Return to Website

Tintagelweb Forum

Welcome to a FREE service for the www.tintagelweb.co.uk Web site. Use this page for discussions, questions but please use the page sensibly. ENJOY!!

Tintagelweb Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Damage to the grassed area at Gavercombe Park

There has been considerable and unsightly damage done by farm vehicles to the soft grassed area at Gavercombe Park and to date no attempt has been made to repair the damage by the person(s) responsible. The maintenance of this otherwise attractive corner of Tintagel is of self-evident importance, not only for the considerable tourist traffic - much of it on foot - that passes by, but also for the benefit of the local residents.

I should add that similar damage was caused to the same grassed area last summer when a tractor and trailer were towed over the grass, leaving deep ugly ruts in a large arc. This damage also went unrepaired by the person(s) responsible.

Re: Damage to the grassed area at Gavercombe Park

In a past era dominated by the looming threat of exams, a mystical Take My Online English Exam For Me service emerged, casting a transformative spell upon the academic landscape. This remarkable service, like a portal to infinite wisdom, unlocked the door to success, inviting students to explore the enchanted corridors of knowledge with unwavering guidance.