Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
dreams

Hi there,I had a very weird dream. I dreamt a few nights ago that I ended up @ a party only to find out that someone I knew was there so I decided to stay for a bit. Everyone seems to be having a good time drinking and dancing. I decided it's time for me to leave but then I was stop by this very tall very black man who was trying to rape or have sex with me, it was so disgusting. The weirdest of all was that while he was licking my face It felt like it was a huge snake slobering over me, I began begging to be free and let me go, my friend kept saying to let her go but he would not listen. Anyway he had to leave but made sure that someone else took over, I told myself that this cannot be happening and I have to go, but then the other man sat uptop of me with his penis in his hand looking @ me.I kept fighting to be free , eventually I woke up. I know that there's somekinda meaning for this dream but I can't think. Could you please help me to understand.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 49

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

Re: dreams

Moo,
The dream suggests there is something that is trying to disrupt your normal, positive life. There seems to be some masculine aspect, an internal conflict, that wants to invade this positive self. It would be something that you possess or is in your life that you find disgusting and want to get away from. It could be opposite how you feel about one aspect but have to put with it anyways. It could have to do with sexual aspects but it may be about aspects of your personality. It is a masculine aspect and it holds you down.

If there are not any sexual aspects you find disgusting {having to do with sex} then the dream may be addressing inner personality aspects. That would involve things that you may do in life that you find inappropriate but you have to endure regardless {holding you down}.

Let me know your thoughts. If we can eliminate the sexual aspects then perhaps we can focus on what other 'dark' masculine qualities the dream is speaking to. It could involve deeper issues.

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 56 Murfreesboro, Tn.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Hi Gerard thank you for analyzing my dream, it's amazing the way you defined the dreams. I do struggle with my feelings sometimes more than the other, I feel very deep love for someone else but I do have to let it go because that person is with someone else . We do speak on a daily basis but only a part of me is happy for him, could that have anything to do with my dreams?

Also last night I dream that I was having sex with this person I just met and when he was finish he just rolled over to someone else and left me lying there. I asked him why he did that and his respond was " I do not want to have aids" don't know what that means, however I got up and went to the bathroom to make a pee only to find out that everytime I wipe there was blood. I really do value your imput , please let me know what you think. pls. send me a notification of your rely. --- thank you

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

Moo,
Thanks for the follow-up. With your response I believe we now know the masculine aspect, and your internal conflict from it. You are probably having conflicting emotions due to the whole situation, and may even find aspects of it disgusting.

Your second dream reminds me of how many 'other' women feel when they are confronted with the realities of such relationships. There are often fears of 'left lying there' while 'he' continues his normal life {at least seemingly}. Aids may represent guilt on his and/or your part. He may have even stated such guilt, or you may sense it. Peeing may be the need to 'let it out' or eliminate bottled up emotions. There may be some anger among those emotions {blood}.

Does this fit with your situation? Let me know your thoughts, those you feel comfortable in sharing and perhaps we can get to the deeper emotions, those which prove to be the most wise for you in this situation.

One other question if you don't mind. How much does the sex have to do with the relationship? It could be more important to him than you {you being more emotionally involved}. Your first dream had a lot of sexual content and knowing if there are sexual aspects to the relationship would help clarify, or eliminate, the sexual symbols in your dream.

Gerard

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

Thank you for your reply.
You are so right, I sometimes feel anger and hurt even jelous when I listen to our conversation. He keep telling me that I should think outside the box, when I sometimes relay my dreams to him. Sex is no longer a part of the relationship and has'nt been for over 4 yrs, however we talk and have visions about it quite often but then laugh it off. Everytime I read your reply, my dreams becomes clearer , I supposed that's called thinking out side the box.

Moo,
Thanks again for your follow up reply. It answered a couple of questions I had about the sexual content within the dream. From the added info you provided we can surmise the dream statement 'when he was finish he just rolled over to someone else and left me lying there' is not in the context of actual sexual encounters but merely an observation about the overall relationship.

In your original dream it states 'I kept fighting to be free'. This may be an unconscious, if not conscious, desire to be free from the demands of the relationship. Perhaps you already know it can go no where and the dream is re-inforcing those TRUE feelings. Of course it could mean you wish you could be free to have a real relationship with him but I believe the above better fits. Especially since in the dream prior to to 'wanting to be free' the statement is 'the other man sat uptop of me with his penis in his hand looking'. Deep down you may be feeling he is holding you down.

Hope this helps clarify the dreams, and your true emotions. If you have other recent dreams that may shine new light on those emotions please post them for inspection. You have a good understanding of your dreams which helps not only you but those of us who wish to better understand how dreams, and the psyche function.

Gerard

Thank you so very much, I know you've re-confirmed what I believe all along.

Thank You.

stats from 7-14-10 to the present