Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Grandson

My grandson crawls into the bathroom, and there were big holes in the floor. I ran in to get him and he was gone. I ripped up the floor to try to find him but he was not there. A spirit in a black cloack and leather cap with no eyes took my hand to follow to what I knew was a spirit world under the floor. My wife and I followed. We ended up in a parking lot of a diner but I knew somehow it wasn't of our world, and inside was my grandson with some people. The spirit went in to talk to them and it looked like they were arguing. He took the baby from them and ran, and called for us to follow running. He stopped shook the baby hard and I called out in fear asking what are you doing and he started running again, and he stopped and shook him again I called out again "what are you doing?" and I woke up.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 41 Connecticut

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? No

Re: Grandson

Raymond,
This is a very complex dream and it may be important to know if there are any conflicts in your life concerning your grandson. Is there any religious or spiritual conflicts within the family? If you will provide some insights to these possibilities I will try to disect the dream.

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 56 Murfreesboro, Tn.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present