Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
marrying lips

I dreamt I was getting married. I was waering a wonderful white dress and I was really happy. All the time I was smiling and kissing my husbant, but the only thing of his I could see were his lips. Big, red, sweet, hot lips. Those lips were also smiling some time.

...This was my dream. Actually, I'm not married.
In the dream I had the feeling that the lips were my ex boyfriend's, but i can't tell it was him.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 22, Albania

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? no

Re: marrying lips

Edona,
Three things come to mind when reading your dream. One is the 'desire' to marry, something most women wish for {perhaps unconsciously}.

The second is, whose lips will you be kissing, who will you marry? It seemed as if the lips were your ex boyfriend but you are not sure {perhaps one reason he is no longer your boyfriend}.

Third, and perhaps the most important overall, is you may not be sure exactly the type guy you do wish to marry. Lips signify communication, communication be tween the conscious mind and the unconscious. Did your ex fulfill your desires as to the type person you wish to marry? Evidently not since you are no longer with him, and in the dream you are uncertain whose lips you are kissing.

Gerard

Notice
After a dream has been interpreted, a follow-up response to the interpretation is requested. This will help both the dreamer and the interpreter better understand the dream message. All interpretations are FREE and the only compensation we ask is your participation in the process of understanding your

dream

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 57 Murfreesboro, Tn.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

You seem to want to partake in very sexual relationship. Or you may not nbe engaging in a sensual relationship and you are letting off steam by dreaming about it.

Not knowing whetehr it is your bf may mean that you wouldn't recognize him if he behaved that way. Or it could mean that you don't know if you could do that with him.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 42 bronx ny

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} male

yes, that may be true, i loved my ex, and he was everything i wanted, but now, no longer with him, eventhough i still miss him, i don't really know if i'd be marrying him.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 22, Albania

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

stats from 7-14-10 to the present