Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
shoes

My daughter and i were at the beach,on holiday with family,we had rented a couple of places together,so we could all stay on the beach together,beautiful place,but it was a litttle cliffy,not bad it was a short jont down to the water,at first the waves were big,and then the sea calmed,you could see the tiny pebbles the water was clear,Deagan kept wanting to go swimming,I was afraid of the waves but after a while i let her wade out in the water.Then it seemed it was time to go,when packing I relized I had left my shoes down by the water,I went to get them and there must of been 3-4 pairs of shoes floating in the water right next to the shore all perdectly lined up and matching together like they never moved,Through out this dream everyone kept handing me my wallet (hear i found your wallet)???The wallet was red.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 33 yuba city ca

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

Re: shoes

Angelique,
My sense is this dream is addressing an emotional experience that may at times seem to threaten peace and tranquility in your life but something that you have been able to keep under control {keeping emotions under control?}. I assume your daughter is real. That may suggest there is some involvement with her. But she may also represent a developing desire to get to the source of this emotional conflict. The shoes may represent how you approach this experience, or perhaps the different choices that confront you. They may also represent certain principles you hold that are threatened by this emotional experience. The wallet may reinforce this possibility with it representing self-identity. This whole matter may be something that subconsciously you are dealing with but have yet to actually confront in your waking life.

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 56 Murfreesboro, Tn.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Thank you Gerard,Iam facing emotions that are very scary but nice to know at some level iam dealing w/them.I have come to relize its the anger that iam affraid of.Iam a very happy person,but I haVE ALL this anger,inside me.AND ALOT OF IT,its scary becouse at times i feel like it could take over,and i will do something i might regret later.ie words to other people.The other day for no other reason than spilling my coffee,I lost it,Like no other time before.I started cring got into my car and drove as i did not want to subject anyone to this behavior that feelslike it is screeming to come out.I screamed as loud as i could at god the universe for 20 mins,and felt so much better for it.But this is not good i have been taught??? or is this what i need to do??Help me.
I also have had another dream that may of triggerd this emotion in me,But i cant figure out if it was my shadow,or if this stanger represented my past??
Iam sorry if iam peskey but iam tring to get to the bottom of it all...

My father and I who is deseased now,were at a house standing ouside,he ran to his truck real quick to grab something,as soon as he did this guy came barreling up this long driveway like 100 miles an hr,and smashed into the back of my dads truck and we both stood there in amazment,I started to say to this man who i did not know,"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING" before i could finish my sentece he pulled a gun out at me,my dad immediatly stared fighting with this guy for the gun,My legs felt like the were 500 pounds apeice tring to get into the house to call the police,but i could not get through to the police.So i went into my daughters room,Which was my room as a child,and tried to hide my daughter under the bed,as i left her room this stanger brought my father in and layed him dead on my couch,I ran back into her room and tried shutting the door,he came in right after me,and looked me dead in the eyes and asked me to take my clothes off.I replied w/are you going to ,and he started to undress,I looked at him and looked at my daughter she would not hide,and i turned to him and shouted NOOO YOU ARE NOT,NO YOUR NOT, he then turned to leave i walked him out and you could see he was quite nervous as he left he even dropped his gun on the ground,we started to stuggle and i looked at him and said Please no more i dont want to fight anymore please just leave,and he did,when i looked out side there was beautiful snow on the ground,which never happens where i live????/?

I would think my dad indicates a wiser self/ but not sure/and the stranger represents my shadow tring to take control?? or does this represent a repressed memory????Iam not sure i have been contemplating this dream for a week

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

I also want to add,that this bedroom of my childhood represents an aspect of my childhood this is Not repressed,This is something that i look at quite frequently,and address this issue in letters that i have written to my self,and talked with others.I also want to add that my father had nothing to do with this childhood bedroom as at the time of this bedroom my mother was remarried to another man.So i do have an idea to this dream,But am wondering what iam suppost to do as this sits up with my concious thoughts.not all the time but most of the time,Buut iam hoping that this would suggest my shadow understands its place now.??Help please what else can i do, i have done everything in my power to try and aknowledge,look at it and try to move on but not forget? ummmmm What else?

stats from 7-14-10 to the present