Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
WATER AND DOG

Hi there, have'nt wrote to u in a while because I was dreaming less or I could'nt remember my dreams. However, last night I dreamt that a pond was being built in my backyard , off course the mud was dug out. This pond was hugh with water falls, I also saw someone with four long post and when I ask what is was for he reply that it was gonna be put around the pond for saftey . There were also talks about putting up fences in the backyard, as I went back into the house I saw my dog crying because he wanted to come with me and also because another doy was bothering him. Please note that we had to put our dog to sleep in Jan/2007 because he was not well, we had him from birth up on till that day ( he was seven yrs. old) We were all very close to him but I had a very different but special bond with him and I miss him so much.I know that there's a meaning to my dream but I don't know what to make of it. Could u please help me .
Thank You

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 49

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} FEMALE

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? YES

Re: WATER AND DOG

Moo,
I am so sorry to hear about your dog. Pets are like children to us {I have 4 cats and one dog} and we love them almost as much {especially when the children are grown}.

Your dream may be addressing the defense mechanism you are unconsciously building so not to have to endure the pain over your dogs passing. This is a natural part of grieving and your dreams will show this. The parts about your dog crying would represent the emotions over his passing. The dream may be addressing deeper aspects of the natural psyche but that too would probably be due to the emotional issues you are experiencing.

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 57 Murfreesboro, Tn.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Re: WATER AND DOG

Hi Gerard, I too was thinking along the lines of emotions with loosing our precious dog. Your explanation always is so clear and shed alot of light on what my dreams are saying .

Thank U

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 49

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} FEMALE

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? YES

stats from 7-14-10 to the present