Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Mom in younger days!

My mom passed away in 2005 and the other night is the first time I have dreamed about her. She was younger and at my home to celebrate my son's birthday. My son had invited alot of his friends and one of them by the name of David was in my son's room trying to stuff little matchbox cars in his pocket when my mom caught him and told him that it was not right stealing from his friend (my son) and then David replied that he was just borrowing these cars to play with at home. I had heard my mom talking from the other room and walked in to hear what had happened and was not very happy and got angry and said that David could not be trusted and I did not want him in my home again and he started crying. After he started crying, the house then shook all over and the dream ended and I woke up. What does this dream mean?

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 57 massachusetts

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

Re: Mom in younger days!

connie,
This is a short dream but complex due to the seemingly true associations {your mother and your son}. But I get the sense the part about your mother is actually addressing some aspect of yourself {younger mother in your home}. Of course your dreams are about you and your life and the inclusion of your mother would either indicate the relationship with her or use her as an aspect of yourself.

Who is David? Is he a real person or just some random name that appears in the dream? I get the impression the dream is addressing something more to do with 'stealing from your son' as much as it has to do with your mother. Was there any conflicts involving that relationship {mother and son, you and your mother?}. The anger in the dream may be important. And the 'shaking' house could also be an attempt in the dream to describe your emotional response to some event or experience.

If you could give a little more info about 'David' and any possible conflicts involving your mother, that may help in understanding your dream.

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 57 Murfreesboro, Tn.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Re: Mom in younger days!

David was one of my son's friends. There were lots of kids at the party, but David was the one putting matchbox cars in his pocket. My mother and I had a few arguments only when she used to come over to my house and start rearranging my furniture or picking up toys off the floor that my children used to play with. My mother was a fanatic when it came to cleanliness and putting things back where they belonged. With five children that was always hard for me to do.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 57 massachusetts

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present