Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
the tree of life

hello,
sorry i havn't contributed much lately,i have been and still am incapacitated with a back injury,
i wanted to include this dream for comments,i meant to post it before i did my back in,
the dream,
i am in a desolate widerness with meryl streep,nothing for miles but dry cracked earth,no life or water,
i arrive at a tree,it looks dead,no leaves etc,
it even has a vulture sat in it,just waiting for me to die,
i collapse tired out and ,in dispair,all this way for nothing i think to myself,
suddenly the tree burst into life and the whole area becomes like an orchard and an oasis,
bunches of red and blue grapes fall from the tree and sky,abundance,
i taste the fruit and it is sweet and tasty,
i offer the the female present(meryl streep)some green grapes,she tastes them and spits them out saying the fruit is sour to her,
any thoughts would be appreciated.
regards steve.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 51-uk

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} m

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? y

Re: the tree of life

Steve,
Good to have you back {some pun intended}. Hope you recover soon from your injury.

The tree that sprouts out with new life. Could it be your tree, after it recovers from your back injury? Perhaps where you are now seems like your life is all cracked and dried up. But since you are a 'registered' Jungian, all full of hope when despair seems to be the drill, you 'naturally' recover and abundance once again returns to your life.

As for Meryl Streep. That one you will have to figure out yourself {any personal preferences or recent experiences?}.

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 56 Murfreesboro, Tn.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present