Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
meeting odin and freya ,a puzzle,

hi,
i am hoping that someone could help solve a bit of a riddle within this dream,
the dream,
i am in viking like village,daily life is going on,it is sunny,
a cart goes by from left to right ,on it are various goddesses,i wave at one and smile,she reciprocates the gesture,
i am then sat outside my house when a huge powerful flaxen haired man appears on my left with his wife,
they sit down beside me,
the male turns and stairs me straight in the eyes,i have blue eyes and i am hoping i will be accepted as one of them,
it is then that i realize the male has only one real eye,and is infact the norse god odin and his wife freya,
it becomes apparent that he is checking me out to see if i am suitable to marry his daughter,who was the one on the cart,
i am accepted,they approve of me,
seems i have a big house and lots of land,
this is the puzzle i need some comments on if anyone can see anyhting,
odin says to me,
we are half an hour from africa,but we live in austrailia,i deduced in the dream that by being half an hour from africa meant, we where in spain,
i find this a bit perplexing,
any pointers,
steve.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 51-uk

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} m

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

Re: meeting odin and freya ,a puzzle,

Steve,
Could half an hour relate to degress of circumference than literally time? A clock or time is circular # 360 degrees and cyclical, earth is circular and cyclical. Position of each geographic location (Iceland/Northwest Atlantic, Africa, Spain, Australia, where is each relative to a position on the circumference...

The end is a beginning, stripping away of something. now a receptivity to the new. What and which of these locations speaks feminine goddess to you? and why?

Kind regards,
Kathy

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 44 Central OH

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Y

Re: meeting odin and freya ,a puzzle,

and half would be 180 degrees, again 9, with half point the equator at 0 degrees lattitude of north/south, of the two poles masculine and feminine. Africa as middle earth, Australia as south, Norse territory as north? not sure how Spain would fit into that though.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 44 Central OH

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Y

Re: Re: meeting odin and freya ,a puzzle,

hi kathy,
interesting way of looking at it,
i have been looking at the atlas,with your question in mind,which would be the feminine,
i think it would have to be africa,it has been called the cradle of humanity,the root from whence we all came,the mother land so to speak,
i think of australia as the land of the dream time,
as it is on the other side of the world,the land down under,the otherworld etc,this is the realm of gods and myth ,odin said thats where he lived,
as to spain,which, whatever it means ,is where i am,
still stuck on that bit,
there is a gulf between spain and africa,
the mediteranian sea,which means the inland water,
and is ,on looking at it a bit like a womb,uterus,narrow at one end,
may have meaning or not,
i will look at your other ideas,
thanks steve,

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} m

Re: Re: Re: meeting odin and freya ,a puzzle,

also,just been looking at numbers,
the northlands,spain,and africa,comes to 3,the 4th, could be australia,
odin,freya,me,3 the 4th being the female,his daughter in the dream,again may be relavent or not,
steve

stats from 7-14-10 to the present