Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
girls running up cobblestone steps

I had the weirdest dream the other night in which I was in this huge castle with lots of rooms and cobblestone steps that went up high in other rooms...there were like 5 floors. I started talking to this girl who said she was there to visit her deceased friend. I said, "what? then she turned around and started walking up the steps and I could see that she actually disappeared when she walked into the room. I walked up those steps and was looking for her but she was nowhere to be found. After this happened I see a whole bunch of girls wearing the same clothes the first girl had on and they are doing the same thing....going in and out of the rooms..staring at me..then disappearing. I have no idea what this dream means?

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 57 massachusetts

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

Re: girls running up cobblestone steps

Hi Connie

The interpretationof this dream depends ,,,, on many things.
Chief amoungst them are what is going on in your life at present and the bigger picture of your life - for these reasons only you can really interpret the (any) dream.
That said I shall stick my neck out ,,,
This dream may be referring to / showing you parts of yourself that have disappeared ,, over your life ,,, what was the mood / feeling of the dream for you ?
Do you know how old the girl was in the dream? This may give you some idea of what happened when, if you reflect back to your life at that age ,,, and what was going on for you at that age.

Watch your dreams since this post ,,, sometimes when we demonstrate by action that we are taking our dream messages on board they can reveal more

All the best
justin

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 48 Australia

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? no

Thanks Justin for your message. I would say that the girls in this dream were teenagers and maybe I want to go back to that age...who knows?

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

Hi Connie

This may fit - we can feel that many parts of ourselves disappear as we move from childhood -> adulthood ,,,
The question is ,,, what parts of you disappeared ,,, could the girls be playing ,,, hide and seek ??

JC

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 48 Australia

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? no

Hi Connie

Your dream means that for years you have not visited one of your old friends from your younger days,which you have forgotton about and never visited in a while. You have tried locating your friend,but you dont know where she lives or where to start looking.Your old friend is also searching for you, and she lives in an apartment 5th floor, or works in a building 5th floor,or she lives in a big house.Your dream is trying to tell you that you should make the effort and find your friend, then to be a bystander and wait for your friend to find you. All those girls doing the same thing is, that they trying to locate all old school friends as well, like for a reunion, get together or something.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 28, South Africa, Johannesburg

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Not as yet

Thank you Ranchea for your message. Yes, I had a few close friends that got married and moved to other states and lost contact with them. It would be good to try and find them again.

stats from 7-14-10 to the present