Return to Website

Tintagelweb Forum

Welcome to a FREE service for the www.tintagelweb.co.uk Web site. Use this page for discussions, questions but please use the page sensibly. ENJOY!!

Tintagelweb Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Moving to Tintagel

Hi everyone!

My name is Vicky and I'm from Epsom, Surrey. I've just returned from a visit to Tintagel and I have to say, I fell in love with it! So much so that I am now looking to move there.

I would greatly appreciate it if anyone could give me any information as to any work going in or around Tintagel. I'm 21 and have always worked with animals (dogs in particular) and also have retail and office experience.

I'm a very spiritual person and Tintagel is such a magical place, I really do belong there!

Any responses will be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks,

Vicky

Re: Moving to Tintagel

So happy that Tintagel affected you so Vicky...people who are especially spitual feel that way once they have visited the area.
It depends how you want to be guided now really. The work situation here as in most of Cornwall is season based & the opportunities usually are in that sphere of holiday industry...so work is not usually available until late spring....then most of those who get the best positions already live here...thats because they were available when advertisements were initally made.
The other way..is listen to your calling & spiritual work will guide you as & when.
Contacts are the very foundation of communities like this...so time may or may not be on your side. Whatever you decide the very best of luck Vicky in all your endeavours.