Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Demons, Sex & Church

well i had this dream when i was in a church,
sitting with older people and i was having sex? then the pearcher pronounced we had new comers? i was seeing men wee you couldnt see there faces, and they were in a very dark colored robe, and then they all walked down the eslie one after another. Then they all seen jesus on the curifix and put there hoods down and you could see they were demons. i dont go to church often, please tell me is this a sign or what does this mean?

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 14, Maryland

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? no,

Re: Demons, Sex & Church

Danielle,
The dream is a sign, but not in the way you are thinking. Dreams offer knowledge about unconscious and conscious thoughts. What we know we think (conscious), and what thoughts we have but are unaware exist (unconscious).

The dream may simply describe an unconscious attitude about sex in your developing Psyche (new commers). This may be a source of inner conflict in your life. Perhaps a view that men hide or cloak their sexual desire, that being their 'true' nature or motive. Perhaps your father or another male authority figure discussed this with you, or you have recently overheard this?

Kind regards,
Kathy

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 44 Central OH

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Y

well, im not to sure. is this sign a good or bad sign?

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 14, Balitmore

Danielle,

I apologize, I should have been more clear. I used the word sign as a metaphor, a figure of speach referring to something else that is similar. By sign, I meant dreams are like road signs. dreams offer us knowledge about our self that we may not be aware.

Dream content is neutral, neither good or bad.

The dream appears to depict inner conflict. Again, neither good or bad as most of us have inner conflicts. Choosing to examine your waking life to see how it fits to the dream and meaning offers opportunity to resolve conflict by changing attitude and action. What that conflict could be only you, the dreamer, would know. Look over the days prior to the dream for clues. In what situation did you feel the same emotions as the dream?

Kind regards,
Kathy

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 44 Central OH

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Y

stats from 7-14-10 to the present