Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
my head in a jar

UMMM,my head was in a old water cooler glass jar,you know like the ones we have now but are plastic,and everyone was around talking to me w/this see through glass that covered me down to my neck?????

Then the dream switches to my business partner and I,are somewhere probably bying from a show.We are at a hotel together and there is a bright green snake,small in size but ferocious little sucker.This snake would just jump out of anyware tring to bite.At times everyone else could get away from this snake,but myself as if this snake had it out for me.This snake also slept with me and bit me in my lower back,I remember looking at the bite marks allthough it did not hurt and i did not get sick he still scared me.This snake also kept switching colors on me .First beautiful bright bright floresent green and then hed be black so you didnt know what you were looking for,My business partner would just pick the snake up and put it back where ever??? and then something about St.Jean Washington what ever that means I dont know if it even exsists... I have a couple of ideas about this dream?? I was wondering if this has something to do with a business partner????

What are your thoughts if any???

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 33 yuba city ca

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

Re: my head in a jar

I think after reflecting on this dream today,The first part of the dream would indicate a reflection ofmy self.The people reresent an aspect of my self iam not yet aware of.???? I do know the snake is hidden fears,and being bitten on the back also represents hidden aspects of my personality.the bright green color would indicate growth,or new development with personality.The black color would mean that something i have repressed is urgantly tring to come to light (concious),and take up with my awake life.does this sound correct???

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

angelique,
I'll take a better look at your dream in the morning. But you do seem to be on the right track. We will want to examine the snake symbolism to understand its meaning. Snakes seem to be in style as of recent.

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 56 Murfreesboro, Tn.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

angelique,
I sense the see through jar over your head is suggesting you are mentally seeing things that you probably haven't noticed about yourself previously. That is what dreams do, shows us our true selves.

I get the impression your green snake is something or someone who normally doesn't affect you but there is one aspect about yourself that it does. Green and small suggests this is something recent and could help with your growth. But the aspect that is affected, and the answres you are seeking, has to endure changes {changing colors}.

In your dream you mention business partner twice. Most likely this is an aspect of yourself. One part of you understands the snake and merely places it back where it belongs {this could be repression}.

You seem to have figured this dream out. Definite signs of an intuitive mind.

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 56 Murfreesboro, Tn.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

I just wanted to say thank you very much for your insight,I know Iam going through alot of changes and relizations about myself right now.You helping me to interpret that which is not recognizable to me in my waking life is very important,and iam extremely grateful.If there is some correlation in my dreams in the last week please feel free to say what ever you think..Thank you again Angelique

I agree with Gerard's interpretation Angelique, also, however, have you 'intellectualised' your approach to your life recently? What I mean by this is sometimes we forget to use our intellect with our emotions together, as a a whole approach to life. A head in a jar might also be a symbol for 'cutting' off from your heart and your emotions. Do you have to examine your feelings in any area of your life, rather than adopting a merely 'head strong' approach?

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 37 UK

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} f

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yup

Clair,This was something that I was going to touch on when tring to interpet this dream.You hit the nail on the head.I also thought this too.I all my Life have been extremely empathic,sometimes its way too much for me.It seems to be hard for me to connect these two things.I do get to the point that i shut off,the emotional side,only becouse I pick up what does not belong to me at the grocery store,at my business,ect...Connecting these two (my heart and my Head) Might be one of the most difficult tasks for me,But its a work in progress.My hope is that finding this web sight along with other endevors,helps me to move into this place...Meditation is getting deeper,as with my dreams,and i am tring to connect all the dots.

Angelique - some people are 'sensitive' and as well as their own emotions, sometimes pick up 'left overs' from others vibes and emotions, especially extreme ones.
The way to deal with this is to listen to your true self more so you become acute at differentiating what is your own emotion and what has been 'residued' from others. Empathy is a gift and a useful, but it can be irritating and hurtful, if not monitored succesfully.
It should be a skill and not interfere with your own life experiences and emotions.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 37 UK

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} f

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yup

stats from 7-14-10 to the present