Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
House with lots of people
Hi everyone This is my first time Im posting a dream, so here is my dream. I dreamed I was in an unfamiliar house with lots and lots of unfamiliar people, from different age groups male and female. These people were divided into groups, in different rooms with...
Views: 763   Replies: 3
Last Post: Mar 23, 2007 8:47am
by Josey
objects
I dreamed of a gold crown with an upside down tear floating above it and beside the tear was a translucent circle above that was a curved diamond shape with a single drop of blood comming from the upper most point of the diamond.I am curious what these symbols might...
Views: 712   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 23, 2007 6:43am
by Kathy
Lucid Dreams
Hi. This isnt really about a dream interpretation. Last night I had about 4 dreams where I knew I was dreaming and could actually think in my dream and control what I did? Is this a lucid dream? When I was awake I would close my eyes and a second later I was dreaming...
Views: 772   Replies: 3
Last Post: Mar 22, 2007 3:51pm
by Pryzm
Dreams about killing people
I have had 3 dreams about killing people in the past week. Dream 1) I am going on a trip with a man, but i have a hunch or something and think that he is a murderer. I leave his car and wonder around an unknown city where i am picked up by a rich family where i live...
Views: 797   Replies: 5
Last Post: Mar 22, 2007 2:21am
by Nathan
fear of being killed
in my waking life i had some hard time, about two months, of going through very strange and mental changes, causedd by recent tests i had at gynecologist, where i had two tests- one was hiv, and the other one routine papsmear, where the first one was negative and the...
Views: 894   Replies: 8
Last Post: Mar 22, 2007 12:15am
by maya
Out to buy milk
In this dream me and my partner are sitting on the couch in our livingroom. We are kissing and are both very excited and all we want is to rip eachoters clothes off. There is only one problem. On the other couch his parents are sitting, watching TV. (they are much yo...
Views: 870   Replies: 5
Last Post: Mar 21, 2007 11:18am
by Inanna
clear fluid seeping from (vein) inner elbow
the setting is stony and subterrainian. i have a rag wrapped around my arm to catch the seepage of clear fluid from the vein on the inside of my right elbow, but it is continually in need of changing. there is a lovely, clean pink pig that i am fond of, a collapsible...
Views: 804   Replies: 3
Last Post: Mar 18, 2007 11:13pm
by Justin
Mom in younger days!
My mom passed away in 2005 and the other night is the first time I have dreamed about her. She was younger and at my home to celebrate my son's birthday. My son had invited alot of his friends and one of them by the name of David was in my son's room trying to stuff...
Views: 745   Replies: 2
Last Post: Mar 18, 2007 3:41pm
by connie
Recurring Dream an Invincible Foe
I have a recurring dream where I am running from an invincible foe. If you have ever seen the film "Predator" or "Terminator 2", the invincible foe is I am running from is the alien from Predator or the T-1000 from Terminator 2. I am curious what an interpretation...
Views: 785   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 18, 2007 6:26am
by Gerard
Dreams in times of personel distress
Since this is my first post allow me to give some back ground information. i have on several occasions had dreams that seemed to be more than just dreams. I dreamed that my mothers dog was going to die in her garage, and 3 days latter it happened. i have also dreamed...
Views: 904   Replies: 2
Last Post: Mar 17, 2007 6:41am
by Kathy
Jen
crucifiction
I had this dream about a year ago, but it has become an interesting conversation topic with my friends and I would be interested to hear what you think. And just to preface it, I was brough up in a strict Irish Roman Catholic family near Boston. It was church for m...
Views: 1016   Replies: 3
Last Post: Mar 17, 2007 5:15am
by Justin
picture of family
i am in a dark room and i cannot see anything. suddenly a photo of my family falls to the ground and i dont know how i can see it in the dark but i do. My family is dead in the picture. All of them are dead. do you kno wat it means or symbolises. i have only had this...
Views: 786   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 17, 2007 4:55am
by Justin
horror
it'a nightmare... i'am in a house and 2 zombie cats are trying to eat me - they started to bite me but i shaked them off and then one of them bite the other one and chop off her leg and start to eat it ... and then a woman came and helped me to put them on to a stick...
Views: 763   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 17, 2007 4:44am
by Justin
If You Posted A Dream On Friday Please Read
If you posted a dream on Friday please give me a day or two to give an interpretation. As you can see the traffic has been very heavy the past several days and there is a backlog of requests. I will give every dream attention, and an interpretation. If any contrib...
Views: 479   Replies: 2
Last Post: Mar 16, 2007 7:03pm
by Kathy
Rage at a school
Walking my girl in a school building to meet with some of her alumni. Strange since she never went to school. Walk into a room with rows of desks and women. Tell her I'll wait in the hall for her. I'm in the hall and I look to the right and see a pallet on a paller j...
Views: 820   Replies: 2
Last Post: Mar 16, 2007 6:13pm
by Gerard
Small boy
This is a dream I have had about 5 times during the last couple of weeks. I meet a little boy when I'm out. Sometimes I'm with my family and sometimes I'm alone. The boiy is probably about 6 or 7. He's a lovely boy, gentle but with a little sense of wickedness ab...
Views: 939   Replies: 4
Last Post: Mar 16, 2007 2:51pm
by Sandra Thomas
Triangles
Hello, Back again from a break in posting dreams. I missed this forum. Last night in the dream I was in a table with some young men, and was trying to arrange triangles (or draw? not sure) I listened to the conversation that was going on and then I started to a...
Views: 904   Replies: 4
Last Post: Mar 16, 2007 10:14am
by Elona
Dreaming ..death people ,and some other nightmare
My name is Elisabeth and I am study as a overseas student in Australia. I used to have nightmare from small age usually I dream death people , like families which was killed in many different circumstances and I can't do anything for them. Another dream which is qu...
Views: 1037   Replies: 5
Last Post: Mar 16, 2007 7:58am
by Gerard
fish-denstist-sea
I was dreaming a lot this night. I woke up 4 times, but in the morning I remembered only this few pictures. Nothing makes sense to me. I watched a scene where fish where jumping out of the water to eat fish that where in a container. My son (he was very little at...
Views: 985   Replies: 7
Last Post: Mar 16, 2007 7:32am
by Gerard
Joseph Campbell-YouTube Video
Here is a excerpt of Campbell's renowed video series The Power of Myth
Views: 387   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 15, 2007 3:35pm
by Gerard
Carl Jung Speak About Death-YouTube Video
For those who have never witnessed the great Carl Jung speak, here is a short video about his thoughts on death. Gerard
Views: 597   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 15, 2007 3:23pm
by Gerard
girls running up cobblestone steps
I had the weirdest dream the other night in which I was in this huge castle with lots of rooms and cobblestone steps that went up high in other rooms...there were like 5 floors. I started talking to this girl who said she was there to visit her deceased friend. I sai...
Views: 968   Replies: 5
Last Post: Mar 15, 2007 12:59pm
by connie
Rats!
It would be so helpful if you guys could tell me about this one. It was just so emotional I feel that it is very important. Thanks! This dream has kind of a black and white motif. Mostly black. I was accepted as the one of the few humans to a space school- high...
Views: 779   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 15, 2007 8:24am
by Gerard
My moms dream
Last year when we were on our way to Texas my mom had a dream. She actually had just woke up from it shortly before we arrived at her campsite. She had a dream that she saw my boyfriends father driving by in a yellowish/tan older ford thunderbird. He was waving and s...
Views: 425   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 15, 2007 7:44am
by Gerard
Death and serious injuries to family pets
Last year I dreamt that my cat came walking into the house with a broken leg, it was the rear left leg. I woke up immediately after the cat entered the house. Later that evening my boyfriend told me that he had a horrible dream about her also. It was very similar to...
Views: 905   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 15, 2007 7:32am
by Gerard
bizarre, but happy dreams
Well, I've been having this dream quite a bit. It always involves someone I'm infatuated with and myself being in the shower together. The first time was when I was in high school. I really liked this guy, and I had a dream that he was washing some suds off me...
Views: 741   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 15, 2007 6:55am
by Justin
white wolf
I AM SITTING IN A WOODEN CHAIR, IN FRONT OF A WINDOW,DRESSED IN A LONG NIGHT GOWN, BRUSHING MY HAIR AND LOOKING OUTSIDE AT THE TREE LINE(DARK, VERY TALL OLD PINES, WITH A FULL MOON HANGING LOW IN THE HORIZON, AND WHAT SEEMS LIKE A THOUSAND STARS OUT.) I THINK THE TIM...
Views: 924   Replies: 3
Last Post: Mar 15, 2007 6:51am
by Gerard
kat
flying
i dreamed that i was in a crowd of people all huddled in an out-door shelter of some kind, like a bus-stop with a roof. A woman pointed off to the right and said "look, a storm is coming". I looked and could see the huge black clouds heading our way. The woman said...
Views: 757   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 14, 2007 7:21am
by Gerard
My children getting killed/ranover or getting kidnapped
I'm always having dreams of my children running across the street and getting ran over or someone coming through their windows at night and taking them is this just a fear that i have or does it mean that it could come true.
Views: 940   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 14, 2007 7:11am
by Gerard
Jen
Hitler
Well, since I was here thought I would ask about another dream I had last week. I dreamed that I was a little girl about the age of 6 living in Germany during the time of Hitler's reign. I dreamed I was jewish, but somehow getting by and passing as a nazi. Hitler...
Views: 811   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 14, 2007 6:45am
by Gerard
Jen
feeling
Ok, this is probably going to sound very odd, but I have had this dream for as long as I can remember. At least since the age of 4. In the dream I don't actually see anything, somehow I have always had a vision of something small gringing against something very lar...
Views: 799   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 14, 2007 6:15am
by Gerard
Father shooting me and teeth falling out
There were more details to the dream but I cannot really recall all of them. Basically my dad shot me right under the ear where the jaw starts but I dont die them I am laying on the ground and I open my mouth. When I open my mouth the bullet is niched comfortably o...
Views: 902   Replies: 5
Last Post: Mar 13, 2007 9:50pm
by Tina
voice
It was a short dream. I suddenly had the physical feeling that I had lost my voice. There was no word coming out of me and I almost panicked. But I was wrong, my voice was strong like always. I was very concious about how dreadful it must be to loose one's voice for...
Views: 750   Replies: 2
Last Post: Mar 11, 2007 4:37pm
by iris
Buddha child in black pyramid mountain
In this dream I am climbing a stair carved out on the side of a black mountain, almost the shape and size of a large pyramid. The stair narrows as I climb, and not far from the top, I am rescued onto a wodden platform by a kind woman. There are a few people up there...
Views: 983   Replies: 4
Last Post: Mar 11, 2007 8:26am
by Anna
Getting Kidnapped
Hi Again. I would also like to share another dream that I had not that long ago. I am walking down a street around the corner from my house. Its night and I see a figure just up the road. I couldnt make out the figure but did not like it so I started to run and the...
Views: 791   Replies: 2
Last Post: Mar 11, 2007 7:25am
by Gerard
the murderous mother
Hello everyone, Since everyone here has always been so very helpful and your comments so very insightful, I come to you once more with a troublesome dream... I am working as a Medical Interpreter in a hospital. I am called to go to a room, but for some reason,...
Views: 758   Replies: 2
Last Post: Mar 11, 2007 7:18am
by Gerard
a new house
I live in a new house. actually it's not mine, somebody gave it to me for free. I still own my old house. I don't know my way around. I have my first guests. It's a couple I like very much. I serve them food, but I still have to look for it and it takes me some time....
Views: 891   Replies: 4
Last Post: Mar 11, 2007 1:51am
by iris
Study Uncovers Memory Aid: A Scent During Sleep
An interesting article in the NY Times that 'you' may wish to read. Study Uncovers Memory Aid: A Scent During Sleep Gerard
Views: 506   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 10, 2007 6:35am
by Gerard
the tree of life
hello, sorry i havn't contributed much lately,i have been and still am incapacitated with a back injury, i wanted to include this dream for comments,i meant to post it before i did my back in, the dream, i am in a desolate widerness with meryl streep,nothing for...
Views: 769   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 10, 2007 6:25am
by Gerard
Lost in a spook house
I had a dream I was moving into a house which was behind a resturant. When my family and I went into the house we thought it would be real small and it was, when we first walked in! Once we walked further into the house there were steps to go down and another living...
Views: 705   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 10, 2007 6:09am
by Gerard
Grandson
My grandson crawls into the bathroom, and there were big holes in the floor. I ran in to get him and he was gone. I ripped up the floor to try to find him but he was not there. A spirit in a black cloack and leather cap with no eyes took my hand to follow to what...
Views: 759   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 10, 2007 5:51am
by Gerard
A Stranger and A Tarantula
Yes! Yes! Yes! I actually dreamt of a tall dark stranger who lived in a castle. I was staying in the castle in one of the rooms. I was afraid to make noise because he would wake up and be anoyed by me. I was afraid he would ask me to leave his castle. A couple of n...
Views: 866   Replies: 3
Last Post: Mar 9, 2007 6:30am
by Gerard
My uncle randy that passed in november
ok in my dream i am in a house and there alot of people but i move to a room where it is quieter. i have a whiteboard or a chalkboard and i write hello who are you? and its uncle randy appears and for some reason i felt like i knew HE would write back and like i was...
Views: 1004   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 9, 2007 6:26am
by Gerard
may
My Collage
Hi Everyone, This morning I dreamt that it was my friend's birthday, and that a group of us including her boyfriend were making a birthday present for her, putting candy in a bag, and I was drawing a card. At the bottom I signed it with a smiley face drawing that...
Views: 960   Replies: 2
Last Post: Mar 9, 2007 5:06am
by may
walking
I'm crossing a road with somebody next to me. Behind me walks my husband and boyfriend (I had, when i was very young). I can hear them talking together. My husband askes my former boyfriend, why are you so fat? Thank you, Iris
Views: 762   Replies: 2
Last Post: Mar 9, 2007 4:09am
by iris
GJ
chewing gum
Does anyone know the meaning of too much chewing in the mouth then trying to pull it out, and it seems like it never ending???????????????
Views: 860   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 9, 2007 12:24am
by Justin
buddha
i whant to know the meaning of my dream... there was a giant buddha in the sky,he had his arms wide open and was greeting me
Views: 846   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 8, 2007 12:34pm
by Gerard
TAZ
mumified dead corpse in bath tub
had a dream that my brother was walking backwards out of the bathroom screaming, upon going to see what the noise was about i saw that there was a mummy like corpse wrapped in bandage from head to to0e lying in the bath tub resting its arms on the side. woke up grabb...
Views: 1013   Replies: 4
Last Post: Mar 7, 2007 5:15pm
by Kathy
child
so for the last little while I keep dreaming of being pregant, not only that but I know what I'm having, and it switches for being pregant to actually walking in the feilds with a daughter, she probly around 4 or so for the most part, and I see her as if she rea...
Views: 877   Replies: 3
Last Post: Mar 7, 2007 5:10pm
by Kathy
giving birth to cats?
For the last 2 mo. I have had this dream about cats.. The first time i actually gave birth to a cat that was black,and talked.He said he did'nt want to have a name. So I named him "no name" I taught him not to claw me when he jumpped into my arms.But I knew he was my...
Views: 891   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 7, 2007 6:54am
by Gerard
let me know please
I would like to know what bobcat's and leppereds mean or reprisent and i'm alwyas killing them and my husband is cheating on me in the same dream?
Views: 865   Replies: 2
Last Post: Mar 7, 2007 6:24am
by GJ
homosexual dreams & mother
hello, you'll have been great in the past, and this dream i had just keeps making me think about it, so any thoughts are helpful. I dreamt that I was watching a video on a couch, and my mother was farther down on the same couch. It came to a part of the movie...
Views: 798   Replies: 2
Last Post: Mar 7, 2007 12:49am
by justagirl
Long-shunned first cousin returns in troubling dream
Hello. I am new to this dream site. It looks like a very nice one, so I hope it's okay if I post one of the most powerful and troubling dreams I've had in a long time. However, I do dream long dreams that I remember almost every time I go to sleep. This one is...
Views: 1236   Replies: 8
Last Post: Mar 5, 2007 1:42pm
by Marian
Slaying Dragons and Spirituality
Slaying dragons has been my primary focus in the past few weeks {being preoccupied with my business} and at times I have wondered if I will lose any of those intuitive qualities that are so essential in my dream work. Those days that are so full of having to fulfill...
Views: 855   Replies: 3
Last Post: Mar 5, 2007 6:30am
by Gerard
Myth & Dream-The Hero With A Thousand Faces
To get a sense of Joseph Campbell's poetic creativity I want to direct you to a page I had created some years ago but had forgotten. The Hero With A Thousand FacesThe Cosmogonic Cycle This was Campbell's early claim to, written in 1949, and which be...
Views: 558   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 4, 2007 6:54pm
by Gerard
General question
I get about 9 hours sleep everynight and dream very vivid, colorful dreams that I remember every day. What does this indicate about me as a person? Thanks, Joe
Views: 464   Replies: 5
Last Post: Mar 3, 2007 7:51pm
by Justin
interpetation
my brother is late he died in 1983.i dreamt of him chasing me i was running and he couldn't catch me then we both ended in my mom's house but still he couldn't catch me, then we saw each other eye to eye then he said you i'm going to catch you you can call the polic...
Views: 1010   Replies: 2
Last Post: Mar 1, 2007 11:21pm
by Justin
deceased father enclosed in iron bars
In this dream i see my father (who has been dead for 26 years) laying on a hospital bed asleep - but it was inside a house, not the hospital. My mother, who is alive, was walking to another room changing her earrings. I then asked her what was going on. When I turne...
Views: 969   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 1, 2007 11:09pm
by Justin
dark progressive dreams
a few years ago i had what amounted to three consecutive dreams - the first night: i found myself in a very dark place only able to make out shadow edges - i could tell that everything was made of concrete - a stairway going up but i didn't follow it...at some point...
Views: 1016   Replies: 8
Last Post: Mar 1, 2007 5:42pm
by Gerard
Robed One's
In all my 58 years, this has been The Most powerful dream I've ever had. The dream occurred during October of 2001, exactly a month following 9-11. The dream: My guardian angel escorted me to a beautiful white marble temple in the round. I could not enter until...
Views: 900   Replies: 2
Last Post: Feb 28, 2007 7:10pm
by susan
struggling dream
I dreamed that there were huge, big fat fish after me and I had to keep fighting them off/pushing them away but they didn't let up. All night long, it seemed, I was fighting them off in the house. Shaped like seals but were fish??
Views: 768   Replies: 5
Last Post: Feb 28, 2007 7:42am
by Delsey
GJ
Large black Medevil horse
I was in a car driving along with my next door neighbour, we were going on to a property. and up a head was a Large Black Medevil looking horse, it was on it's hind legs, Seemed stressed out. we drove past and just missed the horse from hitting the car. My next door...
Views: 944   Replies: 4
Last Post: Feb 28, 2007 12:26am
by GJ
King, Queen, Merlin, Swords
I am watching a King and a Queen riding horses holding swords in their right hands. They both ride into a tar pit to retrive the body of a Merlin type figure of their own court. As they drag him from the tar pit, he comes to life and begins to exort them to war. Th...
Views: 828   Replies: 6
Last Post: Feb 26, 2007 7:03pm
by Kathy
deck moved
I come home from work and look out an upstairs window from the back of my house. I look down and see my patio table and chairs sitting in the mud where my patio used to be. There had also been wooden steps and decking on the back of the house too, but it is all gone....
Views: 1014   Replies: 9
Last Post: Feb 24, 2007 10:09am
by Peggy
dream girl
when i was 15 years old and on, i have a dream about girl. blindly i gave her a name. i cant remeber what we have talked about, but the places and her body language will be clear to me. in reality i saw the same girl as in my dream. not even single piece of dream was...
Views: 807   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 23, 2007 6:10pm
by Gerard
Creative Spirit
The primitive mind had a creative aspect. Simple tools that say so much, and possess such beauty These spear points, displayed by the Center for the Study of the First Americans, have been attributed to the ancient Clovis culture, {culture dated to about 13,...
Views: 541   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 23, 2007 5:54pm
by Gerard
spirits
hello all, this is my first time posting, but i am having some trouble with a dream that i had last night. I had a dream that a spirit was following me around, not a good spirit either. He would contstntly take things from me, but he never hurt me. But at one po...
Views: 754   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 23, 2007 5:00pm
by CBS
Message for Forum Contributors
Help is needed in addressing dream posts at the Forum. Because of requirements due to my work {I am a fence contractor in Tennessee} I will not be able to devote full efforts to dreamwork as I wish I could. Last year my son decided he wanted to go into the busines...
Views: 402   Replies: 5
Last Post: Feb 23, 2007 6:13am
by may
the cat-snake
hi, i have a few ideas as to what this dream refers to, but would like some objective views on it, the dream. i am trying to get in a good position to photograph, a beautiful silver grey coiled up serpent , as i am focusing ,it transforms into a cat, i was le...
Views: 2328   Replies: 6
Last Post: Feb 23, 2007 10:12am
by steve
mother
I lost my mother in Oct of 2006. Although the dreams are pleasant, I continue to dream of my mother. I wake up crying most of the time, because I realize when I wake that she is not here. My son has now started to have dreams. Valentine's Day was this past week....
Views: 893   Replies: 3
Last Post: Feb 23, 2007 6:00am
by may
Bec
driving blind
Hi guys, well here goes, this dream is re-occuring. I all of a sudden find myself behind the wheel of a car driving and it feels like my eyes are glued shut...no matter how hard i try i cant pry them open...i keep driving but dont hit anything...it gives me a feel...
Views: 958   Replies: 3
Last Post: Feb 23, 2007 5:48am
by may
Lucid Dream
Hi All, I know very little about lucid dreaming so I hope someone can offer some insight. A friend once told me that when you realize you're dreaming you should try to fly. Why this is useful, I don't know, but I've done that three or four times in lucid dreams...
Views: 855   Replies: 4
Last Post: Feb 19, 2007 11:39am
by Carlos
fear of darkness
Hi, last night I dreamt I had an illness, it was my fear of darkness. I can't recall everything clearly, or accurately but I think that when I would close my eyes, darkness would invite things, people and events that were not really there but made up only by me. Some...
Views: 966   Replies: 3
Last Post: Feb 19, 2007 7:37am
by steve
may
Jung: The Aryan Christ?
Hey there all, I read a shocking book at the University library and didn't have a chance to comment about it until now. Several months ago I came across a book by Richard Noll. He is a Ph.D in Clinical Psychology at Harvard and a permanent Resident Fellow at M.I....
Views: 776   Replies: 2
Last Post: Feb 19, 2007 7:22am
by steve
May
supportive hubby
Dream Fragment My husband is asking a girl who is standing with her boyfriend a question. He is trying to get information from her, about some practical matter, like the time the train will come or whatever. Then he senses he has been talking to her for two lon...
Views: 804   Replies: 3
Last Post: Feb 19, 2007 5:17am
by may
the spirit entity
hello, i had this awesome dream yesterday, i would be intersted what you make of it, in the living room of my house, i am trying to read some instructions on how to record something ,the paper these instructions are on is ripped from hand,by an invisible entity i...
Views: 866   Replies: 2
Last Post: Feb 18, 2007 4:31pm
by steve
dream
I am sitting in a convent chapel with 4 other young women. I have the bible open and am holding it in my hands. The novice mistress plays a song ( modern) and she wants everyone to dance. I sit down and watch them jive! I am very uncomfortable, not at ease to dan...
Views: 388   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 18, 2007 2:15pm
by Gerard
May
Escaping the Dream House
I'm in a familiar dream house I've dreamt of many times before. It reminds me a little bit of my mom's ex-best friends house we used to hang out when we were kids but it is totally different and a dream house. Usually I feel happy and exploring when I am here, di...
Views: 404   Replies: 2
Last Post: Feb 17, 2007 1:14pm
by May
dream with satanic symbols
Hi I had a strange dream. It started off with a friend being over. I saw a strange apparition of a man and I began screaming scaring my friend, thinking I was crazy. Then some woman outside my apartment door opened my mailslot and started taking pictures. They lef...
Views: 763   Replies: 5
Last Post: Feb 17, 2007 11:17am
by Dana
Characteristics of a Self-Actualizing Person
Characteristics of a Self-Actualizing Person By Dr. Richard Boyum Self-ActualizationTo develop or achieve one's full potential keep score for 16 questions on a separate sheet of paper. Listed below are a series of 16 characteristics of a self-actualizin...
Views: 424   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 16, 2007 4:54am
by Claire
Dream interpretation
i dreamt that there were three huge nests in the form of baskets filled with huge eggs and huge birds sitting in them. A few days ago I also dreamt that there was a spiral path downward lined with stones with beautiful patterns.
Views: 425   Replies: 2
Last Post: Feb 16, 2007 4:42am
by Claire
vampires/animus/anima
I had a dream, the other night, where there were lots of male vampires around me - I mean I was aware that they were 'getting people' but they didn't attack or bother me. For protection, I remember visualising or saying to myself in the dream "beautiful silver, spark...
Views: 459   Replies: 2
Last Post: Feb 16, 2007 4:36am
by Claire
Moo
rats and dog
I will post again. My husband kept dreaming of our dog that we had to put to sleep. Two nights ago he dreamt that our dog was talking to him in a humam voice saying that he (dog ) was sick on the inside, he also dreamt that rats was running under the cupboard in ou...
Views: 432   Replies: 3
Last Post: Feb 15, 2007 8:25am
by Moo
the bear again
hi all, i an struggling to understand what this bear is doing ,constantly appearing in my dreams, first i thought it was a mother/feminine symbol, then a symbol of a dangerous aspect of the unconscious as jung called it,to some sort of primal (native american)heal...
Views: 493   Replies: 10
Last Post: Feb 14, 2007 11:45am
by Claire
my new buddy the t-rex
hi, i think i amy be getting somewhere, this short dream came as a relief, i am being chased by a t-rex,i am running for my life, i can't do this anymore,out of breath, i stop, turn around, the t-rex puts his face right up to mine,i am shaking like a leaf,as yo...
Views: 424   Replies: 3
Last Post: Feb 14, 2007 11:43am
by Claire
I'M TRYING TO HELP, INDIAN DANCE, JASPER STAIRWAY & MINATURE GOLDEN KNIFE W/ MIN. GOLD STAKE
The dream I had went like this: I was at an outdoors event, I was sitting on a blanket, and there were people everywhere. I got up to socialize with the group about 4ft. away. - something happened to this lady's leg. I quickly went to look for something to help...
Views: 341   Replies: 5
Last Post: Feb 13, 2007 5:16pm
by Gerard
Moo
dreams
Hi there,I had a very weird dream. I dreamt a few nights ago that I ended up @ a party only to find out that someone I knew was there so I decided to stay for a bit. Everyone seems to be having a good time drinking and dancing. I decided it's time for me to leave but...
Views: 493   Replies: 6
Last Post: Feb 12, 2007 9:35am
by Moo
Dream of my eldest grandchild
I dreamt that myself and my grandaughter who is 8 were walking, talking and joking down a very long corridoor,like a hotel corridorr, rather shabby. I turned as I heard a noise and in the split second my grandaughter disappeared, I looked in various rooms, which were...
Views: 421   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 12, 2007 7:34am
by Gerard
snake in a tree
This is only part of the dream but the most scary! I was at a neighbours house (a real neighbour from my childhood, but he didnt look the same) I was helping put away the dishes, then his wife came home with a friend (they were all about 30yrs older than me, true in...
Views: 480   Replies: 7
Last Post: Feb 12, 2007 7:11am
by Gerard
Understanding Dreams
An excellent article from Wikipedia on the subject of Dreams. What aroused my attention was the part on 'The expectation fulfilment theory of dreams'. And although brief but accurate, the description of Jung's contribution to dreams. Here is the most on that top...
Views: 550   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 11, 2007 5:21pm
by Gerard
birth of a dead infant
i had a dream a wile back but it still bothers me, i had to have some spots removed off my cervix that night of the procedure i had a dream i was pregnant at the time only about 2 months, i was at the hospital and the doctors came and told me i was pregnant and i los...
Views: 526   Replies: 6
Last Post: Feb 11, 2007 3:03pm
by JENNIFER
blinking technique!
I had a form of lucid dream when I was younger, around the ages of 10 - 14. In the dream I would meet my mum, but then know she wasn't 'really' my mum and use lucid dreaming and 'blink' hard and move onto the next dream. This would then be going to speak to or see my...
Views: 459   Replies: 3
Last Post: Feb 10, 2007 10:34am
by Gerard
teeth
This is mainly an apology for not having been around for a while. It is all 'British Telecom's' fault for messing up my wireless broadband! Technical problems, beyond my control, I'm afraid! Anyway, I also had a short section from a dream, from the other night. Th...
Views: 466   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 10, 2007 6:39am
by Gerard
pregnancy and 6 snails
I had a dream where i was heavily pregnant. I thought that maybe the baby had died but i went to the doctor he turned the baby and said it was fine and healthy. Then he removed 6 eggs from my body (strange i know) and they were all different bright colours and turned...
Views: 490   Replies: 4
Last Post: Feb 10, 2007 6:19am
by Gerard
water,leeches
i was in an old house(unkown to me)my mother and her sisters not all of them were there the hose started flooding. so my mom and her sister went to a house behind the house in the woods i went to check on my mom in order to do this i had to go trough a buch of trees...
Views: 435   Replies: 2
Last Post: Feb 10, 2007 5:31am
by Claire
Understanding the Brain
I came a cross an interesting article this morning in the NY Times I wish to share. The article is A Small Part of the Brain, and Its Profound Effects. What this article does for me is help explain the organic processes of the brain. I am one who believes that any...
Views: 409   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 9, 2007 10:37pm
by Ojovathi Shankar
May
mistaken identity
hi all, i have a colleague who i feel uncomfortable with. Here is a dream about her. she walks into a classroom late, after we had all been complaining about her to a female teacher, and i was so satisfied that others didn't like her either. i complained that...
Views: 488   Replies: 6
Last Post: Feb 8, 2007 4:55am
by may
corpes
well i was sleeping with my recently deseaed girlfriend she was not alive and i knew it and i was holding her then i let go and she moved then i moved her in a knealing down postion in the middle of the bed then i woke up.
Views: 410   Replies: 2
Last Post: Feb 7, 2007 12:31pm
by jack
the floating head oracle
hello, i had this short dream the other night, i say short, but very powerful,enough to wake me up with a start at 3am in the morning, i have an idea as to what it refers to, but i would be grateful for any objective comments, the dream, i am being led to an or...
Views: 476   Replies: 2
Last Post: Feb 7, 2007 10:30am
by steve
shoes
My daughter and i were at the beach,on holiday with family,we had rented a couple of places together,so we could all stay on the beach together,beautiful place,but it was a litttle cliffy,not bad it was a short jont down to the water,at first the waves were big,and t...
Views: 336   Replies: 3
Last Post: Feb 7, 2007 9:34am
by Angelique
cancer
My father just recently died of cancer and now in my dream I have cancer. I was more upset with spending our money for treatment and not leaving it for my family than the cancer.
Views: 335   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 7, 2007 6:00am
by Gerard
snake
My husband and I were sitting on the lounge and a skinny long snake light in colour started slithering around my husband. I told him to kill it but he didn't it went and hid underneath a white swan which was sitting on the ground (not in water). I told my husband tha...
Views: 348   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 7, 2007 5:56am
by Gerard
confusing and strange dreams
Today I had a very strange dream that I'm confused about. It starts out that I'm sitting in the living room of a childhood house with my mother and a random African American guy I barely knew. I have never seen him before in real life and I'm caucasian if that makes...
Views: 435   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 6, 2007 7:33am
by Gerard
Depressing Dreams--Is it just me?
Once in a while, about every month or so, I get these really depressing dreams that are about people and places I've never met or been to before. I wake up crying or really depressed and hopeless. Anybody else have this? Anyone have any ideas what's wrong with m...
Views: 609   Replies: 4
Last Post: Feb 6, 2007 6:00am
by Gerard
sex dream with feathers
I dreamt I was in a swimming pool and I was giving lessons to a bunch of female friends. I was showing them how to give a perfect head job. A queue of very nice looking young blokes lined up on the side of the pool and as I demonstrated I showed my friends how each m...
Views: 443   Replies: 4
Last Post: Feb 6, 2007 3:23am
by maria
the light
I had a dream about 2 months ago that I don't understand, my parents say it was a spirtaull dream,so what do you think: all of a sudden I'm walking into a bright area I look around and see trees, bushes and flowers, every time I touch one of these a flower blooms an...
Views: 390   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 5, 2007 1:23pm
by Gerard
foalting or drowning or flying
well,as you guys have surely seen the way im used to talk,now i`d like to talk abt the most important dream of my life......the first time i saw it,i wasnt asleep, or awake.......maybe sth between......i was in a bus,going to my home that suddenly the whole scene app...
Views: 395   Replies: 2
Last Post: Feb 5, 2007 4:16am
by mohammad reza
5 point star&seeing smell
I was alone and feeling my awkward unfitting in self- but not to worried about it. I was showing some one else how to join a party. I went and sat near a group of people, that were sitting on bales of hay. We were all on the ground floor of a building and it was qui...
Views: 578   Replies: 21
Last Post: Feb 4, 2007 4:40pm
by Nicola
foalting or drowning or flying
well,as you guys have surely seen the way im used to talk,now i`d like to talk abt the most important dream of my life......the first time i saw it,i wasnt asleep, or awaken.......maybe sth between......i was in a bus,going to my home that suddenly the whole scene ap...
Views: 516   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 4, 2007 3:13am
by mohammad reza
Doughnut
Hi. Okay I looked up what doughnut might mean, and I seen that it was a representation of a persons self. In this dream I had bough chocolate doughnuts, and I was eating them, but there was apple cinnamon in the middle, which was a surprise and I was really ups...
Views: 420   Replies: 3
Last Post: Feb 3, 2007 1:52pm
by Gerard
joseph campbell
hi, for anyone who may be interested , on google video uk,the hero journey,a 57min documentary,on joseph campbells life and work, regards steve.
Views: 487   Replies: 2
Last Post: Feb 3, 2007 1:46pm
by Gerard
self realization
the last dream i had,which was very clear to me......i remember i was walking in a street,suddenly i was attracted to go to a building in the right side of me.....it was a kind of club and people were dancing in one of the rooms.....in the next room there was a semin...
Views: 550   Replies: 9
Last Post: Feb 2, 2007 10:04am
by mohammad reza
Vivid Dream of A Former Lover
I was lying down having a short nap at about 12 noon, just before going to work in the afternoon, two days ago on Tuesday, 30 January. I dreamt I was driving down this one-way road, and there was this car coming towards me from the opposite direction, obviousl...
Views: 457   Replies: 3
Last Post: Feb 2, 2007 7:10am
by Gerard
Ro
Stressing about getting Pregnant.
My husband and I have been having problems getting pregnant and we will be going through the in-vitro process soon. Needless to say we’ve been stressed over this - even so hard to focus on prayer. One night, I recall praying myself to sleep. In my dream I...
Views: 352   Replies: 2
Last Post: Feb 1, 2007 9:06am
by Ro
SAND
As I have been digging to uncover layers,which most of you reconize in my dreams as of late.Some things i can not find meaning for? Lawnmower,manacure,ect.. But i still get the just of the dream.This has been the most bennifcial site for me ever,in the quest for ans...
Views: 444   Replies: 6
Last Post: Jan 31, 2007 10:14am
by Angelique
To Gerard
Hi Thanks for this site and the obvious dedication you have to it! I was just reading your reply to the topic about the shadow, and something you said about us not being able to understand the origins of the universe struck me. It seems to me that we have many ways o...
Views: 449   Replies: 5
Last Post: Jan 31, 2007 7:09am
by Gerard
rat in the kitchen
I go to my ex-boyfriends house. In the dream he lives with his dad and a younger boy who is about 12 or younger. (In waking life he lives with his brother and sister). The house is a small, cramped flat in a high rise apartment (like his second brother's place actual...
Views: 433   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jan 31, 2007 6:07am
by Gerard
singing
Cant remember all of the dream, but can remember teaching a class a singing lesson. I was using a CD from a band called 'star sailor' and it was all very angelic, calm, lovely atmosphere etc I remember looking next door and seeing the head of the school. But it wasn...
Views: 449   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jan 29, 2007 3:27pm
by Claire
Death of My dog
In this Dream I am watching my dog get put to sleep. What's really weird is that I am holdong him and the lower half of his body is wrapped in plastic wrap and you can tell he is in pain , but the veterinarian does not want to do anything, she is telling me that it i...
Views: 453   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 29, 2007 6:07am
by Gerard
I believe this dream has significance
It started out with a bunch of people whom I do not know in reality. All of us were in and around a house and backyard. There was an old man and a sharp dressed looking "hot-shot" young man who did not get alomg. The young man had a bruise on his face from the old gu...
Views: 489   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jan 28, 2007 7:07am
by Gerard
vampires and the devil!
Came out of this dream feeling quite pleased with all the tasty metaphors! Start of the dream was quite different to the end part, not sure if they are about the same topic. I was on my journey home (?from work). Had to change trains for the last leg of the journey...
Views: 414   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jan 27, 2007 3:04pm
by Gerard
Shadow aspect discussion
I seriously question Jung’s assignment of shadow gender. Shadow as the dark side of the Psyche often projected outward. If each aspect of Self, animus, anima, mana, etc contains and has potentiality of both light and dark, positive and negative why would Psych...
Views: 443   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jan 27, 2007 12:40pm
by Kathy
Seasonal Affective Disorder - "Winter" Depression
For most of us the winter months are at best 'depressing'. But for many it is really depressing. This article explains the Seasonal Affect Disorder. It is real and treatable. Seasonal Affective Disorder - "Winter" Depression Gerard
Views: 429   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jan 26, 2007 4:01pm
by Claire
my head in a jar
UMMM,my head was in a old water cooler glass jar,you know like the ones we have now but are plastic,and everyone was around talking to me w/this see through glass that covered me down to my neck????? Then the dream switches to my business partner and I,are somew...
Views: 462   Replies: 7
Last Post: Jan 26, 2007 2:10pm
by Claire
meeting odin and freya ,a puzzle,
hi, i am hoping that someone could help solve a bit of a riddle within this dream, the dream, i am in viking like village,daily life is going on,it is sunny, a cart goes by from left to right ,on it are various goddesses,i wave at one and smile,she reciprocates t...
Views: 474   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jan 26, 2007 2:07pm
by steve
Self-Image
Hello, this is my first time writing about a dream and I thank you in advance for your response. I have never been able to se my self in my dreams not in even in a mirror, but lately I did I saw myself in a mirror and I was fixing my hair that by the way was a dif...
Views: 491   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 25, 2007 3:36pm
by Gerard
Asbestos
I did try and study the meaning of this dream,But think theres more to it.I could not find a meaning for some of the things that stuck out. The begining of this dream starts out with this guy talking to hundreads of people on a poduim.Kinda like Hitler,But not h...
Views: 402   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 25, 2007 10:51am
by Angelique
day dreams
cant remember my dreams much lately, so thought i would ask a question while i am waiting for them to come back! What do others think about day dreams? sometimes i think they must be more connected to the unconscious than waking counsciousness. They seem to be someth...
Views: 367   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jan 24, 2007 9:16pm
by edwina
Skiing
I have been trying to figure out what skiing symbolizes in a dream. I was dreaming that I went skiing with a bunch of people and I am telling them that the first hill always scares me but I take wide turns and I make it down (which is how I truly feel). I also say th...
Views: 409   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jan 23, 2007 1:53pm
by Gerard
sword and grail.
hi, in light of recent dreams i have had,and the ongoing theme,i wanted to include this latest dream for comments, for those who have managed to read the article on the sword and grail ,the forgotten archetype,i would be glad of your thoughts, you will have to tak...
Views: 561   Replies: 6
Last Post: Jan 23, 2007 8:25am
by steve
what's going on?
I keep having this dream that my husband is cheating on me. He doesn't even try to hide it from me. He'll walk into the room I'm in lay on the bed with this strange girl and kiss her and cuddle her. Then eventually he makes love to her. Why am I haveing this dream. I...
Views: 385   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jan 22, 2007 2:49pm
by Casey
not sure/this one stupped me
okay for a while now i have been tring to intergrate concious w/unconcious...I have lots of dreams of houses and never been able to go in rooms to scared and its really really scary untill just recently,now iam able to go into most rooms....hear is the dream.....Iam...
Views: 453   Replies: 14
Last Post: Jan 22, 2007 10:10am
by angelique
Creative Block
I am having one of those creative blocks. The past couple of days my intuitive insights have failed me. Helena, Aleksandra and angelique's posts have been very difficult to read, more so than usual. I look at recent events in my life and I see many reasons for this....
Views: 435   Replies: 6
Last Post: Jan 21, 2007 3:14pm
by Gerard
just gardening?
This was the last part of a dream, with many other things in it, but I can only remember this last part. It may well be just a left over processing part from the day as is related to very day-to day events or things that I am trying to find out about gardening etc....
Views: 441   Replies: 14
Last Post: Jan 21, 2007 2:41pm
by Claire
May
makeup
I dreamed that my mom lived in an another country for thirty years after leaving her own country, then got rid of all of her possessions and moved to another country. She was lonely. I was looking at all of her stuff, jewellery, makeup, she had beautiful colors an...
Views: 445   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jan 21, 2007 2:28pm
by steve
Understanding Archetypes-The Mother Archetype
Excellent article you may want to read discussing the Mother archetype in myth. The author discusses the emotional and psychological patterns associated with the archetypes. Very informative especially if you are female. The Mother Archetype Gerard
Views: 406   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jan 21, 2007 8:39am
by Claire
the grail and the sword,restoring the forgotten archetype.
for those who may be interested, something of interest i found with regards to the grail myth, the grail archetype itself ,seems to be the object, people are attracted to, this article explains the forgotten archetypes that surround the myth,that are just as import...
Views: 455   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jan 21, 2007 8:32am
by Claire
Dream
I had a dream with a guy that I knew 5 months ago in messenger and i saw him the other day but the thing is that i had a dream where i was walking with him and talking and holding his hand what does it mean?
Last Post: Jan 21, 2007 6:22am
by steve
tiger & snake
I'm in my room . I'm watching a snake & a young tiger - sleeping . The snake is a present from my mother and the snake seems young and tired. The tiger wants to play - he is bored and he starts to push the snake like he is playing with her . The snake doesn't wa...
Views: 576   Replies: 9
Last Post: Jan 21, 2007 5:52am
by Gerard
A really wierd dream that I had nearly a year ago but can not forget.
I sometimes have very vivid dreams and I usually can remember the main points the next day but this particular dream has stuck with me for nearly a year. In the dream I was with a small group of people (although I only knew a few in real life felt like all were my f...
Views: 434   Replies: 5
Last Post: Jan 20, 2007 2:58pm
by Gerard
YouTube Dream Video
Found a video at YouTube about dream interpretation that I would like some feedback. Besides the interpretation of the one dream I specifically would like to know is the impressions of John Paul Jackson. Warning: do not google John Paul Johnson. It may give it away...
Views: 624   Replies: 16
Last Post: Jan 20, 2007 7:25am
by Gerard
bad dream
I am on a sort of vacation with my mom, and my two brothers. We are staying at a house but i am angry with my family and i want to leave. I keep telling my mom that i am going to run away and never come back but i do not get much of a reaction out of her from that. I...
Views: 518   Replies: 9
Last Post: Jan 20, 2007 6:53am
by Gerard
Archetypes
Archetypes Self-portraits of the instincts. The instinctive forces and instinctive strategies or ways of behaving. 'Archetypal images' are the symbols through which these instinctive things show themselves in dreams. Archetypal images include symbols that occur...
Last Post: Jan 19, 2007 8:10pm
by Gerard
A dream that is with me and has been really haunted me for days!
Why would I dream about two different countries fighting with two different religions and I am feeling all the pain from being shot but, its not me being shot it is all the people from the other country shooting them. They are lined up in a line to be shot but, I can...
Views: 458   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 19, 2007 6:33am
by Gerard
the gauntlet
i would be grateful for any comments on this dream, mainly for some sort of confirmation of my own thoughts, but as is my trait i do tend to miss the obvious, the dream, i am given a choice of 2 paths,indicated by ancient symbols on the grass, the one to the lef...
Views: 469   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jan 19, 2007 4:37am
by steve
the fisher king
hi, i have been studying the various versions of the fisher king story,namely the origin of his wound, and trying to compare these with the psychological wounds we feel , the version that has had special interest for me, is the one in which, the fisher king burns...
Views: 466   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 18, 2007 6:22pm
by Kathy
doggie dreams! - requested from Molly the whippet!
I know my dog dreams - she chases things in her sleep, growls, paws move, eyes roll up and side to side - sometimes with her eyes half open and has muscle spasms. This is not as some people would say ' my projection of 'humaness' on her, but observed biological behav...
Views: 517   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jan 16, 2007 3:45pm
by steve
The Ocean is a Monster??
Yet another dream..I have always had very vivid and strange dreams and love that a friend of mine found this site for me to help me understand them. I had a dream last nite about being in a tropical area with my boyfriend and we decided to go down to the beach and g...
Views: 476   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jan 15, 2007 9:12pm
by Kathy
the bear is in.
hi , for a while now i have been plagued by a ferocious bear in my dreams, it has become less frightening as the months have gone by,the last dream i had was of it trying to break down my door,a native american indian appears and tells me to let it in as it wants...
Views: 482   Replies: 12
Last Post: Jan 15, 2007 1:29pm
by steve
Fire Dream
I had a strange dream the other night and have been having it since all through the day..Its like it haunts me..Its been 4 nights since it happened and i keep thinking about it..In my dream i woke up and saw that my boyfriend and puppy werent in the bed with me so i...
Views: 602   Replies: 6
Last Post: Jan 14, 2007 7:37pm
by Curious
19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28

stats from 7-14-10 to the present