Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
snake

My husband and I were sitting on the lounge and a skinny long snake light in colour started slithering around my husband. I told him to kill it but he didn't it went and hid underneath a white swan which was sitting on the ground (not in water). I told my husband that I was calling security to catch it and he said o.k.
As I thought I was confortable it came out near me and I was very fearful I said to my husband you either kill or I will break its neck. Then I woke up.
Another part of the dream was that my friend was pregnant and my husband said that we should by hear a new pair of black trousers. So he did.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 30

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? no

Re: snake

lisa,
Snakes can be so elusive, there are so many possibilities. But my sense is this dream is addressing the 'pregnant' issue from the last part of the dream. Have you and your husband had discussions, or even conflicts about having a child? Snakes are often symbolic of sexual conflicts {the snake representing the penis}. The pregnant friend would symbolize another part of you, perhaps the desire to become pregnant. But if there is conflict over this issue then the black trousers would represent the unconscious authority he holds over you. Does this fit with your actual life experiences?

Another possibility is there is a fear of getting pregnant from one or both of you. The trousers may represent protection against pregnancy {condoms}.

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 56 Murfreesboro, Tn.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present