Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
I'M TRYING TO HELP, INDIAN DANCE, JASPER STAIRWAY & MINATURE GOLDEN KNIFE W/ MIN. GOLD STAKE

The dream I had went like this:

I was at an outdoors event, I was sitting on a blanket, and there were people everywhere.
I got up to socialize with the group about 4ft. away.
- something happened to this lady's leg.
I quickly went to look for something to help her, found a white clean towel and a golden long scarf to use for a tie, but the ambulance got there, and started driving away. (I still wanted to help)
I started running alongside of the driver but he couldn't understand me. (dismayed, I stopped running)
Then he stopped, and the back door opened to let me on. The paramedic that was helping, said that I had courage, were there were people there couldn't bring themselves to want to help. Next thing I know I am outdoors at night next to a fire and I start trying to dance an indian dance but was out of step for a brief moment I felt an indian spirit enter and I did the dance right and then the scene switched back to the ambulance and it came to its stop but it was at a church and not a hospital. I remembered being in the foyer, with some stairs before me. (an ivory stairway that blended into ivory the walls). Right next to me was a man in armer, that looked like a titan. He handed me something, I asked what it was as I started looked into the palm of my hand. He said it is a R---(foreign word that begins with R), you present it and added life will be given three fold. It was then that I noticed it was a minature golden knife. I was following him up the stairs and the form of the stairs changed to slabs of jasper/jade suspended in air. He said to me God is a Fearful God and soon after said yes He is. I walked in a large hall filled with benches with people of different ages.
and there was another titan keeping guard/or protecting them on a pedal stool next to the wall.
I dropped the knife between the feet of an old man that was sitting next to some children. In the front was a women, she asked who has the knife, and she a minature platter in the palm of her hand. I quickly scurried to get the knife, I picked it up and when I looked at it. It was the knife but also in my palm was a golden minature stake, my first thought was that it was one of the stakes from the cross???
I was bewildered and Right then & there I woke up.

I am curious what someone might think in an unbiased opinion.

Signed,
Bewildered

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 38

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} FEMALE

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? NO

Re: I'M TRYING TO HELP, INDIAN DANCE, JASPER STAIRWAY & MINATURE GOLDEN KNIFE W/ MIN. GOLD STAKE

Sapphire,
Have you had a discussion, or argument or disagreement with someone recently that involved principles you possess, and they disagree with? Could it have been about religion? I sense this dream may be addressing such recent episodes in your life. You may also be pondering your position about this subject that was up for discussion. But I believe the dream is focusing on disagreements in your waking life, and forcing you to evaluate your position on that subject under discussion.
A reply may help guide us to better understand the dream.

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 56 Murfreesboro, Tn.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Re: I'M TRYING TO HELP, INDIAN DANCE, JASPER STAIRWAY & MINATURE GOLDEN KNIFE W/ MIN. GOLD STAKE

Hello Gerard, the answer is yes. I have recently been reeled into an arguement with my youngest sister she was angry, she started an arguement with me, but it was'nt about religion. Although, in the past she has mentioned her doubt in God, and ultimately her faith - saying that there may not be a God because of how this world is and why should she go to church to later find out that there isn't.

Getting back, to the dream. Recently though I have been having a struggle that I have never encountered before. I noticed the change after I got married and had a name change - it has been as though my fate has changed to bad carma.

I have actually been parousing the idea of trying to re-balance my name with a name change because I have been having bad luck in retaining a job, and I have been getting myself entangled or at a cross with my supervisors (what happends is that I suddenly become a dunce - a lose for words or am being misunderstood). In the sense, I may be candid knowingly or unknowingly touching on a subject that may cause a unfavorably reaction.

I am not sure if my new last name can be the cause but it is ironic that my fate changed after I got married. I poundering a name change at this time.

What do you think?

Sapphire

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} FEMALE

Sapphire,
Has the desired name change been a topic of discussion? I sensed the conflicts within the dream and the argument seems to stand out. They could be related yet not important to each other. And where you left off with the argument, or discussion, with your sister, you may be taking up within yourself in a debate over the name change. That could explain parts of the dream.

As for the 'powerful' masculine aspects within your dream, God & the titans, that may be related also to the debate. What you are thinking about doing {changing your name, given up your maiden last name} in some people's mind is usurping the masculine by denying the new married name you inherit. The other symbols could probably be made to fit but we should focus on what we know, and what you feel, about the situation. Since you mentioned the name change as a possible stimulus for the dream {with the arguments} we know it is something that is conflict in your waking life. Does all this fit with what is happening in your waking life?

As for the bad karma. Just as with dreams, you are dealing with psychology in your attempt to understand your recent bad luck. But I don't see where the name change would be a factor unless there is some deeper psychological stimulus that objects to not just the name change but perhaps to who you married. How does your new husband feel about the name change. Perhaps the karma that is interjecting itself is from possible conflicts from deeper issues, more so than the change in name. If indeed your bad luck began when your name changed, what else occurred at that same time that could also explain the bad luck?
But I digress. As much as I believe in karma, I believe more in psychological realities. And the reality is I don't see how a name change would help change your luck. What could change your luck is how you approach conflicts in your life. I would focus on what you can see more so than what you believe, as in the case of bad luck due to getting married and changing your name. Bad luck is often due more to our actions and decisions more than they do to some mysterious force. And if the process of changing your name and possible conflicts with others over it. Are you not merely causing greater possibilities for more conflict, which could add to your bad luck.

I'm not trying to talk you out of this name change. There may be a psychological relationship. I do think it is important to look at all angles before making a decision. Remember what I said about decisions and bad luck in my statement above.

Gerard

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

Thank you for your input Gerard, after sending you my last reply I had a revealation.. and that is simply that the knife symbolizes a seperation and possibly that the stake runs parallel to Jesus being crucified for his innocense. The argument with my sister was the result of her provoking & nit-picking, about the children (nieces & nephews), and later singling out my children (a five & a two year old). She is unhappily married with a daughter that doesn't receive the love that my husband & I offer our children. The end result my five year-old is spiritually aware of God, has not have had a cavity, is smart, possesses leadership qualities, has received different acknowledgements from school, the people around him and receives an abundance of affection at home.. bottom-line I feel that she is very envious, lacks any faith, peace and hope.

As far as my husband he supports me with my name change and so does my mother. I have a 1st, middle name and a hyphenated last name. My primary number is 4 according to my date of birth. My maiden name had 16 digits and my hyphenated last name consists of 21. Therefore mathmatically speaking, 4 does not go into 16. And per Kalabarians.com, a person can look up the name persona description and according to my look-up, it runs parallel to the carma that I have been experiencing. So my plans are to keep my first name, change my middle name, and drop the hypenated maiden part and keep my married name. In doing this, it shall balance the name persona, the karma, bring some success into my life and balance out my health. (And know thinking about it may probably add some years to my life). My husband does support me with my beliefs, but does not always understand it but has been amazed with my dreams because there has been some truth after my interpretations.

After going to Kalabarians, I have been able to understand the people around me with much clarity, I do not regret getting married but adding the hypenated last name.

God has sent me a message, and this is what I feel through a dream... and he has sent me them in the past, through a personal contact, reading material, or sign. He is an awesome God, and I continue on my search to be a part of the symbolic 144,000. I have come close to dying five times, and his is but a breath away. I pray to God and ask that to please allow me to be here for my children, and until I am able to be and live in his presence for eternity.

I have had a heighten sensitivity to the spiritual world, and medically was not even sopposed to have children but he has made this possible... and my husband has been his gift to me. We may not be rich monetary wise but in other aspects we have been truely blessed. I see and know this and this is awesome and God is my awesome God.

Thank you for being a part of relaying the message and being used as His instrument and Glory!

Sapphire

Sapphire,
If we have helped you find answers to those soul searching questions, then our purpose, the purpose of the Dream Forum, has been fulfilled. It was Jung's belief we all possess a spiritual aspect and by sharing what we know about dreams we at the forum have an opportunity to participate in that spiritual realm. It is indeed fulfilling to know we have been of help with your questions and we wish you the very best for the future.

twat twam asi

Gerard

stats from 7-14-10 to the present