Return to Website

Tintagelweb Forum

Welcome to a FREE service for the www.tintagelweb.co.uk Web site. Use this page for discussions, questions but please use the page sensibly. ENJOY!!

Tintagelweb Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Tintagel Castle Winter Closure

I was concerned to read of the proposals by English Heritage to close the castle on weekdays during the winter to save money.

It already galls me that access is already restricted to 10:00 to 17:00, and this latest proposal will be disastrous for Tintagel.

After all the only reason that we have restricted access in the first place is so that EH can charge entrance fees - I remember when I used to visit the castle as a child before the gates went up. If cuts mean they can't afford to staff the place all year round, fair enough - but remove the gates so that outside of the opening times we can still access this part of the Cornish Coast.

Of course, it goes without saying, that I would much rather the Government gave them back their funding as short sited actions like these will cause lasting damage. In the end, we need make sure we have a country that is worth saving.

Re: Tintagel Castle Winter Closure

Prepare to embark on a transformative journey of academic exploration and enlightenment with the remarkable assistance offered by our Take My Online Computer Science Exam For Me service. In this voyage, you'll delve into the intricate realms of computer science, all from the comfort of your own home, guided by our seasoned team of experts who will equip you with the tools, insights, and expertise needed to navigate this intellectual journey with confidence, empowering you to reach the farthest horizons of knowledge and emerge as a formidable scholar in the field.