Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
I'm a vampire with wings

It was in third person, but the camera was with the same main character the whole time, as though she were my avatar in a video game. It was one of those dreams where you feel like you are watching yourself do things in third person, and I would not have been able to see or know anything she didn’t see or know. I was walking up to a palace or fortress. I convinced the guards to let me in, but they took the stuff I was carrying with me. It was clear they took it to deter me from trying to leave without speaking to someone in charge first and going through the proper official channels, because that was the only way I could get my stuff back before I left. I wandered inside the fortress for a bit, which had lots of hallways with white walls, and in hindsight seemed kind of like an art gallery. So I found the queen of the fortress in a dark, shadowy room (the only room that really looked like it belonged in a mideval fortress, with brown brick walls and torches) and talked to her, and I convinced her to let her leave with her things. The queen was pretty, but slightly older than my character, and reminded me of the queen of hearts for some reason. She also had shorter hair than I did, and I think it was red or orange- I had very long hair that was dark, and red eyes, and I think I was some sort of vampire, because I briefly considered sucking the queen’s blood before deciding it would interfere with completing my goals. The queen told me that my stuff was in the room with the king, and I could go get it and leave without harm. I got the distinct impression that she only did this because she was attracted to me and hoped I would make out with her before I left (I guess she didn’t know I was a vampire and making out with me would be a bad idea), but I decided not to because I had something important I needed to do. So I walked through the halls to the room where the king was. My stuff was in an artist portfolio bag stacked against the king’s portfolio. Then I grabbed both bags (which it turned out was my plan all along- to trick them into letting me into the room with his portfolio bag) and ran out of the fortress. I’m not sure what was in the portfolio- just that it was something important that I needed to further my goals. I didn’t feel bad about taking it- I felt like I deserved it, or like it should really belong to me. Behind it there was a garden with brick walls and tall hedges. The guards and the queen, who was really pissed at me for tricking her, chased after me. I stopped running around the hedges and walls because it was taking too long and started going through them- I realized then that I could walk through walls, but I got the feeling I only used the power when I really needed it. But they still continued chasing me. Then I started leaping through the air. I thought to myself that I needed to find some way to move faster or they were going to catch me. Then I realized I could fly, but to do it I had to use my wings. Since the guards had bows and arrows, spreading my wings out to fly was a bad idea because they would make me a bigger target. But I realized it was the only way I could get away, so I’d have to do something to keep them from firing arrows at me. So as I spread my wings and flew upward, I cast a fire spell at them, which I was surprised to discover I could also do, that spewed fire-y chunks all over the place, which both distracted the guards and knocked the arrows out of the way when the men who were not injured by them tried to shoot at me. I flew back to my base, where my allies were waiting.
In the second part of the dream, my character was sitting in a wheelchair being pushed by another woman at their base of operations high in the mountains. This other woman was one of my allies, and I believe she had short green hair, and I noticed at this point that my hair was actually purple- it may have always been purple, but it wasn’t important for me to notice that until now, in contrast to my friend. My friend was about to leave for a meeting with the rest of our allies, and I wanted to go too, but she said I should keep resting for a bit from my previous adventure, because I was pretty worn out. So I sat around for a bit feeling bored, but then some solicitors stopped by and asked if I would be interested in paying to have some stickers made with whatever I wanted on them. I had to buy $87 worth, but I would get two sheets per dollar. I thought maybe it wouldn’t be a bad idea, because I could get stickers with a logo of myself on them and leave them at places I won confrontations at as a reminder that I had been there and kicked their ass, but then I was concerned that they might be able to trace the stickers back to this company and create trouble for them, or use it to figure out what general area the base was located in, so I declined.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 22 California

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? No

Re: I'm a vampire with wings

Stephanie,

I 'assume' you are an artist, perhaps photographic or an illustrator...Are you currently in a situation where you believe a female authority figure is hampering or obstructing your artistic expression? Perhaps your job is in a creative field, yet not exactly the one you truly desire. The female may utilize highly masculine traits. Many business women do, either reactionary or necessary in male domianted business/society. Perhaps believing you must 'fight' for what is rightly yours. Stealing the portfolio could be a desire to develop similar masculine traits so to go your own way for artistic freedom. Conflict is evident in this dream.

Possibly a fear of striking out on your own, or perhaps freelance work? Wanting to but yet not ready to face the conflict that may come about. Possible thoughts of retribution or reprimand from the authoritative female for doing such, it could be traced back to you.

Does this seem to fit with your waking life?

Kind regards,
Kathy

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 44 Central OH

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Y

stats from 7-14-10 to the present