Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
foalting or drowning or flying

well,as you guys have surely seen the way im used to talk,now i`d like to talk abt the most important dream of my life......the first time i saw it,i wasnt asleep, or awake.......maybe sth between......i was in a bus,going to my home that suddenly the whole scene appeard infront of my eyes,and i saw that clearly.........it really affected me that day that even after 4 hours when i got home,i was still shaking because of tht.......after tht day,then i used to see it EVERYDAY and night for almost 2 years infront of my eyes!!....thts weird i know,but lemme tell u my dream.

i saw myself, on a kind of cliff or mountain......i was standing on the edgeside of tht,....the whole scene was painted in grey.......below my legs,it was foggy and it was grey,and as i was looking to the sky,it was all in grey 2......the whole scene was in grey....but the ground was still brown........suddenly i threw myself down......it wasnt a kind of falling,actually it was a kind of flying.....my hands were stretched on both sides,and my legs were apart from each other.....like this sign=> *
i was wearing some kind of large size cloths......maybe it was a kind of traditional cloths of china,or somewhere like tht..........my cloths were in pink.......light pink.......it felt so soft and mild.........
i had long brown hair and i felt the air,floating through that.....it was moving like waves.......
i wasnt scared of tht falling,as it was happening gradually,like some kind of floating or landing.......and I WAS ENJOYING GOING DOWN!!!...like releasing myself......i felt like,"ooooh...i`ve become tired of moving on,its time to let it go...release myself...."

i was fainting,but suddently bunch of lights,from above came to me.....there was a right hand through them.....and it was like offering me a hand/help ...........i didnt pay attention to tht hand,like you are not powerful enough to help me.......like i need THE ONE to come down himself and help me out....so leave me alone..........then suddenly i got lost through the lights.......like a kind of ION cannon.....u know.........and i went up,through the lights,as i was closing my eyes,and smiling..........

---------------------------------------------------
i myself feel like this is not a kind of dream that we usually see when we sleep,as i saw it when i was awake.....
i`ve asked many people abt this dream....but no one answered relavently...............

and now im expressing it here,maybe somebody knows exactly wht it means.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 19/iran

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

Re: foalting or drowning or flying

reza,
Beware of ledges. Neither a waking dream or a dream in sleep should be taken as an authority to go beyond what is available in reality. Your story reminds me of Jung's protectorate dream of one of his patients who also saw himself on a ledge. He too saw himself flying from that ledge. And when he did ventured onto a real ledge while ascending a mountain during a vacation, he fell from that mountain. This is one of the few times Jung spoke of dreams that predict future events. Yours is so eerily recount-ant of Jung's story.

It is hard to envision fully your life in Iran and your inner life that cries out for wholeness. If you could provide detailed information about your spiritual beliefs, what influences those beliefs and how you practice them in a society that we Westerners have so little knowledge of, perhaps we will be able to better advice you. I see some knowledge of Buddhism in your posted words. Do you practice some form of the Muslim faith? Is your self realization a part of your spiritual journey, or is it also a psychological realization {something I don't normally differentiate-for me they are one and the same}? I know you have tried to express yourself in your posts but there is a loss of understanding in the translation of languages and culture. If you could clarify your personal life within your society then we may be able to move past those obstacles in understanding your situation.

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 56 Murfreesboro, Tn.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Re: foalting or drowning or flying

i myself dont diffrentiate between self realization and psycological realization,as they both refer to spirit and inside.
well i should tell you right now that i am completely diffrent from the whole society i live in....and i really mean different,as i`ve never seen a guy like me,not even a little similar to me and my situation ......i donno wht has caused me to be so different from poeple,from this society....so special,so unique…….
by the word diffrent i mean according to my beliefs and their beliefs...according to my likes/dislikes,and their likes and dislikes.....according to the way i respond and react in different situations,than the way they do.......im completely DIFFERENT....thts why you cannot refer to the society in order to get information about me or my personality………of course I have never studied other religions professionally but I know just some basics of religions……….i got some beliefs of many religions......and at the same time,i might be considered without religion…I donno wht has happend to me…...
of course up to now i had millions of problems, arguments,misunderstandings with people around me.......thts probably why i feel like sometimes i cant defend my beliefs against them......i cant swim in the opposite way of the river..........im 19,but im SO tired........mentally tired.......this might be considered normal in western countries,like US but it is NOT a normal thing here in countries like iran........i say im depressed,the meaning of depression or dejection in iran doesnt convey the very same meaning in english......the definitions are different........about my beliefs,i donno if im still considered a muslim.........i was born a muslim,but at the age of 14 and then 15...there appeard alot questions for me i coudlnt help thinking about ....some truth of my life,my being here,the reason of my creation.....i dont wanna enter this subject,but after all they brought me up to here......to this dream .......i think it was the last big thing which happend to me......i might be considered half muslim,half spiritual traveler,or passenger.......you wont believe me if i tell you i havent even read 10 books about journey to wholeness,or spiritual or psychological or philosophical books,whereas there are a lot here , I couldn’t(and still cant) sit down and read the books…I prefer to experience everything myself.......thts probably why i might look like i dont know the basic things and how to discuss about them with other people………but I do feel I know a lot and i`ve experiences a lot……......of course as I talked to some real guys who knew and felt my concerns,they helped reminding me of the facts I already forgot,…..anyway,I think the dream is completely clear and doesn’t need to be expressed in any other ways………….you`d tell me what you felt the first time you read my post….the sense and feeling it gave you at first,is what can help me…..thank you so much

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 19/iran

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present