Return to Website

Tintagelweb Forum

Welcome to a FREE service for the www.tintagelweb.co.uk Web site. Use this page for discussions, questions but please use the page sensibly. ENJOY!!

Tintagelweb Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Trelake and Trerammett

Hello,

Hoping you can help with a bit of family history.

My mother, her brother and mother were evacuated to Tintagel during WW2, and we are trying to find out if the places they lived still exist.

Trelake Cottage
This was their first home, and looking through Old Maps and Google, it seems to still exist, but looks to be joined to "Middle Trelake Cottage". Were these once one house? Is there any other information on these that might help in our search.

Trerammett
We have another house, shown on our records as "Trerammett, Fosters Lane, Tintagel". Again, we have looked at Old maps, Google and Royal Mail, and Treram(m)ett appears to be a district of Tintagel at the south end of Fosters Lane. Is/was there also a house of that name?

Mum thinks she remembers 'Grandad Sparks' and Ray & Pat Neilson...

Hoping someone can help,

Mant thanks

Paul Davies

Re: Trelake and Trerammett

Sweet! I've just received my free minecraft giftcode!

>> Minecraftcodes.info <<

Re: Trelake and Trerammett

Prepare to elevate your academic performance effortlessly with the unwavering support of our trusted Take My Online Calculus Exam For Me service, a reliable ally on your educational journey. Leave exam worries behind as you embark on a path paved with precision and expertise, guided by our proficient team of educators, ensuring you reach the pinnacle of academic achievement. With our comprehensive assistance, you'll not only conquer calculus but also cultivate a profound understanding of mathematical concepts that will serve as a solid foundation for your future scholarly pursuits.