Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Flying

There are two planes one jumbo (sandy coloured)like and the other smaller two man type (red coloured) which are flying side by side. I am outside of the planes as is someone else, younger person, and we are gliding just in back of the planes. There is a sense of urgency and we speed up and I decide that I must get in line with the bigger plane to help it land. We are heading for open ground but find that we must land sooner and head for what looks like a city. But it is buildings on top of huge spiked cliffs which is really scary, however I go in first and manage to land followed by the plane behind me. The top of the cliffs is actually flatter than it looked from above.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 42 East Lothian

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? No

Re: Flying

Hi Lesley

This dream could be interpreted on two levels.

In your waking life is it necessary or do you feel that you need to guide people, to see that they are safe ?
This seems to be what you do in the dream - is this right? you lead the way for the jumbo to land. This could be relating to you guiding others. This could relate to your work or family.

Alternately, some aspect within you that needs to get down to earth. This may be an overinflated aspect of yourself (jumbo). Is your hair sandy coloured ?

Either way, you do lead the way and the landing is safe and all is ok. Form the perspective of 'up there', things looked more scary than they really are.

Does this fit with what is going on for you?
All the best
Justin

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 48 Australia

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

Re: Flying

Thanks Justin,

yes, your interpretation has put a couple of things in perspective for me. My dreams are all certainly pointing me in the same direction at the moment.

Cheers
Lesley

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 42 East Lothian

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? No

Re: Re: Flying

Hi Lesley

Thanks for your feedback.
In childhood I had a lot of flying dreams, and over the past few years too - so it is good for me to have some other thoughts apart from my own

JC

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 48 Australia

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present