Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
birth of a dead infant

i had a dream a wile back but it still bothers me, i had to have some spots removed off my cervix that night of the procedure i had a dream i was pregnant at the time only about 2 months, i was at the hospital and the doctors came and told me i was pregnant and i lost the baby due to the procedure i had done, they brought me the baby in a box i couls see through the box and told me i could keep it take the baby home and bury it, while i was at the hospital my grandmother who was already deceased was sitting beside me in the hospital bed crying, because of this dream i only wonder if i could possibly ever have children????

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 25 morrow ga

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? no

Re: birth of a dead infant

Hi Jennifer

I assume you were not pregnant at the time of this dream.
It would be worthwhile reflecting on what was going on in your life at the time of this dream.
The dream obviously addresses your concerns about having children - and I do not see within the dream that you cannot have children.

It seems to me there are other issues - something that you can see through if you try. Yes something that might have lived died - a new creation, a new possibility. I wonder if there is something relating to the women in your family ,,, were you close to your grandmother ? or is it an issue that relates something that has passed down the female line of the family - something that you all have in common (perhaps not spoken about). Something related to the spots on the cervix ?

As the dream is still lingering, the issue is still in your mind. It may take some deep reflection ( a good feminine quality).

How have your dreams been since ?

All the best
Justin

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 48 Australia

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? No

Re: Re: birth of a dead infant

I WAS VERY CLOSE TO MY GRANDMOTHER SHE WAS LIKE A MOTHER TO ME, THE DREAM WAS VERY DISTURBING IT WAS ABOUT 2 YEARS AGO, I HAVE HAD MANY CRAZY DREAMS, ONE TIME I HAD A DREAM I WAS IN A BASEMENT BY MYSELF IT WAS DARK I KEPT HEARING VOICES I HAVE NEVER HEARD BEFORE, IT WAS SCARY I REMEMBER LOOKING UP AT THE CEILING I SAW A LIGHT I WAS TRYING TO REACH THE LIGHT BUT COULDNT SOMETHING WAS TRYING TO GET ME, I TRIED CRAWLING UP THE STAIRS BUT COULDNT MOV E AND TRIED SCREAMING BUT NO ONE COULD HEAR ME WHEN I WOKE UP FROM THIS DREAM I FELT LIKE I HAD RAN A MARATHON, SO TIRED AND OUT OF ENERGY, IT WAS ALMOST LIKE THE DEVIL WAS TRYING TO GET ME, I DON'T KNOW....WEIRD, I RECENTLY LOST MY FATHER WHO WAS MY EVERYTHING BUT I HAVENT HAD ONE DREAM ABOUT HIM, I ALWAYS HOPE I WILL SEE HIM IN ONE OF MY DREAMS SO I COULD SEE HIM AGAIN, I HAD ALWAYS HEARD THAT IF YOU LOST SOMEONE AND YOU HAD A DREAM ABOUT THEM THEY WAS HAPPY, BUT I HAVENT HAD ONE ABOUT MY FATHER, I WONDER WHY??????????

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

Hi Jennifer

Sorry for the delay in replying - I am out of the country and have infrequent internet access.

It appears that you have an active dreamlife - an active psyche. What are your thoughts on this - do you think it is just something that is rattling around in the background or something that may be of use; something built into us that is there to guide, inform ??? You can sense what I think ,, however for you it may be different. Contemplation on this may open doors for you in terms of what your dreams mean for you, and how to access them.

Dreams of being alone in a basement can correlate to feeling lost and alone in the world, looking for the light (looking for meaning). When we feel like this we feel terror and want / try to run ,,, really it is ignorance of ourselves we are running from ,,, doing so will not lead us home ,,,

All the best
Justin

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} M

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

should i be worried about having these kinds of dreams?

Hi Jennifer

For me ,,, I believe that our dreams are an aim to us ,,, my previous post suggested that you reflect on your take on dreams.
My take ,,, don't be afraid of the dreams. Address / contemplate what they are about, learn from them, grow your life

all the best
JC

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} M

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

DREAMS ABOUT MY FATHER

HELLO IT IS ME AGAIN, MY DAD PASSED AWAY ON JULY 31ST OF LAST YEAR HE HAD LUGARRETS DISEASE I WATHCHED HIM TAKE HIS LAST BREATG HE HAS BEEN DEAD ALMOST A YEAR I HAVE ONLY HAD TWO DREAMSABOUT HIM, 2 NIGHTS AGO I DREAMED HE WAS STILL SICK IN HIS CHAIR BUT HE WAS TALKING NORMAL UNLIKE HE WAS BEFORE HE HAD DIED IT WAS WEIRD, MY STEPMOM HAD TOLD ME SHE HAD A DREAM THAT SHE HAD TO IDENTIFY HIS BODY AT A RESTURANT IN THE BACK OF IT HE WAS ALREADY EMBAMLED, HIS EYES WAS SEWED SHUT AS SHE WAS LOOKING AT HIM HIS EYES OPENED AND HE STARTED TALKINGTO HER SAYING HE WAS SORRY ABOUT EVERYTHING AND WE ALL WAS GOING TO BE OKAY, WHY DON'T I HAVE DREAMS ABOUT HIM ALOT, AND WHAT COULD THE DREAM I HAD AND MY STEPMOM HAD MEAN? WE REALLY MISS HIM ALOT

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? YES

stats from 7-14-10 to the present