Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
struggling dream

I dreamed that there were huge, big fat fish after me and I had to keep fighting them off/pushing them away but they didn't let up. All night long, it seemed, I was fighting them off in the house. Shaped like seals but were fish??

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 70 /Ma.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? no

Re: struggling dream

Delsey,
Do you recall any emotions (positive or negative like frustration, fear, happiness, etc) during the dream?

The dream may describe waking conflicts that have continued for some time. Would the word relentless describe the fish? What in your life have you experienced or battled for a very long time that can not be resolved?

If you would respond perhaps we can take another look and get closer to the meaning.

Kind regards,
Kathy

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 44 Central OH

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Y

Delsey - to be a little more specific...a person or persons that want you to do something you don't want to do? And if so, does whatever they want go against your conscious, feelings, ethics, etc. Thanks! Kathy

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

Thanks, Kathy, RELENTLESS IS THE WORD FOR THOSE CREATURES THAT WOULDN'T LEAVE ME ALONE AND THAT FITS WITH EVERYONE ASKING ME TO DO THIS AND THAT WHEN I JUST WANT TO BE LEFT ALONE AT THE MOMENT.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 70/ Ma.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? this one only

Delsey,
Thanks for your response. It sounds as if you're stressed out from demands others place on you. Joseph Campbell speaks alot about this, and about living your own life.

These demands on our time and lives are difficult. Sometimes people don't like to receive a No. One MUST do and live what one feels is best for them, no explanations or reasons.

The conflict appears to be in what/how much is asked of you and perhaps? an ingrained or learned attitude of responsibility or duty to others. This could be a source of internal conflict. While helping others is an admirable aspect, too much leaves nothing for the Self. While I firmly believe serving others is an aspect of living the gentle life, BALANCE is necessary so we must too serve the Self.

Kind regards,
Kathy

Thanks, Kathy--sounds right--I'll work on that!

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 70/ Ma.

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? this one only

stats from 7-14-10 to the present