Return to Website

Tintagelweb Forum

Welcome to a FREE service for the www.tintagelweb.co.uk Web site. Use this page for discussions, questions but please use the page sensibly. ENJOY!!

Tintagelweb Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Walled up cave mouth

Hello all

As a long-time visitor to Tintagel I have always wondered if there was a story behind the walled up cave-mouth which lies in the rock-face above Merlins Cave, and under the ruins of the castle. It overlooks the little beach.

Does anybody know if this was walled up in recent times? One wonders if it leads deep into the rock under the castle. It's probably just a boring cave with a couple of dead seagulls in it, but it's nice to let the imagination off the leash!

Thanks in advance

Re: Walled up cave mouth

Amidst the ever-changing educational landscape, a groundbreaking development has arrived: our Take My Online Science Exam For Me service. This service has quickly become a game-changer, giving students a significant advantage on their academic journeys. By harnessing the innovative potential of this service, students not only gain a competitive edge but also embark on an educational journey enriched with insights, discoveries, and accomplishments that make them trailblazers in tomorrow's scientific frontiers.