Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Stressing about getting Pregnant.

My husband and I have been having problems getting pregnant and we will be going through the in-vitro process soon. Needless to say we’ve been stressed over this - even so hard to focus on prayer.

One night, I recall praying myself to sleep. In my dream I would get flashes of the Lord that would turn into what looked like Satin. After about 4-6 flashes I’m greeted with what looks to be God and he’s walking with a little boy. With excitement, I look at him and ask if he’s mine and before I get an answer I suddenly wake up.

Thanks, Ro

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 39

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} F

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? no

Re: Stressing about getting Pregnant.

Ro,
I would love to tell you that your dream was predicting that you will have a new son but that would be a stretch. Although dreams can inform you before hand that you are pregnant {the body knows, thus so does the psyche}, that is not predicting something, it is compensating what the body already knows. Dreams compensate but seldom predict.

In your case, since you have yet to begin the in-vitro process, the dream is most likely addressing your desires, what is called wish fulfillment, of having a child. The sight of the 'Lord' and the Satan probably represents the positive aspects of your desires {the Lord-positive} but is tempered with doubts and fears of the process {Satan-negative}. The part where 'God' is walking with a little boy says to me the little boy you are wishing for has yet to be conceived in the womb {he is still with God, not in your body}.

Again, I wish I could tell you that your dream was telling you are pregnant. If you had the dream a few days or weeks after having the in-viro treatments then the dream could be telling you that you were pregnant {again, compensating what the body already knows}. Hopefully that dream will come to tuition after you have gone through the process.

Good luck. And don't be afraid. You are doing what you must do to become the mother you so lovingly wish to be. In life, do all you can do about a situation and don't worry about the rest. Too much stress could hamper the in-vitro process since your psychology often affects the whole body.

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 56 Murfreesboro, Tn.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Re: Stressing about getting Pregnant.

Gerald,
Thank you.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 39

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} F

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? no

stats from 7-14-10 to the present