Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
bizarre, but happy dreams

Well, I've been having this dream quite a bit. It always involves someone I'm infatuated with and myself being in the shower together.

The first time was when I was in high school. I really liked this guy, and I had a dream that he was washing some suds off me in the tub. We were both naked, of course.

The most recent one was with a very good friend of mine. He was naked, except for a white Mets hat, and so was I. He was washing himself in the shower, which, oddly enough, had a sink in it. I was behind him, and somehow got soap on his back. I was trying to hide myself for some reason, even though he knew I was there. He looked back at me and smiled, washed it off, and turned back around towards the sink. We were talking about something, but I can't remember what. I just remember that I was incredibly happy when I woke up, and that I was pissed that it was just a dream.

I wish I knew what these dreams meant! Please let me know if you have any ideas, because I'm hurting for some!

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 18 NY

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? no

Re: bizarre, but happy dreams

Hi Nipponsurfer

Well I think these dreams are about you getting to like your masculinity - you are getting to feel good about it ,,, just as you awoke.
The dreams were in the shower / or the tub - both places were you can get clean ,,, get rid of unwanted aspects ,,,
You being behind your friend ,,, the parts of your masculinity that you admire and are still hiding

All the best
Justin

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 48 Australia

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present