Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Recurring? Same meaning but different settings?!

Okay, let me explain.

Last year, in March or around there, I had a dream about my boyfriend, it showed him in handcuff(s),
courtroom, and it was about murder... A few guys were from where I lived at a time, but it was 3-4
guys which were a blur, so they were unidentified.

It came true just 2 months ago. It was him and the 3 guys from the same area I lived in. They were
charged with beating up a teenager, that teen had died in hospital by the next week due to head
injuries. So the charges had been upgraded to.. MURDER.

So, they are still in prison, currently on remand.

So my dreams so far:

January: It showed me currently in that country, I had my eyes wide open, in shock to see my
boyfriend, he was walking towards me carrying some clothes, it looked to be out of courtroom. He saw
me, but he went to join the other 3 heading the opposite way. They left this place, and I went to the
other doors to see where they were headed, and they were headed my way, and that boyfriend was
showing affection (we weren't back together 'til 2 weeks ago when he asked me out at jail).

Again, I had a dream last month, it showed me inside the seating area of the courtroom. His mother
was besides him, and he was in the middle of us, we were about to hold hands then the judge called
him, and we let go. The judge wasn't too thin but wasn't fat, had maybe glasses, he said he had to go
to Gall Hill for protection, I raised my hand, he wanted to know where I am from, I said Canada. And
he okayed it or something.

Now, the recent dreams... Like early March, I had a dream where I was actually with those 4
accused in a van. The driver told me that I shouldn't/am not allowed/not supposed to get closer to
them. I told I know them (they aren't going to kill me) because I had jumped from the back row to the
front. And we ended up at some beach and there I met someone's mother (I think Jarius', but his
mother looks nothing like her in real life, though like it's a house and a shop sort of thing, and I woke
up after asking Jarius if he got my card and he said "Ya", and I could actually feel like it was real.

Next day, I had a dream of my boyfriend and me, we went in some office where (I believe he was
denied once) we sat down and he was approved (not sure for what), and next thing I see my people in
Canada, like as if we had gone to Canada, because my best friend was giving Julian a card (It said 23,
Henry, but that doesn't mean anything, though). Henry is my ex-boyfriend of about 4 years' last name, though but he's not 23 but lives in Canada.

I wonder if beach means freedom. To let you know, those 4 guys live in Barbados, and I'm from Toronto area. I noticed what came true is that Julian from first dream and 2nd was showing affection, and we're now back together since February 19th (last month).

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 25/Canada

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? No

Re: Recurring? Same meaning but different settings?!

Seems to me that the same meaning is getting released. Yet they have not been released. January and February once a month dreamt of this, but March like twice.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? No

Still no interpretion? Aww, I was hoping to know the meanings before I go to that country this Friday.

Adela,
I apologize no one has taken a look at your dream. I hadn't noticed that it had not been addressed. I will do so in the morning.

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 57 Murfreesboro, Tn.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Adela,
To answer your question about the beach in your dream, it often symbolizes the boundaries between your conscious mind and unconscious psyche. Those boundaries often refer to some aspect of yourself that may not be realized, understood or even unknown. In the context of your dream it may represent wiser choices {mother in a dream could symbolize intuitive wisdom}. The fact that the driver {another aspect of yourself} warns you not to be in a certain situation fits with this possibility.

The other dream seems to be addressing your emotional attachment to your boyfriend and the experiences from that. I see nothing usual about those dreams in the context that they represent something other than those experiences. At your age your dreams are probably still reflecting present day emotional experiences and your dreams are reflecting those emotions. And i don't see anything in the dreams about anyone being released, except for perhaps yourself {an intuitive need to be released from the pressures of the experiences with your boyfriend}.

Gerard

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

Hi, Gerard, thanks for your reply... Maybe some of it are accurate, but we shall see what happens. I received a letter from my boyfriend, and he was saying in some part of it that not to worry, he'll be home soon. And tomorrow's the courtdate, so we shall see. All I have to do is to take it easy on myself, and be calm, hope for the best. I don't have anymore dreams like that, either that has been figured out or it's going to happen, either way.

Again, I thank you for your replies.

On April 18th, I had a dream, that all 4 accused were out (I mean they were not in jail), and one accused had died -- Jason. Whatever this means, hope this isn't going to come true.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 25 (Canada)

Adela,
Dreams seldom predict. Dreams use symbol and metaphor to convey your own emotional state of being. The dream is about you, and your emotions.

The death may be a fear of an end to the relationship, or at least not being able to see and be with Jason. That is the death, metaphor, and not a prediction of Jason's 'literal' death. If you do have a strong emotional attachment to him then the fear may be an unconscious realization that attachment may be facing a 'death'.

Gerard

Wait, wait. I'm not going out with Jason. I'm going out with Julian. Jason would be just a friend of ours. Whatever it means.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 25 (Canada)

stats from 7-14-10 to the present