Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Sexual Assault of a Child

I had a dream from which I awoke in tears and with an incredible depression.

My partner and I went to visit my brother and sister-in-law at a house in the country (although in real life they do not live in the country). My partner went missing during lunch and had an anxity that he was up to no good. (He has an infatualtion with my sister-in-law and I assumed he had gone off with her..). But I found my brother and sister-in-law having lunch, but then realised my niece was missing.

I ran next door to a wooden house - which had a special design...(designed by an architect with open walls and large doors that let the outside in...and the furnishings were very rustic/charming...I Lovved the house it felt like the house was adirect relection of my taste.)

But inside the house I found my partner with my niece....he tried to run away....but then didn't and tried to explain something. But I don't really recall waht he said. Then I realised he had sexually assaulted my niece...who was now dead. I don;t know why she had died. It seemed like the pain of the assault was just too much for her. I tried to revive her by shaking her but she would not come back to life. I was holding her body - which was limp - my partner was watching.... Wierdly, I wasn't angry with my partner, I was on shock...and thought...this person is truely mad/insaine.

Anyone?

cheers
Anna

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: Sydney

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Re: Sexual Assault of a Child

By the way....I am NOT the Anna who just posted the dream about the Buudha child....but I have posted before.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

Sorry - wanted to find my way to the top of the list cause this dream is disturbing me.

Anyone?

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

oops...sorry - just saw Gerard's message. Sorry for my impatience.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: sydney

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

Anna,
Confusion reigns. Have I given an interpretation to this dream? I don't remember doing so. I'll make it up to you by providing my thoughts to this post. Sorry for the confusion. While it may rain on the outside we don't wish for 'reign' on the inside.

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 57 Murfreesboro, Tn.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

Anna,
Most likely your niece in your dream represents an aspect of yourself. Having looked back at your other post, the problems with your 'sex' life is probably problems you have with your partner's roving eyes. But you may have only suspicions about his desires and no real proof. None the less these suspicions are 'killing' you, perhaps to the point it is affecting your relationship. Whereas you are looking for an open and honest relationship {wooden house that 'was a direct reflection of my taste'}, instead you find that to be hard to achieve.

Does my interpretation fit somewhere within your relationship. Let me know your thoughts and perhaps we can expand on the possibilities.

Gerard

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

yes, I can see all this....

Its actually a bit of both. My suspicions are killing me...taken up all my emotional energy. At the same time I do have direct eveidence of the 'acting out' towards other women by my partner.

But certainly - I seek a more honest relationship...my own dishonest - and his - IS killing me - you are correct.

with thanks
Anna

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

Anna,
Thanks for the reply. Let's hope you are able to find that honesty. When you are honest with yourself you will probably do better at discerning the honesty of others around you. Honesty has a lot to do with intuitive recognition, knowing when someone is being honest with you. For a female intuitiveness is most important and will suffer if there is not that honesty about oneself.

Gerard

stats from 7-14-10 to the present