Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
vampires/animus/anima

I had a dream, the other night, where there were lots of male vampires around me - I mean I was aware that they were 'getting people' but they didn't attack or bother me. For protection, I remember visualising or saying to myself in the dream "beautiful silver, sparkling glittering silver" repeating the description of silver like a protective spell and visualing a glittering, silver 'aura' around me like an umbrella, as protection. The mood was one of wonderment and security - joy, that I had this beautiful thing that made me invunerable.
Then I came face to face with a female vampire, a similiar age or slightly younger than me and so I began the spell again, fearing she would attack me, but she said she wouldn't, although that was her 'nature', somehow she loved me and so I was safe?

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 37 UK

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} f

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

Re: vampires/animus/anima

The male vampires were good looking, a similiar age to me, if not in fact five year or so younger?
Could this be a sexual dream of some sort?

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} f

Re: vampires/animus/anima

Now I think it is more to do with integrating the shadow? The shadow has the 'nature' and the potential to harm - being a vampire, but everything is ok, because there is love and acceptance -acknowledging the shadow?
Am I completely off track?

stats from 7-14-10 to the present