Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
fish dream
Hi there I recently had a dream that I found rather interesting and I thought of sharing it with you. I had the dream just after I split up (or started splitting up, to be precise) with my boyfriend. I was at an open-air restaurant in an island, where all the tabl...
Views: 1353   Replies: 8
Last Post: Dec 15, 2011 10:44am
by kassandra
Wolf in Dream
Hi, I had a dream that was interrupted by my alarm clock and it stayed with me in a very real way that's been troubling me. In my dream I was driving along the highway and I was focusing on the line on the right side of the road so I didn't see the road curving shar...
Views: 1327   Replies: 3
Last Post: Dec 11, 2011 9:51am
by Jerry {Host & We...
Tall Baby
Hi, Last night I dreamed that I was delivering a baby (in the dream I am aware I am 50 years old). The baby is born, and it is a boy. The baby stands up and is almost as tall as me and resembles a six year old boy. I am very surprised by this, and think to myself...
Views: 1396   Replies: 4
Last Post: Dec 7, 2011 6:20am
by Linda
Posting A Dream
I've re-installed spam filters so there a few extra hoops to go through to make a post. Please do not let this keep you from posting your dream. Jerry Myths-Dreams-Symbols is Sponsored by:Gifford Fence-Middle Tennessee    &     Giff...
Views: 544   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 5, 2011 8:37am
by Jerry {Host & We...
Movie: Jung & Freud, Jung's Illicit Love Affair With Sabina Spielrein
A Dangerous Method Carl Jung, His Relationship With Freud, Jung's Illicit Love Affair On the eve of World War I, Zurich and Vienna are the setting for a dark tale of sexual and intellectual discovery. Drawn from true-life events, A DANGEROUS METHOD explores t...
Views: 610   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 1, 2011 7:18pm
by Sam
Dream Meaning
I arrive at work and realize I am starting a new job. I am very confident. I am assigned my first job duty, it is to run a report very similar to my current job. I am looking for my work station, I find it, there is not office or desk, just the computer on the floor,...
Views: 545   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 2, 2011 6:00am
by Jerry {Host & We...
Brain Chemistry & Dreams
An article at MSNBC addresses how the physical brain utilizes chemistry in the form of dreams to strip the emotional content from memories of painful events. The neurological research helps explain the physical aspects of the dream. But it also in a round about way...
Views: 538   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 29, 2011 6:38pm
by Jerry {Host & We...
Dream Interptation
I was with two women and we were in a room of the house. We were discussing that a flood was coming and that we had to prepare for it. I went out and looked then came in side and clear water was coming into the house. I was then talking with a man saying that the...
Views: 699   Replies: 8
Last Post: Nov 29, 2011 1:35am
by Anthony
Farming and Aliens
In my dream the world was going to end and there were a group of women who were aliens in human bodies that came to tell about the world ending. No body believed them but about 3 people. My grandma my sister myself. The women/aliens idea to be able to survive after t...
Views: 2066   Replies: 6
Last Post: Nov 17, 2011 5:17am
by Jerry {Host & We...
children carrying flowers
I had a dream last night where lines of children walked home from school on the either side of the road from me, carrying plants and flowers in pots they had grown. They were all happy, talking/laughing -the sun was shiny - was like one of those mid-summer days. The...
Views: 1228   Replies: 5
Last Post: Oct 31, 2011 5:57am
by Jerry {Host & We...
Dragon dream
Dear all, I have just discovered your forum and what an inspiration it is. It has answered a lot of personal questions I've had spinning in the crevices of my mind. I have felt that I am embarking on a spiritual journey and that I must let it take its course, no h...
Views: 3190   Replies: 5
Last Post: Oct 31, 2011 5:57am
by Jerry {Host & We...
Joseph Campbell-Evolution of Man, Myth & Psyche
Mythology of the First City States Campbell's core belief was that all humanity has a common origin, and that the study of mythology exposes this core identity amongst all peoples. By traversing the plains of time back to the very first artifacts of human behavior,...
Views: 567   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 24, 2011 7:03am
by Jerry {Host & We...
worth
In my dream, I am getting into a car. I had to step in front of a man before getting into the car. Before I got into the car, he said, you finally got your recognition as jade. I got into the car and the man in the front seat turned around and said to me, you have...
Views: 487   Replies: 1
Last Post: Nov 24, 2011 6:08am
by Jerry {Host & We...
The Cat and the Window
Hi Jerry Perhaps I could share with you another dream from last night. I dreamt that my sister's cat was trying to jump from the upstairs flat - I presume from the ledge directly through the window of my flat. The cat did not really look like my sister's cat - she w...
Views: 1509   Replies: 4
Last Post: Nov 22, 2011 10:34am
by liz Farren
Hillman's Approach to Compensatory Affects of the Dream
Having little time I wish to have to truly express my thoughts and opinions on subject matters related to dreams and the psyche, I do wish to offer these thoughts on a vital subject gained from my experiences with dreams. The subject matter has to do with whether dre...
Views: 653   Replies: 6
Last Post: Nov 21, 2011 4:38pm
by Sam
Repetitive Dream, what does it mean?
I'm in school. I see long skinny lockers on either side of me. It's laid out like my elementary school (even though my grade school didn't have lockers). I take the school stairs up, they are steep and narrow and they are a replica of the stairs in a house I lived in...
Views: 514   Replies: 1
Last Post: Nov 19, 2011 6:30am
by Jerry {Host & We...
House & Elephant
This is long and complicated. I'm on my way to a party with old friends from high school and college. With me is a girlfriend from college and before we go to the party, I want to show her my old house that I lived in in OH (I seem to go back there frequently in my d...
Views: 1219   Replies: 3
Last Post: Nov 17, 2011 2:24pm
by Jerry {Host & We...
Stupid Dog Dream
I am a small pug dog sitting on a porch of this run down, wooden house in the middle of nowhere. There is only dirt and a single road running parallel to this house. On the porch there are two strangers, a man and a woman. I can't remember their faces. I get this sud...
Views: 485   Replies: 1
Last Post: Nov 16, 2011 7:07am
by Jerry {Host & We...
Dream interpretation
Hi – just wondering whether you can help me with this dream. I dreamt that I was in the garden in Africa where I grew up – but not the original house where I had spent my childhood. I was with one of our old African workers. A very bright yellow toad w...
Views: 832   Replies: 7
Last Post: Nov 16, 2011 6:19am
by Jerry {Host & We...
New dreaming style never experienced
I'm recovering from, or still in actually, a serious breakdown which I believe is a combination of life's stressors, my mental illness (bi-polar I with psychotic features), and a generally physical breakdown of my body due to all the stress and hormone changes. I...
Views: 589   Replies: 2
Last Post: Nov 15, 2011 8:55am
by Jerry {Host & We...
Night Time Cemetery and a Closet
These are two dreams I had last night. I am posting them both because I think they are related, or are trying to communicate similar messages. I would really appreciate any insight anyone can give me about them. I dreamt that it was late one night. The sky was...
Views: 1520   Replies: 7
Last Post: Nov 15, 2011 8:05am
by Jerry {Host & We...
Bad smell
I can't remember how the dream started but From where I remember, I was with a lady that I don't know, I did not see her face. We were in the bathroom of the house I grew up (in Ivory Coast-West Africa)to wash ourself. I told her I need to go get a sponge. But she ha...
Views: 589   Replies: 8
Last Post: Nov 10, 2011 11:21am
by Djadji
Attempted Rape by Demon/Devil
I had the hood open on a car and was looking in it, maybe to repair something but before I could even process that an invisible force had hands wrapped around my throat choking me. My arms were also being held so I could not push it off of me. At the same time I...
Views: 1611   Replies: 4
Last Post: Nov 7, 2011 7:59pm
by Sam
gifts
`Hi Jerry, I posted a few times last spring but have not visited for quite awhile. Mostly I am not dreaming in such a way as to remember anything, although there have been a few strange and somewhat disturbing fragments here and there. This morning, I had a dre...
Views: 1419   Replies: 6
Last Post: Nov 6, 2011 1:58pm
by Jaime
water running through my basement
In the dream, I went into the basement of my house (in another town, from which I have recently moved). I was dismayed to see there was water on the basement floor, although there had been a little before, this was several inches deep, across a wider area, and seemed...
Views: 1604   Replies: 1
Last Post: Nov 6, 2011 6:32am
by Jerry {Host & We...
I am bad superman but i'm a girl
So to start I'm female. But In my dream I'm superman, but nobody else knows that. Plus I'm bad superman, I'm involved in gang wars and a gang is coming to my house. When they arrive I twist most of their heads and break their necks. There are two women left and they...
Views: 500   Replies: 1
Last Post: Nov 4, 2011 5:53am
by Jerry {Host & We...
"Demon" dolls
Hello! I actually understand a great deal about this dream means, but I would like to hear your perspective. FYI: I do have a small baby doll collection. In the dream, there are baby dolls around me in my bedroom (a few of these that were in the dream are one...
Views: 536   Replies: 1
Last Post: Nov 1, 2011 5:57pm
by Jerry {Host & We...
Understanding
I am a passenger in a car with my soon to be ex husband and a friend (the friend is driving) - I look up to the sky and I see a plane, a hot air balloon, and amazingly enough... a sailboat all going in the same direction. I look behind us and all of a sudden I s...
Views: 527   Replies: 2
Last Post: Nov 1, 2011 6:35am
by Jerry {Host & We...
James Hillman, Jungian Analyst, Therapist in Men’s Movement, Dies at 85
One of our most beloved sages/teachers of Jungian psyche has made the final transition. Here is his obit from the NY Times. A sad day indeed. James Hillman in 1985. His ideas revived interest in JungJames Hillman, a charismatic therapist and best-selling author wh...
Views: 572   Replies: 2
Last Post: Oct 30, 2011 7:07am
by Jerry {Host & We...
The Great Mother Archetype-Video
The Great Mother Archetype A segment taken from Women of Tibet: Gyalyum Chemo - The Great Mother DVD Extras, in which Dr. Marion Woodman (Addiction to Perfection), Alice Walker (The Color Purple), and Angeles Arrien (The Second Half of Life) discuss the Great Mother...
Views: 545   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 25, 2011 7:23pm
by Jerry {Host & We...
SNL's Darrell Hammonds Painful Past
In this CNN video is a recent interview with Darrell Hammond where he talks about his abusive mother. One visible part I got from this piece was his conscious knowledge of how childhood affects a person's future life. A very touching story. Jerry
Views: 614   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 25, 2011 2:21pm
by Jerry {Host & We...
Afraid
The first day, I dreamed that someone was trying to teach me how to say lamentation. I said it the first time and was told that I was pronouncing it wrong, so I said it again and I was wrong again. The third time I said it, I was right and woke up. The next day I...
Views: 482   Replies: 2
Last Post: Oct 24, 2011 5:41am
by Jerry {Host & We...
These two reoccurring dreams ...
I've posted about this one before - I've killed someone - but am more baffled why this one dream is the only one where I wake up and literally have to ponder if I actually did murder. For a few minutes after waking, I wonder if I have done so, and have repressed it...
Views: 536   Replies: 4
Last Post: Oct 24, 2011 5:40am
by Jerry {Host & We...
fay
tree of life
Hi, I have been trying to find out the meaning of a vision I saw early in the morning. I remember having a dream then waking up and falling back asleep. I saw the tree of life on an island floating in mid air, surrounded by the heavens and all of the animals were r...
Views: 586   Replies: 4
Last Post: Oct 24, 2011 5:40am
by Jerry {Host & We...
savior in the chaos
i always have this kind of dreams again and again for quite a long time actually. probably for some 5years or so. even for now, the same kind of dreams still came to me. even with the different situations in those dreams, the savior was still the same guy. i can't ev...
Views: 495   Replies: 2
Last Post: Oct 24, 2011 5:38am
by Jerry {Host & We...
fay
Good place to download free pdf books on Jung
Hi Jerry, I am not sure if you are aware of a website named: http://www.archive.org You can find many books that are not in copy right state and download pdf files or other form of files. I came across many books written by Carl Gustav Jung - "Man and His Symbols...
Views: 544   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 23, 2011 2:53pm
by Jerry {Host & We...
Maz
barking dog
Hi I just have a snippet from a dream last night. I am running from a dog barking at me down a corridor, but it isn't advancing on me. I look to my left and I see a classroom and my teacher of myth is in it with a class. I tell him I'm sorry to interrupt but cou...
Views: 481   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 23, 2011 6:12am
by Jerry {Host & We...
Dream about winning money??
I had a dream I was sitting at a slot machine and knew I was going to win. At that moment I won a million dollars! Before I pulled the handle again I knew I was going to win the jackpot...once again I won...the jackpot! I could see the words lighting up above the mac...
Views: 7749   Replies: 4
Last Post: Oct 20, 2011 4:55am
by Jerry {Host & We...
My New Religion/Spiritual Concept
I have often talked about leaving the 'old time religion' of my childhood and teen years {Southern Baptist} and seeking new avenues of spirituality. In the 90s I found the Unitarian/Universalists and Unity churches, both which are great churches, if you need a spirit...
Views: 564   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 19, 2011 1:58pm
by Jerry {Host & We...
Carl Jung on Film-Video
Another video of Carl Jung interviewed by Dr. Richard I. Evans, a Presidential Medal of Freedom nominee. Jerry {meditate][pray}
Views: 501   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 17, 2011 3:58pm
by Jerry {Host & We...
Carl Jung Videos- Sea of Faith
Carl Jung Sea of Faith 17:13 Sea of Faith was a six-part documentary television series, presented on BBC television in 1984 by Don Cupitt. The program dealt with the history of Christianity in the modern world, focusing especially on how Christianity has respo...
Views: 532   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 17, 2011 2:47pm
by Jerry {Host & We...
Carl Jung Video- In His Own Words-The World Within
C.G. Jung-In His Own Words The World With 1:02 ".... the images of the unconscious place a great responsibility upon a man. Failure to understand them or a shrinking of ethical responsibility deprives him of his wholeness and imposes a painful fragmentarine...
Views: 500   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 17, 2011 2:43pm
by Jerry {Host & We...
Two New Videos at Myths-Dreams-Symbols Video Library- Carl Jung & George Lucas
I have added two new videos at the Myths-Dreams-Symbols Video Library. One is George Lucas Heroes, Myth & Magic and the second is Carl Jung's Journey to Self Discovery, Parts 1 & 2. The first includes interviews with Joseph Campbell and focuses on Lucas' many films....
Views: 821   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 17, 2011 12:56pm
by Jerry {Host & We...
Spam
Because of spamming by an entity located in China and the inability of Bravenet services to protect against these attacks I have had to institute security measures by requiring letter imaging. This imaging is a big inconvenience to all visitors {posts have fallen off...
Views: 499   Replies: 3
Last Post: Oct 17, 2011 12:40pm
by Jerry {Host & We...
irresponsible Parenting
So about a month ago I had a dream the I was fighting my daughter(age 5) And I cut off her head with a sword. Then I woke up devastated. About a week ago I dreamt that I was floating a river with my 2 year old son and we stopped at a beach. I was watching him play...
Views: 544   Replies: 2
Last Post: Oct 9, 2011 1:13pm
by Sam
Sam
early dream
Gerrard, I have been having some trouble falling asleep, and so for some reason I have been waking up lately after my first dream, at about 1 or 2. There's nothing entirely unusual about any of this, just a slight disruption probably caused by my new job and my divo...
Views: 761   Replies: 5
Last Post: Oct 8, 2011 9:29pm
by Sam
Steve Jobs
The passing of Steve Jobs leaves us all with a void. His influence on everyday life is unmistakable. The new age of technological advancements is an intricate part of all our lives. But I sense a deeper aspect to Jobs' psyche {I am not that familiar with Jobs' life o...
Views: 556   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 6, 2011 8:23am
by Jerry {Host & We...
Fighting a female dog
Well hello! I love this site sooo much! Long time i don't come around. Hope everyone is fine. I just found the old nick I used here! Seems I always dream of angry things O.O This dream was so, so dirturbing that came here right away. Fresh then full of details....
Views: 1435   Replies: 2
Last Post: Oct 4, 2011 6:01am
by Sayuri
Up and down stairs to get to China?
This was an interesting one and short. I found myself on a staircase trying to escape somebody or something. I had a feeling that "we" were trying to get away, but I did not actually see anyone else. I went up the stairs to a little room that was my bedroom. It...
Views: 681   Replies: 8
Last Post: Oct 3, 2011 9:15pm
by Angie
Principles I Live By
I am working on a page that illustrates my philosophy in life, approach to dreams, etc. Having spent the past 18+ years working on my journey of 'Individuation' I now feel I am at a place of certain knowledge, based on experiences as well as my learning of Jungian ps...
Views: 524   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 2, 2011 7:42am
by Jerry {Host & We...
The Therapeutic Value of Dreams-Nature's Tool
Having commented on Deana's response to my interpretation to her dream I wish to further that conversation involving the depths of the unconscious. Here are some thoughts on the matter of the therapeutic value of dreams, the natural aspects of the psyche, dream thera...
Views: 924   Replies: 5
Last Post: Oct 2, 2011 7:29am
by Jerry {Host & We...
Spam-Image Verifcation Needed to Post
Because of spamming from rogues I am having to require image verification before making a post. Sorry for any inconvenince. I have reported the spamming to Bravenet {host of the Dream Forum} so they can address the issue and hopefully soon the image verification will...
Views: 517   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 2, 2011 6:09am
by Jerry {Host & We...
water, goats etc..
in my dream, I arrived at my ranch and there was a lot of water running everywhere, I was digging ditches to help it run off the driveway. Then I was trying to move my goats (which I don't have anymore) and it wasn't working well - dogs were not listening very well...
Views: 530   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 30, 2011 6:20am
by Jerry {Host & We...
Ken
missing "teeth"
My bridge (two of my teeth are missing) disintigrated while in my mouth. I was able to get all the bits and pieces out of my mouth and into the bridge case the dentist provided. And I was looking for but not sure where my car was parked. I wakened with no clear f...
Views: 1265   Replies: 4
Last Post: Sep 29, 2011 6:41pm
by Ken
Zoe
recuring dreams
I stumbled upon this site and was wondering if anyone could help em understand these recurring dreams I keep having. They have been recurring for years. sometimes I don't have them for weeks, then other times I could have them everynight for days on end. The firs...
Views: 1337   Replies: 3
Last Post: Sep 27, 2011 3:21pm
by Jerry {Host & We...
Interesting Dream: Elementals, Ethereal Double and Portals
I had a very interesting experience in the dream world a few nights ago that I'd like to share. I've dreamed about "Elementals" on multiple occassions, yet this dream was very aggressive and chaotic. The dream began when my consciousness became lucid while flying a...
Views: 1336   Replies: 3
Last Post: Sep 24, 2011 6:46am
by Jerry {Host & We...
Bear
Good morning! I had this dream last night that really stood out. I was outside standing by my house in the woods (not where I actually live). I felt like I was my actual age (43), and my dad (who was someone I don't recognize and looked the same age) and my brot...
Views: 551   Replies: 6
Last Post: Sep 24, 2011 6:29am
by Jerry {Host & We...
The drowning
Hi Jerry, I posted a couple of months ago, (the baby) and we had an interesting discussion. For the last couple of months I have not been sleeping well or remembering my dreams. Then last night I had the following dream - it was very vivid and detailed... I was i...
Views: 1454   Replies: 9
Last Post: Sep 21, 2011 6:43am
by Jerry {Host & We...
married to my father
I dreamt that I'm married to my father(in reality deceased).As a married couple we went to visit our relatives.He is drunk,argumentative and humiliating me.I feel resentment and anger but I don't react.After an argument,he leaves me outside their house waiting in the...
Views: 3115   Replies: 3
Last Post: Sep 20, 2011 5:32am
by Jerry {Host & We...
Her Black Coat
Hello Jerry. Some days ago my mother in law died and right now I remembered that some nights ago I dreamt about her! Strange I could not remember my dream the morning I woke up and it came to my mind right now, maybe 2 or 3 days later. So, here's the short dream...
Views: 1443   Replies: 3
Last Post: Sep 18, 2011 3:49pm
by Jerry {Host & We...
Dreams of a Vice President {Dick Cheney's Self Absorbed Personality}
In today's on line edition of the New Your Times there was an article previewing Dick Cheney's soon to be released 'memoir'. It was a brief article that verified a truth about Mr. Cheney being the 'narcissist' in charge during the Bush presidency. But those tidbit...
Views: 643   Replies: 4
Last Post: Sep 18, 2011 3:18pm
by Jerry {Host & We...
Blackberries, Ipads and the New Age of Doing Business
On a related issue concerning the 'new age' technology. As many of you know my 'day job' is as a fence contractor {it is actually my son's business having bestowed it to him several years ago}. I started the business 33 years ago and have benefited from a steady inco...
Views: 600   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 18, 2011 2:50pm
by Jerry {Host & We...
Earthquake
Hello Jerry. Hope all is well with you. Last night I dreamed that I was outside on my way into my house (in real life I live in a apartment). As I was walking in all the trees started falling apart. Limbs were simply falling of the tress all around me. They tall and...
Views: 1426   Replies: 5
Last Post: Sep 18, 2011 8:57am
by Jerry {Host & We...
Bird of Paradise
When I became aware (in my dream) of the bird I was standing in my driveway looking back over the garage toward the backyard. As I was looking up over the garage roof there was a rather large all white bird with wonderful plumage flying (floating, it came down feet f...
Views: 622   Replies: 3
Last Post: Sep 17, 2011 6:42am
by Jerry {Host & We...
My brother drowning
Ok so a while ago i had a dream where me and my 9 year old brother were at the beach swimming in nice clear water. I was holding him up above my head and then suddenly it started seeming really happy and seemed to go in slow motion almost but then... I started shakin...
Views: 536   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 15, 2011 6:04am
by Jerry {Host & We...
Jean Raffa-Working on a Dream About Individuation-Continued
I have created pages {3} at Myths-Dreams-Symbols covering the whole dream, interpretations and comments to Jean's dream. The first page is Dream Forum-Working on a Dream About Individuation. You may want to open it in another window so to view it as make my review....
Views: 851   Replies: 3
Last Post: Sep 14, 2011 7:32am
by Jerry {Host & We...
The night before 9/11.
On Sept. 10, 2001, the night before 9/11, I had the following dream that kept waking me up ALL NIGHT LONG! I had the exact same dream 10 or more times. I would wake up look at the clock, note the time, go back to sleep have the dream again, wake up and so on and so...
Views: 516   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 12, 2011 7:52am
by Jerry {Host & We...
Jon
Shark attack
Ok, I don't quite remember the entire dream, it flowed from one thing to the next, but here is one part I remember. I am swimming in a lake (the water is very clear, the bottom of the lake itself is fairly featureless, mud with a few plants here and there), there...
Last Post: Sep 12, 2011 6:45am
by Jerry {Host & We...
yza
dream
Hi. I'm an 18 year old college student, single and no-boyfriend-since-birth. I have once dreamt that i was like raped by a guy. In my dream i seem to know the guy, but when i saw his face, I honestly don't know who he is. As my dream went on, it says that I was impre...
Last Post: Sep 11, 2011 6:35am
by Jerry {Host & We...
Growing extra fingers and toes
I opened my palm and saw small fingers growing out of my left hand (I am lefthanded). I then looked at my right hand and there were some toes, the one on the far right looked like a small baby penis. I was not afraid but then someone told me that I probably had a twi...
Views: 7925   Replies: 11
Last Post: Sep 10, 2011 6:32pm
by Jerry {Host & We...
Jean Raffa-Working on a Dream About Individuation September 2, 2011
Here is a dream posted by noted author/speaker/professor/TV producer Jean Raffa that includes my interpretation and her response to my interpretation. The original post at her blog can be found at Matrignosis: A Blog About Inner Knowledge A brief bio about Jean Raff...
Views: 1822   Replies: 4
Last Post: Sep 10, 2011 5:57pm
by Jerry {Host & We...
Walking on turtles..
I had a dream several years ago, in which I was walking across grounds with large stone or brick buildings, like at a residential campus. The ground had these large bumps, and I came to realize that I was walking on turtles- the ground was full of turtles-incorporate...
Views: 518   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 10, 2011 6:22am
by Jerry {Host & We...
my boyfriend
i saw that my boyfriend go with another girl wearing sari and they lood like a married couple and seems very happy and both are smiling and i am standing back of him seeeing and crying why this happened to me i want to marry him...
Views: 498   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 9, 2011 3:27pm
by Jerry {Host & We...
Four Dreams about my Ex-Boyfriend
Hi! I just need some explanation about the 4 dreams I had with my ex-boyfriend. The first dream occured when we were still together. I dreamt that we got married. I was wearing a white wedding dress and he is wearing a red and black warrior type of clothes. We w...
Views: 687   Replies: 7
Last Post: Sep 8, 2011 4:35pm
by Jerry {Host & We...
Dream about shoes as gift being destroyed by others
I dreamed that my daughter's boyfriend's mom gave me a pair of shoes as a gift. Then my daughter and her boyfriend played a game where they threw the shoes into a muddy sinkhole where they were lost for good. They were amused at my anger as they thought that they ha...
Views: 554   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 8, 2011 9:34am
by Jerry {Host & We...
CNN PRESENTS Unwelcome: The Muslims Next Door
I just finished watching the CNN rebroadcast of 'Unwelcome: The Muslims Next Door', a story basically outlining the building of an Islamic Mosk in my home town of Murfreesboro, Tn. and the opposition by some to it. The primary argument involves Islam as a religion an...
Views: 589   Replies: 4
Last Post: Sep 7, 2011 6:22am
by Jerry {Host & We...
Jim
Differing, seemingly unrelated things happening in one dream
I read on a previous site that the more information the better so I will go into all the detail I remember. The numbers in brackets link to numbers at the end which provide more detail about the preceding sentence. -------------------------------------...
Views: 580   Replies: 4
Last Post: Sep 6, 2011 10:22am
by Jerry {Host & We...
Picking up coins with a friend
Hello! I haven't posted here in a while, but I have a recurring dream that I was wondering if you could shed a little light on... I've had this dream 5 or 6 times now, and it does not change much from one dream to the next. In it, I am gathering up coins with...
Views: 603   Replies: 4
Last Post: Sep 5, 2011 2:38pm
by Angie
Dating Dr. Phil
Very vivid dream, and the wall I describe in the second paragraph is prominent and so beautiful - it very much stands out in my mind when I wake up. ~ Dr. Phil is an interior designer, as a profession. A couple come to him for help and he winds up giving advic...
Views: 571   Replies: 3
Last Post: Sep 5, 2011 12:45pm
by Jerry {Host & We...
I'm looking for my new house
I dreamt [2 weeks ago] that my husband [keith] and I had bought an apartment. The apartemnt was in a kind of old building, like a station of some kind trains/buses/aeroplanes, a place where there was lots of people coming and going. The apartments were up above where...
Views: 762   Replies: 19
Last Post: Sep 4, 2011 6:28am
by Jerry {Host & We...
JUNG'S ANALYTICAL INTERPRETATION OF DREAMS
To get a grasp of Jung's approach to the interpretation of dreams {and the basic of how I interpret dreams} here is a brief overview of Jung's Analytical Interpretation of Dreams JUNG'S ANALYTICAL INTERPRETATION OF DREAMS From Dreams as Viewed by Freud and Jung...
Views: 637   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 3, 2011 6:37pm
by Jerry {Host & We...
TREE
I dreamed a tree was growing out of me. - In the dream I was just standing and I could see all the branches pertruding out of my body, arms etc. I was not afraid. What does this mean please?
Views: 498   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 3, 2011 7:13am
by Jerry {Host & We...
Deception
Chinese Vase. Looked not old & valuable but told it was, by an ‘expert’, a female. It had a seam in the inside center, like it was mass produced. I was on a jet just landed waiting to get off, had a magazine like some consumer rag, scanning while waiti...
Views: 627   Replies: 3
Last Post: Sep 2, 2011 2:55pm
by Jerry {Host & We...
adorned camel
I dreamt that I lived in biblical times with my two sons Ali who was around 10 and Von who was an infant. We lived in what appeared to be a mountain with many caves. Living in these cave were many different families. My children and I lived in the cave on the ground...
Views: 577   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 1, 2011 6:57am
by Jerry {Host & We...
Falling off a cliff
I don't remember how the dream began or how I got too that point in the dream. But, I remember two figures around my age on a cliff, a male and a female. Both had puré black hair that covered their eyes completely giving little hint of their features. The girl w...
Views: 565   Replies: 3
Last Post: Aug 31, 2011 5:55pm
by Jerry {Host & We...
Bog
A few dreams that had a massive effect on me
I had some of these dreams probably 1 or 2 years ago but I still remember them in detail. They felt like really important ones and I can't really forget them, not that I want to. Would be thankful if anyone can share their thoughts on what they could mean. I'll try t...
Views: 2598   Replies: 5
Last Post: Aug 31, 2011 6:19am
by Jerry {Host & We...
Myths-Dreams-Symbols Web Site
I've made some improvements at the Myths-Dreams-Symbols website. The window viewer I have used for many months now is easier to view with the list of choices at the right instead of at the bottom of the window. Take a look. Myths-Dreams-Symbols Jerry
Views: 580   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 30, 2011 6:42pm
by Jerry {Host & We...
Dream
August 17, 2011 I am flying to the Pacific Northwest and when the place arrives it unloads and I remain onboard. When everyone is off I go to the front to visit with the stewardess to learn what I need to do to continue on the next leg of flight and change seats....
Views: 599   Replies: 3
Last Post: Aug 30, 2011 8:05am
by Jerry {Host & We...
Lon
Gun-man, shape-shifter and transsexual
The scenery is jungle-like, very green and fertile - day-time. There is a steel grid-plate platform, which seems to be similar to the carriage on the end of a cherry-picker vehicle. It has a safety bar around it of orange. The focus is on two people on this plat...
Views: 698   Replies: 19
Last Post: Aug 30, 2011 7:52am
by Jerry {Host & We...
Murdered by deceased friend
Hi Jerry! It has been a while since my last post. I have been dreaming, but have not been able to recall many of my dreams. I had this dream about a week ago. It was very vivid. In the dream I was sitting at a table with my dear friend, Brad, who passed away...
Views: 601   Replies: 5
Last Post: Aug 30, 2011 7:45am
by Jerry {Host & We...
Pools and Robot Dinosaurs
Ok, this dream is a jumbled mess, so, I'm only stating what I remember. I was at my former uncle's house that he now shares with his new wife. My cousin Tori no longer lives with him, so, I have no reason to go there. I'm climbing on top of the roof above the poo...
Views: 583   Replies: 3
Last Post: Aug 30, 2011 6:31am
by Jerry {Host & We...
Dick Cheney's Dream-Sanitized, Revised With Additions
My first interpretation of Dick Cheney's dream had a lot of personal observations I possess which are negative and {unapologetic possessions} may have 'shadowed' my interpretation to the point the observations became more apparent than the interpretation. Here is a '...
Views: 651   Replies: 2
Last Post: Aug 30, 2011 6:12am
by Jerry {Host & We...
Brown Bear Attack
Good morning Jerry! Last night I dreamed that I was being attacked by a bear. The dream began, (as far as I can remember,) with me telling someone a story about a time when I was attacked by a bear at the zoo. As I tell the story it is as though I am reliving i...
Views: 686   Replies: 2
Last Post: Aug 29, 2011 10:49am
by Mellinda
Falling Teeth
Okay. So I have a dream that I'm eating an apple, there's nothing wrong with that. But all of a sudden, my teeth start falling out! And there not just falling out, they're LITERALLY SLIDING OFF MY GUMS!!! I'm really scared because I get this dream A LOT. And I was t...
Views: 589   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 27, 2011 12:49pm
by Jerry {Host & We...
dreams
my nephew his having a re-ocurring dream of being trailed up an alley way and shot he cannot see who shoots him and does not know if he die,s ,it is really bothering him could some-one tell me what this means thankyou
Views: 551   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 27, 2011 7:39am
by Jerry {Host & We...
baby face
Hi Jerry, I have a friend who 15 days ago gave birth to a baby girl. Here's the dream I had tonight: I dreamt I paid a visit to my friend to see the newborn baby. Baby was lying in her cradle, face down. She had just drunk her milk and was about to sleep. W...
Views: 570   Replies: 3
Last Post: Aug 26, 2011 12:35pm
by Jerry {Host & We...
inflatable’s
I dreamt that large inflatable's like Spiderman, and other character were snatching people up. Everyone went running into their homes, away from openness. My grandson wanted to see what was going on, and I told him to stand away from the open door. Ty would not list...
Views: 572   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 24, 2011 5:32am
by Jerry {Host & We...
Swordfish/Shark caught at sea
Jerry, This is a dream a good friend of mine had. He asked me my take on it. I believe the dream represents an assimilation of deep, unconscious aspects of himself, but I am sure that there is more to it than that. I recently had a consultation with him about...
Views: 584   Replies: 3
Last Post: Aug 23, 2011 6:17am
by Jerry {Host & We...
Man & His Symbols - Parts 11-15
Here is video reading of Carl Jung's Man & His Symbols {'Approaching the Unconscious'}. Parts 6-10. Each last about 10 minutes. Here is the link at the Dream Forum to the first 5 parts Man & His Symbols- Parts 1-5 Parts 6-10 are here Man & His Symbols- Parts 6...
Views: 580   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 21, 2011 4:30pm
by Jerry {Host & We...
Man & His Symbols - Parts 6-10
Here is video reading of Carl Jung's Man & His Symbols {'Approaching the Unconscious'}. Parts 6-10. Each last about 10 minutes. Here is the link at the Dream Forum to the first 5 parts Man & His Symbols- Parts 1-5 Man & His SymbolsApproaching the Unconscious...
Views: 589   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 21, 2011 4:17pm
by Jerry {Host & We...
Carl Jung-Man & His Symbols-Video Reading
Here is video reading of Carl Jung's Man & His Symbols {'Approaching the Unconscious'}. I read, and listened to the audio book many years ago, many times over and it is an important book in understanding the use of symbols and the unconscious. Jung discusses in detai...
Views: 576   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 21, 2011 4:01pm
by Jerry {Host & We...
jc
woman in blinding light
I'm walking along a dock on a beautiful day. To my left are boats calmly rocking in clear blue water, to my right a row of houses, all connected, and all alike in design. I come across some friends, who are working on a motor, or maybe it was some other technical thi...
Views: 559   Replies: 3
Last Post: Aug 21, 2011 7:59am
by Jerry {Host & We...
Jim
fainting in a dream
I was at work, but it was Saturday, and I was wearing shorts and tennis shoes, no shirt. In the dream I was in pretty good shape, but I was a little surprised that so many other people were working in the office that day, so I decided to put on a shirt. A crowd was h...
Views: 650   Replies: 5
Last Post: Aug 18, 2011 6:40am
by Jerry {Host & We...
Liz
Dream diamond cutter
Hi I dreamt last night that I was sitting in front of an elderly Indian man and he was standing next to an old fashioned blackboard with chalk. He was a teacher. He was asking me a number of questions - two I remember. He asked 'what do you want?' I replied 'I want...
Views: 566   Replies: 2
Last Post: Aug 17, 2011 6:56am
by Liz
School disaster
I dreamt that I was at work, but in a building that was unfamiliar to me. I was working with small children, when we got in a huge donation of toys, and furniture. My coworkers and I were sorting and cleaning the donated pieces. I decided to go into the storage room...
Views: 553   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 17, 2011 6:27am
by Jerry {Host & We...
interpretation
I dreamt that I was in a house with three rooms I went into each room and saw that they were clean,smiled at my children who in the dream felt like my sisters. I turned around and went back to my room where I had been told to pack by my mother. My mother gave me two...
Views: 548   Replies: 3
Last Post: Aug 16, 2011 5:36pm
by Jerry {Host & We...
Weird shark dream
Hi all. I dont know if i'm in the right place but i had a really weird dream thats been bothering me for two days. I'd like to share and if anyone can help me figure it out I'd appreciate it. The dream starts where I'm standing on the sea shore and there is...
Views: 519   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 16, 2011 5:29pm
by Jerry {Host & We...
Dream Posts
It will be tomorrow before I will be able to provide interpretations/responses to posted dreams/comments. The social dragon, aka work/job, summons me early this morning. Jerry
Views: 565   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 16, 2011 6:57am
by Jerry {Host & We...
Dreams--Re-post
July 31, 2011 I am walking down a snow filled walkway and arrive at a school and there are children standing in the yard watching me as I approach. When I get near the school entrance the snow continues to be deep and the children are not moving. I realize there a...
Views: 554   Replies: 2
Last Post: Aug 15, 2011 2:47am
by Lawrence
Dream
I was working at a thrift store. I found a fancy suit I liked and put it on. It was a light pastel like sky blue or turquiose and had thingys on it, like little mirrors, and dangly chains, metallic ornaments. I worked late and left wearing the suit, thinking, oh! I...
Views: 507   Replies: 2
Last Post: Aug 14, 2011 10:04am
by Bill
Hanging Amputee
I was wandering through industrial hallways, and I'm unsure of the time, but it seemed to be going from sunset to night. The walls were a faded yellow, and all the doors were metal, and many had electric card entry or pad key locks. It felt a bit offset from the rest...
Views: 532   Replies: 2
Last Post: Aug 13, 2011 8:49pm
by Jerry {Host & We...
Haunted Dreams
I had a dream a couple of nights ago. (duh) I was dreaming that I was in my bedroom sleeping on my stomach with my toes hanging off the bed. I was stirred by the feeling of someone caressing my left foot, playing with my toes and rubbing the pad of my toes. I awoke...
Views: 665   Replies: 11
Last Post: Aug 12, 2011 3:30pm
by Katchi
Driving Recklessly
It's been a while since I last came here. I've been having recurring dreams about myself driving recklessly, as if I was playing a video game and crashing into everything. I got my license just last month, and I always try to drive carefully and not aggressively. Wha...
Views: 515   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 11, 2011 6:50pm
by Jerry {Host & We...
Dreams
July 31, 2011 I am walking down a snow filled walkway and arrive at a school and there are children standing in the yard watching me as I approach. When I get near the school entrance the snow continues to be deep and the children are not moving. I realize there a...
Views: 563   Replies: 4
Last Post: Aug 7, 2011 6:47pm
by Lawrence
The baby
Background: I had children at a young age and now they are grown and have left home. I have also recently retired from my career in investment banking (2 years ago) to pursue my passions of spirituality and writing. In this new phase of life, I am intensely focused o...
Views: 544   Replies: 5
Last Post: Aug 7, 2011 8:59am
by Jerry {Host & We...
THe message
HEllo , Well - the dream starts in a place like a giant temple. I am represented as a big mass of dark energy and to me is attached another black mass. We try to enter that place without being seen, i know that i can be there but he cannot... And then, there is a...
Last Post: Aug 5, 2011 6:41am
by Jerry {Host & We...
Edible Wizard
I am wondering about the symbolism of the wizard - as it occurred in the following dream: I won - with another woman - the consolation prize in a competition. The prize was a dinner at a very prestigious Italian restaurant. Our co-guest was a food critic involved...
Views: 542   Replies: 3
Last Post: Aug 3, 2011 8:04am
by Anne
Both Shot
My boyfriend and I were out somewhere. It looked to me like some sort of performance theater. Everyone there was running and screaming leaving the room through two big doors going out into the entrance of the building. I was looking at the scene from the outside of t...
Views: 529   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 2, 2011 6:15am
by Jerry {Host & We...
snow and bears
last night i had a dream i was on a snow mountain waiting my turn on a toboggan to slide down a sky slope. my sister and brother appeared in the dream as young children,they were sick and i placed them in a tent with blankets. i climbed a fence to skip the line up an...
Views: 527   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 2, 2011 5:59am
by Jerry {Host & We...
dream
i have seen one of my classmates with a big sea-fish in her hand,she is my good friend..but what does this dream means?
Views: 515   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jul 31, 2011 6:51am
by morshed
New women/femine in my dreams
Women in my dreams July 28. Context: Recovering from a very difficult trip to Salt Lake City hospital for my grandson’s bowel condition treatment. Mix up with doctor and hospital resulted in cancelled appointment. My son’s ex-wife was there and a lot o...
Views: 547   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 30, 2011 6:23am
by Jerry {Host & We...
Swimming pool
I've had a recurring dream -- a few times when I was married and also after being divorced -- about a huge, Olympic size swimming pool. In one dream (when I was married) the swimming pool is in the basement of our home... it deep, covered and ominous and I am afraid...
Views: 581   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jul 28, 2011 6:49am
by Jerry {Host & We...
Thank You - Swimming Pool Response
Hi Jerry, Thank you so much for your interpretation of my "swimming pool" dream. Yes, I was married to a very emotionally abusive, controlling, high-strung man. I was afraid of doing something that would set off his anger or sarcasm/contempt. It was not safe...
Views: 543   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 28, 2011 5:20am
by Jerry {Host & We...
i dreamed i was a man....??
Hello, this is the first time i post...i hope i get a good answer.... about a year ago i dreamed that i was a man and i was having sex with a beautiful woman.....i actually felt myself get physically aroused and I haven't found an explanation for this..... I am...
Views: 551   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jul 28, 2011 4:15am
by Elizabeth
Dreaming ALOT ...
I have always been a dreamer, but the past month I have been having a dream every single night, and they are very clear, vivid, and seem to have a different energy to them. They are pleasant, and I look forward to them like getting a present. Would there be a p...
Views: 623   Replies: 5
Last Post: Jul 27, 2011 4:45pm
by Jerry {Host & We...
Dream
July 21, 2011 I am walking into an open area and there are two people (seem to be women but I cannot determine) that have been looking at and enjoying pictures. I ask if they would share them with me and they readily agree. I look through them and there is one at...
Views: 532   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jul 24, 2011 8:00pm
by Lawrence
Pregnancy
Last night I had very disturbing dream. My mum came to see me with her doctor. After while he told me that I am 4 months pregnant and he asked if I can show him my belly. After that I was on the street, walking and thinking - if I really want this baby. Then I met my...
Last Post: Jul 22, 2011 5:55am
by Jerry {Host & We...
Recurring dream about my ex-boyfriend!!!
My boyfriend broke up with me about 2 weeks ago and it is still very heartbreaking for me. I've never really dreamt about him though. 4 or 5 days ago both me and my ex went to the same party. He hung out with me almost the entire time, and he flirted with me quite a...
Views: 581   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jul 19, 2011 4:08pm
by Jerry {Host & We...
Cat euthanasia
I had this dream a few hours after I had to put my cat down. I really did not want to do that, he was my best friend. When I found out he was sick I got him any treatment possible and took care of him 24/7 but he only got worse and just 12 days later I was being told...
Views: 524   Replies: 5
Last Post: Jul 15, 2011 5:23pm
by Jerry {Host & We...
dreamt i was dying
Hi I had a terrible dream, i cant remember the whole thing but i was dying of some illness and it was a sudden diagnosis where i had like 3 days to live or something. somehow though they gave me another body to live in for those 3 days so i could see my dead body on...
Views: 744   Replies: 5
Last Post: Jul 14, 2011 5:10am
by Jerry {Host & We...
Heart (attack?) Dream
Hi, last night I had a dream that I was having some sort of heart problems. I'm relatively healthy and I've never had heart problems before in my waking life. In the dream, I realized that even if I did something as simple as take a single step my heart would star...
Views: 594   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 14, 2011 5:03am
by Jerry {Host & We...
ghost
hi jerry! just want to know the meaning of my dreams..one night, i dreamt of saving my students from cobra. i was able to kill one when it turned small using a blade then the night before i took a nap in the afternoon, i had a dream in an unfamiliar old building but...
Views: 536   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jul 13, 2011 6:43am
by Jerry {Host & We...
female self/inner strength
Hi, I'm having a series of dreams after a strange experience. The first was about 'negotiating dangerous curves' and pointing out to my son why it was important. The second set of dreams all have to do with having intimate incounters with women revolving around my...
Views: 630   Replies: 9
Last Post: Jul 13, 2011 6:38am
by Jerry {Host & We...
Meg
being cheated on
I was alone in a room, I think my bedroom, my husband opens the door but does not come into the room, and says something like "that was so fun", I can see another man by him, and in my husband's hand a sex toy. He implied they just used it together. In my dream I rec...
Views: 518   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 12, 2011 6:26am
by Jerry {Host & We...
Where is my home
Morning Jerry and Kristi, A couple of dreams in mid June and one from this morning. June 17. Few details recalled. My son is attending a workshop and staying in a dormitory or "on campus" apartment. I am with my grandson and in my vehicle. I am looking for my s...
Views: 508   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jul 11, 2011 6:16am
by Jerry {Host & We...
Dream of unknown female - future ghost
I am working on a very steep rocky embankment in a valley in the wilderness - my job is to clear it of debris and vegetation. There is a small river at the bottom. It is hard work but I am getting it done quickly. When I get to the bottom of the embankment I find an...
Views: 573   Replies: 7
Last Post: Jul 10, 2011 10:51am
by Jerry {Host & We...
sam
Frontline movie : From Jesus to Christ
Hi, here's a documentary I just watched that taught me alot about the steady rise of Christianity. Maybe you have seen it before, I would like to watch it again, since it throws alot of info out there. http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows/religion/watch/...
Last Post: Jul 10, 2011 10:25am
by Jerry {Host & We...
Fight or Flight
The dream starts off with me throwing a party at my home which looked nothing like my actual home. Many of the people I did not know there but I did recognize one person, a very good friend of mine/former coworker. She was coming up the stairs with her 1 year old son...
Views: 547   Replies: 5
Last Post: Jul 8, 2011 4:15pm
by Jerry {Host & We...
Point of View
Recently, I have been having dreams that switch from first person to third person. But, when they are in third person, it is somone else. Also, if-in the dream- I meet another person, I jump into their body and suddenly I am them and I know all of their family histor...
Last Post: Jul 7, 2011 5:44am
by Jerry {Host & We...
Exercise & Improved Mental Health
I have recently written about the benefits, and necessity, of exercise and good mental health. An article in the New York Times provides new science that shows how exercise can affect mood. Here is the article in its entirity. Why Exercise Makes Us Feel Good By G...
Views: 551   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 6, 2011 5:17am
by Jerry {Host & We...
Dream
July 1, 2011 I come out of a building and begin to run down the sidewalk and am surprised that I am able to stride out after having been injured and rehabilitating! It is morning and I run until I am at a place where I finish and go inside. I clean up and wake up...
Views: 554   Replies: 5
Last Post: Jul 5, 2011 8:05pm
by Lawrence
Babies drowning in 2 small pools
I haven't been here in a long a time... Went from being a nightly dreamer to not dreaming at all for the past 2 years! And now this... So, I am in the backyard of an unfamiliar house, but seem to be living there (renting?). I end up in the neighbor's backyard....
Views: 540   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jul 4, 2011 8:12pm
by Jerry {Host & We...
What Are Dreams-PBS Re-Broadcast
NOVA Wednesday, June 29, 2011 at 9:00pm Link: Dreams: Expert Q&A Jerry
Views: 533   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 4, 2011 7:16pm
by Jerry {Host & We...
What Are Dreams Q & A-Comments Welcomed/Encouraged
A related page to Nova's What Are Dreams Program was a Q & A session with Robert Stickgold, an associate professor of psychiatry at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center and Harvard Medical School as well as director of the Center for Sleep and Cognition. I want to ta...
Views: 1098   Replies: 7
Last Post: Jul 4, 2011 6:44pm
by Jerry {Host & We...
Dream
I had a dream the other day that was peaceful and yet kind of disturbing? I was in my car driving home from roller derby..I started approaching a hill which is close to my house as I was driving a car passed me and started going up the hill and I thought to myself m...
Views: 483   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 4, 2011 6:33am
by Jerry {Host & We...
a famous singer
Hello Jerry, this is a dream I had tonight. I saw I was participating into something like a Big Brother Show, some reality show anyway. One of the participants was a famous female Greek singer. She's a beautiful woman, sexy too. One she entered the "house", sh...
Views: 554   Replies: 8
Last Post: Jul 3, 2011 8:41am
by Cynthia
Meeting a new Animus
Dear Jerry, I'm very excited to have found your website, here's my dream: I move to a new city, it is an old city, a cross between Quebec city and New Orleans. I am couch surfing till I find a place to stay, and I am staying with an incredibly handsome black ma...
Views: 564   Replies: 7
Last Post: Jul 3, 2011 7:57am
by Jerry {Host & We...
Runaway
In my dream I decide to runaway from home with my cousins. I end up staying at a rinky dinky hotel. We were all super excited because the hotel only cost 15$. I then realized that I needed my stuff from my house, so I had to sneak in through the window. My grandma ca...
Views: 517   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 3, 2011 6:25am
by Jerry {Host & We...
Panos and Pavlos
Hello Jerry! I quote Nana! " I'm giving birth to a baby boy. He's a wonderful baby with deep expressive blue eyes, looks like my husband Panos and I feel very happy and balanced about our marriage. The baby is quiet and satisfied and once fed at the clinic, I tak...
Views: 713   Replies: 6
Last Post: Jun 26, 2011 7:20am
by Jerry {Host & We...
sam
voice controlled nacho cheese
Hi Jerry, I had a dream yesterday morning that is somewhat interesting, as far as anything beyond 'shadow work' goes, as far as I can tell. I was leaving the college library and was walking by the clerk window. Just as I was leaving out the door I thought I saw...
Views: 598   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jun 25, 2011 6:09am
by Jerry {Host & We...
5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

stats from 7-14-10 to the present