: 515   Replies: 3
Last Post: Nov 19, 2007 6:20am
by Gerard
animal archetypes
i have had in the past various meetings in dreams with a huge primordial cave bear,which has had my attention for a while, wanting to give me its power , the last dream i had with the bear,seemed to suggest it was going into hibernation, i wanted to mention this l...
Views: 540   Replies: 22
Last Post: Nov 16, 2007 11:52am
by Gerard
attacking bees
I was cleaning the leaves up in the yard, I was on my cell phone talking to the guy I am dating, all of a sudden I am being attacked by a swarm of bees and I look at my hands and I have 2 pairs of gloves on and see the bees trying to wiggle and getting in between bo...
Views: 516   Replies: 3
Last Post: Nov 14, 2007 7:28am
by Peggy
Pregnant
I dreamed that my house became a community house for every person at my school. My house was no longer a normal, two story house, but more like a large apartment building. Everyone at my school got paired up with someone else who had to be their bedmate. I was paired...
Views: 487   Replies: 3
Last Post: Nov 13, 2007 6:14am
by Gerard
snake killed by frog
I dreamt a snake bitting me & then going in under the skin of my forearm (hand) & making it's home & made some sign on the ankel of my hand, leaving me in pain.. I placed wrist near a hole in which there was a frog waiting to kill the snake, when the snake came o...
Views: 434   Replies: 4
Last Post: Nov 12, 2007 12:23pm
by Gerard
Snow
Here we go: I’m speeding across the frozen, packed snow, on a snowmobile next to the river, but still pretty far away. We’re heading toward these big rifts, Dad and Amy (friend) and I, and Dad’s saying ‘Remember to check the snow. Only the...
Views: 533   Replies: 2
Last Post: Nov 11, 2007 7:14pm
by Sera
Writing on the wall, literally!
I'm sitting in this big circular, open space, kind of like a commons area, with three friends, two girls, one guy. Note, that the two girls used to go out, and now one is going out with the guy. We're just talking, they're complaing about how someone messed up the in...
Views: 453   Replies: 1
Last Post: Nov 11, 2007 7:46am
by Gerard
workers from the past
The other night I had a dream where I was out in the country at someone's house..don't know whose house..but I was walking in this house on these beautiful hardwood floors and came across Karen..a girl I worked with years ago out in Massachusetts. Karen was sitting...
Views: 542   Replies: 3
Last Post: Nov 11, 2007 7:22am
by Gerard
Teeth Falling
I had this weird dream last night like half of my teeth feel out and i had them in my hand but there was a lot!...i don't know it was weird.
Views: 522   Replies: 3
Last Post: Nov 9, 2007 5:34am
by cavebear
Return from Iraq
I am in an auditorium that I have been to many times for military banquets at camp ripley wearing Army greens. The high ranking generals are lined up on stage to shake the hands of all the soldiers as they call their names.Everyone there is from Civil Air Patrol(AFR...
Views: 404   Replies: 5
Last Post: Nov 7, 2007 6:51am
by unclesirbobby
difficulty in urinating
gerard , i am in the process of trying to understand a particular dream i have just had,and would appreciate your thoughts on the last section which centres on, i am having difficulty urininating when i notice something in my urethra, it is a white screwed up pl...
Views: 439   Replies: 7
Last Post: Nov 7, 2007 4:22am
by cavebar
What does this mean? - airports, moldy toilets, keys
Hi, I'm new to this board and was hoping you guys could tell me what you think about this dream. First part of the night (or so it seems like that) - I was late to the airport for a flight. I couldn't remember where it was to when confronted by someone who worked...
Views: 423   Replies: 2
Last Post: Nov 5, 2007 7:03am
by unclesirbobby
mom, BK steaks and a cleaning rag
dream date last weekend. I think i had pickup my mom at an airport. Maybe we were walking through a mall: i am almost sure it was an airport because we ha talked, in waking life, about her coming to NYC. I saw some men sitting at some Burger King tables eating s...
Views: 477   Replies: 9
Last Post: Nov 4, 2007 8:47am
by Carlos
Oh my Puppies!
Okay, I had a dream last night that has been with me all day and is rather funny, but I think it means something and would like to ask if anyone has any ideas. I was in the presence of several different aged girls ages from 7 to 12 maybe a group of three - age 7,...
Views: 412   Replies: 7
Last Post: Nov 3, 2007 6:22pm
by Gerard
stop the bus i want to get off,
hi all, i wanted to post this dream because of something gerard said in regard to inner and outer turmoil on my lighthouse dream post, the dream, i am traveling on a bus with one other person who is sat behind me, an afghan looking man,(afghanistan is a place of...
Views: 477   Replies: 3
Last Post: Nov 3, 2007 12:19pm
by Carlos
marriage
I'm going out with a friend(female) to a comedy club or dance club--we ask my mom to go with us-- we are in a semi-cluttered living room-but she tells me she has a date--(in real time my alarm clock goes off and i hit the snooze button--it goes off 3x's (maybe) and i...
Views: 568   Replies: 8
Last Post: Nov 2, 2007 11:42pm
by Carlos
Conqustador army, cave with a dying old lady, and a doctor
dream date 2/5/1995 I was being showed an Spanish Army from a few centuries ago. They were in perfect formation standing at attention with absolute discipline and great care taken to be absolutely immaculately dressed in their conquistador regalia. They had slic...
Views: 442   Replies: 13
Last Post: Nov 2, 2007 10:31pm
by Sami
Strange Dream Many Symbols
Hello everyone, I do not dream often but last night I had a very strange dream that kind of made me nervous because I couldn’t figure out what any of it meant. So here is my dream.. -----------------------------------------------------------------------...
Views: 397   Replies: 2
Last Post: Nov 2, 2007 10:10pm
by Sami
Liz
Cockroaches.
Okay, I'm in a basement. I don't know who's basement it is. There are cockroaches EVERYWHERE... they're crawling all over me. They are inside and outside my shoes and clothing. I'm absolutely repulsed and panicked. Someone is sitting in a chair. I don't know wh...
Views: 489   Replies: 4
Last Post: Nov 2, 2007 6:56pm
by Gerard
dialogue with the boss
I actually created this dream. I was dreaming it, and liking so much what was going on there that I did not want to interrupt it. For this reason, I was late to work this morning... I am in the office, but it's a combination of other places too. I am talking with...
Views: 401   Replies: 2
Last Post: Nov 2, 2007 5:29pm
by Carlos
lighthouse symbolism
hi everyone, sorry i have been away from the forum for a while,had a few issues to sort out,dream work becomming to overpowering,had to give it a rest, i would like to bounce back with any thoughts on lighthouse symbolism, while most lighthouses tend to say in lar...
Views: 468   Replies: 8
Last Post: Nov 1, 2007 6:19pm
by Kathy
baby and man
November 1, 2007 Dear Interpretator: There seem to be a man and woman together in a room. An unknown woman(face) ran past the room were the man and woman was standing that I witnessed in my dream. As the unknown womam entered another room, she saw a man app...
Views: 381   Replies: 2
Last Post: Nov 1, 2007 5:53am
by Gerard
Kathy
Has anyone heard from Kathy {our devoted and capable contributor to the Forum}? I attempted to contact her via e-mail but both addresses were returned. Did I miss a post where she stated she was taking time off from the Forum? Gerard
Views: 483   Replies: 6
Last Post: Nov 1, 2007 4:46am
by Carlos
puns in dreams
i have often felt that dreams contain a lot of puns, and it is something worth looking for in dreams, i read today a dream of jungs, he dreamt of carrying someone around on his back ,which started to weigh him down, after much thought in regard to the pressure be...
Views: 394   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 31, 2007 5:32pm
by Carlos
Babies
last nights dream was a bit different also--background--i'm a firm believer that children need to know the correct terms for body parts--this way if soemone touches them inapporopiately they can tell someone and they know what the child is talking about I was at a...
Views: 469   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 30, 2007 3:01pm
by Peggy
Swallowing glass
Does anyone know what the general significance of dreaming about swallowing and coughing up pieces of glass is?
Views: 580   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 30, 2007 2:14am
by Nathan
Rats in my eyes!
A very short but disturbing dream: I dream I have small, tiny rats underneath my eyelids, they are around my eyeballs. I flick them out with my finger but am so freaked out by this, still, in my dream. They are tiny, and I am hoping that I've gotten them all ou...
Views: 484   Replies: 2
Last Post: Oct 29, 2007 7:41pm
by Maureen
Ivy
Closet.
I'm in this biiig wooden closet, but with the grille things on the american style lockers, and looking out of them into this room. The walls are all red and orange, but the table chairs, cealing, inside of the cupboard and one of the people in the room are really dar...
Views: 435   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 29, 2007 5:01am
by Carlos
May
Biting Cats
Hi Everybody, I had a dream a few nights ago that three cats had somehow attached themselves to my back and I couldn't get them off me no matter how much I tried. One of them started biting me, it had its teeth sunk in deep into my back and it was really really hu...
Views: 429   Replies: 2
Last Post: Oct 28, 2007 10:25am
by May
May
Couples
Hi everybody! Since my last dream I haven't had an dreams that I could recall properly, and then out of the blue I had this one. I would love any ideas on this dream, it's a bit complex. Thanks, May I am driving a car. I'm calling an former male colleague on...
Views: 584   Replies: 5
Last Post: Oct 28, 2007 10:21am
by May
Seven in one dream set...universal consciousness invading my dreamescapes
I have had my dreams interpreted here before, and I would love to get your feed back on a series of dreams I have been having lately. Dream 1: I am clutching an infant in my arms, it's my brother (I am the oldest of 5 and my brother is now 26 and bigger than me!)....
Views: 626   Replies: 10
Last Post: Oct 28, 2007 9:48am
by Carlos
The End of the World...
One more dream: I am in the hood in LA. There are fires and explosions everywhere. I am looking for my mother. She is old in my dream (don't tell her I said that) and I fear for her safety. I get a drab blanket and cover our heads from debris. We walk. There...
Views: 576   Replies: 11
Last Post: Oct 27, 2007 9:03pm
by Carlos
Police,Fish,Feet and Water
Michael and I had a choice of doing 4 things--the 1st 2 I can remember Go to a cabin in the woods Go to a concert ? ? We went to the cabin in the woods there were a few ppl there and all of a sudden there were police there--there was something missing--jewlery...
Views: 482   Replies: 3
Last Post: Oct 27, 2007 9:45am
by carlos
driving
Last night I had a crazy dream where I was driving down this deserted road with this little white car. The road was very winding...had lots of curves and then it ended at a dead end. When I saw this in the dream I was very puzzled so I started to go back the other w...
Views: 584   Replies: 8
Last Post: Oct 25, 2007 7:51pm
by connie
MOO
mixed dreams
Hi , something must have gone wrong because this morning I post my dream but yet I don't see it on your site. I wrote: I keep having dreams about numbers, two nights ago I dreamt of the # 310 ( three hundre and ten thousand dollars) some one would give me for my home...
Views: 406   Replies: 4
Last Post: Oct 25, 2007 4:18pm
by carlos
Val
Southern Cross Constellation
I had a beautiful dream. I dreamed I was somewhere in the southern hemisphere and all I wanted to do was see the Southern Cross Constellation in the night sky. I kept repeating over and over to any one I saw in the dream that I wanted to see the constellation. When...
Views: 388   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 25, 2007 4:08pm
by carlos
Jung & Gnosticism
Most of you are familiar with Jung's studies into Gnosticism. Here is a video and page I created about the christian sect who lived during the time of Jesus. It is only 9 minutes long but is an excellent reflection of Spiritual Gnosis. Gnosis: Inner Knowledge...
Views: 596   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 24, 2007 8:11pm
by Gerard
drving into rising water
the guy i am seeing and i were in a car--he was driving--we went into some rising water and the car seat turned into like a lounge chair and i was sitting on the lower end at his feet in front of him--my head went under the water and i couldn't breath or get up--his...
Views: 371   Replies: 3
Last Post: Oct 24, 2007 11:35am
by Peggy Seme
my guys dream
He was driving my car a white Tauraus(not really my car) we were at a party and had to run to the store to pick up something--(he is a mechanic)--and the car wasn't reacting right so we decided to go home--we were on a multi lane highway with a metal guardrail in bet...
Views: 393   Replies: 2
Last Post: Oct 24, 2007 11:32am
by Peggy Seme
re-occuring dream of being attacked
I have been having this reoccuring dream of being attacked in my home. This is probably the 5th time in approx 7 months that this dream has come. I am always inside my condo in my bedroom sleeping when i am woken up by the noise of someone trying to break into my pla...
Views: 478   Replies: 3
Last Post: Oct 23, 2007 7:34pm
by carlos
why?...
Why does the 'mind' give us dreams where we have to inerpret them why can't the mind give us a dream where a simple explantion and what needs to be done is said
Views: 431   Replies: 10
Last Post: Oct 23, 2007 7:11pm
by carlos
In the Dreamscape of Nightmares, Clues to Why We Dream at All
An interesting article in today's edition of the NY Times. In the Dreamscape of Nightmares, Clues to Why We Dream at All Gerard
Views: 402   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 23, 2007 4:33am
by carlos
Incest dream
I had a disturbing dream, it was an incest dream. It left me confused and disgusted. It was an incest dream between me and my mum.
Views: 614   Replies: 8
Last Post: Oct 22, 2007 6:29pm
by carlos
teeth/gums
I am taking malaria pills and recently have had bad teeth and gum pain, and then had a dream where algae plant strands were growing on my tongue and gums. it was very freaky and disturbing. Does this mean anything?
Views: 514   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 22, 2007 4:08pm
by Gerard
Pregnancy
Dream: I was pregnant with a baby girl inside of me. The baby was approx 6 months and I was able to look at the child through the skin of my belly and I was able to remove her form the womb. The baby had really scary green eyes that were too close together so I decid...
Views: 521   Replies: 4
Last Post: Oct 21, 2007 11:38pm
by carlos
A giant wave
I had dream last night that I was in my bedroom. I looked out my window and saw a giant wave that came up and hit my window, but didn't break it. Then I could see the tide go back out and I could see a rocky looking beach like a California beach and everything was calm.
Views: 428   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 19, 2007 1:53am
by Katchi
Have you ever?? i need to know.
Have any of you guys ever had a lucid dream. Like where you realise that you are asleep and you cant move or talk to wake yourself up?? if so tell me about it im doing research.
Views: 424   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 19, 2007 1:22am
by Katchi
unidentified love
I had a very disturbing dream. It was at a gathering. This man that I didn't know kept trying to converse with me and I kept saying "I'm not interested." He was from another country. In the dream, he was very persistant and we spent time getting to know each other. I...
Views: 360   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 17, 2007 9:45pm
by carlos
swimming in water
all that I can remember is being romantically envolved with a guy that was almost perfect for me and I dont know him or his name but he lived in this beach house with some friends and family but i remember swimming alot with him in the lake that never got cold n it h...
Views: 381   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 16, 2007 7:37am
by Gerard
the girl
The girl 25/05/07 I dreamt i was walking through town with this guy I am dating. As we go around a street corner we meet this girl with her child and her parents. She is his ex-girlfriend with whom he has a child. She had bad teeth, the teeth are all over each o...
Views: 571   Replies: 2
Last Post: Oct 15, 2007 10:00pm
by janine billy
ash
my sister's dreams
my sister told me about 2 dreams she recently had. her name is michelle and she's 22 years old. she just got engaged to someone who she seems to be quite intimidated by, although it will be years before they actually get married, or so we think.. her two dreams ar...
Views: 390   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 15, 2007 11:18am
by unclesirbobby
MOO
DEAD SISTER
Hello everyone, it's been awhile since I've posted a dream, however I fee the nee to talk about this one. Last night I dreamt that I visited my dead sister, only in my dream she was very much alive , living with someone in a big house and very happay. In my dreams I...
Views: 504   Replies: 9
Last Post: Oct 15, 2007 9:08am
by MOO
Silent storm/crowd interpretation, please?
I'm hoping for an interpretation, if that's possible. I'm in my grandmother's dining room next to the stairs to the basement. A group of people are there with me, my mom, dad, best friend (female), and grandfather. For where I am standing I can see out the livingr...
Views: 474   Replies: 4
Last Post: Oct 13, 2007 1:17pm
by carlos
Just Follow The Yellow Road
please explain these dreams to me, thanks (sorry very bad english) 1. Just Follow the Yellow Road It was black... the voice said to me 'Just follow the yellow road!', and there was yellow road and I walked... then sudenly a legion of skeletons, and they looked...
Views: 469   Replies: 3
Last Post: Oct 11, 2007 6:26am
by studenT
Any opinions?
Ok so I have had a few dreams in the past where I have been shot or stabbed. When its happening i feels so real. When I wake up I have pain in the spot where I supposedly got shot/stabbed in my dream. I lift my shirt to see the spot where the pain is and there will b...
Views: 382   Replies: 2
Last Post: Oct 10, 2007 10:59pm
by cargilb
Snake engulfed a child
Hi my wife had a dream last night. i am trying to explain as below. A green snake engulfed our child, during that time I (myself) am so worried how to get the engulfed child agian, and telling to my wife, if child is not return i am going to die. During that w...
Views: 427   Replies: 6
Last Post: Oct 10, 2007 10:39pm
by cargilb
"RED GOD"
My girlfriend told me that for almost a year she experiences these wird dream about a trasparent existence that visit her (not so often, maybe once every 3 weeks) and he talks about numbers and letter. Yesterday i propose her to ask him to present his self. Today she...
Views: 441   Replies: 3
Last Post: Oct 10, 2007 10:18pm
by cargilb
En
The dress
I had this dream last week while sleeping under a huge Oak tree in northern Wales: There was a big celebration going on, many people were gathered outside on a large rural piece of land. The host of the event, a friend, introduced me to a sculptor who was there....
Views: 408   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 10, 2007 6:29pm
by cargilb
monsters
in my dream i have a older me and a child me and i have monsters chasing me and the only way to get rid of them is to shut all the doors in the house i achieve this but some how the doors keep opening and i cannot get rid of the monsters
Views: 392   Replies: 3
Last Post: Oct 9, 2007 8:55am
by unclesirbobby
water and house
In this dream, I had the feeling I was half awake, so I think I may have contributed in creating it. I am by the sea, where there are a lot of people swimming. I know that my first boyfriend is waiting for me at home. I decide to leave the seashore and go home. Bu...
Views: 382   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 8, 2007 9:22am
by carlos
devil
Hi, I have had this dream before, it's of the devil, but disguised in other people. Sometimes it's people I know like my family, other times it's other people I don't know. I don't remember much more of it, but usually I with someone else or by myself are fighting of...
Views: 466   Replies: 2
Last Post: Oct 6, 2007 8:03pm
by carlos
scorpions and tarantula
I am in a room and there comes a big tarantula spider,ver fat and hairy.I feel scared and worried as it runs very fast and hides somewhere in my flat.I am worried because it might bite any of us and it is lethal.I try to talk to my husband about that( aperson i don't...
Views: 506   Replies: 4
Last Post: Oct 6, 2007 4:32am
by Kathy
Wedding dream (any interpretations please)
During the last two nights, I have had two similar dreams. They both involve me preparing for my wedding but not being ready. In the 1st one (the night before last), it was my wedding day. I was really late getting ready and I was panicking and rushing to get ever...
Views: 444   Replies: 3
Last Post: Oct 4, 2007 4:17am
by unclesirbobby
acres of land
The other night I had this dream that started out beautiful..but did not end that way. I dreamt that I was upstate and walking on beautiful green grass that you could see for miles. It was a nice sunny day and not a cloud in the sky. As I am walking along, I see pret...
Views: 629   Replies: 9
Last Post: Sep 29, 2007 6:00pm
by Kathy
white roses
Hi everyone, I just had a dream that I am not sure how to interpret. If anyone has any idea about it please let me know, thankyou. There is a river flowing and in the river are beautiful white roses growing. I start to pick some and make them a part of my cloth...
Views: 401   Replies: 5
Last Post: Sep 25, 2007 10:53pm
by Alina
taking off airplane
Hi, last night's dream took me to the US again. I was in DC and this time, my mother was with me. It was the end of our journey there, so we got into the plane and took our seats. I was thinking that because of the time change, we were supposed to sleep until the...
Views: 440   Replies: 4
Last Post: Sep 22, 2007 4:12pm
by elona
what could this mean?
It was several people i dont remember them all in detail anymore, i know it was me my boyfriend one of his friends and an old friend i use to work with. We were with my friends parents on a boat out in the ocean going to mexico for vacation. Soon enough her parents...
Views: 406   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 21, 2007 7:10pm
by carlos
Tom
Strange Dream: Helicopter & Sydney harbour bridge
Very strange dream I was along Sydney harbour somewhere and a Helicopter was doing repairs to Sydney Harbour Bridge it seemed like it. The helicopter then picked up the whole arche of the bridge….and I thought wow…can the helicopter cope with that? (ev...
Views: 504   Replies: 7
Last Post: Sep 19, 2007 5:21pm
by Kathy
En
Cruise Ship (continued)
While writing out the dream that was posted on Sept 17, entitled Cruise Ship, I forgot a part of it that I have remembered since. It is such a crucial part of the dream, that I'm writing again to add it in, hoping that the two will be connected up by those reading it...
Views: 714   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 18, 2007 8:47am
by En
En
Cruise Ship
I was living on a huge ship. This ship was so big that I could not see the whole size of it, and I had for a long time been immersed in the daily life onboard. The ship had a heavy and completely metallic sense to it. The floors were huge and heavy iron plates with b...
Views: 576   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 17, 2007 7:50am
by En
Dreams and what they may symbolize
This is my first post here. I have had 2 dreams the past 2 nights that I am desperately seeking the meaning to. The first dream was of 3 snakes. 2 were black with gold diamonds along the length of their back and the one was a bright green color. The green one I...
Views: 459   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 16, 2007 4:00pm
by carlos
Black Cat
Hi, I had a horrible dream last night and I am writing to seek some comfort in this particular dream. My partner and I were at home and our Black and white cat grabbed me by the hands and started to constant bite and attack me. I could not get the cat off by...
Views: 510   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 16, 2007 3:56pm
by carlos
Ivy
Museeum
Usualy with the colours I had in this dream, it's a nightmare, quite commonley with (rape)sexual or murderous themes, but this one had quite a nice feel to it, getting calmer and calmer, though still very happy, badthings(mainly scary) happen, but I'm fine, happy eve...
Views: 421   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 16, 2007 3:50pm
by carlos
En
artist and BB gun
I was walking along a rural road with someone who was as if my guide in this area. The landscape was unfamiliar to me, although it was not so different from other rural roads I’d walked along. It was a pleasant summer day. Along the way was an open garage-like...
Views: 426   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 16, 2007 10:58am
by carlos
Library scene
I dreamt my old friend, roxanne was leading me out of this libary/bookstore, she was dressed in white and holding my hand. It was huge and there were alot of old books there. We passed by a shelf with some books that caught my interest and i stopped to get one, it wa...
Views: 434   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 16, 2007 10:31am
by carlos
S
People looking in at me through letter boxes
The following dream/nightmare may have been as a result of me not feeling very well last night, but it started almost as soon as I closed my eyes and was half dream/half night terror as I was semi-awake and could see the bedroom door. Letter boxes (The apertures t...
Views: 419   Replies: 2
Last Post: Sep 15, 2007 7:59am
by S
S
Swimming pool. Night.
Cannot remember much about this one from the night before last, but here it is ... Indoor swimming pool. Possibly in a hotel. Night time. Lights around the pool are dimmed. On dry land at one end of the pool, there are two people and it appears that they are sl...
Views: 408   Replies: 2
Last Post: Sep 15, 2007 7:50am
by S
Death
There is a large river, and everyone is forced into this river and i mean EVERYONE. On both sides of the river, there were "evil" people. I dont remember faces or what they were wearing anything like that but they were pulling people out of the river and slowly tour...
Views: 403   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 15, 2007 7:19am
by carlos
voices
Last night I had a dream where I heard voices calling my name. I went outside to see who or what was there, and it was complete fog. As I walked a bit through the fog I happened to trip on a tree stump and went flying on my face. As I got up, I heard the voices again...
Views: 555   Replies: 13
Last Post: Sep 13, 2007 4:11pm
by connie
S
Passport sent by my father
I dreamt that my father sent me a passport. It was someone elses passport, not mine. She was meant to look similar to me, but she did not look similar to me, except that she had brown hair and eyes. The passport looked old and it smelled old and musty. It looke...
Views: 418   Replies: 4
Last Post: Sep 13, 2007 3:59pm
by S
S
Passengers in an aeroplane
Oh no, not another travel related dream! My son and I are sat close to the rear of a commercial passenger aircraft. If one is looking toward the front of the plane from the rear, we are sat to the right hand side. My son is sat next to the window. We are talking t...
Views: 408   Replies: 5
Last Post: Sep 13, 2007 3:51pm
by S
murder plot
Hi, I was in a prison and my boyfriend was also in the same cell with me. I was looking at him with love and confusion, like someone unsure, he was looking at me and trying to reassure me, he was holding my hands in his. The prison guard came in and it seems she w...
Views: 490   Replies: 7
Last Post: Sep 12, 2007 8:31pm
by Marian
En
snakes
I was standing on a narrow shoreline. Behind me was a steep hill and in front of me the sea. The bit of shoreline was an uneven, rocky surface. I couldn't see the water, but knew it was directly in front of me - it was a vast blackness, as if it was night time. Howev...
Views: 461   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 11, 2007 9:02am
by carlos
Turtle/tortoise
This was the dream of a MALE friend of mine who is 24.... He dreamt that he had four turtles that he was putting into a bucket of water in order to cook and eat later on.... The number 4, perhaps, represents wholeness....; what about the turtle and the water......
Views: 389   Replies: 4
Last Post: Sep 11, 2007 3:45am
by Anna
My Absence
First let me thank from the bottom of my heart those who have given of themselves in answering the posted dream requests in my absence. I find a true warmth in my soul because of the dedication to the dream you have shown in performing these tasks. Although few will...
Views: 439   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 10, 2007 9:34pm
by Kathy
strange dreams during a "nap"
Hi guys! This morning I woke early to study for an exam in statistics. After falling asleep trying to study, I decided to go back to sleep for 15 minutes. During that time I experienced some strange dreams. One I woke up in my dream, but I couldn't see or mov...
Views: 674   Replies: 6
Last Post: Sep 9, 2007 9:39pm
by Lisa
tim
Repetitive Nightmares w/ sleep paralysis
I have had in the past few years scary dreams with a common theme. They all happen soon after i begin to fall asleep for a nap or if i wake up in the middle of the night, soon after i start to fall back asleep. They happen in that state where you just start to fall...
Views: 469   Replies: 2
Last Post: Sep 7, 2007 7:50pm
by carlos
Journey to a star
Hi, a dream from months ago, which i'm still a bit curious about: I'm listening to some men from the radio. It's like i'm with them. They're talking about a journey to a star. I hear them say the name of the star (but couldn't remember the name). When i hear th...
Views: 473   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 7, 2007 6:51pm
by carlos
pig with red hair
the action is placed in medieval time - behind a castle .. there is a woman - lookin very like that time - drty, discusting, no teeth or maybe one or 2 .. just like a bad witch - but she isn't scary . and there is 2 more men with her and there are preparing to tort...
Views: 460   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 6, 2007 3:01pm
by marce
divorced parents getting married
Last night i had a dream that my divorced parents had become married again behind my back. I dreamed that they had some sort of maybe buddhist healing ceremony at the marriage and that my mother was wearing purple. I dreamed that they or mum (cant remember which) wer...
Views: 411   Replies: 4
Last Post: Sep 6, 2007 4:04am
by Alina
dark haired mysterious man
Last night I dreamt that I had gone out to eat by myself and this dark haired mysterious looking man kept staring at me. I ignored him and ate my meal..then left the restaurant. As I was driving down the road, I noticed in my mirror that he was following me so I want...
Views: 530   Replies: 4
Last Post: Sep 2, 2007 10:41pm
by connie
S
Death, church, synagogue
I see a dark haired child, lying in a small dark blue velvet lined box, curled up as if asleep, but I am told that he is dead. He is carried past me from left to right. I see another adult sized body - I presume it is dead as it is completely wrapped in a white sh...
Views: 520   Replies: 19
Last Post: Sep 2, 2007 7:32pm
by carlos
A Personal Welcome to Carlos, Marce, Margit and Doug
I want to welcome new voices to the Dream Forum. Carlos, Marce and Doug have lent there 'expertise' to the Forum and have added new insights to the dream. Margit has provided much to think about from her own personal experiences. Along with Kathy, Justin {Cavebear} a...
Views: 485   Replies: 4
Last Post: Aug 31, 2007 4:48pm
by marce
At a Party
This may be one of the craziest dreams that I ever had lol. I was outside at a party of some people I did not even know. The house was gorgeous and up on a hill...one of those movie star type homes. I was standing outside talking to some people when all of a sudden I...
Views: 524   Replies: 4
Last Post: Aug 30, 2007 5:50pm
by connie
20 year old man falls in love with me, 65
It would be wonderful if somebody could help me with this dream. First, a little background, though. For some reason, probably medication, my previously very intense sexuality has been gone for several years. I am glad! I do not want it! I feel free at las...
Views: 799   Replies: 13
Last Post: Aug 30, 2007 4:33pm
by carlos
18 wheeler,school,funhouse
I was in school and i was really late to my class which was ap eng.4 and my teacher (my 9th grade teacher by the way) told me to sit somewhere a little far away from my two friends regina and evelyn...and regina told me to go sit with them or close by them and for so...
Views: 466   Replies: 4
Last Post: Aug 29, 2007 8:07pm
by Marian
S
My son's dream
My son, who is 7 told me about this dream/nightmare He said that he was in his bedroom and walked to his bedroom door, which then opened. A white had reached around the corner (he said that it was a normal size adult hand and he could see it up as far as the e...
Views: 425   Replies: 3
Last Post: Aug 28, 2007 10:56am
by S
Dream says ..My husband is in love with his ex?
I vividly dream that I was at the gas station to fill up and wash my car. As I wash my car the turned out not to be my car by a red mercedes insteadof a grayy vlokswagen. When I went to get my volkwagen it had been stolen from the pump. I called my hsuband but he...
Views: 437   Replies: 3
Last Post: Aug 26, 2007 12:09pm
by Kathy
The Hero's Adventure-Myth and Dream
If you haven't watched Joseph Campbell's Power of Myth as yet, or recently, I invite you to do so. Here is The Hero's Adventure, one hour of the 6 hour series first shown on PBS {and still shown often during fund drives}. There is so much wisdom within Campbell's...
Views: 536   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 26, 2007 11:36am
by Gerard
Myself as a child
I was driving to my apt from my parents house.Somehow I got lost and found myself trying to find a restaurant to use the bathroom.I went in and seen signs pointing toward the restroom. I followed the signs that pointed me towards narrow stairs and a small door. When...
Views: 403   Replies: 2
Last Post: Aug 26, 2007 9:09am
by Kathy
About this Girl and its snowing
Heres some background first. It all starts out with me my friend andrew , kelly and melissa. Andrew and Kelly go out and I like melissa. Last week all 4 of us went to 6 flags kelly tells me melissa likes me but i had to get to kno her better before we start a relatio...
Views: 420   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 26, 2007 8:45am
by Kathy
sweet treats
Hi, I dreamt i was at a coffee shop with old friends, it was owned by one of my friends mom. Her mom served me tea and cakes and my other friend desma was seated to the right of me. My friend Nadia was seated to the left with her new born baby girl. there were two o...
Views: 409   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 25, 2007 11:06am
by carlos
rusty screws in the bone of my leg to fix electricity socket
Hi,I had a very strange and disturbing dream last night which i can't understand. I don't remember all but this is what I still have in my mind: I have fixed a plastic socket with two entries for electricity to my lower leg bone ,with some screws.(I don't know why....
Views: 495   Replies: 7
Last Post: Aug 22, 2007 12:03pm
by margit
problem with posting a reply
Hi, I tried twice to post a reply to an interpretation of my dream, but when I enter the forum I see none of my replies. Thanks, Elona
Views: 359   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 21, 2007 10:45am
by Gerard
the murder plot
Hi, I was in a prison and my boyfriend was also in the same cell with me. I was looking at him with love and confusion, like someone unsure, he was looking at me and trying to reassure me, he was holding my hands in his. The prison guard came in and it seems she w...
Views: 565   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 20, 2007 8:43pm
by Janine
Death
I walked into a bedroom and my husband was in bed with his ex-wife. He has never been married before. But, she was dead and he had somehow preserved her. She looked leathery. He was talking softly to her and kissing her as if she were alive. He was obviously very muc...
Views: 478   Replies: 4
Last Post: Aug 20, 2007 2:06pm
by Lesley
Ava
very detailed, long n weird dream!
a few nights ago i had a dream i was with my best friend stood in front of this huge hole in the ground, really really big and i could just see the bottom. the bottom was lit by a lamp post and i cud see a few people movin around. there were stairs leading down to th...
Views: 379   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 20, 2007 6:28am
by unclesbobby
not ready in time (or shirt dirty) for a attending a wedding
Repeated dream theme for the past several weeks... I am about to go to a wedding or a celebration where I want to wear a certain "nice" or pretty outfit/dress. I usually have one in mind. In one dream, I help everyone get ready, and I run out of time to get ready...
Views: 388   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 19, 2007 7:27am
by carlos
peak experience
hi , i wanted to mention this dream as a follow on from my, end of the road post,as i feel they are connected, with a more positive outcome, the dream. i am driving through a harsh desert like landscape, in a yellow humvee, i drive into a tunnel/cave into a m...
Views: 498   Replies: 14
Last Post: Aug 19, 2007 6:34am
by cavebear
cleaning corner and walking down the stairs
Last night's dream: In this big hall there are a lot of guests and more are coming. Out of a corner I am taking out a bunch of old stuff: bags, cables, I don't know what else. They are a dusty mess. My grandmother (from my mother's side, the one that is still alive),...
Views: 394   Replies: 4
Last Post: Aug 18, 2007 9:27am
by carlos
Live Chat
I'm trying something new. I have added live chat to the Dream Forum on a temporary basis to see it will be used. Click on the Enter Below Live Chat at the top of the page. A new window will open {I will re-size this window so it is smaller later}. Try it out. Let...
Views: 396   Replies: 3
Last Post: Aug 18, 2007 7:59am
by Gerard
My musical influences and another girl
Last night i was dreaming about me meeting the members of nofx because they are doing a show here next week. I dreamt i was talking to fat mike about his life and then we were going to have dinner together. When i sat down at the table, i got a place beside this bea...
Views: 444   Replies: 13
Last Post: Aug 18, 2007 7:52am
by janR
emergencies
Hi, these are last night's dreams First dream: My mother and brothers wake me up at night. They say we have to call the doctor because my father is feeling pain in the heart side. I am trying to find the emergency number, but I am not sure. Then I see my grandmoth...
Views: 489   Replies: 9
Last Post: Aug 17, 2007 7:08pm
by carlos
Strange Dream
I had this strange dream that I was either married or dating P Diddy and he had 3 small boys. In this dream he said that if his children didn't like me that he would allow them to put me out of the house and slam the door. I was happy in the realtionship with him. I...
Views: 451   Replies: 2
Last Post: Aug 16, 2007 4:37pm
by carlos
George W. Bush
Last night I had a dream that George Bush hugged me and told me that I was beautiful. It was really weird and I have no idea what it means. Any ideas?
Views: 557   Replies: 13
Last Post: Aug 15, 2007 7:30am
by Kathy
Whale
Hello, here are 2 dreams from last week. The first was dreamt at the 3d of july, the second at the 7th. 1: I'm on a ship with some other (unknown) people. It feels like we're on a trip, but where to? We are at sea..there's no sign of land anywhere. Then all o...
Views: 623   Replies: 16
Last Post: Aug 14, 2007 10:05pm
by Doug
high mountain and angry
Hi, last night I had this dream which puzzles me. As a background: I want to go to a spiritual event in france but it is a lot of effort for me but I think it is a good thing to do. Today in the afternoon I am meeting with my boyfriend for the first time after one...
Views: 472   Replies: 6
Last Post: Aug 14, 2007 5:09am
by Gerard
Joseph Campbell Video-432,000-Nature and Numbers of the Universe
Many of you know of my fascination with the number nine. It all began with Joseph Campbell, of course. Here is the Campbell's explanation/exploration of the number 432,000. This is fascinating Also of note. If you wish to 'copy' a particular video of the web {...
Views: 726   Replies: 12
Last Post: Aug 14, 2007 5:01am
by Gerard
chinese family and sloppy terrain
In this dream I am in the US... People move by car, but I am walking. The terrain is so sloppy, with ups and downs, and I have to go behind that street and then behind that building to get somewhere. I enter a building's yard and I see a chinese family sitting on the...
Views: 416   Replies: 4
Last Post: Aug 12, 2007 12:59pm
by carlos
field show
My partner and I stopped by a field and parked there. The view in front of us was high mountains covered in snow, but the field was green and the weather was sunny. I wanted to go by the lake that was behind the hills, but imagined that it was hard since the terrain...
Views: 427   Replies: 5
Last Post: Aug 12, 2007 3:33am
by Elona
Amy
Living someone else's life
I had a dream last night that wasn't scary, but was very disturbing to me. I was living someone else's life. I was living in someone else's home that I had entered without permission. I was trying to be careful and not alert any neighbors to my presence as I hid i...
Views: 471   Replies: 2
Last Post: Aug 11, 2007 10:23pm
by Doug
camel, school teacher, in a movie theater, and my missing car.
Dream: I was at a movie theater sitting in the front row in the middle of the row. There was a middle age lady on my left, and I duid not think to even look to my right. There was a baby camel on my left about one seat away from me, just laying on its legs and b...
Views: 463   Replies: 10
Last Post: Aug 10, 2007 7:44pm
by Doug
Golden Haired Lady
Just found this site a few weeks ago. I like dreaming and usually enjoy my dreams very much. Rarely have nightmares. Sometimes wake up laughing. I posted the following on a different site some months ago and got what I thought was a decent interpretation. I woul...
Views: 421   Replies: 6
Last Post: Aug 10, 2007 3:18pm
by Doug
old pals
Last night I had a dream where I went back in time and saw all the kids I used to hang around with when I was younger. One in particular Phil had the same way of walking and talking...he was tall and thin and I had a crush on him...in the dream he was standing by the...
Views: 654   Replies: 10
Last Post: Aug 9, 2007 7:52pm
by connie
Uh oh...
I dreamt that there was the body of a girl I thought I killed in my locker. I opened the locker, and she was behind some things, still alive but seemed like she was dying. There was an odor from her, coming from the locker. Other people were around me, and I didn'...
Views: 582   Replies: 7
Last Post: Aug 9, 2007 3:01pm
by Maureen
Reoccuring character
What does it mean if I see Anubis in my dreams? They are reoccuring. Thanks.
Views: 527   Replies: 2
Last Post: Aug 8, 2007 6:44pm
by carlos
3 short dreams in on night
Mercedes, the translator arrives at my flat and I want to lent her some books, she takes more than I really wanted to give her and one that is my boyfriend’s new one he hasn’t read yet. But she has translated it in real life. What wonders me is that she d...
Views: 495   Replies: 4
Last Post: Aug 8, 2007 3:40pm
by margit
Yin and Yang symbol
I had a dream last night that I was in a huge shopping mall. I was in a store and looking at necklaces and saw one with a Yin and Yang symbol. I also was looking at a pink crystal. I think maybe it was a rose quartz. I often have dreams where I'am at a mall.
Views: 469   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 6, 2007 6:11am
by Kathy
Transformations of Myth Through Time-Joseph Campbell
Ever wonder where Joseph Campbell came up with his idea of 'universal ideas'? I've created a page featuring a chapter from his book 'Transformations of Myth Through Time' that explains his reasoning for these ideas. These are also the basis for Jung's Archetypes. If...
Views: 549   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 5, 2007 10:30am
by Gerard
work retirement
I wa scelebrating a t work woith a very nice coworke aarty. we were botu exstatic that we were retirng. We were marching aroungfd a large floor where huge generartors were sitting. the was confetti being tossed, laughing and merrimennt aas we danced and gamboled...
Views: 435   Replies: 6
Last Post: Aug 4, 2007 10:51am
by carlos
Death on Third Floor
Downstairs with my father and some of my siblings, but we suddenly realize that my mother and my oldest brother are not there. This strikes me as strange and dangerous, and so I run upstairs to the guest room on the third and top floor of the house. My father follo...
Views: 496   Replies: 3
Last Post: Aug 3, 2007 10:05am
by unclesirbobby
Follow Your Bliss-New Video
Follow Your Bliss Discovering Your Inner Calling Furthermore, we have not even to risk the adventure alone, for the heroes of all time have gone before us. The labyrinth is thoroughly known. We have only to follow the thread of the hero path, and where we w...
Views: 537   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 3, 2007 8:06am
by Gerard
Ash
Tiger attacking bear
So far I've recently had a few dreams with a tiger/ tigers in them. For some reason the last two dreams have continuously been on my mind. One-in which i vaguely remember- was seeing a tiger running or chasing after something but i'm not sure. I think i was a little...
Views: 417   Replies: 4
Last Post: Aug 1, 2007 9:03am
by Kathy
I found my husband (only he was a toddler) in a drawer in an old abandoned house.
I was in an old abandoned house with wooden floors. I was on the 3rd floor walking down a hall. I was searching the house for some reason with a group of people that either I do not know or cannot remember. The flooring abruptly ended, leaving a gap of about 5 or 6...
Views: 393   Replies: 5
Last Post: Jul 31, 2007 1:50pm
by Gerard
opposing boss
My boss, a few colleagues and I are having a meeting in the long table at the meeting hall. I am explaining my work, and my boss interrupted me twice yelling that he didn't expect I made changes to it. I started to feel stressed out, I couldn't even read out. When I...
Views: 405   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jul 31, 2007 8:14am
by Elona
16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

stats from 7-14-10 to the present