Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
pregnancy and 6 snails

I had a dream where i was heavily pregnant. I thought that maybe the baby had died but i went to the doctor he turned the baby and said it was fine and healthy. Then he removed 6 eggs from my body (strange i know) and they were all different bright colours and turned into snails.

what on earth does this mean???

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 26 london

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} f

Re: pregnancy and 6 snails

hi,
this dream may refer to your desire to have children,
as most dreams lean towards compensation,
it may also refer to abilities or qualities within yourself,or another even,that are in a gestation phase,waiting to be realised,
the 6 legs turning into snails ,this may hold the clue,
snails are slow,what do you feel may be taking a long time to come about,
the six may refer to days,weeks months,years,
does this suggest anything?
if it refers to 6mths pregnant,then you are two thirds of the way to something,
as with a real pregnancy,things tend to happen at their own pace,a natural order of things,
our own spiritual and psychological development is
no different.
it can't really be speeded up,
hope this opens something up for you.
regards steve.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 51-uk

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} m

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? y

hi steve
thank u for intepreting my dream. maybe id add a few things, im currently in medical school now in my first year and have another 4 years til i finish- is that somehow linked to the doctor in my dream?
im not pregnant now and dont its personally the right time for me, so im not sure why i wold dream of being pregnant

do u have anything to add to this? thanks

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 26 london

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} f

Re: Re: pregnancy and 6 snails

hi,
i wouldn't say your dream is interpreted by me,
only you can put the suggestions to use if you feel they fit,
one thing i would add based on what you have just said,is this,

the doctor could be an animus figure,,
in this case he is speaking to you from a position of authority and knowledge,you are concerned about something,he is telling you its ok,
what is it you are concerned about, have you been experiencing doubts in some area recently,?

the pregnancy could still be a ref to the cycle that has been instigated,ie your med school training,the culmination of this ,the birth of the baby ,would most likely represent the new life(career) you hope for,

interesting you mention four years to go,
four is a symbol of completeness,wholeness,and that is what you are aiming for,(to complete the course ),either as a career on the outside,or psychologicaly/spiritually,(the individuation process)

from the great man himself,joseph campbell,
follow your bliss!.
steve.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 51-uk

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} m

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? y

guppyfish,
Steve has outlined the possibilities of your dream. I will add that pregnancy often represents something new is about to occur in your life. Or there may be an anticipation of something new. Being heavily pregnant suggest there might be something you are counting on to happen. But there is a chance that it won't {fear it may have died}.

The number six often carries two good possibilities to its meaning. One is wholeness {physical} and the other is conflict. These eggs {something that is incubating} are colorful which may indicate you anticipate 'colorful' things to happen when they 'hatch'. But this anticipated event is taking longer than you wish it to {turns into snails}. It does seem that the dream is telling you this anticipated event will be beneficial {doctor he turned the baby and said it was fine and healthy}. Look at your present life and see if there are any anticipated events that fit with the above.

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 56 Murfreesboro, Tn.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present