Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
rats and dog

I will post again.
My husband kept dreaming of our dog that we had to put to sleep. Two nights ago he dreamt that our dog was talking to him in a humam voice saying that he (dog ) was sick on the inside, he also dreamt that rats was running under the cupboard in our kitchen. I feel dreams like this is not good news and I'm concern, Please let me know what you think
Thank you

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 49

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

Re: rats and dog

Moo,
The only real concern I would have is what it is that
may be causing your husband doubt, or guilt in some aspect of his life. The dog would represent these instinctive drives, and it is his unconscious speaking to him. Whatever it is it may be gnawing away at him {rats in cupboard}.

This alone shouldn't be a real cause for concern. It could represent everyday experiences. But If you are intuitively sensing something, that might need consideration.

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 56 Murfreesboro, Tn.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Dogs may also symbolise a friend, and the dog would appear in the form of your old dog, as your husband has an attachment to this pet. I agree with Gerard, that this is an anxiety dream of your husband's; rats often symbolise irritating, but, small problems that need to be faced. The dog is acting as a friend symbol, gently reminding your husband to take action with these problems, before they do, in fact, 'make him sick inside' with worry. Just need to work out what is causng the anxiety now and act upon it.
good luck x

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 37 UK

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} f

Very interesting Gerard and Claire. My Husband is planning a trip to Guyana for the cricket game, at that time he's also planning a big outdoor party with the whole works( band , a few singers etc) could that be on his mind even though he said it's ok.
Thank you so much for your quick respond , much appreciated.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 49

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

stats from 7-14-10 to the present