Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
clear fluid seeping from (vein) inner elbow

the setting is stony and subterrainian. i have a rag wrapped around my arm to catch the seepage of clear fluid from the vein on the inside of my right elbow, but it is continually in need of changing. there is a lovely, clean pink pig that i am fond of, a collapsible chest that i want to carry away with me. i am alone

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 12/14/1990 u.s.a.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? no

Re: clear fluid seeping from (vein) inner elbow

Hi Jordana

Is something leaking out of you ? What is leaking out of you ? in your life.

It may help to keep track of your dreams over this time, and what is going on in your life ,,, trying to get an idea of what the deeper parts of you are letting you know through the dream.

The stony and subterranian location suggests that the message of this dream is about something in the deeper parts of you (subterranian) that you may not be aware of yet. But what ?

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 48 Australia

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

Jordana,
Along the same line as Justin's thoughts...what unconscious content could be affecting your life in ways you do not yet consciously recognize? Perhaps you do something to halt this from coming to consciousness (the rag) yet it repeatedly affects your life.

Many times issues deeply buried or repressed in the unconscious are a source of our waking conscious thougts, actions, decisions. We're not aware an issue is even an issue...

The pink pig could symbolize happiness and heart, the collapsible chest what is empty or lacking within and you desire to fill...with heart/happiness.

Do you experience bouts of deep depression that you attempt to hide or maybe have sought treatment to relieve? Of course, you do not need to answer if you are uncomfortable doing so. It's just the subterrainian setting and possible meaning of the symbols could indicate this.

Kind regards,
Kathy

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 44 Central OH

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Y

Hi Jordana

Could this be some feeling ? that you are trying to deny or cover up?
Guilt perhaps ? It may be that you are being denied your feelings - or denying your feelings ,,,

What are your thougths ? does any of this have meaning for you ?

JC

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 48 Australia

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present