Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
he kissed her

ok, in my dream, i was at school. there was a hige basketball game going on and i was there along with my boyfriend of 5 months. but he could go watch the game because he had detention. so, i went to go visit him during the game. i went in the room were he was and said hi. then a little while later i went back and i find a little tramp sitting on his lap and hes kissing her. i flipped out and started running. it was dark and lights were kind of going on and off. i kept running up and down the whole school but there were soooo many people there and they were all in my way so i ran outside. when i got out there, i was right on the ocean and the water that was comming in would freeze, and one of my friends was out there throughing salt on it so that i wouldnt freeze. so i helped her and i was throughing salt over the water but it was still frozen. then i fell on the ice and sat there. thats when i wonke up. i'm so afraid he is cheating on me and there no way of me finding out.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 17 Maine

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? no

Re: he kissed her

Olivia,

The dream may address your waking suspicions the bf is unfaithful in the relationship. Perhaps your thoughts go back and forth between his being committed to you and competing with another female for his attentions.

The lights going on and off, and running away could be clues and realizations, but not paying proper attention to these. Perhaps you ask friends for input, or knowledge, but this adds to your confusion. The waves freezing could be those unconscious fears and the effect, freezing thought and action, this has upon you.

One friend works to help you think through this attempting to prevent you from becoming stuck in indecision? Or the friend is the source of 'information' about bf being unfaithful? Notice the part 'i was right on the ocean and the water that was comming in would freeze, and one of my friends was out there throughing salt on it so that i wouldnt freeze.' This may be an unconscious slip pointing to you as frozen due to confusion as to what to do. You work to remedy the situation, yet unable to make a decision, 'fell and sat there'.

Please respond with your thoughts about the dream, interpretation and if you choose, why you believe your bf is unfaithful. This may help in looking further into the dream.

Kind regards,
Kathy

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 44 Central OH

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Y

stats from 7-14-10 to the present