Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Doughnut

Hi.

Okay I looked up what doughnut might mean, and I seen that it was a representation of a persons self.

In this dream I had bough chocolate doughnuts, and I was eating them, but there was apple cinnamon in the middle, which was a surprise and I was really upset because I knew how much my boyfriend hates apple cinnamon, but I loved it & ate it anyways.

The reason this dream has me wondering is because I knew my bf and I should not be together anymore, but I am scared to leave him. Do you think this has anything to do with that?

Tink

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 22 & Michigan

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Re: Doughnut

Tink,
There does seem to be a connection between the two. Doughnuts, being circular, can symbolize one's true self. Also in from the dictionary is the suggestion one may seeking to find one's true self, you may not be completely whole. If you are in a relationship you do not wish to be in then that would take away from being a 'whole' person, you can't grow and develop into that person you want to be {or in a relationship you really want to be in}. The chocolate may be a reference to colors {brown}. From the MDS Dream Dictionary:

(1) Brown is an earthly colour and may, therefore, symbolize the instinctive or the sensuous.
(2) Brown is also an autumnal colour and as such may signify a (feeling of ) decline; low spirits or depression.

The apple cinnamon is a bit harder to understand. But if you look to those aspects you possess that your bf dislikes you may come up with its meaning. Something about you he dislikes but you enjoy and do like. Let me know what you come up with.

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 56 Murfreesboro, Tn.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

Oh he does not like anything about me. He is always mean to me, but I am scared to be alone.

My counselor says that he is the reason I have no self-esteem.

I know that he really doesn't like apple-cinnamon and if I eat something he doesn't like he won't kiss me. He will put me down for my opinions. He censors me. I lost myself there for a while, but lately I have been trying to find me again. I have a lot of passions that I want to pursue again.

He makes fun of my passions.

You know, my instinct in the beginning was to not be with him, but I was so happy for the attention and love..

Tink

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 22 & Michigan

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

Tink,
It sounds as if the dream is addressing your situation. Now the task is to find a way out of the relationship. From what you say that may be hard to do. If he is violent and threatening you may need to seek help from local law enforcement {restraining order}. But one thing is sure. You will never be that whole person until you get away from your bf. If you haven't already speak with your counselor and get her/his help.

And next time go with your intuitive instincts. Those are always right.

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 56 Murfreesboro, Tn.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

stats from 7-14-10 to the present