Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
tower

I drove a Vesper, parked it in front of a tobacco store and let the key in the engine. I went into the store to buy parking tickets. The owner was very old and everything took him a long time. There were a few other people. Since everything took so long, I had the feeling we all became family.
We all went down to the cellar, everybody had an department. When we left again, we couldn't find the exit to the right street. We went back to the cellar and tried again, I met my husband and together we finally found the right exit to the street, where my vesper was still waiting for me. I was afraid it might have been stolen. We drove along with the tramway, when suddenly everything stopped, then went on and again slowed down, when somebody shouted 'the tower is falling' and there I saw it falling, it was a huge tower. I couldn't believe it - it reminded me on the event in New York. We ran as fast as we could away from the danger and went into a house for protection. It seemed to have worked, because when we came out, everything was over and we were save. Thank you, Iris

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 45

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

Re: tower

Iris,
I need clarification of parking ticket - is it purchasing a ticket to park a vehicle or a penalty for illegal parking? And what country do live? This will help in looking at your dream...

Many thanks,
Kathy

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 44 Central OH

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Y

Kathy,
This is purchasing a ticket to park a vehicle. The dream happened in Europe.
Thanks, Iris

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

Iris,
Thank you! I was unclear on that. And I apologize, one more question - do you smoke tobacco?

Kind regards,
Kathy

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

Kathy,
no, I don't smoke. To be clear, I live in the US. Thanks, Iris

Kathy,
I should add, the dream happenes in the town where I grew up in Europe. Thanks again, iris

Iris,
Again, thank you! Dreams often hold several meanings. On a deeper level, the dream MAY describe being stuck in a pattern or behaviour that you seek out, actively participate yet not consciously aware you do so, and may resemble an addiction of sorts.

Each time I read your dream a feminine/masculine theme is apparent. Vesper could represent overly feminine or feminization of the masculine. Cellar can be something within the deep unconscious, so deep you are unaware the issue it exists. Time and family may point to familial influence as a contributory source. Perhaps your family had strict female and male roles, that did not cross a well marked boundary. This may have relegated you, a female, to deny a or any masculine aspects/traits to assimilate into your family environment, family acceptance.

Perhaps you have an unconscious desire to develop and integrate some lacking or underdeveloped masculine trait. You may have tried to do so but did not work out as you thought it would. You continue to search for or are directed to the unconscious to discover the source. This would eventually lead to positive development/integration. A fear of losing femininity may interfere with this. Yet the dream shows it remains. And development and integration acts as a better vehicle in your life. Although this takes time and effort, and can not be achieved all at once. The tower falling may symbolize destruction of that learned belief system, it is frightening to go against what is ingrained in youth through family influence. Ego defense could use this attempting to keep the status quo, frighten you away from change. The dream may point to focusing within on your true inner Self, rather than external learned, ego, perception of Self. In the end, you emerge together and well, perhaps a suggestion that in the end it leads to positive development.

On a personal level, the dream may describe conflicts in the relationship with your husband. They may have a source from early in the relationship. Perhaps put aside long ago but now surfaces. This may threaten to destroy the marriage. Perhaps you hold out hope working together there is the possibility to rejoin or a desire on your part to reunite. Fleeing could be ignoring or running away from the real issue. Although it could ‘save’ the marriage, would that actually be positive for both?

As always, interpretations are only a possibilities. The dreamer will know if it’s close or not. As you read an interpretation, look for the Aha! feeling. If it’s not there, the interpretation isn’t close. At minimum, it may stimulate your thoughts on possible meaning.

Please let me know your thoughts, on the dream and interpretations.

Kind regards,
Kathy

Kathy,
Thank you so much for interpreting my dream. It seems the dream was complex.
I read your letter over and over again and was looking for the Aha! feeling. It didn't want to come. But there are definitely things that have their truth. You describe the tower as a belief system that tumbles. I love that picture and it fits into my life. I am always in cleaning up mode. About the female and male issue. My family had strict female and male roles and depending what seems important to me I take over the male part or the female part. I am aware I can do both. Same with my husband he enjoys slipping into the female side and then he also has a strong male side. We always try to balance things out. That's a lifelong struggle, but it's worth it. That's what life is about. If one lives alone, one does the same in one person. Since we are up for a big change, giving up a lot and moving back to Europe, it is possible that old picture come back to me. Kathy, thank you very much for your precious work. Kind regards, Iris

Iris,
Thank you! This is a learning forum. Sharing your thoughts, impressions and life with us is a great help. I wish you the best in your travels!

Kind regards,
Kathy

stats from 7-14-10 to the present