Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Two strange dreams

I've been having problems sleeping the last 2 to 3 weeks. Often waking up from a dream, I'll fall back asleep and be woken up by aother. There are two that I do remember in detail.

Dream 1:

I am naked in my room with this girl I met while away at school(i'm still away from home). I am massaging her breasts while else where my mother is giving a different girl, a girl I am currently seeing, a tour of my house. The girl in my room asks if I locked the door. So I hurry to the door to lock it and as I reach out for the door knob the door opens slightly as someone tries to walk in. I then woke up in a panic.

Dream 2:

In this one, my father is some kind of bouncer and this huge man with a bald head and braided ponytail tries to attack him. He hits my father and I want to hit this guy so bad but something is stopping me. I eventually kick him so hard in the back of his leg that he falls to his knees. I try to put him in a half nelson to restrain him but he fights me off. My dad takes this man's ponytail and rips it right off his head. The man goes into a rage comes after me and I'm trying to punch him. I want to punch him so hard that i wake up after hitting my wall. :/

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 24, Canada

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? no

Re: Two strange dreams

I went back to bed, since I didn't get much sleep. I had another strange dream.

Dream 3:

I'm back in my home town at a bar with friends. There are these guys i know or at least feel that i know, maybe from high school, maybe from somewhere else. I don't recognize them. They are the type of people that look down on you, think they're better then everyone. Ironically, I am sitting in this chair that is lower then the other chairs. The the girl I am seeing walks in to the bar. (Yes, the same girl from dream 1 who is with my mother) She walks towards me and these guys are checking her out hardcore. She comes over and gives me a kiss on the cheek and sits on my lap. Those guys can't beleive it, it is blowing their minds that this girl is sitting with me. So the girl I am seeing begins talking to another girl. The other girl kisses my girl. My girl looks over at me to see what my reaction is. I begin to walk over and she thinks I am upset with her, but I grab her, the other girl, and we all kiss each other. I show her that it's okay. Then this girl I use to work with walks in the bar. (She and I were pretty good friends) She starts talking to my friends but ignores me. I try to make conversation and she looks at me with disgust. Like I had done something terrible. She walks away and I try to catch up, but she keeps giving me excuses and continues avoiding me as she leaves the bar. I get dissapointed and start walking back to my friends. Then my alarm clock goes off and I woke up, decided to write about my dream while it was still fresh.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

Re: Two strange dreams

Anyone know what is up with these weird dreams?

stats from 7-14-10 to the present