Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Getting Kidnapped

Hi Again. I would also like to share another dream that I had not that long ago.
I am walking down a street around the corner from my house. Its night and I see a figure just up the road. I couldnt make out the figure but did not like it so I started to run and the figure started to run after me. It finally caught up to me and it was a man. Im not sure, but he could be elderly. Then I woke up.
Thanks.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 14- NSW Australia

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? No

Re: Getting Kidnapped

Nathan,
Look to my response at your other post to help you understand this dream.

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 56 Murfreesboro, Tn.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Re: Getting Kidnapped

Nathna,
This dream seems to be addressing another issue other than the one we discussed in your other dream post. At least it seems that way on the surface. Something within your unconscious is chasing you and finally has caught up with you. The elderly man is key to understanding what that thing might be that has been cahsing you. Is there any circumstances where an elderly man plays a role in your waking life?

Of course this elderly man could represent your own wisdom and a need to utilize those qualities {perhaps be wise in your interactions with your ex-girlfriend}. Usually such metaphorical references are found in an older person's dreams but since we all possess wisdom aspects everyone can dream of such wisdom qualities.

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 56 Murfreesboro, Tn.

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present