Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Father shooting me and teeth falling out

There were more details to the dream but I cannot really recall all of them. Basically my dad shot me right under the ear where the jaw starts but I dont die them I am laying on the ground and I open my mouth. When I open my mouth the bullet is niched comfortably on my tongue and nothing is physically hurt, my tongue is not scratched except I do have a hole under my right ear from the shot. Then Later on my friends come and ask me if I am ok then all my teeth come out at once not seperately but like dentures but they arnt dentures and I remember something about being on a ship and maybe being in a relationship with a guy who I didnt really know but I only had gums because my teeth fell out, but the guy didnt really notice. Sorry the whole thing is a run-on!

~Polly

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 18, Arizona

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? No

Re: Father shooting me and teeth falling out

I have had dreams where my teeth fall out, my jaw falls off or portions of my teeth/jaw falling or being pulled out. Infact, its happened to me so often i've actually been looking for what it means in old dream-interpretation books (although i know they are all bunk) the books say it means either pregnancy or masturbation, but that seems very unlikely to me. I haven't had the reoccuring nightmare for a while but usualy it happens toward the end of a dream, where i pull out a tooth and then i worry about it till i wake up and then im releived that the tooth is still there.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 23 California

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? no

Jung believed that a dream about teeth falling out indicated a infantile point of view in the dreamer about some certain life situation. Your teeth fall out when you're young, and the dream is probably trying to draw your attention to some child-like behavoir or thought in your own life by using this symbol.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 34 Georgia

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

Have you recently felt betrayed or wounded by someone in an authoritative role? Maybe a teacher or someone you look up to... Could be your actual father. Father's in dreams make me think of a strong figure in your life that maybe have been a role model or someone you trusted, head of your household, someone that supplied your needs and sometimes it can represent tradition or spirituality. Also, the jaw is a sign of strength, authority and confidence sometimes. To be shot in the jaw under your ear might indicate that you recently felt like you were pushed down, ignored, or made to feel weak or underminded. The shooter was possibly making an attempt to silence you in some area of your life or repress you into submission. The fact that you mention your tongue was not scratched seems to imply that you didn't say or do anything to deserve this response from whoever may have inflicted this "wound" or that you didn't lash back when this happened. When your teeth fell out when your friends came to ask if you were okay, may indicate that you suddenly felt a lack of wisdom on your part in a situation and the fact that they were 'like' dentures, may indicate that this was something that wasn't really yours, or a falsehood somewhere in your life. Could be that you were trying to rationalize the act of what happened before with denial or inaccurate reasoning. You friends may have been trying to tell you how things really are even though it hurts. As a result of seeing the truth you may have felt like you made a foolish choice, or that you were taken advantage of somehow. Just some thoughts. :)

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 32, texas

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? no

about the teeth falling out. i was told some time ago it's to do with a serect that you hold that you want to tell everyone, but if you do it will open a big can of worms. meaning you have to keep it to your self.
but i've had dreams like this before.

GJ :)

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 28 Darwin Australia

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

I read somewhere on dream interpetations that teeth falling out means that you have so much anger your holding inside and it needs to come out.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 27 Texas

stats from 7-14-10 to the present