Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
mumified dead corpse in bath tub

had a dream that my brother was walking backwards out of the bathroom screaming, upon going to see what the noise was about i saw that there was a mummy like corpse wrapped in bandage from head to to0e lying in the bath tub resting its arms on the side. woke up grabbing the sheets and my boyfriend next to me as i was terrified.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 24 , south africa

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? no

Re: mumified dead corpse in bath tub

TAZ,

Perhaps the dream describes some trait your brother possesses that you too also possess or need to develop. Possibly his ability to retreat or step outside a situation to analyize before proceeding. This would have the potential to eliminate some issue(s) in your life by first pausing to fully examine and anticipate outcomes so to make choices with more suitable outcomes.

Does this make sense with what is going on in your life right now?

Kind regards,
Kathy

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 44 Central OH

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Y

Just some thoughts from an observer,
Your brother is representing you but the masculine part of your psyche, or think of what you most identify with your brother with yourself. Screaming is oftentimes Letting off steam for something that you are repressing still angry/upset about. You go into see and there is a mummy corpse inside a tub. a mummy is dead, but preserved so as to be able to be restored for the afterlife. Bathtubs, connotate water, water being the "unconcious" rather than concious aspects of life. Some subconcious/uncouncious aspect is dead within you, your dream trying to alert you to its existence, in order to say maybe you can restore it in its "afterlife" back to a concious integrated part of yourself. As to what that aspect is, look to the masculine and to your brother (what do you think of first when you think of your brother) this may or maynot help at all.. just giving some thoughts.

had a dream that my brother was walking backwards out of the bathroom screaming, upon going to see what the noise was about i saw that there was a mummy like corpse wrapped in bandage from head to to0e lying in the bath tub resting its arms on the side. woke up grabbing the sheets and my boyfriend next to me as i was terrified.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 28, Austin Texas

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Hi , thanks for all the replies. i discussed the nightmare with my brother. His friend had passed away 2 nights before i had this dream (he was robbed and murdered) and my brother was with him when they were robbed and accosted. He seems to believe that since I'm overprotective (cos hes younger than me) that is why i see him screaming in my dream. Also the mummy could represent his dead friend and the fact that my brother came very close to death when they got robbed. i have to look at things a bit deeper. i suppose your replies can lead me to whats exactly going on. Maybe I just need time to dig deeper

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 24, south africa

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

taz,
Thank you for providing your thoughts on the dream and personal information. The dream probably does address the waking life incident your brother was involved.

Many thanks,
Kathy

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 44 Central OH

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Y

stats from 7-14-10 to the present