Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
white wolf

I AM SITTING IN A WOODEN CHAIR, IN FRONT OF A WINDOW,DRESSED IN A LONG NIGHT GOWN, BRUSHING MY HAIR AND LOOKING OUTSIDE AT THE TREE LINE(DARK, VERY TALL OLD PINES, WITH A FULL MOON HANGING LOW IN THE HORIZON, AND WHAT SEEMS LIKE A THOUSAND STARS OUT.) I THINK THE TIME OF YEAR MAY BE IN THE WINTER, BECAUSE OF THE NIGHT GOWN. OUT OF THE FOREST A LARGE WHITE WOLF APPROACHES MY HOUSE, AND SITS DOWN IN FRONT OF THE WINDOW. HE STARES AT ME INTENTLY, AND THEN THE WALLS TO MY HOME START TO DISSAPEAR, LEAVING ME, THE WINDOW, THE FLOOR, THE CHAIR INSIDE, AND THE WOLF OUTSIDE. HE THEN BEGINS TO TALK TO ME. I CAN NEVER REMEMBER WHAT HE HAS SAID THOUGH. BUT I FEEL RESTED THE NEXT MORNING WHEN I WAKE. OVER THE YEARS I HAVE HAD THIS DREAM TIME AND TIME AGAIN, SO NOW WHEN I SEE MYSELF IN THE CHAIR, BRUSHING MY HAIR, ETC... I AM VERY COMFORTABLE...I HAVE ALSO LEARNED THIS WOLFS NAME, IN A DIFFERENT DREAM WHEN HE WAS A GUIDE TO ME IN A MAZE...HE CALLED HIMSELF ZAVRRA(I GUESS THATS HOW YOU WOULD SPELL IT)IN THAT DREAM HE KEPT ME ON A PATH, AND WOULD NOT LET ME GET SIDTRACKED BY ANY OF THE LITTLE TREASURES TO BE FOUND WITHIN THE MAZE.
CAN YOU HELP TO FIGURE THIS OUT?

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 43 united states

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? no

Re: white wolf

Tina,
A white wolf often symbolizes guidance and this may be applicable to your dream since you state 'HE KEPT ME ON A PATH'. The maze could be the maze you have to work through in life.

Are you in the process of that 'inner' search? At 43 you are in the prime of mid-life and the inner search for meaning and guidance is part of stages of life. The wolf would be your unconscious wisdom and you are seeking to understand those questions {treasures} that come up at mid-life. The white wolf would be a positive thing, reflecting {window} your comfortable position you feel in life. Such a comfortable position is positive when searching the unconscious {the inner search}. And as long as you stay with your inner guidance you should be able to navigate the 'maze' of life.

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 56 Murfreesboro, Tn.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Re: Re: white wolf

Thank you Gerard. You are prety close to the truth of things when you say that I am searching. At this time in my life things are rather difficult, and it is when things are difficult that the w.w. come to me. He seems to be a calming factor for me and has been so for almost as long as I can remember......as for being wiccan, no I am not, however I am very spiritual, and much into anything earth based, as I believe it to be the core of our being. Once again, thank you ...Tina

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 43 united states

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? no

Re: white wolf

Tina,
Thanks for the follow up. Your wolf seems to fit with those spiritual concepts of nature, the inner wisdom of our earthly beings. Because we are a part of nature, and so are all things, the wisdom of the dream often takes the form of spiritual animals like the white wolf. And since you do practice an earth based spirituality {as is Wicca} it is only natural for your dream to include such wise animals. Your wolf is your guide. In future dreams he/she may provide insights that otherwise would not be available if not for your spiritual concepts. Reflect on that wisdom and you surely will find that place you seek in life.

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 56 Murfreesboro, Tn.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present