Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
plane crash
i recently had a dream that i was in large building w/ many people, including my parents. for some reason i knew that a plane was going to crash into this building and i had to try to save my parents. everytime the plane crashed i had to start over and try to save my...
Views: 537   Replies: 2
Last Post: May 21, 2006 9:45pm
by Kathy
May
Four Breasts
There's a group of friends parked in a car outside my parent's house. I'm getting dressed to go to the mall with them. One of them rings the doorbell. She hands me dirty dishes, as my sister darts into the house. I'm so embarrassed by the dirty dishes and call ou...
Views: 615   Replies: 7
Last Post: May 20, 2006 10:54pm
by May
jan
lost dog
I have had a recurring dream for months now, that I am out with my big beloved mastiff, then realize he is gone (lost). I search for him and call him. I wake up in a state of panic, and screaming his name (still calling him). He is six years old, healthy, and not lik...
Views: 636   Replies: 12
Last Post: May 20, 2006 6:23am
by May
Views: 513   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 20, 2006 6:10am
by May
help dream interpretation
Pls help to interpret the following dream: I was in a nice green area, with my husband. Suddenly a terrible wind started. I hanged myself to some column and the wind was making my body "fly". Despite the fact that was a very strong wind, I was comfortable but wonderi...
Views: 393   Replies: 3
Last Post: May 19, 2006 4:00pm
by CBS
May
repeating theme of eternal seas and stone structures/buildings andfour…Ears, Breasts, Rams
Dream fragments repeating theme of eternal seas and stone structures/buildings (and doubling things to make four…Ears, Breasts… Hi everybody, I have had several themes of never ending seas that continue on towards infinity where they begin at borde...
Views: 474   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 17, 2006 11:16pm
by May
May
Great website on dream analysis
Hi everybody! I just found a fabulous site about dream analysis. Hope you all have an opportunity to check it out. http://www.sleeps.com/analysis.html Best, May
Views: 645   Replies: 6
Last Post: May 17, 2006 9:58pm
by May
Dead man under my boat
Hey there. I am in a difficult situation that is pulling me in many directions. I had a dream last night that was trying to tell me something, but of course, I need some help with the interpretation. The dream: I was in a boat with the man that I love but can neve...
Views: 600   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 17, 2006 5:31pm
by CBS
...maybe it's something I am hearing
Recently I had a dream about my ears... I dreamed I was looking in the mirror and noticed that my ears were all pimply and bumpy and red and irratated. I looked on in horror/fascination as my ears seemed to become more bumpy and grotesque. Once I decided I had...
Views: 470   Replies: 3
Last Post: May 17, 2006 8:01am
by Katchi
Blue lion?
For almost a year I've been having this dream where I turn into this lion warrior. Almost always blue, with a spear or naginata, and I can never win a fight or prtect people. It's sort of an upsetting dream seeing as it involves my close friends and family members, b...
Views: 584   Replies: 4
Last Post: May 16, 2006 11:00pm
by Bronwen
snake
It was a month ago that i had this recurring dreams about snake.... The first time i dreamt about it was my daughter & I was looking & playing with the fishes(orange in color) in the aquarium when suddenly a brown snake came down from a tree infront of us. The sna...
Views: 347   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 16, 2006 6:36pm
by Justin
swords and guns
It was very vivid, but I'm losing the details. I had to fight a giant and his three (normal sized) sons with a katana. I won easily, but the son's followed me into a toystore and we continued to fight. My sword slowly turning into a toy, as did there's and I disc...
Views: 599   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 16, 2006 1:59pm
by Bronwen
My younger sister funeral
Hi Gerard, I have dream about my younger sister pass away. i was beside her, and she was talking to me, telling me to take it easy, it's ok, it's part of life. And i told her that, we are not going to meet again, even after i m dead, cos she's of a different relig...
Views: 391   Replies: 2
Last Post: May 16, 2006 6:35am
by Celine
May
Mom, Mechanics class, bony old lady, cold husband, ancestral home, cancer survivor autobiography
Hi, am sooo sorry for posting so many dreams but if I don't do something about them I feel they will take up so much energy and become even more long and complex. I'm riding in a taxi with a female friend. Both of us are in the back seat. We get out. I was sitti...
Views: 528   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 15, 2006 11:42pm
by May
May
Sister, Famous actor, Abyss, dog
I'm sitting in a bar - a female bar tender is asking me about my relationship with my sister. She is telling me my sister hates me so much, she's wondering what I did to her for her to hate me so much. She's telling me how much my sister hates me. I'm sud...
Views: 424   Replies: 2
Last Post: May 15, 2006 6:15am
by May
May
Long dream
It is daytime. A lot is going on here. There is a place, its a living room with a long narrow curvy hallway leading to a very small narrow bathroom. Its my most recent exboyfriend's apartment/town. (Not the ex I wrote about before, that was a long time ago.) I'm...
Views: 472   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 15, 2006 5:21am
by May
cockroach in foods
i drean that theres five variety of food in a bowl it was in the table near the curtain and each bowl has a cockroach in it...was does it mean? is it bad dreams? does it signifies my emotional and spiritual emotions? if not what does it mean? because lately i am b...
Views: 377   Replies: 2
Last Post: May 14, 2006 8:59pm
by meow
Bee
green room, dog head, abandoned child
I will take this very slow as I have never posted a dream on the Internet and am a little weary. Before I get to the dream(s) that I am most immediately concerned with I will start with a couple that I have wondered about since I was a child. Before I go on, I will t...
Views: 384   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 14, 2006 2:50am
by Justin
Military academy failure
hello! in this particular dream I had applied to join the military force. they accepted me for the test, even though they usually didn't accept any women. curiously, I failed for being a woman. but they let me keep the uniform. then one of the sargents said: "you ne...
Views: 366   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 13, 2006 7:44am
by Kathy
Spiders
Hi Forum, It's been a long while since I've been here, but today I had a very clear dream while napping and could use some perspective. Meanwhile, I've read some of the spider posts and looked up color symbology....the dream: I walk up to what appears a bass...
Views: 477   Replies: 4
Last Post: May 12, 2006 8:55pm
by Shelly
This story is about a recurring dream a widowed friend of mine has struggled with.
The Empty Well The lofty walls of a large well loom about and above me as my spirit unfolds into dream. Smooth as marble, they disappear into desolate darkness above, where ebon clouds enshroud the sky. Icy wind benumbs my face and the night is too black for me...
Views: 418   Replies: 2
Last Post: May 12, 2006 9:16am
by Pryzm
The Little Hidden Door
"The dream is a little hidden door in the innermost and most secret recesses of the soul, opening into that cosmic night which was psyche long before there was any ego consciousness, and which will remain psyche no...
Views: 597   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 10, 2006 7:17pm
by Gerard
disturbing
I have had a really disturbing dream, which woke me up at night. I dreamt of a young couple, who were musicians playing in the same band. They were downstairs somewhere in a basement perhaps, talking They were alone. The girl had a masculine look about her face. Sh...
Views: 558   Replies: 6
Last Post: May 9, 2006 8:21pm
by May
dead friend driving
I had a dream that i was shopping and my friend drove by me and parked a car. I went over to her told her how good she looked and was amazed she was driving. She showed me her leg, which had been swollen, was a normal size. When I tried to get in hte car with her she...
Views: 421   Replies: 6
Last Post: May 9, 2006 8:10pm
by May
red and black precious stones
Hi everyone, just a quick question: I dreamt of precious stones, I am not sure what type but I was doing some type of necklace for myself, and I was in the shop, buying black and red stones. I was putting and cutting the stones myself to create the necklace, the...
Views: 568   Replies: 2
Last Post: May 9, 2006 5:06pm
by Kathy
re: dead friend driving
To JC my best friend died over a year ago hence the title. Her leg was swollen twice the normal size,dispite me trying to get her to have it checked out. I usually drove her where she needed to go as she had no license. In previous dreams I had of her she's in her ro...
Views: 522   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 9, 2006 3:18am
by Justin
lighthouse, jellyfish and mother
Hi, A dream I had a few nights ago, which seems quite symbolic. It may describe something about my relationship with my mother, I am not sure. But, i dreamt it was a sunny day, perhaps no clouds in the sky. There's a sea or an ocean, yet it is not very deep, perh...
Views: 787   Replies: 3
Last Post: May 8, 2006 9:55pm
by May
reflecting conflict?
Hi Gerard, lately I feel like I'm in conflict with myself. I take everything so personally, and tend to cry often. I hate myself for it, but it seems like I can't change it. The dream I had last night was of me and another girl, someone I didn't know. We were toge...
Views: 581   Replies: 6
Last Post: May 8, 2006 9:47pm
by May
white spider
Hello I had this dream today, early morning, I think it lasted only few minutes, it was quite strange. I remember seeing beautiful birds, perhaps small parrots, colourful. I think I and others wanted to capture these birds. I remember seeing big cages with bi...
Views: 561   Replies: 7
Last Post: May 8, 2006 9:30pm
by May
mel
strange happenings at an amusement park
I was dreaming that I was some kind of host at an amusement park, and I was walking around the park with some important client. I stopped when I noticed a middle-aged couple near the roller coaster crying hysterically. I asked them what was wrong, and they showed me...
Views: 466   Replies: 3
Last Post: May 8, 2006 9:19pm
by mel
spiders
Hi, I had a disturbing dream last night which woke me up in the middle of the night. I seemed to be alone, walking when I ended up in building, could have been a pub. I went to a room, which was very dirty and quiet empty, and relatively dark. Opposite the room was a...
Views: 581   Replies: 3
Last Post: May 8, 2006 9:01pm
by May
baby dream
i had dream where i was visiting my friends's mother's house, and there was an extremely small baby lying in the floor, that i assumed was napping. All of a sudden, I was leading a class of kids to recess and we played for a while. Then I was back in the home, and th...
Views: 432   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 8, 2006 6:30pm
by May
dream of house with dirt floors
I have a recurring dream that I live in a house with dirt or sand floors. The house is fully furnished, decorated and well appointed but the floor is always dirt or sand or hardwood that is old and severly damaged. This dream theme occurs enough that it has my curi...
Views: 478   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 7, 2006 8:44pm
by Gerard
M
Constellations, Shakespeare and James Joyce
In my dream I am looking at the constellations at night with a man I've known on-line for about 2 years but have never seen or met in person. We were becoming more and more romantically attracted, but since I'm married we agreed to stop being in contact a little ove...
Views: 652   Replies: 6
Last Post: May 7, 2006 2:27pm
by M
baby in the oven
Hi there, In that weird dream I saw my good friend Katy, the mother of two, the youngest just born, next to the changing table. That table on its right had 3 drawers. The top one seemed to be an oven. When Katy opened it there was a baby like looking baby... but in...
Views: 532   Replies: 2
Last Post: May 7, 2006 1:00pm
by Olivia
nothing to wear
Always the same thing.....trying to get somewhere but I don't have the correct clothing. Last night it was my Mother's funeral. I missed the funeral because I didnt have the proper clothes to wear. Some didnt fit... some articles were missing. When I did get to th...
Views: 426   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 7, 2006 11:49am
by Kathy
Eva
4 years old daughters dream
Hi everyone, My 4 years old daughter woke up one night crying and very frightned. I knew she had a nightmare but when I asked her what was wrong she didn't want to talk she was just holding me very tight and eventualy fell asleep again. it wasnt until later days...
Views: 541   Replies: 3
Last Post: May 7, 2006 11:14am
by Kathy
Evil Beings Chasing Me
Hello all: I had this dream last Thursday and it is still bothering me a little bit. When the dream begins, I beleive I'm in an office building. I use a telephone in the hallway to call someone, and I tell him to send the elevator up. The elevator arrives a...
Views: 537   Replies: 3
Last Post: May 7, 2006 6:47am
by Kathy
Bees and Flys
I had this dream where there was Bees hugh on the Toy room of my children. I had to kill them because the children were afraid of them . Then the room was filled with flys. This Is a new dream and I could not figure it out. What does this mean .
Views: 338   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 7, 2006 5:27am
by Justin
Teeth/Ethnic Market
Last night I had a dream that my teeth had moved; they had spread out, and it appeared that I had too much room in my mouth and not enough teeth. When I tried to move them back into place, the two front teeth did not fit together (the tooth on the right was shaped in...
Views: 656   Replies: 6
Last Post: May 7, 2006 5:03am
by Justin
May
Husband's Family
My husband is the younger brother of one of my ex boyfriends and takes on his middle name. (The middle name of the ex.) I realize in the dream that means that my current husband's mother and father are my exes mother and father and have the same psychological and pe...
Views: 585   Replies: 3
Last Post: May 6, 2006 9:45pm
by May
May
Divine oneness, rose-pine tree, buried treasure, dying earth, groceries and abandoning husband
I'm at a friend's house. He is very, very religious and in real life is considered a true spiritual teacher/leader. He is washing my laundry, has already put it in his washing machine and its turning as he tells me this and I'm so happy. He's lying on his side on th...
Views: 621   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 6, 2006 9:15pm
by May
dream forum absence
hi all, my meagre input to the forum will be on hold for a while, i have a lot of work on this time of year, which needs my undivided attention. i hope to be back as soon as possible, regards steve.
Views: 568   Replies: 2
Last Post: May 6, 2006 9:00pm
by May
May
OFF FORUM FOR AWHILE AND MANY THANKS
Hi all, In the next few months I will be away from the Dream Forum. I will not be able to stay in touch with the Dream Forum for this time. I just want to thank everyone for your incredibly helpful insights. Please know you are much appreciated and as soon as...
Views: 592   Replies: 4
Last Post: May 6, 2006 8:23pm
by May
dream of solar eclipse
Never in my life have I seen a solar eclipse. I don't think I ever saw one on TV either, but last night I saw the most beautiful solar eclipse in my dream. I was running at a racing track with orange dirt and suddenly I saw the solar eclipse. I remember being ecs...
Views: 551   Replies: 5
Last Post: May 5, 2006 4:17am
by steve
lucid dreaming...again
well here's another dream, I tell you for the past 3-5 nights I have had at least one VERY vivid dream that I've been waking up to and writing down, obviously something needs to be processed in my waking life!! Here it is: It started, at least that I remember, my h...
Views: 490   Replies: 2
Last Post: May 3, 2006 7:05am
by Justin
disconcerning
I had a dream last night that wasn't that disturbing until I looked in a dream dictionary to find the meaning, please help interpret. I was at a place with old friends, more like acquaintances that I used to know in high school. I noticed that one guy that I used to...
Views: 573   Replies: 4
Last Post: Apr 30, 2006 8:44am
by Lisa
Train / Conductor
Hello all, Last night's dream: I am sitting on a passenger train. There are a few other people (maybe 2 or 3) sitting with me in a private cabin. The train begins to move very slowly and then stops, barely reaching 5mph. The starting and stopping happens a co...
Views: 572   Replies: 2
Last Post: Apr 27, 2006 9:37pm
by drshell
dream phoenix
I dreamt I was a phoenix flying through a cave full of tunnels and rivers of both lava and water. I was being chased or followed by liquid metal balls. I think we were playing a game. I would swoop down to the water and dip my feet in. The water that was scooped...
Views: 554   Replies: 1
Last Post: Apr 27, 2006 6:01am
by Kathy
Z
Dream Interpretation
My left arm was wrapped with a little yellow snake around my forearm, as I looked at the snake it first appeared nice, then suddenly it bit the top of my hand in the center and ripped my skin open making a small circle. As I tried to shake it off, it bit me again, n...
Views: 527   Replies: 2
Last Post: Apr 26, 2006 4:16pm
by CBS
aliens
The other night when I went to sleep I awoke like I was stunned or something. I dreamt that I was walking my dog and was going up this hill and as soon as I got on the other side, this spaceship came right at me. It had like a humming noise and I started to run and m...
Views: 430   Replies: 3
Last Post: Apr 24, 2006 5:38pm
by Connie P.
Farewell, Coins, Art is Suffering, Cleansing
Hi All, A dream from 3/23 with an example of how examining personal (waking) and Psyche (unconscious) connections to characters in a dream can facilitate dream interpretation. Looking at waking aspects/traits and inner connections to the characters before interpret...
Views: 578   Replies: 1
Last Post: Apr 23, 2006 3:10pm
by Gerard
big colors and shapes- CRAZINESS!!
I have been expierencing re-occuring dreams where I'm trying to find my way around huge stores- grocery stores, k-mart type stores, toys r us type stores. Most of the time the stores are selling big objects- overstuffed bean bags, bicycles ect. Also, all the color...
Views: 499   Replies: 1
Last Post: Apr 23, 2006 8:36am
by Kathy
A strange gender change
I don’t dream often but had a dream a few months ago which has puzzled me and which keeps coming back into my mind. My dream began where I was walking into a Cathedral with a tall spire and then down the aisle towards the nave. It seemed familiar to me but i...
Views: 548   Replies: 3
Last Post: Apr 23, 2006 7:50am
by Kathy
Apple trees
I have three dreams in which I would like for you to interpret. In the first one Iwas in my neighborhood walking home. When I looked up I saw that every tree in the nieghborhood was an apple tree and on every leaf was an apple. Each apple was ripe and sweet. The...
Views: 478   Replies: 1
Last Post: Apr 23, 2006 4:33am
by Justin
LIONS, SKUNKS & DOGS Oh My...(repeat dream)???
I’ve had this dream at least twice I’m in my childhood home, in the back room that faces the back yard (no name for the room, it was an add-on). It’s a little dark outside (I feel it was probably dusk instead of dawn). I’m standing inside my...
Views: 390   Replies: 1
Last Post: Apr 23, 2006 4:12am
by Justin
recurring dream
I wakeup from a nightmare, although I can’t remember what was so scary, I want my parents. I am 4 years old, and in a house I haven’t lived in since I was that age. I crawl out of bed; it’s a long drop to the floor. I walk down a long hallway; a...
Views: 511   Replies: 1
Last Post: Apr 23, 2006 3:51am
by Justin
News of Death (reoccuring)
Please help me understand this! Dream One: Last week I had a dream where I was taking care of a young girl as a favour to family friends (he is a social worker). They kept the other girl with them. THhy could not have both girls with them due to family restraints. A...
Views: 503   Replies: 1
Last Post: Apr 21, 2006 2:21pm
by Gerard
Dreams of a posionous snake trying to bite me
I am trying to understand this dream. I am at my mom's house visiting then all of a sudden out of no where a bunch of snakes of different colors, mostly black starts crawling through the house. I take off running. My mom is yelling "don't worry they are not posion...
Views: 562   Replies: 3
Last Post: Apr 21, 2006 1:46pm
by CBS
Elevator
I have had several dreams that involve an elevator. The elevators are usually just repaired, but they never seem to stop at the correct spot - usually 1-2 feet higher or lower than the floor. I am afraid of heights, and in the dreams I can see the elevator shaft, a...
Views: 517   Replies: 1
Last Post: Apr 19, 2006 10:06pm
by Marie
Sisters Death
I recently dreamt of my youngest sisters death. I never found out how she died I was in a room with my other sister and we were packing away the youngest clothes as she had died. I got quite upset and when my mum came in I was crying to her saying I can't do this. I...
Views: 552   Replies: 4
Last Post: Apr 19, 2006 2:53am
by Melissa
2 flats, in 2 different towns, same format in room, but different decor/ambience
I see a woman, fully clothed, sitting in a transparent, plastic bath. She has dark shortish hair ( I have dark wavy mid length hair). A man appears beside the bath and takes off her top and I see him touching her breasts, which she appears to enjoy. She is wearing w...
Views: 489   Replies: 2
Last Post: Apr 17, 2006 5:53am
by selma
S
Red dress, going to a ball, flight of steps, empty univesrity town
I dreamt that I had been invited to a ball. I was awre in my dream that I was to be accompanied by a male friend, but in my dream did not know his identity./what he looked like. In waking life I have a long, very elegant red silk evening dress. I was wearing this...
Views: 531   Replies: 3
Last Post: Apr 16, 2006 12:19am
by C.
Dream Interpretation
Recurrent dream of food since past 5-6 months either i am eating myself or the food is getting prepared or we are going to eat something. something related to food comes repeatedly which has never being a normal pattern of my dreams. also associated with drastic rise...
Views: 532   Replies: 8
Last Post: Apr 15, 2006 5:00pm
by selma
Attraction w/man (PG13), Celebration, Family, Material visual cues
In an attic, I'm leaning over, marvelling at a beautiful-colored bureau. Speaking to older woman behind me, I say, "Oh this is an arts & craft piece". Then "Yes, art nouveau." I open the drawers slowly. Each drawer had a gem in it. I see gold paint with painted birds...
Views: 546   Replies: 6
Last Post: Apr 12, 2006 8:59pm
by Justin
a chick, a rooming house, a stolen check, my dead grandma and Jon Stewart
I was living ina rooming house, on the second floor. A girl I know---not too well---was there and she was waiting for the mail. She knew that I was going to be getting a check (I think it was a large amount of money, I'm not sure). As soon as the check came, she sna...
Views: 476   Replies: 3
Last Post: Apr 12, 2006 3:12pm
by Justin
A Nightmare
Two guys that my boyfriend knows will be staying with us for “awhile”. They just moved here and need a place to stay. One of them is driving me nuts and giving me attitude. I say, “This mess is making me crazy!” and he says, “Woah! Chill...
Views: 572   Replies: 5
Last Post: Apr 12, 2006 3:08pm
by Justin
May
General Questions about dreams
Hi, I have some general questions about dreams. The first one requires some background. For a little over a year now my mom has been having nightmares about me. My sister told me that her nightmares are ONLY about me. That was her response when I said that dream...
Views: 663   Replies: 7
Last Post: Apr 11, 2006 2:15pm
by May
a cheating boyfriend
i've been having dreams of my boyfriend cheating on me, one was with my bestfriend and the other was with a friend that i had long time ago but don't associate with anymore.
Views: 598   Replies: 3
Last Post: Apr 11, 2006 5:50am
by Justin
creatures
this is my dream: i am in a beautiful place - river, grass, lots of sunshine - many people are around and it's very noisy. suddenly some creatures start chasing me. these creatures can fly, are very beautiful, but look devilish as well - birds with human faces. my mo...
Views: 541   Replies: 1
Last Post: Apr 11, 2006 2:51am
by Justin
Symbols in a dream
Ok, so I'll post the dream so you can make of it what you will, as I'm sure it probably will help... but what I'm most curious about is the symbol at the end of the dream... It begins in a village. I’m bouncing back and forth from being the man to being th...
Views: 491   Replies: 1
Last Post: Apr 11, 2006 2:34am
by Justin
3 raps on the door
A few nights ago I was in my bedroom watching t.v. and started to get tired. I got up out of bed and made sure the doors were locked to the house before I went to bed. My kids were out and they know that I lock up everything before I go to sleep. My kids have their k...
Views: 545   Replies: 3
Last Post: Apr 11, 2006 2:03am
by Justin
sexual betrayal
I have an ex-partner who is still a friend. I had this dream about him: (warning it is sexually explicit) We were living together. Whilst going about out business in the house we could hear the sounds of somone moving in to an apartment that was attached to the ho...
Views: 705   Replies: 12
Last Post: Apr 10, 2006 12:35am
by anna
evil tiger v. protective tiger
After I helped a friend's cat transition to a new owner by stroking & reassuring it when it would let no one else touch it, I had a semi-concious dream of a golden/black cat. It was meowing quite loudly on my bed. (mind you, I thought myself as a dog-person all my li...
Views: 519   Replies: 3
Last Post: Apr 9, 2006 7:08am
by Kathy
Eva
Occupation-Prison Camp
Hi I had the most strange dream last night. It goes like this. I was in my uncle's house which is next to my parental home (in waking life too). in waking life I don't live any more in my parenatl home. My uncles's house was ocupied by Nazi's of some kind and th...
Views: 565   Replies: 2
Last Post: Apr 9, 2006 1:32am
by Eva
saving the world
Hi All, I was wondering if you had any comments on some dreams.. Recently I've been having a lot of dreams where I'm on some mission to save the world. Lastnight, I was getting help from many different people who would reccommend another person along the way. T...
Views: 537   Replies: 3
Last Post: Apr 8, 2006 9:12pm
by Justin
Eagles
I was in a montainous area and went hiking. At one point I saw eagles at a close range. One eagle was hurting another. I thought the big one would kill the smaller, but it didn`t - it just hurted it. The dream was in a positive atmosphere. I was hiking and felt stro...
Views: 525   Replies: 1
Last Post: Apr 8, 2006 7:11pm
by Kathy
two that are one
hi all, i felt a recent dream i had was worth mentioning as it echoed some of gerards comments on alchemy,which i followed up for further ref. the dream, i am climbing up the outside of a tall tower ,via a long hanging curtain or banner, as i get nearer to the to...
Views: 569   Replies: 1
Last Post: Apr 8, 2006 5:21pm
by kathy
father
havent seen father or talked to him in 14 years in my dream dad looked sick sitting in chair i was laying in hospital dr hit me on left side of stomach to see if i was numb enough to cut me to take my kidney i still wasnt numb enough to cut so they started to incub...
Views: 592   Replies: 5
Last Post: Apr 8, 2006 5:13pm
by Kathy
Please I need help interpreting this dream
Hello out there! I have been pondering so much on this dream lately and it worries me that it may mean something negative. I dreamt I received what seemed to be an engagement ring; but as i was looking at it in the dream, I wasn't too impressed with the design an...
Views: 553   Replies: 4
Last Post: Apr 5, 2006 11:08pm
by jocelyn
Off Forum until Saturday
I'll be off Forum due to work starting now and will return Saturday evening. I will not be responding to posts until then. Many thanks! Kathy
Views: 655   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 5, 2006 5:06pm
by Kathy
gia
Floating cars, huge bouncing balls, newborn babies with long hair, etc.
I would love some thoughts on last nights dream. I am standing in an outdoor plaza I look up to see large colorful somewhat retro Trucks pulling/towing a bunch of cars in the sky. They are weighted down by the cars in back (sort of dragging them as the float past...
Views: 583   Replies: 8
Last Post: Apr 5, 2006 5:00pm
by Kathy
Gigantic snake disappearing in the air.
Okay I had another snake dream...what is going on? I am at church in my hometown, when alot of people i haven't associated with in a while are all there. I say my hello's and all. We all leave and go the my grandmother's house. As I get out of the car, I see a gi...
Views: 576   Replies: 3
Last Post: Apr 5, 2006 4:50pm
by Kathy
swimming,ocean,brother,fish
hi i had a dream that me and my brother were swimming in the ocean away from shore and a bunch of big fish swam to the top and by us we,didnt feel threatend it was like we amazed and the look and actions of my brother were like he was en aw but yet liked it
Views: 663   Replies: 2
Last Post: Apr 5, 2006 2:04pm
by Ronald Jeremy Jr...
My re-occuring dream. HELP!!!!
My name is Amelia. I am 14 years old and i've been having this really odd dream that keeps re-occurring. I'm very curious as to what it may mean. So here it is. I woke up and felt myself being lured somewhere as if I was in some sort of trance. I was wearing a whi...
Views: 549   Replies: 2
Last Post: Apr 5, 2006 1:35pm
by robyn
voice from dad!
A couple of nights ago around 3:00 in the morning I was totally startled when I heard my dad call me by my name. He passed away in 2002 and I had asked him to always stay near. I don't know whether I was dreaming or not. It was definitely his voice. Someone told me t...
Views: 594   Replies: 5
Last Post: Apr 5, 2006 10:20am
by May
Male roomie - Cooking ingredients - God graffiti - A home run?
Hello! I am moving to some apt, with a new male roommate staying in a room downstairs. My current boyfriend leaves. I go downstairs and he is getting up. I talk to him and ask him how things are going. There appeared to be some obstruction of furniture in his way....
Views: 653   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 4, 2006 4:13am
by Debreah
Gay show - Muddy Waters with Ex - Journal Expose
Hi, I'm really getting these dreams out of my system from the past week. So glad to have found this site! ;-) I'm at a club, wearing colorful argyle socks and a long oxford striped shirt. Some people are being insulted on stage where there appears to be a vaude...
Views: 606   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 4, 2006 2:56am
by Debreah
Dream Interpretations
Apologies to everyone on the delays in receiving interpretations. Many of the Forum contributors are involved with work, the paycheck type, right now. We'll get caught up here soon. Your patience is greatly appreciated! Many thanks, Kathy ASASE YE DURU
Views: 651   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 3, 2006 9:44pm
by Kathy
hello
Hi! I was looking for an e-mail address so that I could ask the title of the chant used on the front page. I'd also like to congratulate the admin. for this great page, I've been 'round here for years now! Namastê!
Views: 504   Replies: 1
Last Post: Apr 3, 2006 8:53pm
by Kathy
Alchemy, Dreams, Meaning of Life
Something I came across while reading about Aldous Huxley. Carl Gustav Jung who introduced the concept of self-actualization to psychology was keenly interested in alchemy for its rich symbolism and capacity to describe the inner journey. He said "My studies of al...
Views: 547   Replies: 1
Last Post: Apr 3, 2006 12:02am
by anna
May
Full time dreamers
Hi, I once heard of an ethnic tribe in Polynesia whose sole mission in life was to gather their dreams and present them to their tribal elders and chiefs daily. These people would paint, draw, write, reenact and listen to everyone's dream, taking only a little tim...
Views: 598   Replies: 1
Last Post: Apr 1, 2006 9:38am
by May
Jim
kidnapped g/f and no big deal to anyone but me
i had a dream that i woke up and people kidnapped my girlfriend. she lives with me so i get up and tell my parents and friends yet no one believes me or they just don't care. i try throughout the entire time to get her back, eventually dying trying to get her back....
Views: 642   Replies: 2
Last Post: Mar 31, 2006 8:56pm
by Jim
I am King
I am a king that is on the run from the army of a rival kingdom. I decide to send my queen away with my elite army of warriors. I instruct her that if she should never see me again that she should take a consort from among the warriors. I tell her this because I kno...
Views: 510   Replies: 3
Last Post: Mar 29, 2006 7:40pm
by Kathy
S
3 pilers of breadcrumbs, one which is just crusts
The following dream may have occured as I had been making bruschetta with goats cheese (chevre blanc) , spinach and tomato salad that very evening!... I dreamt that there were 3 piles of breadcrumbs on the kitchen work surface. One with crusts on the right, the o...
Views: 512   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 29, 2006 3:51am
by S
Whale dream and seeking insight from others about its meaning
Last night I had a dream whereby a large whale was stuffed in a swimming pool (the pool from my home with my ex-husband (amicable split..no issues there). I was freaking out and trying to save the whale, but to no avail. The whale was crying and moaning in pain. I...
Views: 574   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 28, 2006 6:17pm
by anna
Past Me and Present Me Colliding
I was in Target with my mom and I found these bonsai tree seeds that I really wanted. But now I needed the special soil for them so we all went to the back of the store and I decided that I would rather go to the mall. So I walked out (Target and the mall we basica...
Views: 510   Replies: 3
Last Post: Mar 27, 2006 8:19pm
by Kathy
May
Bluebeard?
I'm in a silver, grey car, parked outside my parents house. A scary man is approaching my side of the car. I scream and scream, but no one in the car, my father, mother, sister or brother even hear or acknowledges that anything is going on. The man is holding a knif...
Views: 613   Replies: 11
Last Post: Mar 27, 2006 10:48am
by S
Dre
Pregnant and Abandoned
I had a dream that I was walking the streets of a town at night. I was all alone with a swollen belly, pregnant I suppose. All I did was cross my arms across my chest and keep walking throughout the town. What does this mean? I was never afraid to be abandoned, but i...
Last Post: Mar 27, 2006 5:20am
by Kathy
help
I had a dream last night where everybody I knew but me and my kids were put under a spell or something and was chasing us. We keep running and running intill we got in my car. We lock the doors and the kids were hollaring to call the guy I have been talking to. It se...
Views: 625   Replies: 9
Last Post: Mar 25, 2006 12:26am
by May
discovery
hi, i would be grateful for any comments on this dream, i am in the countryside,it is sunny and everything is green and vibrant, with a small paint brush,i paint a fertilizing solution on to caviar type eggs on the underside of rare butterflies,to ensure they surv...
Views: 535   Replies: 2
Last Post: Mar 24, 2006 4:17am
by steve
May
Brunette Little Sister
I'm writing a letter to a group of people (I think they are all men) asking for help for my little sister but no one wants to help her because she is not blonde. I'm not sure what this dream means to me on a personal level, but maybe on the collective unconscious...
Views: 549   Replies: 2
Last Post: Mar 23, 2006 10:27pm
by May
Forgot my panties!!!
This is pretty embarrassing, but since it's a recurring dream, I thought maybe someone could help with the translation. I am wearing a very short mini skirt & have forgotten to put on my panties. In each incident ( 3 specifically) I am climbing up either a spiral sta...
Views: 573   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 22, 2006 7:14pm
by Kathy
Shopping
Hi there, I had a dream that I was shopping for a new bed for me and my father. I found this special for something crazy like $3 and my father doesn't want to buy it. Can you please help figuring this out? Thanks for any replies.
Last Post: Mar 22, 2006 6:17pm
by Kathy
Joseph Campbell & Star Wars
Link: Star Wars: A Myth for Our Time I've come across an excellent on-line article summarizing Campbell's Hero Journey as presented by George Lucas in his Star Wars movie. The article by Andrew Gordon compares the phases of the journey to the actions in the movie...
Views: 583   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 22, 2006 5:49pm
by Gerard
dreams
i always dream about being pregnent seeing myself giving birth
Views: 511   Replies: 2
Last Post: Mar 22, 2006 3:35am
by justin
dog
Hi I have had similar dream a few times, not often but I remember similar ones over the years. I dreamt of a dog, kissing me, funny enough, it felt like a person kissing me, deeply. I can't remember much else, apart from a weird feeling upon waking. What cou...
Views: 582   Replies: 7
Last Post: Mar 22, 2006 2:08am
by May
S
Narrow corridor, 2 glass doors to houses/flats , broken glass
I dreamt of a long thin white coridor, excet it felt like analley i.e. outside, not inside. At the end of the alley/corridor was a freosted glass door, which I took to be my home. As I looked at the door from the corridor, ther was another door to its lft, set...
Views: 756   Replies: 8
Last Post: Mar 22, 2006 1:57am
by Justin
Dreaming my recently dead grandmother
This morning I dreamt being at my father's sister house. She was preparing lots of food (pies) and also preparing wool-based clothes. My grandmother (who died 10 days ago at age 75) was sitting next to me in the table and was trying to eat a pie. But her moves were s...
Views: 790   Replies: 3
Last Post: Mar 22, 2006 1:40am
by May
BJ
Snakes
I am a graduate student in psychology. After a class in Spirituality and counseling on Saturday, I went home determined to pay more attention to my dreams. As I went to sleep, I asked God to talk with me in dreams and visions, and I would listen. Several weeks before...
Views: 485   Replies: 5
Last Post: Mar 21, 2006 9:48pm
by May
Becoming Pregnant
I had the WEIRDEST dream last night. I started off with our band concert. For some reason, my friend wasn't going to be there so I was going to play the trumpet for her. But then she showed up. So the upper band played really badly on one of our songs and our teacher...
Views: 654   Replies: 4
Last Post: Mar 21, 2006 6:32pm
by Kathy
colors
Was having a discussion among friends and one of them said that they had been having vivid dreames latley and that they were in color! Somewhere many years ago I thought that I read that we do not dream in color. I mentioned this and was told by all the rest of t...
Views: 547   Replies: 2
Last Post: Mar 21, 2006 6:22pm
by Kathy
Reoccuring Dream
I have been dreaming that I am taking Marissa's place on the WB TV show The OC. I am dreaming that I am in love with Ryan and he is in love with me. I am not obsessed with the TV show, actually I barely watch it. In my dreams we do little adventures, and in the en...
Views: 560   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 21, 2006 5:53pm
by Kathy
Accessing Dream Forum When MDS Site Is Down
All may want to copy this web address in those cases when the MDS website is down {as it is as I write this post}. It doesn't happen often but it does happen. It is a problem with my host, not much I can do. With the direct URL to the Dream Forum hosted by Bravenet y...
Views: 594   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 20, 2006 6:53pm
by Gerard
babies falling
i was on an old unpainted indoor staircase, unusually high, and i was carrying a naked baby. there was a sort of crows nest on the top of the bannister where i placed the baby. it was made of metal, rusty and not high enought to really support the baby. oddly, th...
Views: 497   Replies: 4
Last Post: Mar 20, 2006 4:23am
by Justin
pregnency test
I had a dream last night in which my husband and i were at a drs office.I was taking a pregnency test which came out positive we embraced and he picked me up and carried me into another room where we shared the news with our families. We have been trying to have a ba...
Views: 571   Replies: 2
Last Post: Mar 19, 2006 4:23pm
by Mari
strangest dreams ever
ok three dreams... I think they are related. I would be happy if anyone could help me figure them out: #1 I was eating a piece of stake and noticed an earthworm wrapped around it before I take a bite. I prod it with my fork. #2 I was lying on top of a submarine...
Views: 560   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 19, 2006 4:04am
by Justin
loved one makes a big mistake
it was my bday and a couple of guys who have had somwhat of an impact on me (from last semester in college) were at my family's house (and it wasnt our house: it was some random house) as well as my best friend katie and eric (eric is my b/f on and off for 5 years an...
Views: 519   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 18, 2006 7:09pm
by Justin
May
Japan/Husband Cheating and Abandoning me AGAIN!!
My husband and I go to Japan for a day. It is well ordered and beautiful. There are lots of work opportunities, inside nice buildings, with English speakers. After my husband finishes what we came to Japan for, on the way out of the building I see a rack of bound-...
Views: 628   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 17, 2006 11:12pm
by May
highschool
Hello, In my dream I was visiting a good high school in the city I currently live in and I was talking to the people who were from that school. I was asking them questions and feeling a bit uncomfortable around these rich people. We were outside, on a winding asph...
Views: 583   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 17, 2006 1:57pm
by Fish
put yourself in a dream
I have recently found that I am able to put myself into a dream with out fully falling asleep. Laying down I close my eyes, and using my mind over body, begin to put myself into a fictional situation. after about an hour of living in this fictional world, my bodily...
Views: 559   Replies: 2
Last Post: Mar 16, 2006 12:50pm
by S
My friends dream has her sleepless
My friend has been having this dream over and over and each time more is added to it. It just started out that she could feel something touching her, now it is to the point the she feels cold and has chills and what ever it is (she can't see any faces) is telling her...
Views: 568   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 16, 2006 2:34am
by Justin
winning the lottery
I was at a gas station and had purchased some sort of lottery ticket that had the same concept as the powerball because it involved numbers. I somehow had picked the numbers that were used by doing addition or other mathmatical equations. After I had filled out the...
Views: 539   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 16, 2006 1:12am
by Justin
children
I have had 2 different dreams about my daughter being molested and they seem so real. In one of them it was a man hurting her and in the other it was another child. what does it mean?
Views: 627   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 15, 2006 5:19am
by Kathy
zombie dreams
I keep having these dreams that zombies are trying to get me and my friends and family. it really scares me and i do not know why I am having this dream. Please help
Views: 635   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 15, 2006 5:02am
by Kathy
May
Hi, that was supposed to be an exclamation mark!!!
Hi, I meant to put an exclamation mark and NOT a thumbs up sign next to my post. Sorry about that, I couldn't figure out where to click next to the Icon. I did not mean for a thumbs up sign. Thanks, May
Views: 595   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 14, 2006 1:04am
by May
Demons
I'm concerned. My husband has a dream were he is in his grandparents old house. There is a demon outside the house flying around looking in the window. He tells us to run upstairs and hide he hits the window to distract the demon and it breaks. He runs upstairs to...
Views: 498   Replies: 2
Last Post: Mar 13, 2006 10:03pm
by Julie
Aliens
I had a dream a few nights ago it consisted of aliens and they were wanting to mame and abuse my children. I was very afraid and protective. I have 5 daughters and I couldn't save 1 which is the oldest. I watched them cut her up and gut her. After they did this s...
Views: 419   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 13, 2006 6:13am
by Kathy
Sam
recurring dream of pregnancy
I have been having a reccuring dream for the past month or so of being pregnant. This is such a satisfying dream and brings on such a feeling of contentment and calm that I am often annoyed when I wake up and lose the feeling. It often involves lots of rubbing my bel...
Views: 626   Replies: 2
Last Post: Mar 13, 2006 5:54am
by Kathy
Whale
I am standing by the ocean with my mother and another woman (whom I have only met once at a party - so I have no idea why she would be in the dream) and we are whatching a large wahle rise up and down in the ocean. I see a smaller creature that I think is a baby whal...
Views: 606   Replies: 7
Last Post: Mar 13, 2006 12:04am
by Justin
May
Cheating (again!)
Here's another recent dream I had about my recurring nightmare dream theme:cheating. Two of my friends who happen to be married to each other and are both psychologists in real life, are in the car. The wife is driving. Her husband is cheating on her somewhere...
Views: 610   Replies: 5
Last Post: Mar 12, 2006 9:00pm
by May
A friend's (weekly) recurring dream.
A friend has this dream at least once a week (along with the dream re. loaded gun, which he also has once a week, which I have posted further down the list.) He is (back) in school and attending a class where he realises that everyone else has adequately perpared...
Views: 588   Replies: 2
Last Post: Mar 12, 2006 6:06am
by anna
Big Foot and Caskets?!
I'm an aspiring novelist. The particular story I'm in the process of writing has created many fanatical dreams for me. This one certainly stands out in the crowd. My husband and I and our families are traveling somewhere on foot. Its very tropical... mountains, ve...
Views: 414   Replies: 3
Last Post: Mar 12, 2006 12:38am
by Justin
i could feel the breeze on my face
hi was just wondering if anyone can help me interprate this dream i had last night.. i was lead in the,the exact same bed i was actuallu asleep in,but there was i window directly above my head (where there is a wall in reality) this window was appox 1 metre in width...
Views: 536   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 11, 2006 6:29am
by Gerard
increasing dreams of ocean & sea creatures
I am currently going through major professional and relationship transitions. Couple days ago I finally ended a relationship with a man that I thought was going to be my future spouse because our paths were leading us in separate directions. All my life I dreamed...
Views: 470   Replies: 2
Last Post: Mar 10, 2006 10:56pm
by maya
May
Cheating (yes, yet again another one!!) and dildo.
My husband is sitting in the living room. Instead of wanting to make love, he throws me a big, fat, rubber dildo. (The Scene Changes) Now, I walk into a large lecture hall. I spot my husband. He is wearing white. It makes him look pale, weakened, not hims...
Views: 490   Replies: 2
Last Post: Mar 9, 2006 10:16pm
by May
At an impasse?
Hi All, Was looking over my dream journal, trying to spot if the dreams can answer why I haven’t recalled many dreams. For several months now I dream but recall very few. In reviewing the dreams & titles I see a repeating pattern of conflict, death and sex....
Views: 590   Replies: 6
Last Post: Mar 9, 2006 8:58pm
by Kathy
Death at the hand of three different friends
I have this sorta recurring dream... by sort of recurring i mean it's like a series... it's different each night, but the people turn into the same person... people i know turn into Faust from guilty gear, and try to kill me with weird everyday items... like micah...
Views: 567   Replies: 2
Last Post: Mar 9, 2006 3:23am
by Justin
my boyfriend dreamed he was dead and viewing the world!
I have a consern about myboyfriends dream its creapy...as follows... he dreamed he was in an accident a drunk driving that is... than he was walking throught earth, but no one can see him...he was looking at a newspaper with a future date... than he sees me at a tabl...
Views: 640   Replies: 2
Last Post: Mar 9, 2006 2:36am
by Justin
a bird in the hand?
Hello all, My dream form last night is puzzling I am not sure where it was - somewhere outside ? somewhere to play perhaps. Three people plus me - I am watching, maybe waiting. Two or them are throwing and catching a little bird. The bird is part projectile and...
Views: 415   Replies: 5
Last Post: Mar 8, 2006 4:24am
by Justin
A Transition
Dana Reeve 1961-2006 Link:Christopher ReeveFoundation
Views: 604   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 7, 2006 5:02pm
by Gerard
Bridge, Turbulent Waters, Death--Have a field Day with this one
what I can remember to the best of my ability... I was trying to cross a long, unfamiliar suspension bridge....I was sedetary on a moving platform..I looked underneath me and could see the water, kind of like the Brooklyn Bridge as you walk across it, but I could...
Views: 533   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 7, 2006 5:45am
by Kathy
The Personal vs. the Archetypal Interpretation of Dreams
Often is most difficult to understand, or even to determine, which aspect of a dream should be sought when looking for an interpretation. It has been said often that all dreams have at least two interpretations. What is meant by this is the dream messsage as it has t...
Views: 507   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 5, 2006 12:11pm
by Leslie
transcending and the ally
Hey all, Last night I went to a workshop on "Suffering" which was about holding the tension between the opposites, by using the transcendent function. In that process it was suggested that we do active imagination with our ally and then find a way to creativly expre...
Views: 541   Replies: 3
Last Post: Mar 5, 2006 11:41am
by Leslie
Bugs, Babies & Burns
Very strange succession of dreams - First, was in an old house with lots of people. These dreams occured a couple of nights after a close cousin died. I was talking to my sister who has glaucoma, and she said - "look, what's that water on the floor?" I looked to see...
Views: 464   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 5, 2006 8:46am
by Kathy
Rodent
Had a few strange dreams last night, one in particular. Was at someone's home when I noticed these strange, rodent type creatures, although not anything I recognized as a something I've ever seen before. There was one in particular, a male who seemed to want to befri...
Views: 554   Replies: 8
Last Post: Mar 4, 2006 9:44pm
by Kathy
Mt. Rainier eruption
I was on a bus, like a school bus and my fiancee' was with me with my daughters rabbit. We were near Seattle and I looked toward Rainier. I saw the volcano erupting and pointed it out to everyone. I don't remember what happened next but I was in a sort of a nursing...
Views: 550   Replies: 4
Last Post: Mar 3, 2006 5:38pm
by Gerard
Spider dreams
I'm new to dream interpretation, but I have been having this dream, its a short dream, I dream that I'm in bed asleep, I open my eyes and I see this huge spider coming down from the ceiling, and just as the spider is about to land on me, I wake up and Jump out of bed...
Views: 659   Replies: 9
Last Post: Mar 3, 2006 3:43pm
by Samantha
snakes-boyfriends mother
Alright so i have been having two different dreams over and over. the first is at a party type place, and im always sacerd to be there. Then up comes my boyfriends parents, and they start giving me looks. you know like the evil eye kinda looks. then his mother starts...
Views: 578   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 3, 2006 5:31am
by Justin
Bob
Door frame on fire?
Had a strange dream and looking for clarity if available. In my dream, my door at my house was open and the door frame was on fire. The flames were all the way around and very small. The flames were maybe an inch or two and it wasn't growing or smoking. A hand/arm ap...
Views: 574   Replies: 2
Last Post: Mar 2, 2006 4:09pm
by Justin
23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32

stats from 7-14-10 to the present